Wedding Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT?" Zach yelled, clearly indicating he did not know. "He didn't really do that."

At the exact same time, Nicole, screamed, "Who's Mandy?"

"Yes he did," Stephanie said. "I told him to."

"WHAT?" Zach yelled again.

Again Nicole asked, more emphatically this time, "WHO IS MANDY?"

At the exact same time, Zach replied, "His ex-girlfriend," and Stephanie replied, "His ex-fuck-buddy."

Nicole laughed at the different descriptions.

"Give me a break," Stephanie said, looking at Zach. "They were strictly fuck-buddies. Do you really think he liked her for her mind?"

Zach shook his head and chuckled. "Okay, I guess I'll have to give you that."

Nicole needed some clarification. "What happened? And what do you mean you TOLD him to fuck her? Are you crazy?"

Stephanie laughed. "We ran into her at a restaurant a few weeks ago. Jesus, she looked fantastic. She definitely is one hot, sexy thing. Stupid and obnoxious, but definitely hot."

Nicole laughed.

"So, I saw the way Brian looked at her. That night when we got home, I said, 'Mandy sure looked good tonight.' And he almost kept a straight face when he said, 'Did she? Yeah, I suppose.' I laughed at him. 'I almost had to wipe the drool running down your face, you liar!', and he smiled."

"So I asked him to come sit next to me on the couch. And I said, 'Brian, we're getting married in a few weeks, you know.' And he nodded. And then I said, 'when we're married, you can never sleep with another woman. It's just you and me.' He said, 'Of course I know that. I love you. I can't wait to be officially married.' "

"I looked in his eyes and said, 'I love you, too. And I can't wait to be married to you, too. But I don't want you thinking about how you wish you had one more chance to fuck another woman. I want you to sleep with Mandy. Just once, before our wedding. And never, ever again after that.' "

"He stared at me with a confused look on his face. He knew what he was supposed to say, but he and I both knew what he WANTED to do. Finally, he said the right thing. 'I don't need to sleep with another woman ever. You're all I need.' I said, 'Good answer, Brian, but not good enough. I WANT you to sleep with her. I don't want any regrets that you didn't get one more shot with her. Wear a condom, have a good time, and then never think about doing it again.' "

"He knew I was serious. He hugged me. 'You are the best fiancé in the whole world! I cannot wait until we're married. And I want you to get it out of your system, too. Don't tell me who or when... just know it's okay with me."

"So tonight, my good friend, I'm cashing in my One Free Fuck card. And you are my choice."

"Shit, Stephanie," Zach replied, "I don't know if I can do that."

"Of course you can. I so you do my sister. Clearly you understand how it works." She and Nicole both laughed.

"That's NOT what I meant. Are you sure this is what he'd want?"

"First of all, he'll never know. Second, yes, I think he'd love the fact that I got even closer with his best friend. Please, Zach."

Zach looked at Nicole, who smiled and nodded. She got out of the bed, moved to the other bed, opened it up, and climbed in, leaning up against the headboard. She looked at her sister. "Okay if I stay here?"

"Oh, YEAH! I love that idea," Stephanie replied.

"You're gonna WATCH?" Zach asked.

Nicole nodded, with a huge smile on her face. "I've already seen you fuck a woman -- it just happened to be me. I'd love to watch you fuck someone else."

Zach shrugged his shoulders. "You sisters are..." he started, but paused to find the right word. "You sisters are really kinky... and really hot!" They all laughed.

Zach threw back the sheets and got out of the bed. He walked up to Stephanie and put his hands on her shoulders.

"You sure about this?" he asked?

She smiled and nodded. She reached down and stroked Zach's semi hard dick. "And I'm REAL sure about this. And I really want you to lick my pussy. Your best friend is a great lover, but he's not wild about performing oral. I'd sure like one last shot from a pro."

Zach smiled. "My pleasure."

He bent down and gave Nicole a kiss on the lips. Unlike her normal, wet kisses with him, this time, they both opened their mouths. Their tongues played with each other as they warmed up. Zach walked behind Stephanie and unzipped her dress. He slipped off the shoulders and pushed the dress to the floor. Stephanie stepped out of it. Then Zach unhooked her bra. He walked around in front of her and slipped the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. As he continued pulling, her large breasts came into view.

Unlike Nicole's dark areolas, Stephanie's were bright red and a little larger. But just like Nicole, Stephanie's nipples were long when they were hard. Zach put both hands on her breasts and gave them gentle squeezes. Then he flattened his hands and rubbed them against the tips of Stephanie's nipples. When he went back to cupping her whole breast, he slipped each nipple between his index and middle finger on each hand, squeezing them together as he again massaged her entire breast.

Stephanie was moaning with delight as Zach continued playing with her breasts and nipples. Like her sister, she, too, had sensitive nipples, and Zach's constant attention to them felt fantastic. He grabbed her hand and walked her toward the bed. Then he put one hand on each side of her and pulled down her panties. She was completely shaved, and Zach kissed her hood-covered clit as he lowered her panties to the floor, causing a slight gasp from Stephanie.

Zach grabbed a pillow and put it toward the middle of the bed and asked her to lay down on it. He then got on the bottom half of the bed between her legs. He made sure she was toward the edge of the pillow, making her pussy more accessible.

As he crawled up, he put one of legs over each of his shoulders. Then he very gently kissed her pussy lips. Then he kissed them a little harder, applying more pressure. The third time, he let his tongue slip between her lips and licked all the way up, ending over her clit. This brought a loud moan from Stephanie. He liked her reaction, so he repeated this a number of times.

As he did this, he made sure Stephanie knew he, too was enjoying himself. He let out a few satisfied moans.

It was easy for him to reach Stephanie's nipples, so he squeezed both nipples as he continued licking her pussy. She was enjoying the incredible stimulation all over her body and was constantly letting out increasingly loud moans. When Zach decided to concentrate on her clit, she let out the loudest cry of all.

Stephanie had a fairly big clit, so it was easy for Zach to take it in his mouth rub his tongue on it as he sucked. She LOVED the way this felt and involuntarily bucked into him the first time he did it. Zach then opened his mouth and used his tongue to circle the outside of her clit before again sucking it into mouth and using his tongue to rub it. Again, when he did this, Stephanie bucked into him. He went back and forth between these two movements for a few minutes, and Stephanie was breathing harder, moaning louder, and bucking harder.

Zach pulled his hands off her nipples and placed two fingers from each hand on each side of her clit and started gently pressing on the right side, then the left side, continuing back and forth as he continued sucking on her clit. This stimulated the hidden part of her clit, and she loved it, letting out another loud moan.

Knowing she was close, Zack started flicking his tongue very quickly over her clit. Now Stephanie started bucking over and over again. Suddenly, she let out a long cry and her entire body convulsed for a few seconds. Her head lifted up and fell back down over and over as her pelvis jerked up and down. After 30 seconds she collapsed flat on the bed and was breathing very, very hard.

As Zach started to pull his head away from her pussy, he suddenly remembered Nicole was there the whole time when he heard her breathing heavily on the other bed. Her eyes were closed and she had one hand on her breast and one hand on her pussy. She, too, had a nice orgasm as she watched the other bed and played with herself.

When Stephanie finally opened her eyes, she saw Zack leaning on his elbows holding his face in his hands just below her pussy. When he saw her open her eyes, he gently kissed her pussy and then moved up next to her. She smiled at him as she said, "Wow. You really DO have PhD in eating pussy." This brought laughter from all three of them, now that Nicole, too, had calmed down. "Thank you."

Zach smiled. "It truly was my pleasure," and he kissed her very gently on the lips.

"How about you get another condom so you can continue making me one happy lady."

Zach got off the bed and walked back into the other room to retrieve another condom from his pants pocket. Stephanie and Nicole looked at each other.

"You okay?" Nicole asked.

"Shit, yes!" Stephanie replied. "I'm sure glad I let Brian sleep with Mandy again. I don't think I'll ever forget my last night as a single lady!" They both laughed as Zach walked back in the room.

"You girls seem to be having a good time together. Should I leave?" he asked with a smile on his face.

At the same time, they both yelled, "NO!"

They all laughed as Zach said, "Good, 'cause I wasn't going anywhere. Even if you asked!" Again, they all laughed.

"You want to continue?" Zach asked. Stephanie just nodded.

After the little break and discussion, Zach wasn't fully hard. Nicole got out of the bed and walked up to him. "Let me help you so you'll be able to put on that condom." She knelt down and started licking his cock. He moaned loudly. So did Stephanie. Nicole gave a number of licks before she put his dick in her mouth, tightened her lips, and started sliding them up and down. At the same time, she swirled her tongue around the head. She also used one hand to gently tickle his balls.

Zach let out a very load moan. After just a minute, he pulled away from Nicole.

"If you keep this up, something's gonna happen, and I won't be able to satisfy your sister."

Nicole smiled. Then she took the condom out of his hand, ripped it open, and rolled it down his very hard dick.

"Okay, I think you're ready."

Stephanie, who had been watching from the other bed, was incredibly wet. "Shit, now I am, too. Please get over here quickly."

Zach put his hands on Nicole's shoulders to help pick her up and kissed her forehead. He quietly whispered, "Thank you."

He walked over to the bed and again crawled up between Stephanie's legs. But this time, he lined up his dick with her pussy. His arms were straight up in a push-up position. Stephanie grabbed his dick and inserted the head into her. As he pushed in, they both groaned. He slowly started pumping in and out.

Stephanie wrapped her short legs around his butt, and every time he pushed down, she used her legs to pull him as far as possible into her pussy. Just like her sister, after having one orgasm, she was primed for another.

"Fuck me hard. Please!"

Zach knew how to follow instructions. On every downstroke, he smashed himself into her. The room was filled with sounds of his body hitting hers, his balls slapping her lower body, squishy sounds of her very wet pussy accepting his dick, and additional squishy sounds of Nicole playing with her own pussy on the other bed. On top of that, there were different-pitched moans coming from three different people.

It only took five or six minutes before Stephanie was crying out as another orgasm ripped through her. And when her pussy started clamping down on Zach's dick from the orgasm, it was enough to throw him over the edge at the same time. He started squirting as he grunted with each shot. And the sights and sounds or two people fucking and having orgasms helped Nicole explode at the same time. Each of them was in his or her own world for 45 seconds, totally oblivious to the others.

Suddenly the room went quiet -- except for the familiar sound of heavy breathing. Zach had just had two orgasms, Stephanie had three (including the one she gave herself when she watched Zach and Nicole), and Nicole just finished her fourth. Everyone was exhausted. No one moved for five minutes. Finally, Zach lifted himself up onto his knees, pulled off the condom, and tied it off. He looked over at the other bed just as Nicole was opening her eyes. They smiled at each other. Stephanie still had her eyes closed. Nicole motioned for Zach to come over to her.

He gently got off the bed so as not to disturb Stephanie. He grabbed the condom from earlier and threw them both in the waste basket. Then he slipped into bed with Nicole.

"Um, you know you can't be here in the morning. I don't think it would look good if a guy was leaving the bride's room the morning of the wedding," Nicole said.

Zach disappointingly nodded. He was about to get up to get dressed when Nicole continued. "So set an alarm for 5:30 a.m. and then come back here and hug me as we fall asleep."

Zach smiled, kissed her, and hopped out of bed to grab his phone and set an alarm. When he got back into bed, Nicole turned toward him, wrapped him up in her arms, and started kissing him. Even though they had both just orgasmed, Nicole started getting wet, and Zach got semi-hard.

"Okay, we can't do this again," she said. "I WANT to, but I'm totally exhausted." She reached down stuck her hand on Zach's dick, which was still not hard. "You think this guy will recover by tomorrow night? Because I've got the room to MYSELF tomorrow. You think maybe we can think of something to do here?"

"Hey, you're the smart one, remember? You told me I'm the dumbest. Can YOU think of something we can do here tomorrow?"

Nicole smiled.

"Absolutely. I'll let you in on my plans tomorrow night after the wedding. Now get some sleep -- you have to get up early."

She kissed him on the lips, rolled over, pushed her butt into his crotch so they could spoon, and they both fell asleep.