Wedding Reception Roulette Pt. 02

Story Info
Connor sets up his sexy Auntie with her son.
2k words
4.59
20.6k
36
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Connor was ready to get the next two set. This was another special, incest-laden fuck. His aunt, Vanessa Hannan was a 40-year-old, certified MILF. She was originally from Southern Spain, had a darker complexion, beautiful face with big, full cocksucker lips and huge dark eyes, long black hair, big round tits, curvy hips, and a JLo ass. He'd stroked the meat several times imagining himself fucking the delectable Mrs. Hannan, bringing a huge rush of cum spewing out.

The spicier aspects, she was still married, her husband was away on a business trip, and she had caught on to what was going to happen, approached Connor and told him point-blank that she wanted in on the fun. Connor was happy to set that up, oh this was going to be a good one. Her 18-year-old son Scott was going to unknowingly have a hot sex session with her. How she found out about it, probably her son had loose lips, he is going to be using those lips on his own mother's cunt.

He texted her, and in the lobby, the tight dress she was wearing, oh fuck, what a great package.

He said very softly to her, "Aunt Vanessa, it's time, room 201, here's the key card."

Vanessa turned her full eyes on him, her pupils were dilated, as she purred, "Hot anonymous fucking and sucking, I am so looking forward to draining the lucky guy's cock twice."

Taking a chance, he gently fondled her rump, and said softly, "If you'd like some non-anonymous fucking, I'm ready for you anytime."

"With my husband away, yes, I need more fucking. Call me the day after tomorrow, and we can fuck and suck the day away."

With that, Vanessa departed, and Connor looked forward to boning his delectable Auntie.

*****

Once in room 201, Vanessa wasted no time, when she was naked, she checked herself out in the mirror. She was voluptuous, not fat but full-bodied. Her tits were full and round, high and firm with her pointed, dusky rose-colored nipples sloping upward. Her tummy had a slight swell down below her belly button. Her hips swelled outward nicely, perfect for having a man with a hard cock settled in between them. She had gotten herself waxed yesterday in anticipation for tonight. It framed her perfectly smooth, hairless pussy with its tight little coin slot tucked between her supple thighs. She smiled, her cunt was still a nice tight ride, ready to go. Her full curved body trembled, as she anticipated the stranger who would soon be sampling her charms.

Smiling, she pulled on the hood, and knelt, her pussy slickening up with the kneeling cocksucker position she was in. Soon a hard anonymous cock would be there, and she knew how to suck cock, her anonymous mouth fucker would get the blowjob of a lifetime.

***

Scott had been texted, gotten the key card from Connor, and was just before the door. He had wild butterflies of excitement in his belly, as he slid the card into the slot, the red light turned green, he heard the Snick sound of the lock disengaging, and in he went. He saw the woman waiting for him, and his breath caught. Holy fuck, he saw the full, curved body on her knees, heard a soft coo from below the hood, urging him on. He stripped, quickly switched off the light, and moved forward.

****

Vanessa felt a hard prick touch her hands, she pulled off her hood, gently surrounded the prick with her hands, and drew him forward. Slipping her lips around the swollen head, she let her spit flow, her tongue circling the ridge just behind his foreskin, enjoying the grunts of pleasure as her partner's cock was worked over. She then took him in, earning a louder grunt of pleasure as she didn't stop, his nine inches was swallowed fully, she had learned how to control her gag reflex, and his pole slid down the back of her throat. She pulled back and went at him again.

*****

Holy Fuck, Scott was getting the best suck job of his life. Whoever this hot bitch was, not only did she have a smoking hot body, she blew his dick as no woman had ever done before. The deep-throating action was beyond compare, she had a hand around his nuts, urging him on.

*****

Vanessa knew when he was about to explode, she felt his balls pull up into a firing position, his cock was steel hard and grew just a bit longer. She swallowed him down, feeling his cock slide into her throat, he grunted and growled, Vanessa could feel his dick pulsate there as her warm throat milked him. She pulled back after the first two ribbons went straight down her throat, so she could taste the cum, her mouth quickly filled up as 6 hot blasts painted the roof of her mouth and her tongue. She kept the cock in, swallowing his load inside of her mouth and nursing at his dick, to get every drop.

When she released him, she stood as he knelt, removed her hood and she felt his hands guiding her forward. She straddled his face, and let out a purr as she felt a warm face nuzzled between the spread.

*****

Scott was widely revved up, his partner had a bare, waxed pussy! He loved to lick a bald cunt, his girlfriend Belinda had taken his hints, and had herself waxed bare and smooth, and Scott repaid her by going down on her more than ever. She had kept herself smooth and bald, and with his fervor to eat her sweet box, he had become an expert at cunt licking. Now his anonymous partner was going to get the lick job of a lifetime.

*****

Vanessa lowered herself down, to let his tongue tease at the rim of her cunt, and she purred with pleasure. She reached down, spreading her lips apart, and she felt her lover quickly plaster his mouth against her fuck-hole, she was dripping wet, hot as a furnace. Her lover's mouth was warm and expert, fuck, she felt like she was being eaten alive, her moans and coos of pleasure were nonstop. He teased out her clit from beneath its canopy and worked it over just as he had learned. Vanessa started to grunt and rotate her hips, oh yes, she could feel the rise. Silently she chanted 'Lick my cunt, make me cum!'

Scott was amid a taste sensation, god, her juices were fucking amazing, and his cock had soared back up to its full 9 inches. She grunted and barked some wordless sounds, and a rush of juices poured out to cover his face as she crested, her sounds of orgasmic pleasure filling the room.

****

When Scott rose up, he felt her hand wrap around his cock, pulling him towards the bed. She lay back and guided it to her waiting hole. Scott was keyed up, and when he felt her wetly nibbling labial lips at his cock head, he pushed in, her loud moan and the warmth of her fiery wet pussy clutch and clamp his dick, his actions became the wild nature inherent in all mating animals. The lust-driven Scott humped forward. His solid dick parted her, deeper and deeper, and he fucked it deep into his Mom's hungry cunt.

"Mmmm, Mmmmm, MMMMMMM," Vanessa moaned as she felt his cunt sizzling pole slicing delightfully up into the wet churning heat oh fuck, he drove it into the limit, she was stuffed like never before, his 9-inch cock burying itself up to the hilt in her wide-stretched vagina. She felt the solid thump against her cervix as her new lover's cockhead rammed home, and his heavy, sperm-bloated balls swing down, smacking flat against her sexy, voluptuous ass as her breath escaped from her lungs. The encompassing sensation of inner expansion came with a delayed impact to surge through her widely, delightfully impaled loins, forcing a guttural sound from her half-opened lips.

She moaned, her widening eyes seeing nothing more than the dimmest outline of her partner as he began to fuck rapidly up into her cunt. She could feel her body jounce with every powerful, breast-quivering charge. The sensations created by this long, thick dick plunging wetly up between her open thighs had her red hot.

Scott was savoring the ride, god, she was so fucking hot. Riding her voluptuous, full curved body was the best fuck he'd ever had. He wondered who she was, he'd have to thank Connor for hooking him up with the hot Mama.

Vanessa was getting the best fuck she'd ever had in her life. Her sex with her husband had been nothing more than a 2 to 3-minute rabbit ride, he got his nuts off, then as far as he was concerned, his job was done. The relentless dick skewered into her flame-filled cunt, she heard his lust grunts as he shafted her, felt her lover's wet breath against her mouth, his lips seeking out hers in a tongue-twirling duet.

Scott was getting the best ride of his life, he continued to ram his lance into her, his throbbing rod sinking in fully up into the moistly sucking depths of her clasping fuck-hole. Her pink pussy flesh was clinging to his steel hard dick when he pulled back, then his hardness would plunge back in, spreading her tight cuntal walls for his cock's pleasure. Each smack of his swollen balls against her ass cheeks was like a testament to the power fucking he was administering.

Vanessa could feel the rush of orgasm coming fast, her mind's eye created a vision, her lush, full curved body spread out in wanton need, her lover's body atop her, his prick taking her like she wanted to be taken. She started to hump her hips up to his thrusts, the unceasingly fucking took her over, and her screams of pleasure were torn from her throat as if releasing all the built-up frustration of having a useless husband and her having to rely on masturbation to finish his clumsy fucking.

Scott could feel the tightening up, her cunt started to ripple, the silky walls pulsing around his cock. Her screams of pleasure took him over as he felt his cock swelling urgently, and he pierced her cervix, his cock head right at the entrance, and his cock erupted. His loud growls of pleasure joined in as his cock went off, over and over, thick hard spurts were jetted straight into her womb, their bodies writhed together as mother and son shared the orgasmic eruption.

Vanessa purred with pleasure as she felt the rush of warm semen filling her up, so much more than the few drops her loutish husband was able to work up. She kept the warm body against hers as her pulsing cunt milked him dry.

Before she let him go, they shared long, lingering kisses of passion, neither of them knowing who the other one was, just two passion-driven people who had slaked their passions on each other.

Scott got dressed and left, his mind whirling. He'd just gotten the best fuck of his life, who was she? He'd have to see if Connor could be persuaded to own up to who he was with, as he had set this up.

Vanessa was thinking pretty well the same thing. if her husband could not come across, her anonymous lover sure did. The idea of Connor telling her filled her mind. She remembered that she had made a date with Connor for the day after tomorrow, mmmmmm, that was the time. Get him warmed up with some hot fucking, all nicely buttered up, and get him to reveal who she had just been fucked by. Whoever it was, she wanted it again.

When she returned her key card, she brushed her hand against his groin, feeling the solid chubb of his dick, and cooed, "See you day after tomorrow, come by at about 1 PM, and we'll fuck the day away!"

Connor smiled as he watched the delectable Mrs. Hannan swing her ass for his benefit, the sashaying of those cheeks as she returned to the reception, oh yes, he was going to enjoy boning her.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers