Wedding Trip #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah baby," Dwane said. "I just needed to calm down a little or I'm going to blow real soon. It's just been too long girl. I haven't had sex since the last time we did together and you feel so fucking good around me." He slowly and gently worked it in and out. I enjoyed it either way and didn't complain at all. "You're so fucking sexy girl. My hot little married white slut." I just smiled and said it turned me on more when he called me that. "Really?" Dwane asked. "I'm going to call you that from now on when John isn't around. White girl." He continued to work it slowly in me but I could tell he wasn't far off from having his orgasm.

"Fuck my white pussy with your big black dick," I said smiling. "Fuck your little white slut." I could tell in his face that was going to set him off so I doubled down trying my best to get him there. "Fuck your married white slut with your big black cock! Give it to me baby. Give me that big black dick!" That's when his face changed as he strained to hold back at the same time he picked up he pace; fucking me hard and fast again. "That's it baby! Cum for me! I want you to cum deep inside of me! Shoot that hot black cum deep inside my married white pussy!" I screamed in pleasure. That did it.

"OH FUCK!" Dwane yelled loudly. He shoved his entire dick into my body. I tightened my legs around his back holding him in place, pulling him down towards me. Dwane went stiff above me and in an instant I could feel his hot semen shooting inside of my body. Dwane grunted as he shot over and over again into me as deep as he could.I just laid there smiling as I felt him unload in me. Until, after what seemed like a lot of liquid, he was totally emptied. Dwane let out a deep sign as he finished. Pulling out he collapsed on the bed beside of me with such a look of relief on his face. I don't know exactly how long we were at it but I do recall going through at least three songs from when he first put it in until he came.

"Shit girl." Dwane said trying to catch his breath. "That was so fucking good! Been too long since we've done this. More so since I haven't had sex since you were at my place." I'm not going to lie that did surprise me since he's both a good looking, well built, and of course well hung guy. I'm not going to complain though since all of that pent up energy he had was surely to my benifit. I laid there only for a short while before being forced to get up due to his sperm was starting to leak out of me. Grabbing my pants I headed out to the bathroom to clean myself up. When I came out Dwane was already dressed and sitting on the living room couch with the TV on. Joining in I sat in the chair across from him as we both acted like what just happened hadn't. We were there only twenty odd minutes when John got back.

"Oh, you're both here now." John said. Dwane and I both looked puzzled and I asked what he meant? "I stopped by a little while ago but I could hear loud music coming from his room and the sound of a woman moaning and his bed banging. I know Dwane said that meant he had picked a girl up if that were the case. So, I quickly looked around and saw you were gone Marisa and went back out thinking I might run into you outside. Guess we missed each other."

Oh yeah!" I quickly shot back. "I was here when Dwane came in with some woman so I figured I'd leave for a little while to give them some privacy." I was almost speechless as to what I should say at first and said the first lie that came to mind. Gladly John didn't question it at all and was very glad Dwane had locked his bedroom door.

The following day after breakfast I told John I was going to stay in late this morning to take a shower before going out and would meet up with him and Dwane for lunch later on. The two of them left and took my clothes off, changing into my bath robe, grabbed my stuff and headed for the bathroom. Getting the water nice and hot I took a nice relaxing shower. After I was finished I dired myself off when I heard the condo's door open and close. After finishing up I put my rob back on and opened the door calling out.

"John, is that you?" I asked as I opened the bathroom door. No one answered. Closing the door behind me I started walking towards the living room. Walking into the living room I looked around but saw no one. "John? ... Aahhh!" I yelled out Dwane jumped out from behind the kitchen island counter directly to my left surprising the hell out of me.

"Sorry couldn't help myself." He said laughing. "John's out swiming right now so I thought I'd come back to get something." I asked him what he needed to get. "You," he shot back. "All of you that is." I could see his eyes light up as he got closer to me. Placing his hands on my shoulders he pushed me sideways until I was back against the kitchen island and bent in kissing me deeply. I didn't argue at all. He eventually broke the kiss, grabbed my waist, and lifted me up onto the countertop. Kissing my neck at the same time he grabbed the front of my robe. Pushing the top of it open he completely exposed my chest to him.

"I love you big pale white tits." Dwane said as he fondled both of them as he kissed my neck again. He then started to kiss downward to my upper cheat, down my breats, than began to suck on my nipples. He had me moaning lightly in no time at all and could already feel myself becoming wet. After playing around with them he stood back up and pulled me back off the counter telling me to be safe we should go into his room. I told him I couldn't agree more. We both dashed to his room. He went to the night table to turn on the radio, with rap blasting again, as I locked the door. Walking back over Dwane beside the bed he looked me directly in the eyes. "If I recall you like being a submissive don't you?" I simply nodded in agreement. "Good," he said with an almost wicked smile. Grabbing my hair he pulled my head back. Placing his lips beside of my ear. "Get down on your knees white girl." I could feel butterflies in my stomach from excitment as he said that.

"Yes sir." I told him as I lowered myself down infront of him. I had no doubt what he wanted me to do and I was more than willing to do it. I think I wanted to give him a blowjob as much as he wanted me to. Reaching up I undid his shorts and let them drop. I could see the outline of his penis against his tight underwear. Pulling down these as well I was now face to face with his massive black cock hanging semi hard between his legs. Not even fully hard and he was already longer and thicker than John is. Wrapping my pale left hand around his dark shaft I looked up at Dwane who was looking down at me. Smiling I leaned slightly forward and ran my tongue around the head. Then licking down his entire shaft and back up to the tip he was by that point fully hard in all it's glory. Making sure to keep eye contact with Dwane I placed the tip right against my lips and slowly parted them as I took him into my waiting mouth. Dwane sighed in pleasure as I guided his beautiful black penis between my pink lips until he bumped the back of my throat. My mouth was stretched open as wide as I could possiblely get it as I began to gently suck his dick.

"Yeah that's it Marisa. Suck that big black cock like a good white girl." I moaned around him in approval as he said that. Grabbing his right hand in my left I guided it to the back of my head and Dwane took the cue. Grabbing my head tightly as I went down on him adding to my enjoyment. Doing my best to give him as much pleasure as I could I was alternation between sucking and licking along with stroking his shaft with my hand as I sucked on it. Dwane moaned and groaned as I continued to please him and in the process turning myself on as well.

"As good as this feels I'm wanting something else right now." He told me as he pulled back from me. I asked him what he wanted instead? "Stand up," he ordered. Doing as he said Dwane right away undid the tie holding my robe and pushed it off my body. "Get up on the bed on your hands and knees facing that way." He said pointing towards the mirror against the wall on the left side of his bed. Doing as he said I got up and positioned myself doggie style as far towards the side edge of the bed as I could to allow him as much room as possible. Making sure to part my legs as far as I could like this. Looking up in the mirror I watched as Dwane pulled his shirt off before climbing up on the bed behind me. One hand stroking his big dick as he moved up between my legs until his thighs were touching mine. I watched him looking down as he lined his cock up with my hole. He asked if I wanted it in me? I told him I did. "Then beg for it," he ordered.

"Please," I replied. "Please shove it in me."

"Shove what?" Dwane asked. "Tell me. Tell me what exactly you want and where you want it." I had no doubt what he wanted me to say and I knew it turned me on as well to say it.

"Shove your big black dick deep inside my white pussy," I begged Dwane as I stared back at him in the mirror. He smiled when I said that as he placed one hand on my waist while the other held onto his penis as he began to guide himself into me. Pressing against me hard he quickly gained entrance as my vagina willingly welcomed him. In little time he was grabbing my waist tightly as he slammed into me repeatedly as I moaned and screamed in pleasure. I tried my best to keep looking up at the mirror, watching as he fucked me from behind. Though it wasn't easy as I could barely keep myself from collapsing onto the bed. It felt so good and looked very hot.

"Oh God!" I screamed. "AH! Yes! Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck my pussy!" He kept going on and one thrusting hard and fast only now and then slowing down. He was as before doing his best to also make sure he was rubbing against my G Spot with his penis and it was, to say the least, working. I told him I was close to cumming.

"Good," Dwane said. "Want to feel you tight white cunt cum around my dick again." Moments later I did, screaming loudly. Dwane didn't stop though he continued to fuck me the entire time until finally he moaned out. "Oh shit girl I'm about to blow. Going to shoot my hot black seed so deep up in your little married white cunt!" With that he yelled out and shoved his whole massive black dick into me with such force that if he wasn't gripping my waist so hard I would have fallen forward. Immediatly I could feel him cumming as the hot liquid filled my pussy. We both stayed connected as we caught our breath until he began to go soft in me.

After getting myself together again and getting fully dressed we both headed out in search of John. We all spent the rest of the day together and later on that evening. After we all headed to bed John started to get all touchy and we ended up having sex together. It was slightly awkward for me knowing what I had done earlier with Dwane. John didn't seem to notice any difference in me though so I was very glad about that.

The following day was uneventful since we all spent it together on a road trip. Figured it was a nice change of pace to see some new things. After dinner that evening we all sat down to watch TV and had a few drinks. Dwane asked if anyone wanted to play cards while we watched some mind numbing shows, John said he wasn't in the mood so I took Dwane up on the offer. About an hour and a half later John looked tired and the alcohol surely helped that. Saying goodnight to us John went off the bed. A couple minutes later I got up and checked on him and sure enough he was passed out in bed. Coming back I told Dwane that and he smiled at me again.

"Good then we can have some time alone together today." Dwane told me. Less then a minute later I was down on my knees in front of Dwane as he relaxed back into the couch. His large black penis was already in my mouth while he held my hair tightly. A couple minutes later I stood up, pulled my panties down from under my skirt, and mounted Dwane. And there on the couch I rode him as John was passed out in bed. Rocking back and forth and sliding up and down until he pulled me all the way down onto his massive black member. Shooting his hot cum all the way up into me.

The next day was our last and like the day before we all spent it together. This time from morning until night so Dwane and I never had any time alone. The following morning after packing up we said our goodbyes. Dwane helped us bring our things to the car and as John got in I looked at Dwane and then quickly told John I had to run to the bathroom before we left. Dwane right away said he'd go up with me and let me back in. John asked if I wanted him to come up and wait for him inside? I insisted that he wait in the car because I wouldn't be long. Walking with Dwane back upstairs he closed and locked the door behind us and immediatly came up behind, feeling me up.

"In the kitchen now girl." He ordered me. Following him in he lead me to the kitchen counter and turned me around. Reaching over Dwane turned the blinds so we could see out slightly. Through the window I had a view of the parking lot and directly in front of me was our car with John sitting in it. Dwane explained that this way we could see if he is getting out to come up here if we take too long as he reached around undoing my jeans. "Place your hands on the counter, bend over, and spread your legs Marisa."

Doing as he said Dwane yanked my pants and panties down just enough to allow him free access. Plus with my legs spread they could only go down so far anyway. He played with my clit and fingering me just enough to get me wet. Which didn't take long at all. I could then hear his zipper opening and in a flash feel the head of his dick being positioned. He shoved it into me and fuck me hard and fast. I was far from silent and was surprised John couldn't hear me at time. A few minutes later Dwane shoved it in hard and shot his cum one last time deep inside of my pussy.

"A goodbye gift from me." Dwane said joking as he came into me. I couldn't help but laugh. The last few drops of his semen was deposited into me as he let out a long sigh. No sooner had he finished then I looked up to see John had already gotten out of the car and was walking towards the building entrance. Dwane quickly pulled out as I yanked my pants back up. Dwane pushed his penis back into his pants in just enough time to hear the knock on the door. We both headed for the door, opening it to see John. I told him I was sorry it took a little longer but I was ready to go now. John thanked Dwane again and so did I. Jumping into the car we drove off and I sat there trying to pretend everything was normal. A little hard at times since I didn't have a chance to clean up after having sex with Dwane and could feel his last load of cum leaking out and soaking my panties. By the time we got home I got changed and had to throw them out knowing I likely couldn't get that stain out. Nor was I going to explain to my husband if he found them tonight why they had a large wet spot that looked like sperm in the crotch. The "Yeah honey Dwane and I had sex before leaving and that's his semen on my panties" explaination really wouldn't go over well.

The next time everything was back to normal and John had no idea I had sex with Dwane again; and again, etc. As far as ever seeing Dwane again, I wasn't sure if I ever would.

12