Wedding Reception Surprise 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon felt my balls tighten so I tapped Rita's shoulders and head to let her know I was close to cumming.

Rita shook her head to affirm her understanding as she began sucking harder. The sensation was too much and my hips bucked forward as my heavy balls exploded a massive load of cum directly into Rita's waiting mouth.

Rita continued to suck until my spasms subsided. She then looked up with the most seductive smile, gazing directly into my eyes before swallowing hard and thrusting her talented tongue outward to proudly prove she had indeed completely swallowed my complete load! Rita, Donna, and Kim then worked together to tuck my cock back into my boxers and re-fasten my pants.

Everything was timed perfectly to coincide with the curtain fall and dimming of the lights to signify intermission. Rita used the dimmed lights to stand back up and adjust her gown. Donna and Kim beamed brightly as they briefly reviewed their videos.

Donna then rose, extended her hand as a sign for me to rise and join her for a brief intermission stretch. Fetching her VIP remote, Donna rapidly pressed several buttons and then walked toward the back of her box where the four of us were soon visited by an usher bearing drinks.

Donna smiled and raised her glass in a toast as she said, "Cheers! I'm so thrilled each of you were able to join me tonight! I sincerely hope you'll cum again and again!"

"Cheers!" I said with a smile and a wink. It was obvious everyone enjoyed her double entendre!

We made small talk and Donna gleefully showed off the features of her customized theatre box. "You know, I designed this so people could see equally well if they sat in either row of seats or stood behind them. I also special designed the lighting so actors and audience members cannot easily see into my box."

Donna then playfully bent forward, resting her arms on the back of the second row. This position caused her shapely ass to jut invitingly outward.

Taking the hint, I casually slipped in behind Donna, grasping her hips in both hands as I mashed my crotch against her ass.

About this time the lights dimmed and the music resumed signifying the impending beginning of the second act.

As the curtain rose, so did Donna. She spun around to face me, kissed me full on the lips and then slid down to her knees. Donna opened and lowered my pants gently to the floor. She then took my cock lovingly into her mature mouth and proceeded to suck me enthusiastically. In a matter of several minutes, Donna had me back to full hardness.

Donna then silently turned towards the stage, edged forward, and once again bent over the back row of VIP seats.

Rita and Kim followed in kind, standing side by side with our beautiful hostess.

I raised Donna's split dress gently up above her hips. I did the same for Rita and Kim before I stepped forward to thrust my hard, thick cock into Donna's waiting pussy.

I heard a stifled moan and a series of murmurs as Donna accepted my hardness. She rocked backwards to match my thrusts. Her mature pussy felt warm and wet as her pelvic muscles undulated around my cock.

As I fucked the gorgeous GILF Donna, I used my hands to finger Rita and Kim. Both were very wet and responded splendidly to my touches.

I began with a series of long, slow thrusts inside, Donna. I would pump inside her multiple times before edging backward so just the tip of my fat cock head was inside her, forcing my head to drag against her clit.

Donna cooed and clasped her small hands over her mouth to help mute her pleasurable response. She then tapped her ass and pointed a finger towards her girlfriend, Kim.

Understanding the signal, I withdrew my cock from Donna, took a step to the left, and pressed it inside Kim with one, long, slow, full, thrust. Kim panted a series of soft, high pitch breathy whimpers as I pumped in and out of her gorgeous pussy.

As with before, I reached down to finger Donna and Rita while I fucked the petite and highly exotic, Kim.

I pumped in and out of Kim for several minutes as her petite frame shuddered and shook.

I then withdrew, side stepped to the left, and pressed my hard, thick cock into the feisty redhead, Rita. Rita rocked back to meet my thrusts. She was extremely wet! Rita reached behind to finger her own asshole while my cock drove in and out of her.

I was now only able to reach Kim to finger her while fucking Rita but I was able to see Kim was helping to finger Donna in my absence.

Sensing Rita liked it rougher, I began thrusting harder, deeper, and faster inside her. Rita soon bucked and trembled as she reached what appeared to be a fairly powerful orgasm!

I took advantage of the timing to slide to the right and once again enter the diminutive, Kim. This time I pumped her with longer, harder strokes. Her beautiful, barely audible whimpers escalated.

While thrusting in and out of Kim I resumed my simultaneous clitoral stimulations of Rita and Donna. After five or six minutes, Donna came hard with Rita following after another few moments.

Right about the same time, I felt Kim tense up as she too was approaching a massive climax. I withdrew my cock and rubbed it against Kim's ass, easing just the tip inside her tight anus. Kim's breathing intensified as I alternated penetrating her ass and tiny pussy. After several cycles of this, Kim's tight cunt clamped tight around my cock as she shook hard in a large orgasm that nearly made her little legs buckle.

I side stepped to the right again and drove back inside Donna. I grabbed her hips as I pumped her hard and fast repeatedly. I then began pulling nearly all the way out before slamming deeply back inside her. This caused Donna to shout out just as the crowd again erupted with loud laughter. Whew, once again, saved by the audience!

I could tell by her reactions that Donna had once again experienced a sizable orgasm so I thrust in deep and held my position as her pussy twitched and tingled.

Kim tapped my thigh to signal she needed a rest so I slid back down to Rita. I grabbed Rita's hips and rammed her hard and fast, causing my heavy balls to slap against her. Rita had snaked a hand between her legs and was playing with her clit as I slammed in and out of her. Her legs quivered and her body shuddered as a beautiful orgasm overtook her!

I slid back over to Kim and dragged my cock up and down her silky slit several times before slowly plunging into her pussy. She arched her back and pumped her lithe body back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts. To my surprise, Kim only lasted several more minutes before quivering in another sizable orgasm.

As I withdrew, Kim spun around, dropped to her knees and vigorously sucked my cock several times. She then crawled over to Donna and began tonguing her ass before motioning for me to butt fuck her mature friend.

I slid in behind Donna and rubbed my cock repeatedly up and down her slit before pumping the tip repeatedly back and forth against her clit. I then grabbed my shaft to rub my fat cock head against her anus.

Donna reached behind her and grasped her firm, round ass with her hands. Taking the hint, I slowly thrust my cock past Donna's sphincter and into her ass. Her body tightened up and her hips bucked backwards towards me.

As I was easing my thick cock into Donna's back door, Rita and Kim saddled-up along side her to simultaneously massage her pussy! Donna let out another muffled whimper and a series of pleasurable panting sounds. Little by little I forced more of my hard cock deep into Donna's ass as her small hands continued to hold her ass cheeks wide apart.

The music and ongoing reactions of the enthusiastic audience worked well to help cover Donna's appreciation of my anal assault.

I was now plunged full inside her amazing ass. Donna shuddered and shook as several orgasms ripped through her petite frame.

I leaned forward to whisper I was soon going to cum again.

The beautiful Kim dropped down to her knees and reached forward to grasp my thick, throbbing cock. She then opened her mouth and sucked the head of my cock as she furiously stroked the length of my shaft. The feeling of Kim sucking me while simultaneously jacking me off was sensational. I drew a deep breath in, held it as I gritted my teeth, and rocked my hips forward.

Kim's beautiful almond shaped eyes flashed with desire as I erupted a large, powerful blast into her petite mouth! As my cum jetted out, Kim pressed forward sliding me fully into her velvety throat. Her hands firmly grasped my ass cheeks as she used them for leverage to draw me deeper into her throat.

I panted and gasped as I rocketed multiple ropes of cum into my beautiful hostess!

When my orgasm concluded, Kim painstakingly cleaned my balls and cock. Rita helped Kim redress me while Donna enjoyed the last few tingles of her orgasm.

Donna then rose, adjusted herself and whispered for all of us to sit and enjoy the remainder of the show while we each worked to catch our breath.

Following the show, we had a brief meet and greet with the cast back stage. We enjoyed mingling and mixing as a professional photographer floated about taking pictures.

Rita thanked Donna profusely before saying goodnight to her, Kim, and me explaining she needed to go home to pack for a trip tomorrow. As I hugged and kissed her goodnight, Rita whispered to check my email in a few days for pictures and videos!

Shortly after this, Donna politely excused herself explaining she needed to pay two of the investors. Donna instructed Kim to give me a private, behind the scenes tour of facilities. She told me to enjoy myself, and that she'd rejoin us in about 20 minutes.

The strikingly exotic Kim, took me by the hand and told me to follow her. We wound our way through various dressing rooms, shops, and storage areas for costumes and props, before making our way to a few small vocal practice rooms, and finally what she described as a dance practice room. Once inside, Kim spun around and turned off the light before she kissed me full on the lips. Kim purred thank you many times for the pleasures I helped bring her tonight!

I lifted her petite body onto a nearby grand piano where I used the long, front slit of her gown to expose her beautiful shaved pussy. I encouraged Kim to lie back as I bent forward to open her labia with my fingers before thrusting my tongue into her pussy.

As I fingered and lapped at her pussy and clit, Kim responded immediately. I saw her petite stomach tighten and tremble as she began panting and whimpering in a beautiful series of soft, high pitched joyful noises. As she had done in the VIP box, she jubilantly pulled and stretched her thick nipples poking out through the lacy openings of her dress.

Kim's pussy was delicious and incredibly responsive to my touches and licks. Within four or five minutes, Kim began a lovely series of fluttering orgasms. Her breathy, soft, high pitched whimpers and cries escalated as her body shuddered.

Kim slid down from the piano and eagerly worked to remove my shoes and pants, placing them carefully on the piano so as not to wrinkle them. Kim knelt before me to assertively suck my cock for several moments before guiding me to straddle a nearby piano bench. Once I was seated, Kim deftly hiked up the long sides of her gown to climb up on the bench and then lower herself onto my throbbing cock.

Kim was very athletic and worked her petite hips rhythmically as she passionately fucked me. Her pussy was tight and she had exceptional control as she used it to bring us both joy.

As Kim bounced up and down on my shaft, my peripheral vision was drawn to motion off to my right. Only then did I discover what I thought was a simple practice mirror was actually a two-way mirror looking into a smaller, adjacent practice room. The motion was my beautiful hostess, Donna kneeling before two men as she dutifully sucked both of their cocks! I smiled to myself as I contemplated if this was how Donna helped pay investors, I should consider donating!

Donna stroked and sucked both men with zeal until each of them flooded her beautiful mouth with cum! The gentlemen then politely helped Donna to her feet, adjusted their pants and left with huge smiles on their faces!

After several more minutes of bouncing on my cock, Kim panted rapidly as she began to softly whimper and squeal that she was being rocked by a powerful, prolonged orgasm! Although barely audible, compared to louder moaners and groaners, like Donna, there was no doubt Kim was reeling with pleasure!

Once Kim got her breath back, she climbed up and off me before coaxing me to scoot forward until my knees were together at the edge of the bench. Kim then told me to lie back on the bench. It was an awkward but intriguing position.

Kim then spun away from me, hiked up her gown, and basically squatted her petite frame to sit back down on my still throbbing cock. I understood now - we were basically in a modified, reverse cowboy position.

Almost as if on queue, Donna quietly sauntered into the room as she whispered, "Mmm, very hot!" Donna approached us and stooped to kiss Kim before lowered her head to actively suckle Kim's thick, protruding nipples.

Kim was highly aroused and the combined effect of fucking my thick cock while Donna nibbled and sucked her engorged nipples soon pushed her over the top to her most powerful orgasm yet!

Kim's rapid, breathy, high pitched, soft whimpering noises were like something right out of an Asian porno and highly arousing to me!

After her shudders subsided, Donna helped Kim to her feet. Donna then lifted her massive breasts out of the front of her gown as she approached and said, "Sit back-up, dear! I want another turn to impale myself on your beautiful cock!"

I proudly growled, "Yes, ma'am!"

Donna briefly bent to lick and suck my cock for a moment or two. She then squatted above me and began to eagerly bounce up and down on my cock. Her breasts were extremely beautiful and I suckled them as we began to fuck. Donna exuded sexuality on so many levels.

I had to drop her heavy breasts to hold onto her torso as Donna began bucking more zealously. Kim then stood behind Donna and lovingly fondled her massive breasts. Kim also manipulated Donna's long nipples with her lithe fingers. Kim's touch encouraged Donna's already persistent moans and groans to escalate!

After several moments, I encouraged the delightful Donna to stand-up and bend at the waist while holding her upper body up using the piano bench. As Donna's matronly mammaries swung free, her long nipples actually dragged against the bench. I mounted her from behind to resume fucking her doggy style.

With every thrust into her sopping wet pussy, Donna moaned and wailed with pleasure. I fucked her with long, deep strokes at first before eventually picking-up the pace.

As slammed into Donna hard and fast, Kim once again reached around to play with her large, sensitive nipples.

Donna began wailing as her body writhed with pleasure! "Oh! Uhng! I'm going to cum! Yes! I'm going to cum! Oh, YES! I'm cumming!"

This inspired my balls to begin tingling once again. I thrust hard several more times before grunting, "Mmm, I'm getting ready to cum too!"

Donna cheered and told me to cum in her mouth!

I raced around to the other side of the bench, clutching the base of my cock tightly.

Kim stood up and raced to stand behind me as she cooed, "Let go! Let go! I've got you!" Kim then wrapped her small hand tightly around the base of my cock as she lined it up with Donna's mouth. "Get ready, Donna! Get ready for his cum!" Kim gleefully squealed in her soft, high voice.

Donna purred passionately, "Yes, Kim! Yes, make him cum in my mouth! Make him cum!"

I felt the warm air of Donna's breath on the wet tip of my cock as Kim's tiny hand began energetically pumping my cock in long, hard strokes.

I grunted and growled, desperately trying to hold off as long as I could. The pressure rose rapidly and overpowered me as I hissed through clenched teeth, "Ahh! I'm cumming! Ahh, I'm cumming!"

My hips bucked forward as rope after glorious rope of cum jetted into Donna's matronly mouth! Kim pumped my cock furiously with one hand while reaching between my legs with her other hand to lightly squeeze my heavy balls!

"Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!" Donna cooed as she gulped and guzzled my cum.

When Donna sensed my eruptions were complete, she closed her mouth and lovingly swallowed my cum. She then panted and smiled as she said, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, lover, now that's what i call a standing ovation! You have made this my most memorable night at the theatre since my husband passed! Mmm, and you taste delicious, by the way! I do hope you'll cum again and again!"

As Donna spoke, Kim knelt before me to tenderly lick and suck my cock clean of all our combined cum. She truly had a servant's heart to balance out her sexy and seductive sides!

I helped Donna and Kim to their feet and then gently backed Donna against the edge of the grand piano. I gently steered Kim along side me and motioned for us to simultaneously suckle Donna's enormous nipples before helping her to tuck her bountiful titties back inside her dress.

Once complete, I then bent my head to lovingly lick and suckle Kim's thick nipples as they continued to extend through the lacy fabric of her gown.

I was exhausted but elated! Donna affirmed that she too was tired but extremely content before announcing, "It's after midnight and I have a king sized bed upstairs in my suite. Let's go snuggle and rest for a while and see what happens next!"

Kim chuckled softly, "I love showbiz people and their delightful exuberance, I'm in!"

I smiled and shook my head, yes, as I grabbed my shoes and pants. Before I could even begin to start putting them on, Donna said cheerfully, "Don't waste your time, dear. Come on, Kim, we can finish undressing him in the elevator!"

12