Wedding Surprise

Story Info
Sexy dance partner seduces me.
785 words
4.22
7.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I attended a wedding of our friend's daughter. There were over 100 people at this affair. After the wedding ceremony and dinner came the music and dancing. I am in my 60's and love to dance, my wife on the other hand dances very little. The dance floor was packed and I was dancing ever dance with my wife and other women.

I sat down for one minute and this woman, who was half my age asked me to dance. She was average looking with a nice smile, about 5' 8" and a little over weight. Up until now all of the dances were fast paced, but this dance was a slow dance. The dance floor was packed and we moved to the middle of the crowd where we held each other at a comfortable distance. She pulled me closer to her and I felt her large warm breast against my chest. I started to get an erection and I think she know I was getting hard.

She would move away from me slightly and she looked down between us and I think she saw that I was getting hard. She pulled me closer still and I got harder. She would move away from me so she could look down and see the affect she was having on me. This happened several times until I was fully erect and my cock was sticking way from my pants. Then she pulled me real close and my cock was rubbing her groin area and her head was resting on my shoulder.

I thought my cock would explode, but the dance ended and I separated from my sexy partner. I thanked her and faced the band and joined in the clapping. I had to stay in the crowd until the swelling of my cock subsided.

The rest of the evening I danced with several other women until the evening festivities ended. Many of the people were going out to a local pub, but my wife said she did not want to go. So, I walked her back to the hotel and told her I was going to join our friends at the pub.

When I arrived at the pub the wedding party secured a large area in the back of the pub. As I was chatting with several folks my sexy dance partner joined the conversation. I smile at her and she smiled back. As it got later the crowd started to thin out, I excused myself and headed to the front door to go back to my hotel. My sexy dance partner walked up to me and asked me if I would walk her home, of course I said "yes".

We were chatting and as we passed a small alley, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the alley. She gently pushed me against a wall looked me straight in the eye, smiled and then started to rub my cock. I got hard instantly. She moved forward and gently placed her other hand against my face and began passionately kissing me. After a short period of time the hand on my face joined the other hand and pulled down my zipper and fished out my cock. She stopped for a minute and pulled up her gown and noticed she did not have panties on. I later found out that she knew she was going to fuck me and had removed her panties.

She guided my cock into her warm body. She was a little tight, but oh so welcoming. I proceeded to fuck her. Fucking her with hard with furiously strokes. She grabbed my face and we started to share our tongues with one another. As I was about to cum inside her, she stopping kissing me and stared moaning. At first it was soft moaning followed by loud, begging moans that echoed through the alley. My cock emptied deep inside of her. Her legs got weak and I held onto her to keep her from collapsing to the pavement. I held onto her until she recovered. My sexy dance partner gave me a passionate kiss as I removed my cock from her pussy.

I held her hand as I started to walk her to her hotel. She stopped me and said "My hotel is in the other direction, but I know this alley was a good place to molest you". We both laughed as I walked her back to her hotel. She told me I was a passionate, sexy lover.

To this day I do not know her name or if she was a friend of the bride or groom, but to be honest with you I do not care...she was hot!