Wednesdays Revenge

Story Info
A short about a cheating wife. Yes, again.
4.3k words
4
63.9k
59
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Cheating wife ahead. You have been warned.

Wednesdays Revenge

It was time. Time to confront my wife of 15 years about her six-month affair with a lying sack of shit. And this was going to be a doozy. You're probably wondering why I took six months. Well, all this happened back in the eighties. That's right, 1987 to be exact. March of 1987. In fact March 25th, our fifteenth wedding anniversary. Back to why I took six months... technology back then wasn't so great. Pictures were taken with cameras that use film, the video was done on either Betamax or VHS tape. I had a VHS video camera. Only two hours of record time.

It all started about six months ago when my wife, stopped having sex with me. Not all at once just slowly over about six weeks. I was wondering why and when I asked she gave a song and dance about not feeling like having sex anymore. I almost asked if it was just with me or had she cut off the guy she was cheating with but that would have messed up what came later. It wasn't until later that her fuck buddy told her to cut me off altogether. He would be getting his on Wednesdays. That was the day they usually met. In our house. On our bed.

I was kind of glad she had cut me off. Who knows what nasty little things were racing through her blood? I sure didn't. After finding out she was fucking this guy, Ed was his name, I immediately had myself check for all known forms of STDs. AIDs and HIV had just come on the scene and tests for them were in the very early stages and expensive.

We had two kids... well, she had two kids from a previous marriage. They were now teenagers and were in high school. How we met and fell in love isn't really important. Well, it isn't important to me anymore.

I knew who this Ed guy was. He worked at the same place as Silvia, my wife, soon to be ex-wife. She said he was dying from cancer. She told me that just over six months ago. The guy still looked as healthy as a horse. She wasn't usually a gullible woman. In fact, she was as skeptical as I was and I was pretty skeptical. Having been in the service as a law enforcement specialist, I had become very skeptical and had passed the skepticism along to her. So, I was surprised that she still believed he was a cancer patient.

Anyway, I had set the video camera up on its tripod in the corner of the bedroom. When Silvia asked me about it, I told her I needed to get it out of way in the closet for a while. She asked if I was going to try and video us. I just shook my head, and as we weren't even having sex by that time I wondered why she would ask a question like that. She then asked how we would know if it was recording. I told her the little red light on the viewfinder would be blinking. Of course, I had disabled that. And I was surprised that plugging it into the wall behind the chest of drawers didn't clue her into what I was doing.

So, every Wednesday morning I turned it on before I left for work. What I do isn't relevant to the story, so I'll skip that too. I had set the camera up so that it wasn't just continuously recording, it would take a two-frame snapshot every 10 seconds. Sort of a time-lapse of what was going on in the bedroom. This way I got almost six hours on a two-hour tape. Once I had narrowed down the times so I could set the timer to come on and then shut down when they were most likely in the bedroom, that's what I did.

After about a dozen tapes, I went looking into Ed's background. It wasn't hard to do. I just waited outside my house for him to finish with my wife and follow the clueless asshole. He took me right to his day job and then right to his house. The next Wednesday I was waiting down the street for him to leave. When he did, I went to his door and knocked. The cutest little woman answered the door.

"Are you Ed Kilawayas wife?" I asked. Yes, they were Hawaiian.

"I am may I ask who you are?" Her voice was musical.

"I'm the husband of the woman he is fucking right now," I said softly and calmly.

"No, he just left to go to work," she countered.

"No, he will be over at my house, fucking my wife Silvia, Silvia Colson. I believe you might even know her. I'm John Colson."

Her pretty brown eyes got big and her mouth opened wide with surprise.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I'm Connie, by the way."

"Yeah, he won't be there for another few minutes and I bet he calls you to let you know he got to work, right?"

"Oh god," she said the blood draining from her face.

Just then, I could hear the phone ringing. She looked at me. I looked at her. She looked like she was about to faint.

"Don't answer it," I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Let him stew. Let him wonder why you aren't answering."

"Oh my. You are devious. I would have never thought of that. I was going to answer and accuse him of cheating on me."

"Not yet. Next Wednesday," I said.

"Why next Wednesday?"

"We'll both be there to confront my wife, then we'll come back here and confront your husband..."

"Soon to be ex-husband."

"Okay. But, I think we should get a little revenge on them both," I said.

If she went for it fine. If she didn't that would be fine too. She stood there looking at me and thinking. Hard. Then she waved me inside. I nodded to her as she took my hand and closed the door. She led me to the couch.

"Explain what you have in mind," she ordered.

I had just found out who the boss was in the house. I then explained what I had in mind for my wife. And if she wanted, we could do the same thing to her husband. I explained how Silvia had cut me off at the orders of Ed. I explained how he had convinced my wife he was a cancer patient and need some good loving because you had stopped giving him any.

"That son of a bitch!" she almost screamed. "Well, he doesn't get any from here on out, that's for sure."

"That's up to you, but it could tip your hand," I said.

"Oh, yeah, but I really don't want to fuck him anymore. In fact, I don't even think I love the asshole anymore."

"I feel the same way. When was your last menstrual cycle?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. It should be along any day now."

"Have it come a little early and stay a bit longer."

"When is your wife's?"

"It should start next Tuesday."

"Does she have any qualms about having sex during..."

"Not with me, before she cut me off. But I guess, just in case, if she calls here to cancel, maybe you should answer the phone."

"Excellent idea. Done."

"When does Ed usually go to work?"

"Every day during the week, except on Wednesdays, I guess. He leaves about eight, every morning."

"Good. I'll call you on Tuesday to arrange everything."

"Good. Now," she said standing and reach out her hand, "come with me. I think I want to try you out before next Wednesday. Maybe for the rest of the week."

"Do you really want to do this here?" I asked.

"Damn straight."

"What if..."

"Then he gets kicked out of my house a week early and we go straight to your house."

"Sure thing."

Connie led me to her bedroom. She was a very pretty, petite young woman. Her breasts were almost nothing to speak of, but I'm not a big boob man there are plenty of other attributes to a woman to love. At the bed she turned, looking up at me.

"You are rather tall," she said.

She stepped up on the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck. She just stared into my eyes then pressed her lips to mine. I sighed at her touch. She sighed as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. She was the aggressor. I was fine with that, for now. Soon we were both naked and lying on the bed touching and feeling each other's bodies. Hers was smooth and muscular. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and very, very wet. I hesitated just a moment on going down on her.

"I showered this morning and Ed didn't touch me last night. Come to think of it, he hasn't had sex with me on a Tuesday night for a long time," she said looking up into my eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders in my mind's eyes pressing my lips to her engorged labia. She was extremely excited. I was too, not having had sex in such a long time. She tasted very good. She smelled even better. I licked and sucked on her pussy. When I sucked her clit, she screamed, loudly.

"Oh fuck!"

I just groaned as she started to slip her pussy all over my face.

"Enough, enough, get up and fuck me. I need your cock inside me. Please?" she was begging.

Slowly, I kissed my way up her body. Her nipples were extremely hard and stood up proud. I sucked on them for a few seconds. Connie cried out with pleasure and excitement. I slowly kissed my way up her chest to her neck and then her lips. She pulled my lips to hers hard. Her tongue shot into my mouth. When my hard cock bumped her pussy, she reached down between us quickly. She lined my cock up with her opening.

"Oh, god, I hope I fits," she said as I slowly pushed into her body.

Groaning at the tight feel of this petite woman, I pulled back a bit, then continue to press into her. It took a while for me to hit the bottom of her cunt. She screamed as I did.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeated.

"God you are so tight," I whispered. "You feel so good too."

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast," she ordered.

Smiling I pulled slowly out of her tight cunt. Looking down at her, she smiled up at me nodding. I slammed into her body, hard and fast. She screamed. Loudly. I fucked her as hard as I could and fast as I could. She was bouncing up and down on the bed as I did. She was crying, screaming, and yelling her joy. I could feel her fluids squirting out of her to cover the sheets and blankets. She would be hard-pressed getting the smell out of the room. But that wasn't my problem. I pounded into her until I was ready to shoot.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?" I asked.

"Oh, god, yes. Fill me up," she shouted.

"Here it comes," said with one last slam into her.

She gasped as my cock pulsed insider her. She was so tight that it squirted out of her past my cock, splashing against my balls and then leaking down her pussy and ass.

"Oh my... fuck," she yelled. "Holy shit! Oh, fuck!"

Hips bucking she coming hard. As my cock pulsed one last time, Connie pulled me down on top of her. I was crushing this petite woman. She squeezed me hard. Both with her arms and legs and her pussy. I groaned.

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock," I said kissing her next softly.

"OH GOD! I'm coming again," she yelled.

She let go of me and rolled to her side. Staring at me, she smiled.

"I'm going to enjoy having you fuck me," she said.

"I will enjoy fucking you and time you wish," I replied.

She shivered with another orgasm. She started to move. I thought she was getting up to go clean up, but she moved down and took my flaccid cock in her mouth. It was very sensitive have just ejaculated inside her. I grunted as she sucked and bobbed on me. I was soon hard as a rock again. She didn't quit. She continued until I was bucking my hips forcing more and more of my cock down her throat.

"I'm coming!" I shouted.

Connie sucked all the harder on me. My cock pulsed, shooting my semen into her mouth. I could hear her sigh as it shot into her mouth. She was enjoying my cum. When I stopped pulsing, she swallowed. Opened her mouth showing she had, then was kissing me hard. I kissed her back. Finally, she calmed down a bit and lay beside me looking into my eyes.

"You taste very good. You also stretched my pussy out and my jaw. I loved it."

"You not only taste good, but you are also an excellent cocksucker."

Connie smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

"Shower?" she asked.

Nodding I followed her into the bathroom. After helping her clean up, I left and went to the office. Over the next five days, I fucked Connie every day. She was a slut in bed. She would let me do anything to her. I got her anal cherry. Now I don't know if that was really true but she screamed when I pressed into her.

It was finally Wednesday. Things were all set. When Ed left that morning, he went right to work. I guess Silvia had her friend arrive. I came back for Connie and we headed to my house. I went in first. I found Silvia on the couch watching TV. I opened the door and waved Connie inside.

"What?" Silvia yelled. "What is she doing here?"

"We have to talk," I said softly.

Silvia's eyes got big. She closed her eyes and dropped her head, chin against her chest.

"Look at me!" I said loudly.

Looking up, she started to cry.

"I'm so so..."

"Shut the fuck up!" I said.

Her jaw snapped shut.

"Get up and go to the bedroom," I ordered.

Nodding she got up and went to the bedroom. I went to the camera there and turned it on.

"Strip!"

"I have my period."

"I know. I'm not going to fuck you. I will never fuck you again. I just want you naked and on the bed. Now strip!"

She stripped and climbed on the bed. I slowly undressed Connie. Then she undressed me. Connie sank to her knees and sucked my dick into her mouth.

"Do I have to watch this?" Silvia asked.

"Damn straight, bitch."

That was the first time I had ever called her a nasty name. She shied away.

"Watch!" I shouted.

Her head swiveled back to watch us. I pulled Connie up. I kissed her hard. She kissed me back. I groaned. She moaned. I pushed her back onto the bed. She lay beside Silvia. Silvia grimaced at the petite form next to her. Connie smiled at Silvia. I moved up between Connie's thighs. I was going to eat her. She had other ideas.

"No, just fuck me, hard," she said.

Moving up, I pushed my dick into her pussy. She sighed as I stretched her wide.

"Oh god! I love the way you stretch me. It feels so good."

Silvia grunted as I slapped her inner thigh.

"Oh, by the way, Ed doesn't have cancer," I said.

Silvia whimpered at that news.

"And Connie here never cut him off, unlike you, cunt!"

Again, Silvia whimpered. I just kept fucking Connie. Hard and fast. Connie was grunting and groaning as I did. When she started to scream her orgasm, Silvia started to cry.

"You do know we are finished?" I asked her as I huffed and puffed still slamming into Connie.

"I do, now," she replied.

I laughed as I pounded Connie into the bed. It took me a long time to cum as having Silvia there kept reminding me of what she did to our marriage. When I finally came, I yelled my joy in Silvia's face. Connie was screaming her orgasm as I shot my semen into her body. Rolling to the side, I looked at Silvia. She looked at me with loss in her eyes.

"Was he worth it?" I asked.

"No," she moaned.

"Then, why?" I didn't really care, yet we were together for a long time.

"I don't know."

"You are a stupid cow," Connie said softly. "If I had this man, nothing except death would ever get me away from him."

"Is that a proposal?" I asked winking at Connie.

"We'll talk later, dear," she replied.

"Okay. When does he get home from work?" I asked.

"Not until five."

"Then I guess we stay here and give Silvia a show," I said.

"No. I can call him to come home. I want to get this out of the way quickly. I'm sick of that man," Connie said.

She got up and headed for the shower. I looked at Silvia.

"You better start packing," I said following Connie.

Silvia whimpered as she nodded. I wasn't worried about where she would wind up, she had any number of family members in the area. Connie and I washed each other. When we got out, Silvia was dressed and had two suitcases packed. Connie and I dressed. I stood there looking at Silvia.

"Can we talk?" she asked sniffling.

"Not now," I said. "About six months ago would have been good. But now? No. Let me know where you land, so I can have you served."

Silvia broke down then. A horn honked in the driveway. I opened the door to see whom she had called. It was her older sister. She flipped me off. I just laughed.

"What did she do?" Silvia asked.

"Ask her," I replied.

"Well..."

"Just leave, please?" I asked. "If you really want to talk, call me in a couple of days. Not that anything will change though."

Nodding, Silvia dragged her suitcases out the door. I turned to Connie and hugged her. She kissed my cheek.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yep. You?"

"Yep. Do you think he will get violent?"

"Maybe, but you are a lot bigger than him, in more ways than one," she said winking at me.

We left going to her place. Inside she called Ed.

"He'll be here in a couple of minutes. How do you want to handle this?"

"Just like we did with Silvia."

"Good."

Connie was standing by the window. She watched.

"He's here."

Connie came over by me. We were facing the door when Ed came in. He stopped dead in his tracks, leaving the door open. Eyes wide, mouth hanging open, he just stared at us.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Close the door," ordered Connie.

Nodding, Ed closed the door. Then shook his head and turned back to us.

"What the fuck is going on?" he shouted.

"What do you think is going on, you piece of cheating shit?" Connie yelled back.

"Why is he here?"

"He's going to fuck me while you watch."

"Bullshit!"

"Get your ass over here," demanded Connie pointing in front of her on the floor.

Out of habit, it seemed, Ed, scrambled over and knelt in front of her. Connie slapped the shit out of him.

"Now, strip!" she ordered. "If you know what's good for you."

Ed looked up at me. I looked back at him blandly. When he was naked, Connie went to the desk in the corner, opened a drawer, and pulled out a set of handcuffs.

"Oh no you don't," shouted Ed backing away from his petite wife. She walked around him as he backed away. She maneuvered him right into me. I grabbed both his wrists and flipped them around and behind his back. Connie was there and put the cuffs on him. She had obviously done this before. Ed groaned as she led him to the bedroom. She pushed him into a chair in the corner. Getting a belt from a drawer, she belted Ed to the chair. She looked down at him with a smirk on her face.

"You thought you could get away with fucking her, didn't you?" she yelled at Ed.

"How did you find out?" he asked.

"What? You didn't think John would get suspicious when you had Silvia cut him off? Now that was stupid."

Ed just groaned dropping his eyes to the floor. Connie stood in front of me smiling up into my eyes. She started to undress me. I heard Ed groan from the corner. As she exposed my cock, I looked over at Ed. His eyes were wide with surprise. And when his petite wife engulfed me and took me down her throat, he started to choke.

"Now you see why he was suspicious?" asked Connie.

Ed could just shook his head. Connie went back to sucking my dick. I looked at Ed.

"This isn't the first time she has sucked my cock. Nor will this be the first time I have fucked her sweet little pussy." I was laughing at him as he struggled in his chair.

"Stop that!" shouted Connie.

Ed stopped struggling. Connie went back to sucking me down her throat. It really felt good. She knelt there for ten minutes before pulling me out of her mouth.

"Aren't you going to cum?" she asked.

"Are you kidding me? After how much I filled that sweet little pussy of yours up over at my place in front of Silvia?"

"True," she replied standing up.

She let her dress drop to her feet. She was naked in a split second. Ed gasped, not only at seeing her naked but seeing my cum running down her leg. Connie giggled as she walked to the bed and climbed on. I followed her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast!" she croaked laying back, spreading her legs, and putting her arms up welcoming me.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers
12