Weedy Panties, Dopey Hose. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How does this sound? Sheer white nylon bikini panties and matching bra, tan sandal toe nylon stockings and a plain white suspender belt with tan nylon seamless tights on top. For layer three, that pair of your nylon anklets which you left in my handbag last Saturday, the transparent nude nylon anklets with the little black nylon heart motifs. One thing I do know those little anklets of yours really float his boat, he was mesmerised by them even before I told him they were previously worn by a friend for a night of dancing, I could see the cogs turning as I served him.'

'I might layer my knickers as well, two for the price of one, a bit kinky, that really gets them going. Actually, our tennis knickers would work a treat, right colour and loaded with the mind-meddling tang of fresh fruity fanny flavours. He can sniff us both simultaneously.'

'I also got a couple of white nurse's tunics and paper tiaras from my nurse's training. I was only there for a couple of weeks before I was caught banging that Spanish doctor I told you about. I only had one practical it was on men's arses. At least I came away with something useful.'

'Wow, he'll come on the spot with us dressed in all that stuff,' Caprice exclaimed.

'I've already thought about that contingency, your black heart anklets should take care of that.'

'What you mean, bind one around his shaft to restrict his ducts?'

'Well that helps but I got another idea, we can make him sexstatic.'

'I never heard of that,' Caprice declared.

'I'll give you a clue, feed him the black heart anklets.'

'But you just said they're crusty with our combined toe sweat and foot fragrance, how's that going to help? That'll make him pop his lot before we've had any fun?'

'You're seeing one of my clients, you walk in the woods with him,' Eve reminded her mate.

'Yer, Johnny, so what? I'm going to dump him, recently I got wind that the bastard is playing away,' Caprice answered still confounded.

'Doh! And why do you go to the woods with him?'

'To sneak a pair of your tan anklets before an all-nighter. Johnny loves me to force-feed them to him.'

'And you danced all night but when you got home and tried to be the reverse cow-girl? You told me about it.'

'You couldn't do the usual bucking-bronco. He couldn't get it up.'

'And how did I tell you to fix that?' said Eve growing impatient.

'A serious dose of Viagra.'

'We're nearly there. And on the rave scene, that combo of dosing is known as?'

'Double dosing?' Caprice guessed.

'No, Love, you must have heard it said hundreds of times, 'Sexstasy, uh!'

'Yer, I've heard that but I thought that was the nickname for that notorious filthy bird Stacey, the slag who spends all night getting banged in the bogs. I think Johnny's had a go on it.'

Eve crumpled up, collapsed over the table, her head rested on her arms, consumed by a shuddering fit of the giggles. When she finally raised her head she was still unhinged with tears rolling down her bright red cheeks.

'Well, I don't know, with all the noise and everything,' Caprice said, laughing herself, infected by Eve's howling.

'Finish off this sentence. I'll dose one of the black heart anklets with ecstasy and the other with...?'

'... and the other with Viagra.' Caprice added.

Eve clapped her hands and refilled their tumblers and they raised and glanced them together.

'Sexstasy, the fucking dirty bitch,' Eve toasted and returned to shuddering with the giggles.

'Sexstasy, the salacious slag,' Caprice saluted laughing with her friend.

'Well, we'd better get on with it, poor Georgie will be getting desperate,' Eve suggested.

Eve collected roast beef sandwiches from the bar and they went up to Eve's room to change into their chosen fragrant lingerie.

'Feel that, crunchy or what,' said Caprice holding the toe of one of her nylon stockings for Eve's estimation.

Eve wasn't paying attention she had picked her friend's red vintage knickers from the bed and was admiring them when she looked into the gusset,

'Jesus, old Pollock's got nothing on you, what a copious smudge you've spread in there,' she said showing the red cotton lining to her mate.'

'Well, actually I had some help,'

'Some help, what from the 'Pastry Maker's Guild'?' Eve enquired.

'Well, nearly, a chef actually. I went to a restaurant and was invited to stay after closing. The Boss, the chef wouldn't leave me alone. He was alright but I wasn't that bothered. In the end, I obliged him by pulling my knickers open by the waistband and letting him jerk himself off into them. He had this thing about me wearing my knickers full of his jizz and when he'd done that he diddled me through the gusset until I added my own masterstrokes.'

'Hmm, interesting, don't breathe a word to Georgie about that will you.'

'Anyway, you can talk, look at your tennis knickers, what happened there, Picasso got hold of them during his brown period no doubt or was it his yellow period, difficult to say.'

Eve snatched her knickers from Caprice's hand and put them on telling her friend not to be so nosey.

When Eve went to put on her tights above her stockings, Caprice said, 'You sure you'll be able to walk in those, move your legs like, when did they last see the washing machine, they remind me of an adolescent boy's wank-sock.

'Happens to be a pair that I keep for special occasions, they'll get chucked before I put them in the laundry.'

The women finished dressing and dosed the black heart anklets with the designated medication and sprawled out to relax on Eve's bed.

'They'll dry on my feet in a few minutes.'

Eve wriggled her nylon toes speeding the evaporation of water from the chemical salts imbued in her anklets.

'I discovered hose dosing by accident but it's a great way to invigorate a guy, I've never met one that didn't want to suck my nylon toes given a chance. Several have been amazed by their staying power and never suspected a thing, they attributed their potency to me, I wouldn't dream of letting them in on the secret.'

Eve's commentary went largely ignored by Caprice who was keen to spend the drying time exploring her mate's mouth with her tongue and began to do so with gusto for several minutes before she asked,

'Are we going to dose him up with both socks at once?'

'How about we just do him with ecstasy and see how that goes, maybe he'll stalk up anyway. I think we should feed him the Viagra an hour or so before we make him shoot his gooey load,' Eve suggested.

'Do you know which sock is which?'

'I put the right one on first, that's the ecstasy, Viagra on the left. They've dried, let's go to it girl. We need to take some stuff, lube, sandwiches, choccy bikkies, bottled water, spare hose, what else? Ahh, my spliff kit, the surgical gloves too. Let's get our faces on, ruby red lips, eh?'

The two women painted their lips and made up their eyes before arranging their paper tiaras on their heads and then buttoned up their nurse's tunics.

'I was going to wear heels, another time perhaps, our tennis trainers will go.'

'Just the job, much more sweaty. What if anyone sees us on the way to his room?' asked Caprice.

'Well, if it's my dad we both immediately answer, fancy dress party, and head for the back door and regroup. Otherwise no worries.'

(To be continued, Weedy panties, Dopey Hose. Pt. 04)

12