Wednesday Evenings with Babs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was on my back, she straddled me on her knees and supported her upper body on her palms. She then lowered herself until her titties dangled no more than an inch above my face. Her aureolae became the equivalent of 'targets' at which to aim my mouth, their nipples were the bullseyes. Her left boob entered my mouth first, and just as she had instructed, her good student all but consumed its nipple. Once the 'seal was established, I proceeded to suck away.

It was like she was a coach "Just a little harder" she whispers "Suck just a little bit harder... and swirl that tongue at the same time... Not TOO hard now... Oh yeah, much better... ooh... MUCH better!"

"Okay, now the right one, please, it needs TLC too. It feels so good!"

I was so thoroughly engrossed in this activity that it took a bit of time for another sensation to register to my distracted senses. It seems that she was not only an excellent sex instructor, but an outstanding sexual athlete as well. A regular 'fucking gymnast'. While I was in titty sucking heaven she had smoothly positioned herself such that her labia was now brushing back and forth on the underside of my cock and against my balls. It was like she had straddled a fence rail, rubbing her cunt against it in a sort of 'tribbing' motion. At this point I was just about out of my mind with arousal, and apparently so was she. Her breathing became more deep and little coos and other sounds indicative of an intense need that must be satisfied began to escape from her mouth.

Then it happened. She pushes herself up from her titty dangling position, reaches down, grasps my cock and slowly lowers her pussy over it. Her motion was so sudden, so unexpected and so smooth in execution it could only have been the product of years of experience.

Just like that, I was no longer a virgin, but at that moment it was the last thing that would have occurred to me. Now upright, she puts her hands behind her head and with her eyes closed proceeds to intensely rock her pelvis back and forth. I wasn't fucking her, she was fucking me! Within seconds my body responded, producing a chain reaction of sensations that I had never experienced before. Yes, that's right... NEVER! It began with a pulsing pressure deep in my crotch as my balls sprang into action preparing to release the burden of their load. I could feel it moving upward, frantically racing to its only available escape route. From its frenulum to the slit of an opening at the tip of its head, my cock began to tingle in anticipation of doing its duty as that venting point. The closer it got the tingle became exponentially more intense, and the only relief for it was to be bathed in semen. It was like a nose badly in need of sneezing but much more powerful in its control over my entire being.

Finally, my load reached the end of its journey and erupted out... and right into the waiting pussy of the former Mrs. Knight. With each cumshot the indescribably delicious sensation peaked and was instantly quenched by its own seminal flow. One, two, three, four, five, maybe more times the cycle repeated until finally the supply of cum was exhausted.

If Barbara had been hoping I could restrain my release so her ride might last longer, surely she was disappointed. But you would not have known that were it the case. As if nothing had happened she continued her thrusts, and just seconds later she began her own orgasmic release. Her heavy breathing paused for an instant and she threw her head back. I watched in amazement as she began tugging on her nipples. Her face became contorted, her mouth dropped open, and from it escaped little yelps of pleasure. Her abdomen tightened and relaxed repeatedly. As her orgasm began to subside she began to go limp and leaned over towards me until she was resting on the palms of her hands. All that remained now were the sounds of her trying to catch her breath as she finally collapsed on my chest in exhaustion. Even then, little shivers rippled through her like the aftershocks of an earthquake.

For a minute or so we lay there in silence until finally she softly asks "Was that your first time?"

With equal softness, I replied simply "Yes".

She pushed herself up just enough to look down at me. Any resemblance between the prim and proper, every hair in place, all business Barbara Knight was nowhere to be seen. A dreamy, woozy expression, partially obscured by hair now thoroughly tousled and dangling in her face. Smiling weakly she says "I thought so."

Stuttering I said "I... uh... I... hope I wasn't a disappointment for cumming so quickly."

She pressed her lips against mine in a quick kiss, then says "Not at all, I know how it was with my first guy, long ago". Smiling she adds "And actually I was hoping I might be your first".

We laid there for a few more minutes, I still on my back and she, limp and exhausted, on top of me. As we did, the monumental nature of what had just happened began to sink into my being. More specifically, what had just happened to ME. That might sound a bit self absorbed, but it was she who initiated, escalated, orchestrated, and consummated this event. When I woke up on that day there was no way I could have known that before it was over, something like this would occur. It was so unexpected, it happened so quickly, and simply put, it was un-fucking-believable. The physical sensations I experienced for the first time that evening were mind blowing.

Finally, she lifts herself off of me and says "Come on, we both need to get some rest and get ready for work tomorrow." It was her way of saying 'Okay, we've done this little thing. Now it's time for you to put your little clothes on and get out of here'.

As I was in the process of putting my pants on I looked up to see her standing there in a bathrobe with arms folded. "Just remember two things. First, don't worry that you might have knocked me up. I took care of that possibility several years ago. And second... this never happened. Okay?"

"Oh, I sure understand that 'never happened' part." I replied. "And I appreciate you letting me know about... well."

Lucky for me it was well past drive time and the traffic had thinned out. Otherwise my chances of getting in a fender bender or worse would have been greatly increased. I was in such a daze that I blew past not one but two stop signs. When I got home my parents had already gone to bed and I did not have to face them. Whenever I got home a little late they never asked why. Had they seen me that night I am sure that my expression might have provoked all sorts of questions. It would have been written all over my face that something unusual had happened.

============================

Next: The Aftermath

12