Wedding Reception Surprise 04

Story Info
GILF Donna and friends make me cum at the theatre!
6.6k words
4.83
6.6k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall, I recently attended a rather large and lavish wedding reception where I serendipitously met a beautiful, fiery red head in her late 60s, named Dot and her equally attractive friends, Dee and Donna. After dancing, delightful conversation, and a few drinks, the reception concluded with me simultaneously fingering Dee and Donna to powerful orgasms at a dimly lit, back table while Dot sucked my cock and swallowed my cum underneath the table! Following our table side tryst, each of these sultry, senior, sirens left me their panties with little hand written notes and gifts tucked inside.

This is my story about Donna and her lovely gift to me.

Donna is 67, standing only about 5' 3" tall, with blonde hair and vibrant blue eyes. She is tanned, toned, and petite with large, voluptuous breasts. At the wedding reception, Donna left me her blue panties which contained a black colored VIP gift card for a local theatre and a note that read: "Cum enjoy my box again in my box seat! - xoxo Donna!"

It took nearly two months to schedule the next available VIP opportunity for me to attend a theatrical production, but it proved well worth the wait! I enjoyed the periodic occasion to attend black tie affairs. The show was a lovely, operatic musical comedy rendition of Voltaire's, "Candide".

Donna's gift to me began with a limo which picked me up and drove me to an exclusive restaurant adjacent to the theatre where Donna met me for dinner. Donna looked positively spectacular! She wore a custom, form fitting, elegant, black evening gown, a matching diamond earring and necklace set, and high heels. Donna's gown offered a a deep, plunging neckline tastefully showcasing her ample cleavage. It also boasted matching, hip height, side slits which provided her increased mobility and helped showoff her glorious, dancer's legs.

Donna greeted me with a radiant smile and a warm kiss on each cheek. Her perfume was subtle but intoxicating and I was finding myself highly aroused!

I presumed the gorgeous GILF, Donna, was a benefactor of the theatre, but I came to understand that she was also a co-owner, having helped her late husband design and manage it for many years. Because of these facts, the delightful Miss Donna had her own VIP box with 8 customized, luxurious seats. Donna also had her own executive suite a short distance from her box. Her suite was one half of the top floor above the theatre and contained her not only her private living quarters but also her private office, which included a separate reception area and an intimate entertainment area complete with a bar and restrooms.

One would never know by Donna's affable, disarming, charming, and humble personality that she was also a brilliant, highly influential, business woman, and multi-millionaire. She did not have a pretentious bone in her body and, as the evening would prove, was quite revered and adored but all who knew her.

Dinner was exquisite as was Donna's company. She was demur and soft spoken yet incredibly interesting and engaging. Inside and out, Donna was breathtakingly beautiful! She explained that after dinner we would briefly attend a pre-show reception where she would introduce me to a wide variety of people, some of whom she knew intimately but most of whom she simply knew professionally.

When I asked Donna for a tips on how best to mingle and converse, she smiled and said reassuringly, "Simply be yourself, dear! Your honesty and sincerity at the wedding reception served you well, didn't it? I mean after all, you are here with me now!"

Following dinner, as promised, Donna graciously greeted and interacted with other benefactors, dignitaries, and assorted other special guests of the theatre. The writer and voyeur in me always loves watching, meeting, and conversing with others. I sincerely enjoyed being surrounded by interesting personalities emitting from well coiffed, good looking people.

Though the ages ranged broadly, most of the men were strikingly handsome and most every woman there was nearly as stunning as Donna. Many women wore sexy and revealing outfits which presented generous views of their shapely legs, butts, and breasts, including several different buxom women whose dresses presented near full views of their delightful breasts and nipples.

Donna's introductions were genuine and gregarious. As such, I often found myself similarly greeted with many firm handshakes, hearty hugs, several semi-intimate kisses, and, in the case of a select few women, even a discreet pat on my ass or brush of my crotch. Knowing that I am now semi-retired as a business consultant and that I enjoy using my free time to write, Donna frequently facilitated the swapping of business cards and/or phones to help me make new contacts that evening.

As Donna worked the room, her walking presented my wonderful views of her tanned, toned, legs. Similarly, as Donna leaned-in to converse and occasionally bend to hug the guests, the difference in our heights provided me numerous glimpses of her delightful, deep cleavage. I especially enjoyed how her trademark warm, generous hugs often resulted in her mammoth, matronly breasts mashing firmly with those of many of the other women!

In one particular case, Donna's enthusiastic hug to another buxom brunette who was slightly taller than her, caused one of the brunette's breasts to pop up and out of the top of her dress. As Donna held her hug tightly with one arm she used her other arm to pull me in toward them to facilitate our introductions. So, there I stood, in an intimate three-way embrace with the buxom Donna and her equally buxom brunette who was completely oblivious to the fact that one of her heavy breasts was fully exposed and partially pressed against me. As our hug concluded, Donna smiled wryly as she noticed the situation and simply grasped the brunette's large tit with her petite hand and nonchalantly tucked it back into her dress as she kissed her and discreetly but loving said, "You've always had the most lovely, large, natural breasts. I'm sure my gentlemen friend enjoyed seeing it as much as I did. As I'm sure you can imagine, I often have the same problem keeping my big titties tucked-in too. Thanks again for coming dear, enjoy the performance!"

As Donna whisked me off to the next round of introductions, she wrapped her arm around mine and said in a low, sincere but matter of fact voice, "She truly has gorgeous full breasts, doesn't she? You were a total dear for not mentioning one had popped up and out of her beautiful dress. Although, for the record, I believe she would have thoroughly enjoyed it if you had tucked it back into her dress instead of me! We chesty ladies often struggle with our low cut formal wear, though I can surmise by the lump in your trousers that you rather enjoy it! Oh, you are as classy and interesting as you are sexy!" Donna then stretched upward to plant a small kiss on my cheek as we walked.

We mingled and enjoyed pre-show cocktails for nearly an hour. At one point Donna and I stood pressed rather tightly as we conversed with a delightful group in one corner. There were two very beautiful women standing directly across from me. The first was an extremely shapely, 5' 9", ebony skinned woman wearing a dress with a shear top which clearly displayed her large, full, brown breasts and prominent, erect, dark chocolate colored nipples! This woman clearly seemed to enjoy having men and women admiring her ample ebony assets.

Next to the ebony goddess stood her shapely, 5' 7", strawberry blonde friend who was highly tactile and who frequently used one hand to help express herself, frequently using it to touch those around her as she conversed. At one point, the tactile blonde nonchalantly placed her well bejeweled hand on the ebony friend's shear top, lightly patting it as her melodious voice engaged all of us in an amusing story.

To be clear, the blonde was not groping her friend, per se, but her small palm was nonetheless inadvertently lightly rubbing against her friend's large, ebony breasts, and protruding, dark nipples as they heaved up and down when she laughed at the blonde's story! Because we were packed-in so tightly, effectively standing hip to hip, it took me several moments to discover these friends appeared to be simultaneously taking full advantage of each other's short hem lines to actively finger each other! I would have gladly lent a hand if we were closer!

It did not appear Donna noticed any of this as she stood pressed tightly to my left side as we listened and occasionally chimed into the conversations. An extremely attractive, middle aged, 5' 4", fiery red haired woman stood pressed tightly up against my right side. The redhead wore an elegant, satiny black dress that had a very loose fitting, deep plunging neckline, which frequently bloused open permitting me generous views of her perky, pear-sized, freckled breasts along with several glorious glimpses of her enormous, long, thick, deep red nipples. Taking full advantage of our close proximity, the seductive redhead discreetly ran her left hand up and down my right thigh several times before grasping my crotch to assertively squeeze and fondle my cock through my tuxedo pants. Unaware the redhead was groping me, Donna knew of her interest in creative writing and therefore encouraged her to take my phone to exchange contact information with me.

As I made brief small talk with the redhead she continued to fondle my full erection. I attempted to act normal as I asked her to elaborate on what types of writing she typically engaged in. To my surprise, and pleasure, she whispered that it was mostly erotica. Shortly after the show that evening, the redheaded vixen texted me several explicit pictures of her and I'm proud to say that the carpet does indeed match the drapes!

As we began to exit the gathering, Donna introduced me her friend, an alluring and exotic looking, 40s something, barely 5' tall, woman of Asian descent with a shapely, toned body. She wore a classy, form fitting, open back, lacy, dark burgundy dress with a single slit up the front that went nearly up to her crotch. Her friend was clearly not wearing a bra as large portions of her pouty, perky breasts were visible, including her lovely thick, erect, dark nipples which protruded proudly through the open weave of the lacy fabric! Just as she had done with Donna, this friend greeted me with a warm, intimate kiss full on the lips and an extended, tight embrace that mashed her prominent nipples firmly against my chest! As I stooped to reciprocate her wonderful hug, I felt her grind her pelvis against me in an incredible erotic way. I have no doubt this Asian delight felt my full erection pressed hard against her.

Donna said her final farewells and escorted me to inner lobby to await the elevators. She exchanged more pleasantries with the guests as she graciously allowed them to use the elevator before us. Donna explained we were in no rush since we had a private box. When our turn came, we had an elevator car to ourselves. Once inside the elevator, as soon as the door closed, Donna kissed me full on the lips in a powerfully passionate kiss!

"You look stunning and I'm already having fun even though the show hasn't even started yet. Thanks for letting me come." I said sincerely.

Donna smiled and playfully patted my crotch as she replied, "You are most welcome, dear. And after seeing you at the reception, I'm actually hoping you will cum several times! I'm surprised you didn't cum at the gathering downstairs the way that feisty little redhead was massaging your package."

"Oh, you saw that, huh? I assure you, I was as surprised as you were." I replied.

Donna smiled and continued squeezing my cock through my trousers as she said proudly, "Oh, I wasn't surprised. I was the one who put her up to it! I thoroughly love sex but it also makes me very wet watching people. Voyeurism in many forms is highly arousing. Why do you think my late husband and I helped to build a theatre!" Donna said before kissing me hard and full, stopping just in time for the elevator to stop and the doors to open.

Donna was not only interesting and strikingly beautiful but also much more of a wild cougar than I had previously thought. This gorgeous GILF definitely had my motor running!

A cheerful usher greeted us as we exited the elevator and whisked us directly to Donna's private box. It was splendid! It was outfitted with two rows of high-end, adjustable luxurious seats complete with opera glasses and assorted throw pillows. To my surprise, we were joined by Donna's extremely erotic Asian friend, Kim whose thick, prominent nipples still protruded proudly through the open weave of her lacy dress! We were also joined by the fiery redhead, Rita whose tits I had admired via her loose fitting, low cut top as she fondled me through my pants!

Donna sat closest to the stage and motioned for me to sit to her left. She motioned for Kim and Rita to join us in the front row, with Rita on the far end and Kim next to me. The back row of Donna's VIP box remained open.

Donna took my hand in hers. Her blonde hair and piercing blue eyes shimmered even in the low, intimate lighting. From our exceptional vantage point, we could see every portion of the impressive stage and much of the audience. Speaking of great views, Donna's magnificent breasts were pressed-up high and firm and her deep cleavage was most impressive. From my seat, I could also see an even better view Rita's perky breasts and large nipples spilling almost completely out of her low cut, loose fitting dress.

The house lights dimmed, the orchestra started to play, the curtain raised, and the show began. The was an almost tangible feeling of electricity in the air. Kim began running her smooth, silky leg up and down my left leg while her petite hands clasped my left hand pulling it to rest directly on her lap. At this same time, Donna released my hand to use both of her hands to trace the dual slits of her dress down towards her knees. Without a word, she then slowly raised the front of her dress up to her waist completely exposing her bare, neatly trimmed bush.

Donna's naked pussy was fully exposed to my right side and my left hand was resting directly above the front seem of Kim's dress.

With my left hand, I reached inside Kim's dress to run my fingers across her silky thighs. With my right hand, I slowly traced my fingers up and down Donna's equally smooth thighs for several moments.

I soon discovered that just like Donna, Kim was not wearing any panties. Unlike Donna, Kim's pussy was shaved bare.

Both women parted their legs invitingly to accept my advances. Donna then grabbed my hand and slowly raised it toward her mouth. She then discreetly sucked my fingers into her mouth. Donna was not only delicately lubricating my fingers with her saliva, she was pantomiming performing oral sex. It was highly arousing!

Kim, who had been watching, followed suit, mimicking Donna's actions to erotically suck on my other fingers.

After several moments, both Donna and Kim then slowly lowered my well-lubricated hands back to their respective laps.

With both beautiful women, I ran my long, middle finger up the length of their mature slit just as the music reached a crescendo, which helped to muffle Kim's soft moan and Donna's much louder gasp. As the song progressed, I slowly inserted my right middle finger into Donna's wet cunt. She was already so juicy!

When I went to insert my left middle finger into Kim's pussy I realized I was being assisted by Rita who was also playing with Kim's pussy!

I spent several minutes fingering Kim and Donna, carefully trying to avoid directly touching their clits. Kim wriggled lightly and her breathing grew more ragged. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kim's small hands actively tugging and twisting her thick nipples through the opening of her dress.

Donna responded more intently, wriggling more and moaning louder.

After several moments I eventually dragged the tips of my middle fingers directly over both lovely woman's engorged clit just as the crowd cheered heartily for a comedic moment on stage. Both Kim and Donna responded immediately. Kim lurched and began panting in rapid, soft, high pitched whimpers. Donna jerked emitting a loud, guttural moan. Donna grasped her right hand tightly on her arm rest and her left hand tightly on my right thigh.

Having found my targets, I deliberately concentrated my efforts to tease and please both beautiful clits. I remember from fingering Donna at the wedding reception that she struggled to stay quiet and was most likely a screamer. I was uncertain about how Kim would respond, but so far she was much quieter and discreet than her friend, Donna.

I understood now that a musical comedy would provide great cover for Donna's plans to cum in public with a reduced risk of getting caught. It also occurred to me that inviting her friends, Rita and Kim seemed to play into her voyeuristic fantasies!

Kim and Donna each murmured and cooed with pleasure as I diligently worked to make them cum. Kim would squeeze her strong thighs tightly against my hand and pull her thick nipples far from her chest as she passionately panted her way through her first shuddering orgasm.

As I glanced over at Kim, I saw Rita had one of her hands cupping her own tit while her other furiously frigged away at her pussy.

Almost in perfect unison with Rita and Kim, Donna erupted in the first of multiple, powerful orgasms! Donna drew her right fist to her mouth to bite her hand in attempt to help muffle the sounds of her pleasure!

Donna's massive, matronly mammaries heaved as her pleasurable tingles rippled through her body again and again. In the dim lights of the VIP box I could faintly make out the glimmer and glisten of pussies on each side of me as Donna and Kim basked in the glow of their climaxes. In the distance it appeared Rita may have been using some form of rabbit toy to continue stimulating and pleasuring herself.

I continued actively fingering Kim and Donna throughout the first act and each enjoyed several more orgasms.

Following Donna's latest orgasm, she reached across me to tap Kim. Kim smiled and nodded. Kim then leaned over to whisper to Rita.

Rita then discreetly slid out of her seat and onto the floor where she crawled toward me. As Rita crawled, she was completely hidden from the rest of the theatre. As Rita crawled, her loose fitting, low cut dress also completely exposed her beautiful, apple sized breasts. I know I stared as they hypnotically swung back and forth while she crawled closer to me.

Donna and Kim pulled their cell phones out and began to covertly record Rita's actions. About this same time, Donna leaned in to whisper, "Shhh, you stay put! Just enjoy this special treat while Kim and I catch our breath!"

Rita then carefully positioned herself into her knees and, with her perky, freckled breasts still completely exposed to me, slowly but enthusiastically began to unbutton and in zip my tuxedo pants. Donna and Kim leaned in to assist. All three women then worked together to fish my throbbing erect cock out of my boxers. Rita looked up with a wicked smile as she slowly lowered her head to my lap while Kim and Donna filmed her from both sides.

Rita briefly licked up and down my shaft multiple times, pausing to twirl her talented tongue around my thick, bulbous head. She was amazingly talented! She then plunged forward to suck me fully into her young mouth. Rita sucked me hard for several moments before easing off the suction to bob up and down on my throbbing cock. Both techniques had me curling my toes inside my dress shoes!

Rita was a phenomenal cock sucker! She continued alternating her techniques as she seductively slurped and sucked me. I had been hard for hours and knew I would not last long. Rita continued her beautiful and highly passionate blowjob.

12