All Comments on 'Wedding Reception Seduction'

by lexstroker

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I was completely enthralled!!!

OMG... this was an AMAZING story. The writing flowed, the character building was perfect and the sexiness factor was on point!!! I was turned on from the beginning til the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very well done

Loved your writing style and the twists and turns. Great read,

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy love story!

I love love stories, and your's is a very well written and very yummy love story! Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

As much as I love the story the dress having a pocket genuinely broke immersion, It at least should have been a fake pocket but damn I kinda wish that dress actually existed now lol.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent story, thank you for sharing it with us!

lexstrokerlexstrokeralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you to everyone that has commented! I love getting feedback on my stories. It encourages me write more!

retnavysec69retnavysec69almost 5 years ago
Wow!

Very very good love the story and the writting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written. Good characters, nice sexy time and just overall enjoyable. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Love your writing and the way you developed this story. The sex was described very well and each character defined perfectly to give the reader a vision of the two so much so that many readers would probably like to be between the legs of either. Loved the ending and gave your story a 5 you earned it. Keep writing more Lesbian stories. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really GOOD

I don't know if it's just because I love stories where a player is hooked and doesn't want to be a player no more, but I love this story and almost didn't want it to finish. It's really nice, plus Alyssa is totally badass.

Thank you. XOXO.

robyn46robyn46almost 4 years ago
great love

these are the true love stories that everyone likes to read and read again. love and love always win

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice. Just a little bit... predictable? Middle of the road? But cute.

GreenyellowredGreenyellowredabout 3 years ago
Nice

It was pretty nice, just progressed really quickly. It would make more sense if kaylin and her were sleeping together regularly for a while. Or they were ever present in each others lives instead of sleeping together literally once and Alyssa's claiming to fall for her even though shes done the same thing with a bunch of other women and kaylin claiming Alyssa ruined her, the background story with Alyssa wasnt necessary and I feel like it also wasnt very well done. Other than that, pretty okay

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

As a hopeless romantic I enjoyed this story no matter how predictable it may seem sometimes you just need a story like this. I have also always believed that you aren't the marrying kind until you are. One should never close themselves off completely be it a life partner or spouse sometimes someone just sinks into your soul. Thanks for a heartwarming read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great story, just lovely the way you slowly developed the story line. Absolutely loved it with a 5 rating. Really hated to see it end but was sooooo happy that the two got together. Had me in tears a couple of times as it reminded me of one of my earlier girlfriends who ran away. Keep up your great work.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 2 years ago

A great read. I enjoyed this and hope to see more in the future.

Thank you for sharing

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 2 years ago

Beautyfull story...

Checking out your other stories....

You make my heart beat in your writing...

Thanks

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Definite love story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please accept this constructive criticism with the understanding that it will improve your writing. You have written a very nice story and your scores certainly reflect that.

You have a little bit of difficulty keeping everything in the past tense. The following quotation is an example: I woke Friday morning feeling good about the day. I was going to see Kaylin tonight and that gave me such a reassuring feeling. I picked out one of my favorite outfits and left for work. I wanted this day over with in such a bad way.

You weren’t going to see Kaylin “tonight”, you were going to see her that night. “Tonight” is present tense. Likewise “this day” should be “that day.”

Another area is your use of names. All names are capitalized. Even common nouns when used as names need to be capitalized. The word “baby “when use as a name should be written “Baby.”

Keep up the good work and I look forward to enjoying more of your stories.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlalmost 2 years ago

This story is amazing, I loved reading it from start to finish. Thank you :)

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

I see I left 5 stars here the last time I read this. Really, honestly, if you re-read a story, you ought to get to vote again. It'd still get 5 stars.

Happily ever after stories are so ...... HAPPY!

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckabout 1 year ago

Just reread this fantastic story for at least the third time. I LOVE IT!! I'd give it six stars if I could.

I can't wait for your next story!

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Yet another re-reading, and once again...superb! Thanks for the completely accessible story so easy to submerse one's self in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlexstroker@lexstroker
286 Followers
Thank you to everyone who has read and those who have given feedback on my last two stories- Dreams of My Desire and Carmen. Also thank you to everyone who had read and or commented on my previous works. It felt so good to release these after having them sit idle for the last ...