Sharing Gwen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the two weeks leading up to the event, Gwen made her way up to our floor several times. One of those she spoke to Brad and blatantly asked him if he was going and made him promise her he would save a dance for her. When she told me what she had done, I asked, "What if he brings a date?" She simply said that was no problem, that she could still dance with him and hopefully that would lead to something later.

Saturday came and you would think that Gwen was going to the prom. She got her toenails and finger nails done, her hair styled. She spent much of the day primping and preparing herself for the evening. I had gotten a room at the hotel and so when the time came to arrive it was just a matter of taking the elevator downstairs. I also got a nice room just in case we needed a place for any special activity.

When Gwen emerged from the dressing area my mouth fell open. I had never seen her more radiant, beautiful, even spectacular. She would turn heads no doubt. She wore a dark navy dress that had a plunging neckline, two straps that hooked together behind her neck, backless to just above her butt cleavage and was mid-thigh. Her navy heels, tasteful bracelets, earrings and simple pearl necklace and hair cascading to her shoulders accented her smooth tanned skin. She turned to model herself for me and finished with a big smile. I wanted to take her right then but I also knew the answer was no. She did not want to be messed up yet. The night was very young.

I took her in my arms and kissed her gently and she returned the embrace with enthusiasm and I whispered that she was beyond beautiful. With my arms around her I could tell that the dress was thin, my hands on her back felt the smoothness, firmness and softness of her skin. I did not have my jacket on and through my shirt I felt the firm points of her nipples with no bra. I doubted she had on panties. There would be no way for a man to dance with her in an embrace without his hands being on her bare skinned back. She would have no trouble getting dance partners tonight. Even I would have to stand in line more than likely. She was the personification of an attractive sexy woman.

The dinner was outstanding, the ceremonies were good and the bonuses made everyone giddy. The music started up, the lights dimmed, the drinks were flowing and immediately men lined up to dance with Gwen, even the married ones. I jumped in and said, "Guys, you can dance with her after I do. I may never get another chance." I took her by the hand and she followed me onto the dance floor. She was graceful and sexy. The bottom of her dress tossed sexily back and forth responding to her walk. Dancing with her was like dancing with elegance. She moved so smoothly meeting my every move. My hand on the skin of her back, feeling her breasts against me, feeling her thighs flex against mine, her hips brushing my manhood, the glistening light bouncing off her smooth shoulders and arms and the aroma of her perfume gave me an erection.

She felt me harden. She smiled great big and put both arms around my neck, drew me to her and planted a soft, wet kiss on my mouth. Her tongue darted into my mouth and she inserted and withdrew it simulating intercourse. I led her to the unpopulated side of the dance floor and quickly slid my hand down her back and underneath her dress and stroked and patted her buttocks.

She smiled and said, "See, no panties." She then turned in my arms and with her back to me pushed her butt into my hard on and gave me several dry rubs. I nearly came it felt so good. She turned back to me and said, "That will have to hold you till later." The dance ended for me but the night was beginning for Gwen.

Gwen got little rest for the next two hours. I do not believe a song was played that someone was not dancing with her. Finally, Gwen took a break and we sat and visited through a song. Then she got up and made a direct line to Brad. He was sitting close by and I heard her say, "You promised me a dance. I am here to make you keep your promise." Brad smiled big and said, "I was about to come ask you. You were always dancing with someone else until now." That remark, I could tell, struck Gwen. I could read her mind by looking at her face. She was thinking "He has noticed me all evening."

The music was a slow tender song, she melted into his arms and pressed her body against his and put her forehead against his cheek. They were lovely to watch. Two graceful bodies blending into one synchronized dance. Brad's hand was in the middle of her back against her skin and he moved his fingers on her skin in soft, gentle circles. They were dancing as one. I noticed her eyes were closed.

As I watched I thought, if watching them dance stirred my passion and admiration for her as it has, how much more would watching her give herself in sexual intercourse stir my passions and admiration. I was beyond exhilarated watching them dance. Could I contain myself watching them in the most intimate of unions?

Their first dance was followed by another and another. After the third dance, both Gwen and Brad came over to the table where I was seated. "Thanks for sharing her with me," he said.

"It was fun watching you two dance. Both of you are great dancers," I responded.

"I'm going to get something to drink. Can I bring you guys something?" he asked.

I shook my head and Gwen said, "Not for me. Give us a moment, Brad, and let us talk about rest of our evening." Brad walked off toward the bar.

Gwen looked at me with a sheepish smile and said, "Well, I took the liberty to invite him up to our room for drinks after this ends. Hope that was all right?" I nodded my head very interested in what was yet to come. "He invited us to go out with him." She paused and took a deep breath.

"And...?" I asked.

"He invited us to go with him to a night club. It is an adult night club called Collette's, I think. He said it is not far from here and that we might find it interesting." She looked at me. "What do you think? We go with him?"

I thought for a moment and asked, "What do you want to do?"

"I can only guess as to how an adult night club is any different from any other night club, I don't know the difference. It might be something different for us. I would like for the three of us to spend more time together and see where it leads. Brad is the type of man I would do something with along with you. I say let's go with him and if we don't like it he said we could leave and he could get a taxi back to the hotel," she explained. "I think he really wants to go to this club. I do not know that he will come up to the room with us."

I responded, "I think the club is a swingers' club. People can hook up on the premises if my sources are right," I said. Gwen's eyebrows rose at my statement. She responded simply by saying, "Interesting."

We talked a little more. I looked around for Brad, caught his eye and motioned for him to come back over. He acknowledged by tipping his glass toward me. In a few minutes he headed over to us.

Brad sat down beside us, gave us each a glass of wine and we asked him questions about the club. He answered everything forthrightly. No mention of sex between he and Gwen was mentioned. Finally, I said, "Gwen, if this is what you want to do and Brad, you don't mind us tagging along, then I say let's give it a try." We all touched glasses. In fifteen minutes we had said our good byes, given our "thank you's" to our bosses and left the party.

On the way we stopped for Brad to buy three bottles of wine saying that the club was a BYOB. We pulled into the parking lot of the club and it was crowded and the music was loud. We heard it from a block away. The valet parked my car and we three walked into the club. We paid a small membership fee and because we had Gwen with us our admission was free. They gave us a brief tour of the main lounge and dance floor where the DJ played the very loud music. They then took us back to the "play areas" where rooms with four king sized canopied beds were. They explained that when a people finished with a bed, that the attendant immediately changed the sheets, pillowcases and towels for the next couple or group. We looked into a theatre area showing triple X rated movies. There was another lounge upstairs with luxurious couches and a bed in the middle of the room. A small bar was in this lounge. Throughout the club were large professionally taken photographs of scantily clad or nude women. The bathrooms were immaculate and provided changing rooms if someone needed. We noticed that women would enter the club dressed nicely, would go into the bathroom and come out in very sexy, revealing outfits. They asked to be properly clothed in the main lounge area and keep nudity in the play area. The guide told us the theme for this evening was "No Panties Night". I looked at Gwen and whispered in her ear, "You are properly dressed." She burst out in laughter. After that they simple bid us have a good time.

We three headed into the main lounge, the music was loud, the crowd was exciting and the atmosphere was all sex. We found a couch where the three of us could sit and Brad went to get wine glasses. It did not take us long to drain one bottle of wine and were well into the second, when Brad made eye contact with a woman. Gwen noticed and immediately said, "Brad, go ask her to dance. You do not have to stay or entertain us." With that Brad got up and headed her way. I said, "That was noble of you." Gwen smiled and said, "Nothing is going to happen with him tonight. His mind is not on us. Let him have what he came here for."

From afar we watched Brad engage the woman and soon he was sitting with her. He had taken a glass of wine and had presented it to her. It was obvious from her body language that the woman was responding positively to Brad. I looked at Gwen who was still watching Brad and the woman and I could not help thinking that she looked disappointed in this turn of events. Soon, Brad and the woman got up from the table and if Brad did not walk over to us to introduce his new friend, Becky, to us. We all shook hands and then Brad excused himself and Becky and they headed to the dance floor. The music was loud and hard rock and they seemed to be having a good time. Gwen watched them and my feelings of her disappointment did not subside. I wondered what I could do to help her.

Gwen had another two glasses of wine and then said, "Let's go walk around and see this place." We got up and headed to the play area. It was evident things had heated up with a few couples making out in the hallways. We entered the first playroom with 4 beds and each bed had a couple or a threesome in various stages of undress. We spotted one woman naked and a couple of guys fingering her and breast sucking and kissing. The woman had a nice body. The next play bedroom was a "couples only" room so we went in and immediately on entering we saw a couple having sex and a group of about 7 people watching. Groups were gathered around the other beds and after some effort to see what was happening, we saw that all the beds had people on them involved in various sex acts. We went to the theatre and it was packed with people with no place to sit so we headed back to the lounge.

Brad was sitting alone where we had our wine. Becky had returned to her table and friends. Gwen immediately asked, "You two not hit it off?"

"No, we didn't," he responded over the din. "I decided I would rather be with the both of you, anyway. You guys are far more interesting and with far more possibilities." I saw Gwen's eyebrows rise and drop as if pleased to hear that. We sat down with Brad and tried to talk as difficult as it was. Finally, Gwen said, "I want to dance." She took me by the hand and pulled me toward the dance floor where we danced, I clumsily, to the hard rock song.

When we finished, she grabbed Brad's hand and said, "Now, it's your turn." He jumped up and followed her to the dance floor. He was a far better dancer than I and made the gyrations to a hard rock song look rhythmic. We alternated dancing with her until finally she tired and sat down and let out a big breath and poured a glass of wine.

After another glass of wine, Gwen asked, "Brad, is there anywhere we three can go and hear each other speak? My ears are pounding."

"Yes, but we have to go upstairs to a lounge but there may be people in all stages of undress," he responded. Gwen replied, "We have already seen that and far more. Let's go." Brad led us upstairs to the VIP lounge. The music was about half the decibels as that of the dance floor and softer. There was a bed, something was happening on it, but a group of people stood around watching blocking our sight. We found a place, sat down with our wine bottle and Gwen asked Brad, "Tell me, what are you looking for when you come here?" Brad explained that this was his third time to come and that he was looking to meet someone.

"Are you looking for sex?" Gwen asked.

"No, not really," he replied. "The ones having sex have relationships. Some are swingers but they are having sex with their friends. What this is about is a night club experience in which sex and nudity are options. The atmosphere is sex but I would not meet a woman here for the first time and have sex with her in this club. That might come later. Isn't it true, all night clubs are about sex? Usually it does not happen in the club. Here, that option has been introduced."

"But it's public sex. People are watching," Gwen said.

"Yes," he responded. "That is the thing that is different. Some find that exciting."

"Do you find that exciting?" Gwen queried.

"Yes, I do," he replied. Gwen sat back and took his statement in. She poured herself some more wine.

Conversation between Brad and I continued. Gwen seemed to be lost in thought and then she spoke.

"Gentlemen, I am horny as hell. I have two great looking wonderful men that I want to have sex with tonight. So how would you two like to go watch a movie?"

Brad and I looked at each other, smiled and the three of us headed to the theatre. When we entered, Gwen led the way finding us a couch where the three of us could sit. Brad and I sat on each side of her.

The movie was straight triple X porn. On the screen the actress was inhaling some guy's cock and she was very good at her trade. Gwen smiled at the scene, looked at me and then turned to Brad. Her hand went to his pants searching to see if he had an erection. Finding Brad's dick she began rubbing him through his pants. Then she fiddled with his belt. Needing some help, Brad released his belt, unzipped himself. Gwen did the rest finding his cock and releasing it from its limitations. Brad was erect and standing proud. I moved so I could watch Gwen in action. Her hand was softly sliding up and down his dick and Brad was watching her intently. She smiled at him and lowered her face and took him into her mouth. I could hear her humming as her head moved up and down on him. I do not know why, but Gwen hummed when she gave me head. Watching Gwen moved me. I was excited and could not keep my hands to myself. I put my hand on Gwen's back stroking her skin. She liked me doing that as she increased her pace when my hands touched her.

I slid my hands under her dress and encircled both breasts. Her nipples were hard and she moaned as my hands gently caressed them. Her dress, short to begin with, had ridden up her legs exposing the upper reaches of her thighs. Releasing her breasts I slid one hand under her dress to the side of her hip and over her leg to her clit. Reaching that spot she opened her legs so my finger had easy access to her pleasure point. With the first touch of my finger her head came up and her mouth released Brad and she cried out a long "Ohhhh..." Brad's hands went to her head and pushed her face back down on his dick. She inhaled him again.

At this time, I noticed we had gathered a group of people standing around us watching. I did not know how Gwen would respond to the watching crowd. As I looked at the sightseers what amazed me was how many women were watching with men behind them petting them on the top of and underneath their night club dresses. One man had exposed his female friend's boobs and was running his hand over them. Another woman was grinding her hips into the man's groin standing behind her. Another woman was completely naked, her male friend behind her with his hand fingering her clit and the other hand caressing her breasts. She was watching intently what Brad and I were doing with Gwen.

Brad became conscious of the people watching and he untied the string behind her neck that held up the top of Gwen's dress. He lifted Gwen's face from his dick and moved her to sitting up resting against the back of the couch. He pulled down her dress exposing Gwen's breasts to the crowd. One of the women watching reached down and took the bottom edge of Gwen's dress and raised it placing it, so her pussy was exposed with my finger circling her clit. Gwen spread her legs as Brad's mouth descended onto her breast. Gwen's hips were hunching as if in intercourse and her arms encircled Brad's head drawing him more forcefully into her breast. She made several pleasurable cries as if her orgasm was building.

With Gwen's legs more widely spread, the woman who had raised her dress got on her knees between Gwen's legs, placed her hands on her naked thighs and proceeded slowly moving her face toward Gwen's pussy. I withdrew my finger from Gwen's clit giving the woman access to her pussy. Her mouth was less than six inches from Gwen's pussy when Gwen opened her eyes and saw the group and the woman closing in on her.

Gwen pushed Brad away from sucking on her tit, put a hand on her pussy shielding it from the woman, sat up and leaning forward said, "Let's stop, now. Tie my dress back." I did so as Gwen pulled her dress down covering her pussy as the woman retreated. When I finished tying her straps Gwen stood up. Brad reassembled himself and stood up with us.

Gwen led the way out of the theatre. Brad and I looked at each other raising our eyebrows as if to say, "We messed up." We walked outside.

The valet brought our car, we piled in, all in the front seat. As we drove away all was quiet. Finally, Brad asked, "Is everything all right? Did we screw up our evening?"

Gwen took a deep breath and then said, "Everything is fine. I have never been so horny as I am right now. But I just could not have sex there, not with the crowd watching, at least not yet. And the woman, well, I am not ready for that. I have never done it with a woman. I want you both for the rest of the night but in my hotel room." We both sighed a sigh of relief.

Brad almost shouted a relieved, "OK!"

On the short trip to the hotel, Gwen talked about the things we saw couples doing. She was amazed to see the woman who was standing watching the three of us and was completely naked with her partner fingering her. "Some of us just have no modesty," she said with a laugh.

Brad responded, "Well, you had no trouble drawing a crowd. They surrounded us very quickly. It is because of your extraordinary beauty, apparently to both men and women. If you ever go back to the club and do something, you will draw a crowd. You are just too beautiful." Gwen looked at him, smiled and planted a giant kiss on his lips.

We got back to the hotel, the valet parked the car and we raced to the room. Alone in the elevator, Gwen planted a big kiss on my lips and grabbed Brad's still erect penis through his pants. She growled, "I want that dick in me as deep and fast as you can do it." We almost ran to the room.

Entering the room, Gwen walked directly to the foot of the bed, turned and faced us. She untied the strings behind her neck, released them and her dress fell elegantly to the floor. She stood before us naked. Her round, red nipples pointing to us as if beckoning us to come to her, her shapely ribs and belly caused our eyes to descend to her protruding vaginal lips, swollen, glistening with moisture and then down her legs, toned, tan and muscular. Her high-heeled feet accented her body's end. I looked at her face, always my favorite part of her, and a big wide smile broke out and she said to Brad, "Get over here and screw me!"