Wedding Vows

Story Info
My after-wedding party gets out of hand.
8k words
4.53
23.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
260 Followers

Marriage vows

The preparations for our wedding were as exciting as I could have wished. I was in love with Edward and that was wonderful, of course, and I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him. But the most wonderful thing on my horizon right then was my wedding day. I could hardly wait for all the glamour and the ceremony and everyone looking amazing in their beautiful dresses and suits. And I was the centrepiece: me in my gorgeous wedding dress gliding down the aisle, looking as beautiful as a film star.

And it was certainly memorable. I looked as beautiful as I'd hoped I would and Amy, Sadie and my sister Beth looked stunning as my bridesmaids. Even Edward looked more handsome than usual and his brother Chris, friend Nigel and my brother Frankie looked pretty fit as ushers - I saw the way the girls fluttered their eyelashes at them. Anyway, the wedding itself went off without a hitch and I found myself married. We had a reception meal with speeches and the cake and dancing, and then all the oldies started drifting off because we'd told them we weren't going on honeymoon until the next day; Chris had booked us into an AirBnB house in the country where we could have our wedding night.

When it came time to leave I felt a bit flat and said, why didn't the bridesmaids and ushers come to the house and we could have a real party. I looked at Edward, but he was all for it too. I mean, it wasn't as if we were desperate to be alone on our wedding night. We'd been fucking for months. The others didn't need much persuading so all eight of us piled into a couple of taxis and went to the house.

I was still in my wedding dress and the girls were in their bridesmaids' dresses, but none of us wanted to change. The boys were still in their suits, but with their bowties undone. I don't know why but I really like the look of a man in a suit with a loose bowtie. It's really sexy. Anyway, we'd brought booze and someone worked out how to get music going and soon we were dancing and drinking and having a great time. Actually I don't think we drank that much, so I can't honestly blame alcohol for what happened. We were having a good enough time without feeling the need to get completely smashed. I was, anyway.

Naturally we swapped partners; people weren't coupling off. Edward danced with my sister Beth - and Amy and Sadie as well as me - and I danced with his brother Chris - and Nigel and even my brother Frankie. As Edward and I passed in the arms of others, he would lean over and give me a kiss and call me his gorgeous wife and all the others would cheer and say things like, what about me and when do I get a kiss?

It was pretty warm, so it wasn't long before the boys all got rid of their jackets and we kicked off our shoes. We girls couldn't go any further, because our dresses were so tight-fitting and I, for one, wasn't wearing any underwear. It was getting warm in other ways too. Every boy I danced with had a hard-on I could feel every time we went into a clinch. Not that I minded. It was flattering. And it wasn't just me who was turning them on. Whenever I caught the eye of one of the girls, she would wink and look meaningfully down at where her body was being pressed against her partner. It wasn't long before I felt hands on my bum too. I can't remember who I was dancing with but I remember looking over at Edward to see if he minded, but he didn't care: he had his hands on Amy's bum, so I thought, what the hell, go with the flow.

At some point, someone said they needed a break and we all flopped down on the couches. Sadie said, it'll give the boys a chance to let their stiffies deflate and everybody laughed. Shame, said my brother Frankie and I gave him a look. Yeah, chimed in Amy, I don't mind them. Me neither, said my sister Beth. And me, said Nigel and Edward in unison. Beth looked at me. What about you, Soph? They're OK, I said. Especially Edward's, I added, thinking I should show a bit of marital loyalty. Ah the dutiful wife, said Chris and everyone laughed. Beth was sitting next to Edward on the couch and glanced down at his crotch. So what's so special about his, she asked me with a challenging grin, or is it a secret?

That's probably when things started to get out of hand. Without thinking, I said, not at all. Why don't you see for yourself?

I thought he'd object. He certainly looked surprised. But then the boys started laughing and saying things like, yeah let's see it, c'mon Beth, get it out, let's all have a look. He looked at me like he wanted me to say something, but I didn't. I could feel my heart speeding up. I wanted to see what would happen. I think I must have been in the mood for something outrageous. Beth looked at me then at him as if she wasn't sure we were serious then back at me. I didn't do or say anything so still looking at me she started slowly to unzip his fly, almost as if she expected me to stop her. But I didn't. The boys all started cheering and saying, go for it, Beth, and my new husband just sat there looking at me uncertainly. I was aroused by the situation, I don't know why. I wasn't the only one. Amy and Sadie were looking on eagerly. Half of me wanted to watch but half of me didn't. I suppose I was embarrassed on Edward's behalf, or something like that. I stood up and grabbed Frankie's hand. 'Come on, let's dance.'

He took me in a clinch and I looked over his shoulder at Beth fishing around in my husband's trousers for his cock. Neither of them was looking at me any more. I suppose I should have stopped her, but I didn't. I wanted to look away but couldn't. I could feel my heart racing. I wanted to see what would happen. I felt my brother's cock pressing against me and his hands on my bum. I muttered, 'Naughty,' but he didn't move. Instead he started kissing my neck, which has always turned me on. I didn't stop him, even though he was my brother, because I was distracted by what was happening on the couch. Beth got Edward's cock out and eyed it hungrily. She put a hand round it and pumped it slowly. He looked at her then at me, but I didn't say anything. I thought, she wouldn't dare stick it in her mouth, would she? Even though he was my husband, it excited rather than horrified me to see my sister getting him hard. Sitting beside her on the couch, Chris put his hands round her front and started fondling her tits through her dress. She was probably too engrossed in handling my husband's cock to notice. He pushed her shoulder straps down over her shoulders. She moved her arms to try to stop him, but the top of her dress came down and her bare tits popped out. They were much larger than mine and usually she's quite embarrassed by them. This time, though, she just looked down at them as if she didn't mind one bit. Instead, she turned her head and gave him a smile, still keeping her hand on my husband's cock. Amy sat the other side of Edward, watching the proceedings with an open mouth.

Nigel and Sadie had got up and were dancing in a clinch by this time. Well, it wasn't exactly dancing. It was more like vertical foreplay. They were kissing and he had her dress up at the back and his hands on her bum. She wasn't doing anything to stop him even though, like me, she looked as if she wasn't wearing any knickers. Frankie saw what they were doing and pressed his cock harder against me. I said, remember I'm your sister. I know, he said, but you look really sexy in that dress. I broke away and told him to dance with Amy. 'Spoilsport,' he said, but he did as he was told.

Seeing me on my own, Sadie grabbed me and pulled me into the clinch with Nigel. To my surprise she started kissing me which, even more to my surprise, I liked. I felt Nigel's hand come around to my bum and start lifting my dress at the back. I loved the feel of her lips and let the kiss go on for what seemed like ages. When we finally broke off, she said, I've never kissed a girl like that. Me neither, I said. Let's do it some more. Hear, hear, said Nigel with a lecherous grin. His hand had reached the naked skin above my stockings but I didn't care. On the couch my sister was slowly pumping my husband's cock and he seemed to be enjoying it. His brother was having fun with her tits and no doubt that was turning her on as well. Sadie looked at them and we exchanged grins that said, so what, we can be naughty too. We kissed for a second time. I felt her move a little away from Nigel and her hands leave me. I looked down and saw that she was undoing his belt and unzipping his fly. His trousers slipped down to his ankles and she pushed his boxers over his erection. His stiff cock sprang into view and we both looked at it. It was fully erect and a nice size and shape. I couldn't help giggling, he looked so funny standing in only his shirt with his trousers and boxers round his ankles. Sadie took hold of his cock with one hand, pulled me to her with the other and locked mouths with me in another kiss. 'This is one of my fantasies,' she said when she broke off, 'to have a cock in my hand while I'm kissing a woman.'

I liked what she was doing, but I wanted to see what the others were up to. I extricated myself and moved over to the couch. As I'd half expected, my sister now had my husband's cock in her mouth and he was lying back with his eyes closed. Chris pushed her dress up to her waist. She didn't seem to mind. I expect she was too engrossed in sucking my husband's cock. Over on the floor, Sadie was copying her; she was on her knees in front of Nigel with his cock in her mouth. My brother was supposedly dancing with Amy, but mostly he was concentrating on freeing her tits from her bridesmaid dress.

Already there was a smell of sex in the warm air. I wondered how soon it would be before the fucking started. My heart was pounding. I sat down next to Chris and put my hand on the bulge in his trousers. I'd always fancied him and for a time it had been difficult choosing between him and Edward. He looked down and stopped playing with my sister's bum. I pulled his head round to kiss me. He started trying to unzip my dress, but I said, no, I want to keep it on. I loved it. It looked so beautiful and clung really tightly. I teased him by stroking his hard cock through his trousers. We kissed and he fondled my tits through my bodice. He was a lovely kisser. I began to feel quite breathless. Unable to deny myself any longer, I undid his trousers and pulled them and his boxers down. His stiff cock stood up. It was similar to my husband's but maybe a bit longer. Without touching it, I said, eat me. He grinned and said, ok. I stood on the couch either side of him and hitched up my dress so my shaved, naked pussy was in front of his face. I glanced at Edward, but he was too busy enjoying being sucked off by my sister to care much what I was doing. He just looked at me.

Chris put his lips to my cunt and it was lovely. I don't know where he'd got his lessons, but he certainly knew how to perform cunnilingus. He put his hand under my dress and cupped my bum and pressed my cunt to his lips. My sister saw what was happening and briefly broke off sucking Edward's cock. He looked at his brother with his head buried in my pussy and I thought he was finally going to say something. Before he could I leant over and kissed him. I was so turned on. I said, now I'm being sucked off by your brother I guess we're even. I kissed him again. There's something really hot about kissing a guy while another guy is sucking your cunt. It's pretty mind-blowing.

Looking over my shoulder I could see my brother had his face buried between Amy's naked tits and his hand up her dress. She had her eyes closed and was holding him tight as she moved lasciviously against him. Sadie had stood up but still had hold of Nigel's cock. As I watched, she pulled Amy close to her and gave her one of her long kisses. There she goes again, I thought, kissing a girl and holding a cock. It had never occurred to me that she might be a bit bi.

Chris was doing lovely things to my cunt with his tongue, but I decided I wanted his cock inside me. I got down off the couch and took his cock in my hands. He made a nice groan when I started stroking it up and down and an even louder one when I put it in my mouth. Beside me, Beth was also on her knees on the floor, sucking off my husband. We exchanged looks that said this is crazy. I didn't want Chris to come until he'd fucked me, so I got up, turned round and holding my dress up, lowered myself onto his cock. My cunt was well and truly lubricated by then with all his kissing and his cock slipped in easily. It felt so good. He grabbed my tits from behind and pulled me back against his chest. He turned my head towards him and gave me a kiss. I let him linger on it then I turned my head to Edward and kissed him. Oh my God, I thought, I'm kissing my husband while I'm being fucked by his brother. He started breathing heavily and I said, are you going to come? He just nodded. I suppose I should have felt jealous, but actually I was really turned on at the thought of him coming in my sister's mouth. I watched as he put his hands on Beth's head and started jerking his hips. He just said fuck, then he was coming. His first spurt went into her mouth, but then she took his cock out and directed it at her naked tits, where his come shot all over them. She looked pretty pleased with her handiwork then looked at me, almost apologetically. Chris was fucking me nicely and his cock felt great, so I wasn't about to object. I smiled at her and said, nice job, Beth. She said, I only wanted a little taste of his cock before you had it all to yourself, but I guess I got carried away. I said, don't worry about it. It can be your wedding present for him.

Over on the floor, Amy had turned round in my brother's embrace so that she could watch the show on the couch. Frankie was embracing her from behind. He had her dress up around her waist so we could see his fingers in her pussy. Like me, she hadn't put on any underwear. Her cunt was lovely and smooth like mine, not a hair to be seen. His other hand was busy playing with her naked tits. She was rubbing her bum against him and had a really sexy expression on her face, almost desperate. I thought she might as well take that dress off, it'll only get all creased. Then I laughed, because it was a crazy thought in the middle of all this sex.

Nigel had taken Sadie over to the other couch and hitched her dress up around her waist. She was wearing stockings and suspenders but no knickers. I wondered if he'd taken them off or if she'd decided not to wear any. I couldn't remember what she'd decided when we'd got dressed. He was on his knees in front of her spread legs and was kissing her cunt. She had her arms flung wide on the back of the couch and she looked like she was in heaven.

With Edward in a kind of post-orgasmic slump, Beth looked at me and Chris fucking with a glint in her eye. I pulled my dress up high and said, suck my clit, sis. She looked uncertain for a second then said, why not, and laughed. She was obviously as turned on as I was by then. She moved over between my spread legs and watched Chris's cock going in and out of my cunt then tentatively put her lips to my pussy. I felt her tongue exploring me. What a feeling. It had always been a fantasy of mine, to have someone go down on me at the same time as I was being fucked, and here it was happening. Fuck. She looked up at me and I smiled encouragingly. Her eyes seemed to be saying she was enjoying herself, but I couldn't be sure. Anyway, I felt her tongue and lips become firmer as she really got into it. Chris must have been getting some of her action too, because he started groaning and thrusting more urgently and I thought, he's going to come soon, what do I do? Just then, Edward pulled my head round for a kiss and I thought, fuck, I'm being kissed by my husband, fucked by his brother and having my cunt kissed by my sister, what am I doing? I managed to get out, he's going to come, I can feel it. Edward just said, ok, let him.

Then Chris started to come. I could feel the hot fluid shoot inside me and his cock jerking in my cunt. It almost brought on my own orgasm, but Beth stopped kissing my cunt as soon as she felt Chris start to come and that sort of postponed it for a bit. I felt Chris clutch my tits tight as he emptied himself, until he finally relaxed and I started to feel him go soft. I lifted myself up a bit so he could get out from under me, but now I wanted to come. I made a grab for my husband and kissed him. I said, make me come, darling. He pulled me round onto the couch and I lay back against Chris with my legs wide apart and my cunt full of his come. My husband put his mouth to my pussy and I almost came that second. Fuck, there is nothing like the feeling of having your pussy kissed after it's been fucked full of come. I don't know what Edward felt like sucking his wife's pussy full of his brother's come and I wasn't about to ask him. But he didn't stop, even when I started to come, which was pretty soon after. I closed my eyes and groaned a lot, which is what I usually do when I come, and my legs went all rigid as the feeling shot up my body and exploded in my head. Fuck, it was great.

When I finally came round, Beth was squatting on her heels almost laughing at me, her lips all shiny from my pussy, and Chris and Edward were looking at me as if they hardly knew me. They both looked pretty happy though, considering they'd both got their rocks off. Beth looked at us, then round the room and said, who's going to see to me, then? Nigel was still busy sucking Sadie's cunt on the other couch, but our brother Frankie was on his back on the floor by this time, with Amy riding his cock. She'd finally got rid of her dress and was wearing nothing but self-grip stockings. Frankie gave Beth a wicked grin and said, I'll help you out, sis. Come and sit on my face.

Beth looked at me and said, but he's our brother. I just shrugged and grinned and said, why not, you've just sucked your sister's pussy. The whole situation was crazy. We were up for anything by then. So Beth went over to Frankie and Amy, taking off her dress as she went. She had a thong on, but nothing else. Her large tits swung loose. She knelt at Frankie's head and laughingly lowered her tits to his face, almost smothering the poor boy. Then she straddled his face and lowered her knickers-covered pussy to his mouth. I couldn't really see what he was doing, but judging by her ecstatic expression, he knew how to use his tongue. Amy looked on happily, slowly grinding her cunt on his cock. She and Beth leaned towards each other and kissed. She caressed Beth's large tits and said, I love your boobs. They looked amazingly sexy sitting practically naked on my brother.

Lying back with her legs and arms spread and a dreamy expression on her face as Nigel avidly sucked her pussy, Sadie looked across at me and winked. I snuggled between my husband and brother-in-law, already feeling ready for more. Surrounded by all this sex, I was so turned on, even an orgasm hadn't really dimmed my arousal. I felt for their cocks and gently stroked them, knowing they were probably still a bit sensitive from having come so recently. They took turns kissing me and I let them take my wedding dress off until I was naked apart from my stockings. They kissed and played with my tits - which I love - while I watched my three bridesmaids getting their pussies seen to. It was like watching a crazy porn movie.

I opened my legs and Chris put his fingers on my cunt and started exploring. I kissed Edward and told him to put his cock in my mouth. By then I was pretty desperate to have a cock in me again and I didn't much care where. He knelt beside me and I put his cock between my lips. It wasn't fully erect, but after I'd played my tongue around it for a while, it was soon as hard as before. I also knew from experience that he'd be hard for ages now. After one orgasm he could always keep it up without coming again for at least an hour. I wondered if the other guys were the same. The prospect of them fucking us girls over and over excited me so much I almost came again there and then. I let Chris do what he wanted with my cunt. It was so sloppy with coming and the semen he'd shot into me that he could almost get his entire hand in. I felt that wide open, he managed at least three fingers most of the time, as far as I could tell. Of course, he varied it a lot, which I love, sometimes putting two in and teasing my g-spot, other times just leaving me gaping and playing with my clit. Fuck, I was so ready to come I practically wanted him to put his whole arm in me. I wanted to shout out, but also wanted to keep my husband's cock in my mouth. It felt so sexy and huge and the thought of sucking it while I was having my clit played with just seemed like the most amazing thing ever. When I came I heard loud moaning and thought, is that me? It felt like my clit had shot through my body and out the top of my head.

BobbiR
BobbiR
260 Followers