Wedding Vows Plus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But I'd bet money you will be crying before our conversation is over.' she thought as she stepped into her room to get her laptop and a flash drive. Dave wasted no time getting changed and exited the suite, only pausing to give Julie a quick kiss.

"Okay, Mom. I have four videos here to show you. I have been thinking about the order I want to present them. I'm thinking chronological and then we will go back and review." Abby said as she launched the first one.

"Oh my God!" Julie exclaimed in shock. "I had no idea Mom made video recordings!" The first scene was an event that took place nineteen years prior. Julie remembered it well as it had been a pivotal point in her life.

Sitting on the sofa in her mother's home sat Julie's mother and her Aunt Joy. Her grandmother occupied an upholstered chair to one side. A young Julie sat on an armless kitchen chair in front of them fidgeting. She wore a simple dress and flat shoes. "Your Grandmother, aunt and I have been discussing your recent behavior. I have also consulted your Aunt Meredith. We have also reviewed your overall demeanor for the past couple years." Julie's mother, Martha, stated solemnly. "And we have reached a few conclusions."

"You are a brilliant girl. You always managed to excel academically which is why you entered college at the young age of seventeen. I almost wish I had delayed that until you could develop a little more maturity. You have the intelligence and the analytical mind to do well with any career you choose. However you lack maturity and judgement as recent events have proven."

"But Mom! I admitted I made a mistake!" Julie interrupted. "Yeah, a serious mistake but everybody makes a mistake once in a while. You said so yourself."

"Do not interrupt me!" Martha admonished her. "You will be allowed to speak later. And your mistake was not a one time thing. It was a series of judgement errors. You decided to go to a party where they were serving alcohol and imbibe despite being underage. Then you allowed yourself to be seduced by some male who you did not even know beforehand. Now we all will agree that your body is yours and you could have sex with whoever you want. However you are also expected to be responsible. You used no protection at all. You risked both pregnancy and disease. You ignored my suggestion that you get on the pill for the time you might decide to have sex. You swore you had no intentions to become sexually active and claimed you did not like the effects of the pill after you tried it for only a few months. You were lucky that time. You did not get pregnant nor catch an STD. But that scare did not teach you a lesson."

"Oh, damn this is embarrassing!" Julie said to Abby. "I am guessing you saw it all?" Abby nodded and said once with her grandmother and a few times later. "She must have used multiple cameras! It shows all of us from the front and sides!" Abby said grandma had done a pretty decent editing job then resumed the video telling Julie to pay close attention, the important part was coming up soon.

"I would have expected you to have learned an important life lesson. But you did not. You still refused to use oral contraceptive despite my urging. And not a month or so later you hopped into bed with another young man who you barely knew. You let your libido rule your brain. You never thought to screen him to find out if the two of you were compatible or if he might accept our family dynamics. Now I chalk that up to active defiance on your part. This time you were not so lucky. You seemed to have deliberately chosen the most fertile part of your cycle and you got pregnant. At least you did not catch some disease. We are all very disappointed in you. Now do you have anything to say before I continue?"

Julie stammered a bit and said she was sorry and had made a mistake and allowed herself to be seduced. She said it was not deliberate defiance but a one time lack of judgment and she had tried to get the guy to accept responsibility.

"Responsibility?" Martha scoffed. "You could barely get him to come here to meet your father and me. I am guessing you also blurted out how our family worked from the way he reacted. The boy and I call him boy from his actions, ran like a scalded dog. He dropped out of college in the middle of the semester and left town. I will tell you I had him traced. I wanted to know if he had any significant family health history. Fortunately he does not. Personally, I am just as happy he showed his true colors early on. You could not have chosen more poorly. He was smart and good looking and that was all it took to seduce you."

"I am sure you have realized where I am heading with all this. Your tears tell us that. We have held off this evaluation for the past couple years. Normally we have pretty much made up our minds to pronounce a girl an alpha at about sixteen. We wait in some cases to let a late bloomer show her true spirit. The three of us and Meredith unanimously agree that you are not an alpha." Julie burst into tears. Martha waited a bit to let Julie regain her composure.

"Now I am going to give you the floor. If you have something to say to change our minds, say it now. Otherwise to acknowledge your status as a beta in the family, you will remove every stitch of your clothing and prepare for your initiation spanking." Martha reached behind her and produced her flat wooden hairbrush as did Joy.. Her grandmother reached for her leather paddle which she had hidden."

"The paddle? Gram, please. You know how bad it hurts!" Julie begged.

"Julie, you have a choice. State your case, accept your status or well, there is the door." Martha said, and paused to let Julie consider her options.

"I'm sorry!" Julie exclaimed bawling. "I'll do better! I'll prove it to you! Just give me the chance." Martha repeated Julie's options and asked her for her answer. Julie began to unbutton her dress. Martha stood and watched her daughter remove her bra and then panties. Julie stood shivering while Martha sat in the chair Julie had just vacated.

Martha said, "Well?" Julie reluctantly laid across her mother's lap and grabbed the chair legs.

"We don't need to watch the spanking that followed do we?" Abby asked Julie. Julie shook her head. "They really blistered your butt. I mean they cut you zero slack. And Gram could really pack a wallop with that paddle of hers. I was impressed. I think she was sixty five at the time and still in great shape."

"I could not sit at all for a day." Julie recalled. "And then it was painful for days after that. They tore me up. The blasted my butt and every bit of my thighs they could reach. Gram made me spread my legs and used the paddle on the inside of my thighs. I could not stand to wear jeans. I had to sleep on my stomach."

"Ready for the next video?" Abby asked, as she picked one out. Julie asked her why they were watching these videos today. "A special lesson." Abby replied.

The next video showed Julie's grandmother standing this time. Martha stood to one side, waiting for something. Then a nude Julie came into frame. "Okay Julie. I assume you have been thinking about this for the past week. I take it from your state of dress you have made your final decision and are ready to commit. So you are reporting to me totally naked? Not even makeup or jewelry?" Martha asked. "And you are doing this willingly?" Julie nodded and answered, "Yes, Ma'am." "Then continue when you are ready."

Julie dropped to her knees and folded her hands in the small of her back. The camera view shifted to show her from all angles. Both Martha and Gram had solemn expressions. Julie shifted her position until her knees were a little over shoulder width apart. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed. Her nipples stood erect. " Mother, I accept you as my alpha. I hereby pledge to be loyal and faithful for as long as you will have me as your beta. I will honor your wishes to the best of my ability. I will respect your desires and obey your commands. I acknowledge you have my and the family's best interests at heart. I promise to accept your rules for the way I live my life. I understand that I may contribute suggestions and express my opinion but your decision in all matters is the final word."

Martha and her mother, Julie's grandmother stepped close and hugged Julie as she stayed on her knees. Then they stepped back. Martha stepped out of frame to get a kitchen chair similar to the one used in the previous video. Martha patted her lap and Julie once more laid across her thighs.

"They spanked me just as hard as they had the week before."Julie said softly when Abby paused the video. "I worked really hard to not earn another spanking after that. What hurt the most was my loss of status. Both Pam and Trish knew I was a beta. Well, Pam knew exactly what it meant. The next year, she was declared a beta as well. She was seventeen. What chapped our butts was Trish was given alpha status as soon as she turned sixteen a few months after Pam was made beta. Three of us sisters barely a year apart in ages and the youngest of us was the alpha.

"You were a baby. I breast fed for a while pumping myself to leave milk so I could start classes the fall after you were born. My nipples were sore and tender all the time. Trish got a kick out of pinching and twisting my nipples whenever she had the slightest excuse to spank me. And she looked for excuses. Like if the room was not neat. And when Pam and I got a spanking we had to stay nude in our room with the door open. It got so bad we finally had to complain to Mom. She had a talk with Trish so things got better after that."

"Okay, Mom."Abby said. "This next video is what happened when I was given alpha status. You weren't allowed to be there because of your status as a beta. Neither was Aunt Pam."

This video had a slightly different appearance. Technology had improved in the intervening years. Sound was clearer. The cameras were still positioned to show the whole room and each person. Once again Martha had obviously worked hard to edit it carefully. It began by showing all the attendees. Gram sat in a recliner this time. The ceremony took place two years prior, about a year before Gram suffered her fatal heart attack. She looked robust in the video at age eighty one. This time Abby's great aunt was not present. Martha and Trish sat in upholstered chairs.

Abby sat in a chair similar to the one Julie had occupied in the previous video. Martha addressed Abby, "Abigail Swanson. I think you know why you are sitting here in front of us now. You and I have had several discussions concerning our unique family dynamics. You understand the responsibilities an alpha assumes. You are expected to be a leader, exercising solid judgement when making your decisions. You are not an island. You have the rest of the alphas at your disposal. All you have to do is seek our advice. Some advice will be given even if you don't ask." Gram and Trish both laughed. "Of course your decision will stand so you can disregard any comments. We expect you to make mistakes. But we also expect you to learn from each one you make. And we expect you to own up to each decision you make good or bad and bear the responsibility for it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am, I do." Abby said clearly.

"We did not make this verdict lightly." Martha continued. "You have shown your intelligence and leadership abilities for years. You have exhibited excellent judgement. You are only sixteen so we do not expect you to be perfect, but like I said before, we expect you to strive to do well. So I am very happy to welcome you into the ranks of the alphas." Abby beamed.

"Now, this next part is to test your mettle. You will be spanked." Martha said. "As part of this ceremony and your acceptance of your alpha status, you will stand and strip naked. Then each of us will take you over our laps and spank you." Abby's face reflected her shock at his announcement. Gram reached behind her to retrieve the same leather paddle seen in Julie's videos. Martha and Trish both produced hairbrushes.

"You are kidding me, right?" Abby asked. Martha shook her head. "When you first said spanking I thought you were talking about some kind of sorority hazing paddling. You know a couple swats over clothes. But you are wanting to give me a full butt beating!" All the older women were nodding.

"No way am I going to submit to that." Abby said, her face turning red. "If I had done something to deserve that kind of spanking I would accept it. But there is no way I am I going to get naked and let you beat my butt raw for a ceremony. I know what Gram's paddle feels like. I whapped myself across the thigh one time because I was curious. It burned like fire over jeans and I didn't even swing that hard. And it has been a while since I've even had a hairbrush spanking but I am not going accept that either. There is no way I could be on even status with the rest of you as an alpha if I submitted to that kind of spanking."

Abby stood up. "So I will respectfully refuse alpha status. I know the women in our family are either alpha or beta. Well, I guess I will be in a third category or you can kick me out of the family. I understand Mom's position but we can get along on our own. I am sorry." Abby turned to walk out of the room. All three women began to clap. Abby paused and turned, astonished at the applause.

"Congratulations, Dear." Martha said as she stood and held out her arms. Trish and Gram got to their feet as well. "You passed the final test. Intestinal fortitude! You stood up for yourself. You are your own woman!"

Trish giggled and said, "I would say she has a real set of ovaries. That's the female equivalent of saying a big set of balls." They all took Abby into their arms and gave her a big hug while kissing her.

"What did you notice Mom?" Abby asked Julie.

"I am astounded you would stand up to them like that! I mean, I wanted to tell Trish to go to Hell many times, but I could never have defied Mom or Grandma." Julie said.

"Hold that thought, Mom."Abby said. "We will come back to it after you watch the fourth and final video."

This time, Gram, Martha and Abby were standing in the same living room. Julie appeared, again stark naked. She was obviously older than the previous videos. She knew it was taken when she was thirty four. Only two years ago. "You are coming here completely naked?" Martha asked. "Yes, Ma'am." Julie said quietly. "No jewelry, no makeup, not even a hair clip?" Martha asked. Julie shook her head.

"I see you also have no pubic hair." Martha offered, grinning. "Are you completely smooth from the neck down? Not even stubble if I check?"

Julie shook her head. "I am completely smooth, Ma'am." she said quietly

"Explain why you do not have the hair an adult woman of thirty four would be expected to have." Martha ordered. Julie shuddered knowing she could not avoid the humiliation.

"You shaved my pubes off and told me I was not allowed any." Julie stated. "You had spanked me and told Abby that a beta is like a kid compared to her alpha and as such I would look like one. You told me I had to remain hairless and absolutely smooth until further notice." Julie stated now with her eyes glistening with tears.

"And why did I spank you and reduce you to a childlike appearance?" Martha asked.

"Because I questioned your decisions Ma'am." Julie stated, miserably. "You are an alpha and it was not my place."

Martha nodded. "Since your daughter has been given alpha status, I am turning your direct supervision over to her. Are you prepared to pledge your vows to her?" Julie nodded, "Yes Ma'am."

Julie dropped to her knees and spread her knees wide. Unlike the previous video where she sported trimmed pubic hair, her labia and even her clitoris were fully evident.

At a nod from Martha Julie began. "Abby, I accept you as my alpha. I hereby pledge to be loyal and faithful for as long as you will have me as your beta. I will honor your wishes to the best of my ability. I will respect your desires and obey your commands. I acknowledge you have my and the family's best interests at heart. I promise to accept your rules for the way I live my life. I understand that I may contribute suggestions and express my opinion but your decision in all matters is the final word."

Julie's expression turned to a look of horror when Gram handed Abby her leather paddle. Martha had pulled up the kitchen chair. Abby sat down and tapped her lap. "Alright, Mom. You know the position."

Julie and Abby watched the laptop as Julie climbed across her daughter's lap. Julie winced when the sharp report of the first swat blasted over the speakers. Julie's screech of pain was also easily heard. They watched the next two swats and Abby stopped the video.

"What do you think?" Abby asked.

"That was the worst spanking you have ever given me." Julie offered quietly. "I couldn't believe Grandma would give you her paddle to use on me. Mom has it somewhere."

"Yeah, That spanking was epic. Grandma told me she expected me to give you a full spanking to establish my position." Abby stated. "But my point is what did you observe from watching these four videos?"

"That I am a beta and have to do what I am told?" Julie asked hesitantly.

"You are a lawyer. You are supposed to look at the details and reach a conclusion. Let's go back to the first video."

They watch a small section of the first video: "Now I am going to give you the floor. If you have something to say to change our minds, say it now. Otherwise to acknowledge your status as a beta in the family, you will remove every stitch of your clothing and prepare for your initiation spanking." Martha reached behind her and produced her flat wooden hairbrush as did Joy. Her grandmother reached for her leather paddle which she had hidden.

"And what did you do?" Abby asked.

"I stripped." Julie said.

"Yes. Compare that to what I did, when Grandma told me to strip in my video." Abby said. "Think about it. What did I do?"

"You refused. You basically told them no way would you accept... WHAT?" Julie asked wide-eyed. "No way. Can we replay those portions of each video?" Abby grinned and replayed pertinent sections a few times.

"You mean Mom and the others were giving me an out?" Julie asked. "I did not have to accept being a beta?'

"That is exactly the point." Abby said. '"But you took the other road. You are the one who accepted your position. Your pledge to Grandma was a week after they declared you a beta. They gave you a choice then too. I am going to give you this flash drive. You can watch the videos as many times as you want. Grandma wanted you to know that YOU selected your role in life. And after nineteen years your role is set in stone. None of the family will accept you as anything other than a beta."

"Did she say what would have happened if I took door number three and refused?" Julie asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to know too. She said you would have been put in a pending status." Abby said. "Sooner or later you would have had to prove yourself one way or another. Kind of like the Amish when they are given a year to decide if they want to go out into the world on their own or embrace the Amish lifestyle. Grandma told me Pam was given the same options almost verbatim as you and responded the same way. Aunt Trish got angry like I did and flatly refused."

"Why are you showing me this now? " Julie asked. "I"m guessing it is not just to rub my nose in how stupid I was and humiliate me."

"Not stupid." Abby said. "You were submissive. Plus you did not consider your options even when given the week between the original declaration and pledging your vows to Grandma. She told me she gave you instructions for how appear before her and how to act while reciting your vows if you wanted to be a beta. She said she did not have that on video but she said she deliberately used the the words 'if you want to be a beta. You just witnessed your decision."