Wedding Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through half-open eyes I saw Sadie was also in the throes of her orgasm. She had Nigel's head almost in a thigh-lock and was bucking up and down on the couch like she had St Vitus Dance or something. Nigel, bless him, hung on for dear life. When she finally calmed down she wore a dreamy look and licked her lips like she'd just had the best chocolate pudding of her life. She pulled him up and gave him a long wet kiss. Then she lay lengthways on the couch and put one leg up on the back and the other down towards the floor. I heard her say, now you can fuck me. Nigel quickly positioned himself between her legs, his stiff cock angled towards her pussy. Without any preliminaries she grabbed his arse and pulled it towards her. His cock slid into her gaping pussy and she sighed with delight. As he started fucking her, she looked over at the scene on the floor with Amy, Beth and Frankie. Amy was too far gone being fucked by my brother to notice, but Beth caught the look and a smile passed between them. Sadie beckoned to her and I thought with rising excitement, oh, she's going all bi again, quite forgetting that my sister had only recently been sucking my clit and I hadn't thought twice about it. Beth got off Frankie's mouth, stripped off her damp knickers so her pussy was naked and went over. Sadie put out a hand and ran it up Beth's legs to her cunt. Beth put one leg up on the couch so Sadie could get better access and finger her in earnest.

Amy, meanwhile, was finally getting her orgasm, courtesy of my brother's cock. Sitting astride him, she was moaning and jerking like a mad thing. She kissed him all over his face. It seemed to prompt him to do his part. He muttered, fuck I'm coming, almost like an apology, then he was thrusting his hips off the floor as if he wanted his cock right inside her womb. He wore a pained expression, like it was all too much, which only went when he finally subsided and Amy flopped onto his chest like they'd both been struck dead.

No one was keeping count, but I think that meant there was only Nigel left who hadn't shot his load. I liked the look of what was happening on the other couch, where he was busy fucking Sadie and she was busy fingering my sister. He had a good bum, nice and tight. I gave Edward a kiss and said, I want to join them. He just said, go for it. I went over to the other couch and put my hand between Nigel's thrusting bum cheeks. I played with his balls as his cock moved in and out of Sadie's cunt. It was glistening with her juices and I couldn't wait to get a taste. He seemed to sense what I was after and eased up on his thrusting so I could get my other hand round his shaft. I said, I want it. When it was out of Sadie's cunt I angled it towards me and put it in my mouth. I heard him say, fuck, which made me even more horny. The taste was a bit sharp, but I didn't care. I just wanted a cock in my mouth. I let him put it back in Sadie's cunt then I sucked it in again. I did it a few times, until I could tell from the sounds he was making he was going to come. I angled his cock towards Sadie and he sent his first load over her stomach. I shoved it back in her cunt and he thrust it deep, jerking away as he shot the rest of his load into her vagina. Sadie said, I can feel it, it's all hot.

When he was soft, Nigel withdrew his cock. Sadie lay with her legs apart, looking completely brazen with his come oozing out of her cunt. She said to Beth with a hint of desperation, I want to come again. Beth laughed and said, finish me off then and I'll do you. OK, said Sadie, come here. Beth climbed on the couch astride Sadie's face and bent towards her spread legs. Cheers came from Chris and Edward on the other couch as Beth and Sadie got into a sixty-nine and started eating each other out. Even I found it exciting watching Beth lapping at Sadie's slippery cunt. I looked over at the two brothers watching and beckoned them over. They came over, their hard cocks sticking out invitingly. I nudged my husband to where Beth's naked bum was sticking up above Sadie's face and Sadie's tongue was busy on her clit. I took hold of his cock and put it to Beth's gaping cunt. He looked at me as if he wasn't sure, but I said, it's ok, I want to see you fuck my sister. He didn't need to be told twice. He thrust his cock home, much to my sister's delight, and excitedly I watched it disappear. Oh fuck, she muttered, keep doing that.

Meanwhile Chris was angling his cock towards where Beth was busy sucking the juices of Sadie's recently fucked cunt. As soon as she saw his cock in front of her she switched her attention and put it in her mouth as if she was desperate for it. Feeling mischievous, I teased her by taking it out of her mouth and putting it in Sadie's sopping cunt. Chris thrust away for a bit, much to Sadie's delight, then I put it in Beth's mouth again. She sucked at it like it was her last meal, she was that eager to have a cock in her mouth. At the other end of Beth, my husband was doing the same, putting his cock in Beth's cunt, then taking it out and offering it to Sadie, who eagerly sucked it into her mouth. What with being fucked, having their clits sucked and having cocks in their mouths, the two girls were almost delirious with what was happening to them. They were moaning incoherently between sucking cocks and sucking cunts and having their pussies fucked, they seemed hardly to know where they were. All they wanted was sex and they were getting it in spades.

Standing watching them I was barely aware of Nigel standing beside me, his cock dribbling little droplets of come. I put his hand on my pussy. We locked mouths in a kiss as I felt his fingers exploring my slippery cunt. I moved my legs apart to give him easier access and he was soon fingering me freely, inside and out. I was nothing but a cunt on legs I felt that horny. I felt another body against my back and kisses on my neck. My brother had his arms round me from behind and was playing with my nipples. He said, you have great tits, sis. So what if he's my brother, I thought. I love having my boobs played with. I leaned back against him and enjoyed the feeling of his hands on me while Nigel played with my pussy. I could feel my brother's cock between my bum cheeks and giggled at how naughty he was being. Then I felt smaller hands on my bum. Beside me Amy was insinuating her hands between Frankie and me. She said, I've always envied your bum. It's so firm. Frankie moved back a bit so he could watch her massaging my cheeks. He dropped to his knees and started kissing me there. I felt Amy gently pull my cheeks apart and the next thing I knew Frankie was kissing up and down my crack. All the time Nigel was fingering my cunt. I didn't know which way to turn. I started to tremble with the effort of standing with my legs apart, but I didn't want to interrupt what they were doing. I knew I shouldn't but I bent forward a bit so Frankie had better access. His mouth moved lower and lower until he was kissing my arsehole. Oh fuck. I couldn't stay standing. I felt I was about to collapse. I said, don't stop, and stumbled to the free couch and knelt on it with my arse in the air. They got the message. Beside me, Amy put her hands on my bum and spread my cheeks. Frankie knelt on the floor and started kissing my crack again. Soon I felt his tongue circling my hole. Glory be. Nigel was kneeling beside me, his cock stiff at the sight we presented, despite having come just before. I put it in my mouth, partly to stifle my moans at having my arse licked, but mainly because it looked so inviting. Amy put a hand under me and started fingering my swollen pussy. Oh fuck, fuck. I sucked on Nigel's cock like I hadn't eaten in weeks. I just wanted my mouth stuffed with it. My brother was spreading my arse cheeks wide with his hands so he could really get his tongue inside me. Feeling like a whore I spread my knees apart. I could feel an orgasm approaching, swapping backwards and forwards between my arse and my cunt. Amy seemed to sense it and strummed my clit like crazy. It tipped me over the edge and I started coming like an express train roaring out of a tunnel. I cried out, fuck, which was lucky for Nigel, otherwise I would have clamped my teeth on his cock. I completely lost control of my body as I bucked and jerked under the twin onslaught of Frankie's tongue and Amy's fingers. I felt as if I was being shot into space on a rocket, I'd never come so hard or so intensely.

I collapsed on the couch. Through half open eyes I saw what was going on elsewhere in the room. The four men had got rid of all their clothes by then, even their socks. We girls were out of our dresses too, but we still had our stockings on. Sadie was still wearing her suspender belt. There was naked flesh everywhere. It was so warm everyone was glistening with sweat. We were on heat, in every sense. Beth was still in a sixty-nine with Sadie, but the boys had swapped partners. She was being fucked by Chris, while my husband was fucking Sadie. Judging by the girls' lost expressions, I reckoned they'd had at least one more orgasm each and looked as if they were ready for another. Sure enough, Beth started moaning and grinding her arse against Chris's cock. She announced she was coming, then closed her eyes and shook from head to toe for about a minute. In the dying throes of her orgasm she massaged Sadie's cunt with her fingers as Edward thrust his cock in and out of it. That set Sadie off. With her face buried between Beth's hips we couldn't make out what she was saying, but it probably wasn't anything coherent. Her trembling body said it all. Finally Beth collapsed on top of her and they lay entwined in each others arms, the boys' stiff cocks stranded in the open air.

Excited by the scene, Amy beckoned them over. It took her a moment, but she soon had them positioned the way she wanted. Nigel, Frankie and I moved to some cushions on the floor to give them room. Amy lay on her side with Edward fucking her from behind and Chris sat at her head so she could get his cock into her mouth. She'd once confessed to me that she'd always wondered what it would be like to have a cock in her cunt and another in her mouth. Well, now she was getting her wish. It turned me on to see my husband fucking her. I was surprised at how little jealousy I felt. Amy was soon moaning with the pleasure of it. I could tell she was enjoying herself because she was really getting into sucking Chris's cock. Occasionally she took it out and stroked it and licked it, then she would put it back deep in her mouth. Edward looked on and kissed Amy on the neck and squeezed her tits. Then she did an amazing thing. She took Chris's cock out of her mouth and angled it towards Edward's face. Edward looked at her and she said, I want to see you suck your brother's cock.

He looked at me uncertainly, but I don't know why. I said, why not? You've seen us suck each others pussies, so let's see you suck each others cocks. He didn't have an answer for that and Amy was practically rubbing Chris's cock-head against his cheek by then, so he opened his mouth and took it in. It was such a turn-on seeing my husband with a cock in his mouth I grabbed Nigel's cock again and started kissing it. My brother got excited too and I felt his hard-on against my bum cheeks as he pressed closer behind me. With Edward fucking her, Amy looked on happily as he sucked Chris's cock inches from her face. She ran her tongue over her lip and pressed herself back against Edward's cock. I got on my hands and knees so I could really suck Nigel's cock and watch Amy, Chris and my husband at the same time. With my arse in the air, my brother lost no time in kissing my bum cheeks and crack. I didn't care what I looked like, I just wanted cock. Then I felt girls' hands on me. I looked round to see Sadie and Beth kneeling beside me, their hands all over my bum and pulling my cheeks apart. They wet their fingers and slid them up and down my crack and around my hole. I squirmed with delight. I knew it was naughty but I wanted them to put fingers in my arse. Dirty girl, laughed Sadie. Yeah, said my sister, she's always been a bit of a slut. The next thing a finger was slowly entering my arsehole and I felt my sphincter clutch it. Fuck, it felt so good. Then there was a cock at my cunt and it felt beyond good. Hardly caring whose it was I pushed back and felt it slide into my sopping pussy. I heard Sadie laugh again, now she's fucking her own brother. I let Nigel's cock slip out of my mouth and twisted my head round to see Frankie on his knees behind me, his cock nestled firmly in my cunt. He grinned sheepishly, sorry sis, but you know I've always wanted to fuck you. I felt helpless. Feebly I said, please don't come inside me. But his cock felt so lovely and huge I couldn't deny myself the pleasure of it. I put Nigel's cock into my mouth again to take my mind off the fact my brother was fucking me and gave myself over to the multiple pleasures of sucking, being fucked and having my arse filled with a finger or two. God, I was in heaven. My brother fucked me like a crazy person. I guess he was living out his fantasy. I was too far gone to worry about incest. Brother or not, his cock felt good. I felt my sphincter clutching fingers, my cunt clutching cock and my mouth doing the same. I thought that maybe after the orgasms I'd had, they'd start getting weaker, but not a bit of it. If anything, the one I had next was stronger than all the others. I was almost delirious as I came for what seemed like forever.

After I'd calmed down a bit, I let Nigel's cock slip out of my mouth so I could breathe properly. Frankie kept slowly moving his cock in and out of my pussy, which felt lovely. Sadie withdrew her fingers from my arse but she and my sister continued to stroke my bum and circle my hole, just enough to keep me simmering. I was perspiring like crazy. My hair was stuck to my face and I could smell and taste nothing but sex. And I wanted more. It was like my pussy had become insatiable. It was so alive the slightest touch threatened to give me another orgasm.

I staggered to my feet. I leant over Amy on the couch so I could kiss my husband. It might have been a bit late in the proceedings, but I wanted him to know I still loved him. He let go his brother's cock, but I found myself kissing it as well as Edward, which Chris certainly appreciated. I lingered over it, savouring both Edward's lips and Chris's cock. It felt so sexy. At some point Amy moved away and I felt Edward clutching my tits from behind. I felt his hard cock between my cheeks. I felt so horny I was up for anything by then. I twisted round and kissed him and said, fuck me in the arse. I'd never let him do that before, but I wanted to give him a wedding present he'd never forget. I hardly knew what was happening but I sensed the others crowding round us. Edward sat back on the couch with his cock sticking up invitingly. Hands supported me as I was manoeuvred over it, facing forward. I even felt hands on my bum and in my crack, wet fingers insinuating themselves slowly into my hole. Fuck. It felt dirty and exciting. Then the fingers were gone and I felt the head of his cock at my hole. I panicked suddenly as it pushed against my sphincter, certain it wouldn't go in. But hands were massaging my bum and I could hear voices saying, just relax, and just as suddenly it was in me. Oh fuck, it felt huge. I said, don't move, please. I was whimpering with the enormity of it. Then there was a hand on my clit, slowly massaging it. That was better. It was a distraction from the huge thing in my arse - but not much of one. The two sensations seemed to magnify each other. I could feel hands and mouths all over me, squeezing my nipples, kissing my face and boobs. Someone had stripped off my stockings and was even sucking my toes. That felt amazing. Then Amy was holding Frankie's cock and aiming it at my face. She said, suck your brother's cock. I took it straight in my mouth without thinking. I didn't care that I was sucking off my brother. It was a cock and I wanted it. And all the time I was gradually sinking deeper onto Edward's cock in my arse. Fuck, it felt huge. The hand on my clit was replaced by a mouth. I looked down and saw Sadie smiling up at me, her tongue lapping hungrily at my cunt. Oh fuck. Then another cock was poking at my face. I didn't bother to look up to see whose it was, I just switched my mouth over to it and sucked it in. I'm sure I would have taken both of them if my mouth had been big enough. I think I started to come then. I've no idea what of all the things that were being done to me was the one that set me off. I just came like I'd never come before, my moans stifled by whichever cock was in my mouth at the time. But if I'd thought that was it, I was mistaken. No one let up on me. If anything, it seemed to make everyone more enthusiastic. For some weird reason the words of our marriage vow popped into my head. I'd learnt them and now I was mumbling them. I Sophie take you Edward to be my husband... My clit was on fire, but Sadie just continued to suck it. It was like I was on the point of coming all the time. It was almost excruciating but not quite. I was moaning continuously, my mouth stuffed with one cock or the other. I felt like a mad sex beast...to have and to hold... Hands pumped the cocks as I sucked them in. I knew they were going to come soon, but I didn't care. I wanted them to. Hands were squeezing my nipples mercilessly. Sadie was sucking my clit continuously. Edward's balls were bumping against my arse cheeks he was in me so deep...from this day forward... I was just a huge jumble of unstoppable pleasure. I had another orgasm. I moaned and moaned. I tried to get out that they had to stop or I'd go mad, but every word that came out of me was fuck or Christ or don't stop or something completely incoherent...for better, for worse... A cock started jerking in my mouth and I felt a jet of hot come hit the back of my throat. Thankfully whoever had hold of it, immediately took it out and I watched as it shot come all over my tits...for richer, for poorer... Then another one was shoved in my mouth, stifling my moans as another orgasm shook my body courtesy of my husband's cock in my arse and Sadie's mouth on my clit. Whoever had hold of it pumped it rapidly and it was soon jerking like the first. I took my mouth away, mainly because I wanted to see it come, which it did all over my chin and boobs, accompanied by deep groans from Chris...in sickness and in health... With half-open eyes I looked down my come-covered body. I looked like nothing but a whore. Nigel was fucking Sadie from behind. She was still hungrily sucking my clit. As I watched, Nigel stiffened and I knew he was shooting his load into her cunt. I felt her moan against my clit and the vibrations set off another orgasm. I was delirious...to love and to cherish... Then Edward clutched me tighter and I knew he was going to come. Shaking with my orgasm, I sank down on his cock. It jerked and pulsed in my arse. The sensation seemed to prolong my orgasm. His body convulsed as he shot his load into my arse...till death us do part.

Then hands and mouths were all over me, kissing my boobs, lips and pussy, spreading come all over my body. Every bit of me felt like it was having an orgasm. It was like a continuous electric shock. I just couldn't stop coming. Sweat was dripping off me. My hair was stuck to my face. My body was covered in come. Everyone was kissing and holding me. I was shaking from head to toe. I was moaning, fuck, fuck, like a crazy person. I didn't know where or who I was. I felt like I was nothing but mouth, tits, cunt and arse, a sex machine. I couldn't speak.

Afterwards, when I'd calmed down, they lay me on the couch. Now I really understood the expression 'totally fucked'. I felt exhausted but utterly satisfied. I smiled feebly up at them all. Edward knelt by my side and wiped my damp hair from my face.