Week at the Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now all but completely naked, and Leo hadn't done so much as loosen a button. Not fair, I thought. Leo grabbed my arms gently from behind, guiding me over towards the countertop.

"Spread your legs," he ordered softly in my ear. I could feel his cock pressed against my ass through his pants, and felt his arms now wrapping around me again, gently massaging around my nipples, occasionally brushing delicately over the sensitive buds making me gasp. I did as he asked, screaming in my mind, begging him to move his hands lower to where I so desperately needed them.

He must have read my mind, because I felt one of his hands start inching lower across my torso, moving inch by painstaking inch down across my stomach, over my navel, down across my groin, and into my curls, slowly, agonizingly inching its way towards my mound that was now swollen and desperate for his touch, while his other hand continued to tease my sensitive nipple, and his mouth sucked at my neck from behind. He first dragged his fingers down over my mons, cruelly and deliberately passing by my clit, applying a tantalizing pressure, just not quite where I wanted it, where I needed it, before dipping his middle finger just into my entrance, and dragging some of my juices up along my lips before gently brushing his lubricated finger over my clit, stroking me with slow, gentle strokes, teasing me, leaving me begging for more pressure. I pressed my hips downwards, rocking with him, seeking more pressure, but he pulled his hand away.

"Here's what I want you to do," he growled in my ear, his hands returning to my nipples. "I need to finish unpacking our food. So while I do that, I want you to take over for me. I want you to stay right here by the countertop, and I want you to tease yourself a little, and only a little -- just enough so that when I'm finished, we can pick up where we left off. Whatever you do, you are not allowed to cum. Do I make myself clear?"

Oh my god. I had never touched myself in front of Leo before. Not that I was ashamed -- it was just, like all of this, another thing we had never tried, always focusing on each other during our other lovemaking sessions. But I was already desperate with need, and the way he was asking me, and the idea of him watching me, keeping myself on edge while I waited for him -- it was turning me on even more. Just then, I wanted to reach my hand down between my thighs and rub myself to completion. This is going to be difficult, I realized.

"Kate?" Came Leo's voice again, the note of concern I'd heard before returning to his voice. "Do you understand me?"

I understood. I reached a hand up to his on my breast, before dragging it down over body, just as he had, only quicker, betraying my urgency. Turning my face into his neck, I started slowly, gently, teasing at my clit.

"Yes sir," I gasped. "I understand."

"Good," he growled, pulling himself away from my back, leaving a painful absence on my bare skin where his warm body had just been pressed so close. I heard him feverishly unpacking now, while I slowly, carefully, achingly ran my finger gently over my bud. At first, I tried to tease myself just as he had, slowly and delicately dragging my finger in slow strokes along my hood, barely applying any pressure, just enough to keep me excited. It was agony. I desperately wanted more.

I was tempted to look over at Leo to see how close he was to finishing unpacking, but I thought that would only drive me crazier, so instead, I turned my head away from him, looking out the small kitchen window towards the road. I thought again about the large panel windows in just in the other room. Here, in the kitchen, I was sure that even if someone were to walk by, there was no chance they would be able to see me through the kitchen window, not with the lights turned off, even if by a miracle they caught the right angle through the trees to theoretically be able see inside. But still, I thought about what our neighbors would think if they did see me, here, bent over the kitchen counter, teasing myself like this. I imagined what I must look like, with sweat glistening on my skin, my cheeks flushed, my lips parted, slowly stroking myself at Leo's command, putting on a show for him, and now, for them.

I closed my eyes. What would they think of me, putting myself on display for them like that? I started to increase the pressure on my clit at the thought, unable to control myself as renewed desire coursed through my body. My mind turned to a new image, now of Leo behind me, naked, his body slick with sweat, and his face as consumed with the same lust as mine as he thrust into me, his low moans mixing with mine into a delightful chorus. All while they watched through the window. I was starting to increase the pace more, barely able to control myself. I wanted them to see, I thought to myself, pushing my fingers lower and slowly inserting them into me, imagining they were Leo's cock. I wanted them to see what Leo did to me, and what I did to him. I wanted to share what we had.

"You just can't contain yourself, can you?" Leo's chuckle came from behind me. I gasped. I had lost myself so completely to my fantasy that I hadn't heard him move behind me. I removed my fingers, mindlessly wiping them on the hem of my skirt before placing my hands back on the countertop. I spread my legs wider, arching my hips, inviting Leo to touch me more, trying to beg him with my body to carry me over the edge. I was rewarded with another low chuckle, and heard him undo his pants and slide them to the floor. Returning, as promised, to where we had left off, he pressed himself up against my back, now bottomless, his cock sliding between my legs and resting against my pussy, hard, throbbing, but motionless.

"Before I fuck you," he intoned huskily, "I want to make the rules for our stay here clear. I think we only need three."

His hands were playing with my nipples more roughly than before now, gently massaging and rubbing them, building the ache between my legs with each motion.

"The first and most important rule is that, while you are here, you will do what I say, when I say it, or you will be punished, unless you use your safeword, 'red.'"

His hands were wandering now, and his breathing was becoming more ragged. One hand continued gently groping at my breast, while the other snaked down my body, and gently pressed the tip of his cock against my clit, grinding it against me. I gasped at the sensation, and gently rocked my hips to meet the motion.

"The second rule, which you already seem to have gotten the hang of, is that you will call me 'sir' at all times while we're here, except when I tell you otherwise."

I was gasping at the sensation of his cock on my clit, while his words sent even deeper need through my body. I desperately wanted him to hurry up and give me more, to slide himself inside me, but he seemed content to take his time, slowly rubbing himself up against me, continuing to tease me even now that we were so close together, despite his own clear growing need.

"The final rule," he growled, moving his cock backwards and nestling the tip just inside my entrance, "may come as a surprise to you. While you are here, you are not to touch yourself without my instruction, and you are not to orgasm without my permission. I control your orgasms while you are here."

Oh Christ, I thought to myself. I wasn't sure what he had in mind with that, but given how mad he was driving me mad with need here in the kitchen, I almost shuddered to imagine. Surely he couldn't be that cruel? Somehow, I thought that rule would be harder on him than it was on me. But even so, Leo had already done so much more with this role than I had imagined, and now, I wasn't sure what he was capable of. But it doesn't matter, I thought to myself. I trust him.

"If you agree to these rules, say 'yes, sir,'" Leo intoned, his voice now positively dripping with lust.

"Yes sir," I gasped.

"Good girl," he said huskily.

And then, finally, he did what I had been silently begging him to do this entire time. Slowly, he started easing his way into me, bit by bit. I gasped at the sensation of fullness as he gradually slid deeper, his length rubbing against all the right parts of my walls, sending exactly the sensations I'd been craving shivering through my entire body. The welcome motion felt all the more exquisite after all the tension he had been building up -- apparently for both of us, as I was met with a deep moan from Leo's throat in my ear as he slid all the way inside of me. I felt his hand return to my now highly sensitive clitoris.

"I'm going to fuck you now Kate. You may cum, but I want you to cum only when I do, not a moment sooner -- is that clear?"

I groaned. Fuck, yes, please, anything. My mind had moved beyond thought, and all I wanted right then was for Leo to fuck me however he liked, just so long as he brought me over the edge.

"Yes, sir, please, fuck me," I begged him.

And with those words, he obliged me, thrusting into me, his whole body grinding against my back as he went, his hand working my clitoris with the same rhythm. I rocked my hips to meet him, relishing the feeling of his hand on my clit, his cock sliding in and out of me, applying just the right pressure exactly how I'd been craving since we'd stepped in the door. We quickly built up a rhythm, our movements matching each other in time, lost in the exquisite sensations as our bodies writhed together. With the multitude of sensations emanating from pussy and overwhelming my entire body, I could feel the tension building in my core as I rapidly approached my climax, and for a moment, I thought I wouldn't be able to abide by Leo's rule. Fuck. I didn't know how much longer I could last like this.

But my worries were quickly assuaged by the sound of Leo's moans against my neck, and the increasing urgency with which he thrust. We started to increase our pace together, our moans growing louder as we built, our movements picking up intensity, his hand pressing harder now against my clit. We somehow managed to force ourselves to keep in time with each other as we careened towards the moment of falling apart.

"Cum for me Kate," Leo groaned in my ear.

With his words, I felt Leo's cock spasm as his orgasm coursed through him, and the dam broke inside of me. Leo sucked hard on my neck and continued to thrust and grind against me as wave after wave of intense pleasure surged through my entire body. My orgasm crashed around me with a force I had never felt before, swirling through my body and filling me up until I felt it was almost overflowing from me, my legs trembling beneath me to the point I was certain they would have given out if I hadn't supported myself on the countertop. For what felt like an eternity, I continued grinding and thrashing with him, riding the experience as it swelled, making me lightheaded, and continuing, slowing down as the feeling gradually subsided, my heart still thumping in my ribcage as I returned from the precipice of sexual bliss, until we both finally came to a stop.

For a moment, we just stood there motionless in our embrace, both our hands now on the countertop, his body weight still pressed against our back, catching our breath together. Leo brushed his fingernails across my cheek, before wrapping his arms around me and planting a long warm kiss on my face, before withdrawing from me and stepping back. I turned around and looked at him, leaning back to support myself on the countertop, and chuckled. He was still wearing his shirt, and his cock was slowly deflating, still mostly erect from our encounter, and slick from a mixture of our juices.

"Sir," I laughed, still breathing heavily, "that was amazing."

Leo smiled back at me, his eyes now soft, and filled with joy. "Go get yourself cleaned up," he said, "and meet me in the bedroom afterwards. I'll sanitize the countertop."

--

Upstairs in the bedroom, I pulled off the skirtcrawled into the bed and under the covers, fully naked and exposed, my thoughts still swimming about what Leo and I had just done together. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised -- after all, it was exactly the type of thing we had talked about, that I had craved in my private fantasies, and that we had agreed to try. But I had never expected it to work as well as it just had. Leo had slipped into the dominant role so naturally, I was almost a little taken aback by it. It was so unlike the way we usually were together, the way he usually talked to me in bed. But it had been so hot! I had been so desperate for him just thinking about it, even before we'd gotten in the house, and clearly so had he -- but he'd taken his time, stayed in control of himself, so he could stay in control of me.

And I had fallen into my role too, I thought to myself. It felt like it had taken more work for me than it had for him, but once Leo had set the mood, I had really found my place in my role -- at least I thought I had.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bedroom door opening. Leo walked in, still naked from the waist down, his dick now half deflated, but still swollen from our encounter. I smiled up at him, my naked body hidden under the covers, and he smiled back. Still looking at me, he broke our eye contact to pull off his shirt, and crawled into bed beside me. He lay on his side with his head propped up on his hand staring down at me, pulling down the covers just a little as he got in, exposing my breasts.

"I thought maybe we could talk a little bit about how we're feeling," he started, tracing his finger along my collarbone. "What we liked or didn't like, and what we're thinking about the rest of the week -- you can call me Leo," he quickly added, with a smile and a wink.

"God, Leo, I don't even know what to say," I replied, my thoughts scrambling to find the right words. "That was -- that was incredible. I can't remember the last time I had an orgasm like that."

"Me either," he chuckled, his eyes now glued to mine.

"Had you been planning all that?" I asked him earnestly.

"Uhh..." he trailed off for a second. "I've done a little planning for this week, and I had a plan for our arrival, but it was something completely different. I'd rather not spoil it," he added with another sly wink. "But once we got to the house, and we shared that kiss in the driveway, and then you came up behind me like that... To be perfectly honest, I just couldn't resist you Kate. My first instinct was to just kiss you and bring you up here so we could do all the things we normally do, but I knew that wasn't what this week was for. So, I improvised."

"Well, I really didn't expect -- I don't know what I expected." I thought I saw a small downturn in Leo's expression, and I felt momentarily a little ashamed for not believing Leo could take on the role. I hadn't been sure I could take on my role either. "Not that I didn't think you were up to it!" I added quickly. "It's just that, well, we've never tried anything like this before. I thought there'd be awkwardness, half-steps, discomfort, and... There just wasn't really. For either of us. Right?"

"You were incredible," Leo beamed down at me, mirroring my affirmation. "You know, when we first started talking about this idea of an erotic vacation, I really wasn't sure about it. I was worried it'd be like you said -- awkward, nice on paper, rough in practice. Too many expectations, too much pressure. But the more I've been thinking about it, the more I've been looking forward to trying it. And that, downstairs -- that just chased away all my doubts."

"Me too," I returned. Me too.

Leo paused in thought for a second, gently drumming his fingers on my chest. "So, what did you like most? Anything you didn't like? Anything you'd like more of?"

I racked my brain, searching through the fog of the whirlwind hour we'd just shared together, grasping for details that stuck out, and finding myself struggling to reconstruct them into a coherent timeline. I tried starting from the beginning.

"I liked that you took the lead, when you told me to call you sir during the car ride. That really started to set the mood for me. At first, I was caught a little off guard, but it was exactly what I wanted. It made me feel like you had things under control, and I could just follow your lead."

Leo smiled at that. Clearly, that had been what he'd been going for, and it had worked.

"I think -- I think by the time we got inside, I barely even cared what you did, just so long as you did something to me" I laughed. "Honestly, I was just so excited by the novelty, that we were actually trying this out together, that I just felt desperate to be near you. I wanted to kiss you and tear your clothes off right there."

"I noticed when you came up behind me," Leo laughed back. "How did you feel about the teasing?"

"God, it was terrific," I beamed back at him. "For a minute, I thought it was going to be too much, and it was going to make me too sensitive before I had the chance to push myself over the edge -- but that was when I was teasing myself, not when you were doing it," I added meekly.

"That's the part I really liked," Leo said. "I like building the anticipation between us, teasing you, watching you get hot and bothered by things I said or did to you, or told you to do, before there was any physical interaction between us. It builds my own excitement. That's especially what I like about the last rule I came up with," he added. "I like the idea that no matter how worked up you get, only I get to decide when the time is right for either of us to get any relief, meaning I can let your (and my) anticipation build as long as I want..."

I felt a shiver run through my body at his words, and I thought I saw him getting hard again under the covers.

"How did you feel about being totally naked while I was still clothed?" He added.

I furrowed my brow, thinking about it for a minute. "I think I liked it," I offered hesitantly. "What I think I really liked was the feeling that you couldn't take your eyes off me, like you wanted to drink my body in. I wished you would have taken your clothes off though," I added, running my hand along his chest.

He smirked down at me. "I know you did, that's what I liked about it -- that I could see you willing me to take my clothes off, wishing me to reveal myself, to pick up the pace, to meet your level of eagerness -- and denying that to you, taking my time instead."

Holy fuck. "Ok, I really like that," I practically gasped, gripped by renewed arousal. I wasn't even sure why that thought had just impacted me the way it had -- I just knew I wanted more of that from Leo.

"Can I ask what you were thinking about when I asked you to touch yourself?" Leo interjected. "I was a little nervous you wouldn't want to do it, but once you started, it seemed like you were having a hard time denying yourself, even after my explicit instructions..."

A blush rushed to my face. I didn't even know how to explain this to him. Will he think it's weird? We know these people, our neighbors. We have to see and interact with them, we're friends with some of them, and I had been fantasizing about them watching Leo and I fuck. Would he be disgusted? Possessive? My stomach flipped over on itself, but I put my brave face back on. We've come this far in our exploration, I said to myself internally. I just have to suck it up and tell him.

"I was -- I was thinking about those big panel windows in the living room, about how you can sort of see into the room from the street with them, you know."