Wedding Reception Roulette Pt. 03

Story Info
Connoe gets his cousin Mandy.
1.8k words
4.56
16.2k
30
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Now, for the next incest-laden fuck. Connor grinned at this one, his virginal 18-year-old niece, Mandy Jensen was going to get hers. When she came to him and said she wanted to get in on what he had planned, he was surprised. Sounds like Allie had let on to her, and perhaps persuaded her to give up the old-fashioned notion of staying a virgin until marriage. Mandy had been known as a cock tease, Connor knew first hand what a dick teaser she was.

*****

He'd had her out in his car, parked on a side road outside of town. Out in the dark, well beyond any city lights, I felt sure that Mandy was going to give it up. We were in the back seat, fumbling around, our clothes half off. Her shirt was off, her bra was open, her skirt was on the front seat, and I had my hand inside her panties. Cupping her sex, I could feel the bare skin of a smoothly waxed mound. Oh fuck, my cock was hard as a piece of granite, her hand was inside my shorts, gripping my 8 inches, and I was just about to bring my other hand in, and slide her panties down her legs when it came to a halt.

"No Connor, no," she said loudly.

The tone of her voice cut through my lust-filled brain, and I looked at her dumbstruck. This close, and she calls it off?

"It was feeling really good, but things are going too fast. You are my cousin, and it feels too naughty to do it with a guy who is related to me. And I really do want to stay a virgin."

Oh man, I groaned, damn. I'd have a roaring case of blue balls tonight. I struggled back into my clothes, on the drive back to her house, I could feel the congestion in my groin. Later, in my bed, stroking it out gave me some relief, but it also made me more determined to get my dick into her tight virgin body.

*****

A prick tease, who finally wants to come across with an anonymous fucking? Go figure. Well, no problem. I texted her and she met me in the lobby, and the key card was quickly in her hands.

She said softly. "About what almost happened a month ago, no hard feelings?"

I smiled and said, "No hard feeling at all Mandy. Go and have a great first time!"

When she was out of sight for a few minutes, I took the other key card and headed for the room. I was to be her anonymous fuck, she wouldn't know it, but I sure as hell would, and I was savoring to get my dick in her mouth and especially her virgin tight teen cunt.

I'd been eager for my two teen cousins, Allie Stevenson had given it up to me gladly, I had been determined to add Mandy and go 2 for 2. With this setup, I could fulfill that ambition.

****

I paused just outside the door, my heart was thumping, and I took some deep breaths to help calm my nerves. I stepped in, and there she was, naked, on her knees and the hood over her head. I savored the sight, at 5'6" and 115 pounds, she was a nice package, her hips were curvy, she was waxed bare and bald. Good, I hated having to lick a furry bush, getting stray pubic hairs stuck between my teeth. I'd shaved my package, she Mandy could suck and slurp to her heart's content.

I stripped, letting my quickly growing dick out for air. I killed the lights and moved forward. I heard the sound of her hood being lifted up then dropped by her side, her hands then reached out, wrapping around my surging prick, and pulling me toward her. Her lips slid over the head of my cock, gripping me when the foreskin was retracted, and her tongue slid wetly over my dick, soaking the head with her warm spit.

Mmmm, that felt good, I let out a growl of pleasure as she got the head of my cock slick, then she opened up and swallowed me, in one gulp, she had my dick snake a little way down her throat. I let out a loud gasp as she pulled back up to the head, and again deep-throated me, swallowing around my dick.

Oh fuck, she was really good, looks like her mouth was no virgin. I wondered how many dicks she'd practiced on to get that cock sucking technique, she was no novice cock sucker. Her hand came up, grasping my ball sack, and started to squeeze gently, oh yeah, my cock felt the rise of hot spunk.

She timed her last thrust perfectly, in her throat, the swallowing motions, I could feel my dick pulsate there as her warm throat milked me. After 2 shots flew down her throat, she pulled back, nursing at my dick, and I graced her mouth with 5 more full shots of thick spunk.

****

In a very short time, she was standing, and I knelt between her legs, ready to lick that tight little cunt.

I moved in, I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my face as I closed in. The scent of Mandy in heat filled my nostrils, it just about made me dizzy with desire. I could feel my dick rising back up quickly. I brought my fingers in, gently parted her lips, and let my tongue arrow in.

She whispered, "Suck me, suck my cunt."

Feeling safe behind what she thought was the anonymous nature, she voiced herself, and I was quick to do exactly as instructed. I looped hands around her hips and pulled her in close. I was almost shaking with excitement, as I thrust my tongue up into her, sucking up her juices as she cradled my head against her cunt. The erotic taste of her juices spurred me on, as I licked her steaming pussy wildly.

"Yes, oh yes, there, right there! Keep licking my clit, make me cum all over your face!" Mandy whispered.

Mandy was dripping all over, grinding her pussy against my face. She was moaning with pleasure and began to buck wildly on me.

"Oh fuck yeah, keep licking, make me cum, yeah, yeah, oh fuck I'm cumming fuck YES!!" Mandy grunted.

With a shudder and a howl of pleasure, she exploded, coating my mouth with her tasty juices. I sucked them all down, as she shook and moaned as her orgasm tore through her.

When I stood up, I felt her hands around my prick, and she cooed, "I'm a cherry virgin, and you are going to take it, does that excite you? I am very excited, having an anonymous cock taking my cherry, ripping away my innocence, I'm so hot, I'm dripping!"

She led me back towards the bed, in the darkness, she spread her thighs, and urged me on, "Take my cherry, make me a little sexy slut for your prick!"

Emboldened, I felt her aiming my cock on its cunt splitting path, and I nudged against the warm, wet opening.

She growled, "Ram me, make me take my first fuck, hard!"

Ramped up by her wants, I wrapped his hands around her hips and lifted her into the air, giving me a clear path. I drove forward hard and impaled her on my swollen dick.

Mandy screamed as I tore through her virgin membrane, she howled out, "Don't stop make me take it, just like I'm being raped!" and another scream as my cock thumped home, her tight virgin cunt clamped around my cock.

I pulled back a bit, and drove it in, she growled, "Yes just like that, rape me, rape my tight little cunt, force me to take it!"

I saw what her mind was doing, playing out a rape fantasy, so she could get fucked, and play that she had no choice, she was forced into it, and that would remove the guilt aspect of giving it up. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, eager to give her as realistic a rape as she wanted.

I drove in again, oh fuck, the heat and her juices surrounded my cock, I let out a loud grunt. The tightness of her virgin cunt was beyond compare, I buried my eight inches, thrusting as deep as I could go.

Mandy let out a keening wail, and howled, "Yes, oh yes RAPE MY CUNT, FUCK MY PRECIOUS BOX, RAPE ME!"

She tried to pull her wrists free, while I kept them pinned securely above her head. That just turned her on, even more, her grunts, growls, and squeals filled the bedroom as I got into a hard, demanding rhythm, taking great pleasure in fucking my cousin. I power fucked her tight box, my body keeping her pinned to the mattress, fighting to keep from exploding. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of fucking her cunt as long as possible. All too soon, I couldn't hold it back any longer, just before I exploded, Mandy went over.

"Fuck, fuck, rape me, rape my fucking horny cunt, fill my womb, yes, oh yes, yes, yes, rape me, FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Mandy's voice rose up to a full-on scream as she orgasmed, the tightening up and the wild quivering of her walls shoved me over, I felt my cock force open her cervix, and I roared like a bull as I exploded. The knowledge that my cum was being sprayed directly into her womb was a wild turn-on, it kept my cock pulsing over and over in repeated ejaculations until the last drop had been milked out by Mandy's eager, hungry fuck-hole. We tumbled down to the bed and lay in a heap.

I got up and got dressed, hoping that now she was a non-virgin, I could get her in the real world. I made my way back to the lobby and waited.

A few minutes later, Mandy met up with me, to return the key card and her eyes were hazy with the post-coital glow.

"Mmmm, god, I just got fucked in the best way! Think that my mystery man might be up for another anonymous session?"

I smiled, and replied, "I am sure of it, he was singing your praises when he returned his key card. I'll get a hold of him, and we can set up another hot fuck. And, he'll want to eat your sweet ass, he's a dedicated assman."

"Ooooh, that sounds so nasty and so hot! I'd love it!"

"I'll let you know when he's available."

Mandy had a big smile as she headed back to the reception, oh yeah, another session with that sweet teen in the offing. Maybe I'd lift the hood off right after the next fuck, and let her see that it was her cousin...or maybe not.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers