Sharing Gwen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad moved to her and his arms embraced her and he lifted her off the ground as he gave her a wet passionate kiss. I sat down to watch the magical scene that would play out in front of me. Brad gently pushed her onto the bed and she lay back placing her arms above her head. Brad ditched his clothes. As he was undressing, Gwen raised her head to watch him undress. When he took off his shirt, she gasped at the ripped arms and shoulders. He had a well-developed chest and a flat stomach. When his pants came off, his thighs and calves were muscled. When he was completely naked, Gwen spoke.

"Turn around slowly for me," she said. Her eyes widened as she took in his body. When she saw his back and perfect ass she gasped. "I want a handful of your ass. Get over here!" she demanded.

He took her legs by the ankles and placed an ankle on each of his shoulders. He kissed his way up her legs beginning with the inside of her feet. When he reached the opening of her pussy, he spread her legs far apart and plunged his mouth into her swollen pussy lips and began licking furiously. Gwen moaned, her head sank into the bed and she brought her arms to her sides and her fingers dug into the blanket atop the bed.

Immediately her hips were bucking against his mouth and face. Brad moved his licking up to her clit and sucked it deeply into his mouth. She let out a loud "ahhhhh" and, with her hips wildly thrashing under his deep sucking, she climaxed. Her head and shoulders came off the bed as her body contracted in her belly. Her head swung side to side as wave after wave of erotic pleasure gripped her. Her fingers clawed into the blanket. She groaned deep guttural groans in response to the exploding waves of physical pleasure. I had never seen her climax that hard or that long or that quickly. I smiled.

When she finished, Brad did not wait for her to recover. With her limp body below him, he crawled into her saddle, pointed his long, hard erection at the destination and effortlessly entered her. He sank his dick deep within her. He had placed his hands on either side of her face on the bed and used his forearms to keep her body from moving upward on the bed as he pushed his long dick into her. Her legs parted wider as he pushed holding himself as far into her as he could go. Then he withdrew himself and plunged back into her womb with force holding himself against her and pushing to enter her as deeply as possible. Again he withdrew and plunged into her. This time Gwen moaned a soft guttural sound of pleasure. Brad drew himself out of her and re-entered her and then continued the motions of intercourse. He picked up his pace and I could hear the soft sloshing created by her moisture and his movement.

Both were making sounds of pleasure with their "Oh's" and "ah's". I watched from the chair and marveled. I was watching two beautiful bodies and people united in the most intimate act of humanity. Their movements and motions were rhythmic and graceful. My penis was hard but I sat enraptured by the beauty taking place in front of me. I was happy beyond words. Gwen was being pleasured as she wanted by someone she wanted. She was beautiful to me. She glowed and her body moved in complete unison with her invited intruder. Never have I ever seen anything so wonderful and stimulating as watching my Gwen in sexual union with this man. She was in rapture. Her eyes closed, her mouth open just enough to let her sounds rising from within her to escape, a facial look that showed splendor being experienced by the whole of her being. I knew for Gwen she was experiencing pleasure at all levels, physical, mental and emotional.

I could see Brad's dick come out of Gwen glistening with her juices. His hips moved athletically into her sliding up and down the interior of her thighs. Her legs were lifted but bent at the knee and her calves and feet bouncing up and down in unison with his thrusts. He rested his upper body on his elbows planted on each side of her face and his hands cradled her head and their faces were cheek to cheek. Her arms were under his arms circled onto his back with her fingers pressed into his skin. They kept this position for several minutes when Gwen moved her hands.

Gwen let her hands slide down his back to his ass. She ran her hands over his smooth skinned buttocks. Brad pulled himself up higher on her so her hands could caress his ass cheeks. Gwen took the que and ran her hands all over his butt. Brad responded saying, "Oh, I like that." She placed her hands on the inside of each butt cheek and spread them. Brad responded with another approving sound and spreading his legs further apart. She let her fingers crawl toward his anus and when one finger reached it, she twirled her finger around the opening applying a little pressure. Brad responded by pumping into her faster. Gwen inserted her finger into his butt hole up to her first knuckle. Brad moaned and increased his driving movements into her crying, "Yes, oh yes. You are splendid, Gwen. Beautiful and splendid. Oh, yes. You are the most beautiful sexy woman I know!" Gwen loved being talked to like that when having sex. I know from experience that his words moved her to fully give herself to him. From this point on, I knew Brad could do whatever he wanted to Gwen. She would be his partner in whatever pleased him.

He pushed himself up on his knees, withdrew from Gwen's pussy, took her right ankle and raised her leg straight up placing it against his chest and shoulder. Her left leg was laying straight on the bed. He held the leg against his chest and shoulder with his left hand and his right hand held her left leg down on the bed. Then he parted her legs as far as he could and plunged his penis back into her. Her head went back into the bed and she moaned loudly. He was a machine pounding into her, an elegant fucking machine. Gwen arched her back, her hands went into her hair and her second orgasm raced through her body. A series of loud "ahh's" came from deep inside her and she shook her head back and forth in response to her body's spasms. Brad prolonged her orgasm by making long hard pumping strokes into her and spreading her legs even further. My thoughts were that he was going to hurt her for I had never seen Gwen with her legs spread that far but if it hurt her it also spurred her orgasm to higher heights. As she subsided, Brad pushed deep into her again and held it. I realized that what he was doing was feeling the contractions of her womb gripping and releasing his dick. He was pleasuring himself.

Gwen's orgasm subsided and she fell limp breathing hard. Brad extracted his dick from her, grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over onto her frontside. He pulled her hips up putting Gwen on her knees and with his knees spread her legs. Gwen pushed herself up onto all fours but Brad pushed her upper body back down onto the bed. She was now in the perfect rear entrance position. He studied her flaming red vaginal lips and her swollen protruding clit. He positioned himself again and sent his rock hard dick into her. He pumped into her furiously. I could tell by his demeanor that this round was all about him. He was now only seeking his own pleasure and release. Gwen was being jostled and thrashed about by his rapid onslaught but he held her hips still in position for himself. He was using Gwen and he did not care. I waited for Gwen to stop the show for I never treated Gwen this harshly but her signal to stop never came.

Brad stopped for a moment pulling himself out of her except for the tip of his dick. He looked down onto her butt cleavage and using his thumbs separated her butt cheeks further. He pulled his juice covered dick out of her and raised it to her anus and spread her wetness all around her anal orifice. Once he had it adequately moistened he shoved his dick back into her pussy, took his thumb and sank it into her anus. He began pounding into her again and moving his thumb in and out of her butt hole. I could not believe that Gwen accepted this act or his harshness. I wondered if she were so fatigued that she could not respond. After all, she has had two powerful orgasms.

When Brad's thumb pierced her butt hole, Gwen whimpered a prolonged "Uhhhh." Then her sounds were a series of "Uhhh's" matching Brad's every stroke into her. Brad's thumb was rapidly descending deeper into her ass as he continued his dick's pounding into her pussy. Loud high pitched words came from his mouth. His thumb was into her to its length and he held it there working it in circles inside her rectum.

"Come on, fuck me woman! Do it! I want you to cum again! Now! Now! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Gwen responded and she screamed and I knew this time she could be heard by the neighbor's in the adjoining rooms. Brad and Gwen came together. He pounding into her, his thumb screwing her ass and Gwen tossing her head about and burying her face in the bed. Even with her mouth muffled by the bed her screams were loud. They were the screams of a woman being ravished.

Brad was also nearly shouting matching each ejaculation with "Oh geez! Oh geez! Oh geez!" I do not know how many times he shot into her but it must have been 8-10 times. Finally, he fell forward atop her and they lay quietly together. I did not move or say a word. I sat with a raging erection looking at two beautiful bodies resting in sexual repose. After a couple of minutes, Brad stirred.

He rolled off Gwen who was unmoving, face down on the bed. As Brad rolled off Gwen I could see that he still had an erection. He rolled Gwen onto her back. I did not see her eyes open. He crawled atop her with his knees between her legs. He parted her legs and they lay extended flat on the bed. He moved her arms up over her head and lowered himself and penetrated her pussy again with his dick. With one hand he held her arms at her wrists above her head, his other hand supported him on the bed at her side. He lowered his mouth to her exposed soft neck and latched on to her neck with his lips. By the motion of his lips I could tell that he was sucking on her soft, beautiful neck skin. Gwen loved to have her neck kissed and sucked on. It was an erotic stimulation for her. She responded positively to Brad's lovemaking.

He was not pounding into her but moving his dick in and out of her in soft long strokes. His mouth continued to suck on her neck and Gwen tried to move as if to escape. Brad held her in his grasp and try as she might she could not escape him. She tried to pry him off her neck by bending her head down to give him no room but he would not release. He took one of his hands and pulled her head to the side exposing her neck and he kept sucking away on it. Gwen gave up. She lay there being softly taken. Soon the sounds of building orgasm emerged from her lips. No screams this time but building heavy breathing and gasps. Brad's breathing also increased and soon the sounds of his cumming were evident and then Gwen followed. Her hips bucked into his as her spasms emerged and ran through her torso. Her head bent back into the bed and Brad's attack on her neck increased as he deepened the strokes into her. When they both had cum they lay still. His legs were spread enough that I could see his dick inside her and soon it fell out of her limp. Brad had finally exhausted himself on my wife. Gwen lay still from Brad's ravishment.

After a few minutes, Brad got off Gwen and the bed and staggered to his clothes and got dressed. Slinging his coat over his shoulder, he walked over to me, put his hand on my shoulder and barely able to speak said, "That is the greatest sex of my life. She is yours for rest of the morning."

I replied, "If there is anything left."

He walked out the door closing it softly behind him. I looked at my watch and realized that Brad had had his way with Gwen for close to an hour and a half.

I sat there looking at my Gwen. She lay still. As I thought of the night and what I had seen, I could think of nothing more beautiful than the two people I watched involved in the most intimate and stimulating act two people can involve themselves in. I regretted nothing. Gwen had been pleasured and she was beautiful. I felt as if I had given her a gift. This copulating couple were an art form. They were beautiful in their movements. Two bodies united moving together to each other's pleasure. I looked at Gwen and smiled. She was beautiful, muscular, graceful and sensuous. I had shared her passion with another man and now another man knew what I had. I smiled at the thought.

I rose and went to her, pulled back the top blankets, moved Gwen and covered her up to her neck. She looked as if she were sleeping. She did not respond to my covering her. There was a large wet spot soaked with their fluids on the top cover. I undressed, turned off the soft light and got into bed and slid over next to her. I spooned her thinking that I will have to satisfy myself with her for another time. I did not think Gwen had anything left to give. Brad had taken it all.

When my body touched hers, she turned over facing me. She put her arms around me and pulled her top leg up over my hip. Her hand found my semi-erect dick. She ran her fingers over me and it swelled to attention.

"I have been wonderfully fucked," she whispered. "Now I want to be loved. Will you love me?"

Her hand guided me to her entrance and I easily slid into her. She was warm, soft and moist. We did not move for a while but she flexed her vaginal muscles squeezing and releasing my dick. Then, she started moving her hips on my dick very slowly. Her movements were sweet, loving and caring.

"Ummmmm," emerged from her. She whispered, "I love you so much." And we kissed.