Wednesdays Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved over her until my cock bumped into her labia. She jumped a bit but moaned in delight. Grabbing me in her tiny hand, she lined me up with her opening. I slowly pushed into her body until I was pushing against her cervix. She groaned as I continued to push into her. I could hear Ed whimper over in his chair.

"No, no, no," he whispered as he watched.

Pulling out slowly, I then slammed into Connie with all my strength. She cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Oh, that's it, fuck me hard. Pound that big fat dick into me! Oh god, I love your cock!"

I chuckled to myself as she really laid it on. Ed was almost screaming in pain as he watched me fuck his petite little bride. For the next twenty minutes, I pounded into her hot little body. She was crying with her pleasure. Real tears streamed out of the eyes as she looked up at me, a smile on her face.

"How the hell, could Silvia give this up?" shouted Connie. "I would kill anyone who tried to take this away from me!"

"I'm coming!" I yelled as I slammed into her one last time.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "I can feel you filling me up, again."

My cock pulsed and twitched inside her lovely body. I could get used to fucking her. I truly hoped this wasn't the last time we engage in this kind of activity.

"Oh god, oh god," she said softly.

She let go of me. I rolled to her side. She rolled to me, kissing me hard. I could feel my cum roll out of her down on my leg. I kissed her back hard. When we finally parted, she looked at her husband and smirked at him.

"We are going to clean up, while you sit there and contemplate your fucked up life. Once we are done, I will release you. You will then pack up your things and leave. And don't you ever darken my door again. You will be served at work tomorrow. Don't try and duck it, the divorce will go through whether you do or don't accept them. John has so kindly given me copies of all the tapes he made of you fucking Silvia."

Connie just looked at Ed. He sat there, head down, whimpering. Connie and I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. No fooling around, just clean each other and get out. She unbelted Ed and took the cuffs off him. She dragged a couple of suitcases out of the closet. She stood there watching her soon to be ex-husband. He meekly packed his clothes in the two suitcases. He looked around the room.

"You can come back for the rest of your stuff later after you have been served."

He nodded picking up the suitcases. Connie and I followed him out the door and watched him drive away. Connie pulled me back inside shutting the door. She pulled my lips to hers. We kissed for a long time. When she pulled away, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch. We sat. She looked into my eyes.

"Now, about us," she said smiling at me.

I just laughed at her as we started to talk, about us.

#### The End ####


12