All Comments on 'Sharing Gwen'

by Gwenshubby

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If I thought there was any hope this marriage would last til their 4th anniversary

I would likely believe the world was flat, the check was in the mail, and she really loved him.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
What

What anonymous said. A willing cuckold with a willing whore wife. Add a little bit of the husband also being a pimp and we have another winning debut story for a new author. This IS site really is becoming a bad joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What utter garbage

Please take this garbage off and put it in the correct section either group or voyeur section this is to vile for this section this disgusting piece of writing what is up was you to frightened to put the word what everyone else despises of the word cuckold you tried sneaking in this section but when you decipher it all it is a baiting story you just wanted to be slammed ( you probably get off on it ) that’s why you didn’t put it in the correct section you are just disgusting A new writer would know straight away what section to put this into because they would have triple checked there homework beforehand on what it entails ( swinging is more than 2 people = group voyeur = watching = voyeur section hubby watching = cuckold = voyeur) can’t be blunter than that so do your homework

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Husband

Wife is an easy whore. Husband is both pimp and cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey

Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You know, it's sad

It's very sad that that loser 26thNc spends every waking hour reading stories he claims to hate, then he spends his remaining time checking and rechecking the comments. I doubt there is a bigger loser on this site.

As for the story, it was actually very well written and was not just another knock off. It had good character development, a backstory, very erotic sex scenes. I enjoyed it tremendously and can tell this author understand the whole concept of the Loving Wives category. Please continue to write and post.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Sad or Not, Anonymous

At least he has a registered name that you can address him by. You don't. I have to address you as Anonymous.

26thNC has his reasons and is a known contributor to the commentaries. He has his view of the LW theme and is prepared to respond to those who don't share it.

Thus far, there are seven comments to Gwen'sHubby's story, 2 by 26thNC and 5 Anonymice. Which of the five are you? Have you commented before on stories? Frequently? How can I say to you something similar to what you said to 26thNC when I don't know what your consistent viewpoint is?

In responding here, I have to address your comment as a singular event. You address 26thNC as a person.

My plea to all Anonymice is to register a name and become part of the conversation that can occur in the commentaries.

Lue

Ps: It's not my kind of story, GH, but to each their own in that regard. It appears to be well written for what it is and congratulations on submitting your first story.

GwenshubbyGwenshubbyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks to "Anonymous" who commented on 12/08/19. Your words about the writing are appreciated. To those who have listed "Sharing Gwen" (it got titled "Wednesday Story-4 Dec 2019 apparently due to my ignorance in how to title the story properly in submission) as one of your favorites, special thanks. To answer one of the comments, Gwen and I have been married 5 years now. Though we have "shared" Gwen a few times, it is not something we do on a consistent basis. We feel that doing something like that on a weekly, monthly basis is not conducive to our relationship. Actually, we do not share each other very often. I chose "loving wives" category because one of my purposes is to write to stimulate couples in their erotic activity. I want women to be able to identify with story. Eroticism has a place in a couple's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Men who do things like this

are closeted homosexuals. Pimping out your wife doesn't strengthen marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Descriptions

This story contains some of the best descriptions of sexual intercourse I have ever read, here or in mainstream published fiction. This is a genuine "Loving Wife" story! Keep up the good work. 5*s

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Something left unsaid?

The writing and the story are both well done. However, to come closer to reality, I think that the work or professional relationship between the husband and Brad would preclude the type of exceeding intimacy we experienced in the hotel room. Brad now--potentially at least--has one up one his supervisor, and that is not good in a professional work environment.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Well Written

Sadly, having a relationship with someone from their workplace is a recipe for disaster. A wrong word from Greg and the husband faces untold humiliation from his colleagues. The wife will have other males crawling out of the woodwork thinking she was "easy".

Cannot see a happy ending to this, the proverbial Pandoras box has been opened.

fridayamfridayamover 4 years ago
A really well-written story

Beautifully paced and thoroughly involving. I hope you will write more about Gwen in future.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 4 years ago
Many like it

Many men (myself included) like/love seeing their wife fucked. There, I said it! It is way sexy seeing the one you love receiving pleasure, be it from another man or a woman. Which brings me to the question...you who are so critical, would it be different if it were another woman giving Gwen a good orgasm? Wouldn't you just love seeing your wife with a woman? I know the answer to that and it represents a double standard in my not-so-humble opinion.

I thank Gwen's hubby for writing this lovely story and hope to read many more like it.

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago
What a disaster

This guy is a cuck. I can't imagine some dude wanting to watch another guy fuck his wife, especially a 'co-worker.' Can't see the marriage lasting. Sad, really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do these authors keep trolling LW with this crap about 'men' that are confused about their true sexual identity? Why do they have them be married at all, instead of just trolling gay bars looking for some other man's cock to stare at?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing new here, just more ugly stupid trash. Really pathetic Main character. Must have been written by another men-hating female. What a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous