Wedding Vows Plus Ch. 04

Story Info
Abby takes her mother on a little trip down memory lane.
9.3k words
3.5
10.9k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,294 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

This might be the final chapter of the story. It was my first attempt submitting one for the fetish category. I leave it open-ended. Again I want to point out that a story is like a traveling, it is the journey, not the destination that might be the most important.

========

For the next forty five minutes, the two families sat around making small talk. Natalie and Abby talked about how difficult and exhausting windsurfing was and how they might just try it a few more times before going back to the paddle board. Dave said he certainly did not enjoy having to pay off his "bet" but it would remind him to pay attention a little better. "I kinda like the smooth skin!" Julie offered candidly. "I'm gonna take FULL advantage, too." Her giggle was shared by the others.

"So what do you kids have planned for tonight?" Sue asked, smiling. She was looking more at John for his reaction.

"I don't know. Whatever Nat and Abby decide on, I suppose." John said carefully. Natalie answered they had not made any decisions yet as she patted her brother's thigh concealed by the bubbles.

Abby offered she hoped between the salt water and the hot tub her skin did not dry out too much. She wanted to see if the people in the resort's spa had any advice. "Not that I will buy lotion from them. I imagine it will be terribly overpriced. But I might look in town for the type of lotion they recommend when we go Monday. Dave, John is going with Nat and me. Maybe you can talk Mom and Sue into going along." . Sue said she she had a spa appointment but wanted to see the town and could postpone the treatment. Julie said she was going to go and had a couple prepaid spa treatments and thought the two of them might go later in the week. Bill said he wished he could go along since the trip had turned into a group excursion but he would lose his deposit.

Abby turned to John and asked just as he was taking a big sip of his drink, "John are you willing to be my official lotion applier?" He snorted and almost choked on his drink. Abby and Natalie cracked up laughing.

"Yeah, John, you'll have to work hard to get all those hard to reach places." Natalie quipped, giggling.

"I wish you had waited until I swallowed before asking me that!" John said loudly. "I almost choked to death. You'd have had to give me CPR!"

"Not as much fun if I'd waited." Abby laughed. "And CPR could get interesting.

"Ok, I volunteer." John replied grinning, "as long as I can apply it MY way."

"Sure as long as you get all the spots and rub it in REALLY well." Abby said. Bill and Sue both had their mouths hanging open in astonishment at the exchange. The three teenagers cracked up laughing. Julie looked at her daughter and caught her wink. She smiled and winked back, although unsure of the back story. Dave suspected from his own experience that below the surface banter there was some serious play in motion. He thought he would hear about it sooner or later.

"How are we working dinner tonight?" Abby asked. "Are we all going together? Or splitting up? Young people versus parental type people." John offered he was getting hungry. Natalie said they both would be getting something tasty to eat before long. Abby giggled. If Bill and Sue were astonished before, they were rocked onto their heels now. They looked at Julie and Dave for their response to the innuendo.

"Well? What do you think Julie and Abby's Dad?" Natalie asked. She turned to her own parents. "John is going with us." looking directly at her mother. "Do we wait for y'all to have a couple more drinks or go eat and then do our own thing.?

All four parents hemmed and hawwed a bit hoping one of the other parents would make a decision. Julie said, while looking at her daughter, "If you guys want to eat on your own, that is up to you. As far as I am concerned." At Abby's slight nod, she continued, "I am sure we can trust you. You are all over eighteen and mature. It's not like you are going to do anything here you can't do at home." The other parents looked at her and nodded in agreement.

The teens got out of the hot tub and left. "I'm sorry. I am trying really hard to wrap my mind around this." Bill said. "Seeing my boy engaging in any kind of banter with a girl is mind boggling. I saw him kiss Abby earlier and wondered. But that lotion applier banter was really strange for him. Uhh , I'm not sure how to say this..Uhh,... How did Abby...I mean she broke through to him somehow."

"Abby is just being Abby. She just seems to get right into some people's heads." Julie said. "Sue if you have any qualms about her, don't hesitate to speak with her. You have my blessing."

"To tell you the truth, I am thrilled the three of them are getting along so well." Sue said. "I was hoping Nat was going to find a friend here. And Abby even lives in the same city. And I guess you caught on at lunch but we were very concerned about John."

"No kidding.. that part about John." Bill said as he and Dave went to the bar for another round. "I was afraid he might get caught up with somebody on the prowl down here. You know, with too much booze, lowered inhibitions and all that. Him being with Abby is great." "careful what you wish for" Dave thought, but said nothing.

Abby knocked on Natalie's door. The door opened to reveal Natalie brushing her hair. It was almost dry. "Did you do it?" Abby whispered. Natalie nodded and grinned. "I want to hear all about it. Where is he?" Nat held up her index finger.

"Hey, John!" she called. "Abby's here. How much longer before you are ready?" John called back to give him five minutes. "Okay, take your time. I'm going to be outside talking with Abby." The two girls stepped outside and away from the building into the shade of some trees. Nobody was around to hear them. "It worked like a charm! How do you know this stuff? I mean you were right on the money."

Natalie began to recount recent events. "First thing I did when I got back was to lay out my fresh clothes. That gave him enough time to get to the bathroom first. I checked his room and he had some clothes scattered around. Then I just walked into the bathroom like I owned it. He was already in the shower. I stepped right in there with him. You should have heard him squeak! I told him I'd been touching his junk off and on for the past few hours so I deserved to see it. I reached out and grabbed his cock with one hand and his balls with the other and rubbed while I looked it all over. He stood there frozen. Then I told him to help me pull my sports bra up and off. Stripping was the hardest part to do but I was trippin'! I thought he was gonna pass out when I told him to push down my shorts."

"You were right. I was embarrassed at first but the power I felt was so cool. I moved him out of the water and stepped under it. He just let me move him. I let him watch me while I soaped up and then while I rinsed I asked him if he still wanted to hang with you and me. He said "Hell, yeah!" He was hard again. And just like you said, I told him he could as long as he followed the rules. "Rules?" he asked me and then he scowled a little. I nodded and told him he had to do what we said. Simple as that. I told him if he obeys us we will make him happy. But if he decides he doesn't want to do that, we will turn him over to Mom and he can deal with her. He didn't even take time to think. He just said he will do whatever we tell him."

"I moved him into the shower and and then I rubbed my hands over him and even patted his butt as I told him to rinse my clothes when he did his trunks and hang them up to dry. He questioned why he had to rinse my stuff and I gave him a little pop on the butt and told him because I said so. He did not argue. I was amazed. Then I told him it would take me a while to dry my hair. When he said okay, I told him to pick up his room so Mom didn't have any complaints and he agreed. I stepped out of the shower and got busy fixing myself up."

"I was dressed and drying my hair when he came out of the bathroom. I almost took his towel away but figured that could wait. I checked the bathroom and sure enough, our clothes were hanging up just like I told him. Then you came." Natalie said."How did you know he would go along? When you told me to do all that, I thought he would freak."

"John is submissive." Abby said. " He is especially submissive to females. And I don't mean that as a bad thing. Personally I like it. I would never be with a guy who was not submissive to me."

"Really?" Natalie asked. "Well, I have never seen him with another female but Mom and me, but with guys he is all there. I saw him pound the shit out of a guy who grabbed my tit last year. I yelled and swung at the guy for doing it and out of nowhere John was there and beating him into the ground. He almost got arrested."

"I said submissive, not a wimp and not protective of his family." Abby said. "Big difference. Hit the right buttons and he will do what you say. Remember today when he said he was afraid of girls. That may be because your Mom spanked him a lot or it might be just him. I'm not a psychiatrist. I can just recognize when somebody is that way. Guys and girls."

"So what am I?" Natalie asked with a grin.

"So far, mixed." Abby answered. "I've pushed you a bit and you accepted it. But then again, I was just pushing your buttons to let me finger you and kiss you, something you wanted to do anyway. What would you do if I ordered you to bend over and let me stick a dildo up your pussy or your butt?"

"Tell you no way in hell and to kiss my ass." Natalie responded immediately. "That is not going to happen. But then again, maybe in the future I might, given the right circumstances and what you are willing to give up."

"See?" Abby said, "Conditional on circumstances. Well some things are. Some would be hard limits." Natalie wanted to know details. Abby grinned and said, "Maybe in the future. We have to see if we want to develop a relationship first. I still have not figured out if I am hetero, bi or lesbian. Right this minute, I am bi. I want to play with both you and your brother and see where that leads." Natalie grinned.

Later that night, when she returned from a night of dancing with her husband, Sue checked the sign out log. Both Natalie and John had written 'with Abby'. She was not sure if that meant at their suite or just together somewhere. Her phone call to the other suite went unanswered.

Julie, on the other hand, knew the three were in Abby's room of their suite. She sent Dave to their room and crossed the common area to knock on the door. After several repeated knocks and hearing her daughter tell her to leave them alone, the door opened. Julie stepped out dressed in a robe the resort provided. "What part of 'go to bed' do you not understand, Mom?" Abby asked.

"I am concerned, Abby.' Julie said. "A boy and a girl in your room? And I heard the phone ringing when I came in, I am guessing it was Sue. I sent Dave to our room, but."

Abby cut her off. "I suggest you go join Dave and do whatever it is you want between the two of you. You and I can talk tomorrow. Unless, of course you REALLY want to talk tonight. Now how do you think you are going to feel when Nat and John see you stark naked getting your butt spanked over my lap?" Julie froze. She turned and without a word went to her room and closed the door.

A few hours later when John escorted his sister back to their suite both sported smiles.

Julie rolled over and groaned as the first rays of sunlight penetrated the gaps in the blinds. "I stayed awake half the night wondering what Abby did." she said.

"Didn't you tell me several times, Abby is the alpha and her decisions are final?" Dave asked. Julie admitted she had. "Well, think of worst case scenario. She screwed John and she is no longer a virgin. She told me she was a virgin because she was not ready to have sex. Maybe she changed her mind. Anything less is ok as well. She has made me repeat my vows to her morning and night. Even last night before we went out to the night club. Her decision is final." Julie nodded, and agreed reluctantly Dave had a point.

"Mom, I know you want to know if I had sex last night. I did," Abby began when they returned from breakfast. "BUT I am still a virgin. I am not ready to let a guy, ANY guy put his penis in me. But I am seriously thinking about John as my first. Not that it is any of your business. I like him. He is clean."

"Did you think of Natalie, Sue and Bill and what they might say or think?" Julie asked.

"Yes, I did." Abby offered. "Nat and I are 'sympatico'. Sue can talk to me if she wants to discuss her concerns. You tell her that. You and I both know that I do not care what Bill thinks. He is a male. I am NOT going to meet with him. I suspect he is proud as punch his boy might have done something with a girl, but that is NOT my problem.. Now here are my instructions for the rest of today, Mom. If Sue contacts you to talk, you refer her to me. Just say I would not tell you a thing. You and Dave have a good time today on your own. Now I will tell you this. Tomorrow night, you and I will have a sit down. A little talk. Don't worry, nothing to prepare for and nothing to worry about. It is a discussion between a mother and a daughter,"

Of course Sue wanted to talk to Abby. She asked Julie to have Abby stop by their suite. Julie did and begged Abby to not embarrass her 'too much' on front of her new friends. Abby smiled. It was mid morning Sunday when Abby knocked on the door to Sue's suite. Natalie opened the door, a little concerned about what was about to happen.

"Hey, Sue!" Abby greeted the older woman. Sue was a little set back. This girl had just acted like nothing was amiss. She had expected Abby to be a little defensive.

"I want to to talk to you about last night... well the last day I guess." Sue said. "Look, I love the idea you and my kids are friends. You seem to be a great girl. I like your parents. I., uhhh..."

"I understand, You are wondering if I or WE are doing something inappropriate." Abby said with a grin. Sue's expression confirmed that. "This is between us women, you, me and Nat. Send John and Bill out so we can talk in private." Julie began to protest that her husband was her partner. "A junior partner. at best." Abby said. "Or the three of us can leave them here. You can tell Bill whatever you want later."

"Do you want to know what we did yesterday and last night?" Abby asked once the males were gone. Sue nodded. "Well, we kissed. We ran our hands around each other's bodies. We licked and fondled. Who did which thing to whom is our business."

Sue gasped. "BUT", she began.

"Hold on. You thought Nat was bi and was okay with it. You were convinced John was gay and you accepted that as well ... sort of." Abby said. "You were afraid he might get into trouble down here with a possible predator...RIGHT?" Sue nodded.

"Well here is the deal. John might be bi. Time will tell. But I can tell you he is certainly not completely gay. And NO. He and I did not have intercourse. For your information I am still a virgin. I will admit I came close last night to having John be my first but I didn't. I like the guy. Nat, did you do anything you did not want to do? Were you forced or coerced into anything?" Natalie shook her head.

"Oh, by the way, Mom, I am a virgin too." Natalie said. "And so is John. He has not had intercourse with a girl OR a guy." Sue was surprised at that revelation and wanted to ask questions but the girls refused saying that too was none of Sue's business. Sue hesitated a second or two and then shrugged and agreed

"Here is the thing."Abby told Sue. "I like Nat AND John. WHAT we do is our business. HOW we we do it is our business. IF we do something, it is our business. We are all of age. None of this is your concern nor my parents. WE want you to stay out of it., Okay?"

"I apologize. I saw Nat and John were with you and thought the worst." Sue said. "Especially when nobody answered the phone. Uhh, what did you mean when you said Bill was a junior partner?" Sue asked.

"I can tell you lead the family." Abby said. "You make the major decisions, don't you?" Surprised at Abby's awareness, Sue nodded, then frowned at Natalie, suspecting she might have talked out of turn. "I could tell what was going on just from watching you, Sue." Abby explained. "Yesterday you ordered Bill to sit still while you handled the situation between John and those guys he was hanging around. And you had John sit outside the suite and wait for Nat before he could leave for the beach. It was easy to see where the power lies. Maybe someday you and I can sit down and discuss it further, but today is not that day." Despite her frustration, Sue did not insist. She quietly backed down from Abby.

"Did Sue say anything to you after we had our talk?" Abby asked her mother at lunch.

Julie nodded and said. "She asked if I was okay with what you guys were doing. I told her you were all of age and I was told to keep out of it. She said she was too. Then she said you were a very "perceptive and compelling young woman". I'm guessing you made an impression and she decided it best to leave it alone. We talked about other stuff after that."

The rest of the day was fairly benign. John, Nat and Abby were a trio and stayed pretty much out of sight of any of the parents except at meals. The next morning Abby and Natalie essentially led the group as they toured the little nearby town. They bought a few tee shirts and Abby got the digital camera she wanted. At one store she pointed to a large bottle of lotion and whispered in John's ear, "I'm thinking about having you buy that lotion and Nat and I will let you rub it all over our bodies." She smiled when he blushed at the thought. She squeezed his arm. "Naah, I think that bottle I have is enough."

While John was looking through rack of tee shirts, Abby whispered to Natalie, "You've been doing those little things to him haven't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I walked in on him in the bathroom this morning. I showered first and went back in while he was naked to get the hairbrush I left on purpose. He covered up but I told him to move his hands and he did. It was funny how red he got! But he obeyed." Natalie said. "And I selected that shirt for him and his underwear. He had boxer briefs laid out but I changed that to some sexy little bikini type. I guess he bought them one time with some of his gay buddies at home." Abby grinned and asked if John had argued at all. "No, he asked me why when I told him to wear the briefs and I just said because those are the ones I want. And I thought he would look nice in the shirt I picked out for him."

"Pretty soon he will be jumping through hoops for you." Abby said grinning. "And me too."

"I do feel a little guilty messing with my brother's head like that." Natalie confessed. "But I gotta admit the rush I feel is so cool. It made me feel a little perverted when I got a little excited."

Abby smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. Every guy needs a strong woman to lead him. You are doing him a favor. And he will love it."

They got back to the resort about four in the afternoon. Abby had already told Natalie and John she needed to have a conversation with her mother about some family business but would meet up with them by dinner time. When she Dave and Julie got back to their suite, Dave asked Julie if she wanted to go to the hot tub. "Why don't you go by yourself, Dave." Abby suggested. "I need an hour or so with Mom." Dave suppressed the sudden urge to ask a question. Abby saw him hesitate less than a second then go directly to his room to change. This was the first direct order she had given him in over a day and she was happy he complied so quickly.

"Did I do or say something wrong?" Julie asked with a little trepidation. Abby assured her she was not in trouble.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,294 Followers