Week at the Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw a huge, cocky grin growing across Leo's face. Uh-oh, I thought, but then I reconsidered. No, wait, this is good. He's liking it. I felt my blush deepen even further, realizing he had already figured out where I was going when I'd only just begun. A small layer of sweat starting to form on my forehead.

"And I was thinking about -- about what someone from the street might think if they saw me bent over the counter, touching myself like that. Touching myself for you," I emphasized, "what they would think about what you do to me, and what I do for you. I guess -- I guess I got even more turned on by the idea of our neighbors seeing me in that state, staring at and admiring me." My face was red hot now, as I described the fantasy back to Leo. "And then I started imagining you coming up behind me, and fucking me like that in front of them, and what they'd think seeing us together like that. Whether they'd be turned on, whether they'd be jealous, what they'd make of our display... It was just a fantasy," I quickly added, feeling positively humiliated by the thought now that I'd said it out loud.

Leo's smile didn't fade in the slightest, he seemed to be delighted by how pink I was turning. He reached up and scratched his chin in thought, before returning looking back at me and chuckling, "well, I'll definitely keep that in mind..." He must have seen my eyes shoot wide in horror, because his own face turned to embarrassment and concern, and he stuttered "No, no, don't worry, I would never push any hard boundaries like that -- at least, not without talking it through with you first. I'm not -- I'm not going to call the neighbors," he laughed. "I just mean that's definitely something I'll keep in mind. Nothing more, nothing less"

I gulped, still not entirely sure I understood what he meant. But again, I trusted him. He knew me well enough that he knew what lines not to cross. I nodded, feeling my heart return to my chest from my throat, its anxious pounding slowly quieting down.

"And the rules?" He asked. "You're comfortable with all of them?

I offered a shrug, and a soft smile. "Honestly, they're pretty much what I expected. I just wanted you to take control from me, and that's what they did. And I liked it. Though I'm definitely a little scared of what you might have in mind for 'punishment.'"

"Follow the rules, and you won't find out," he said, giving my breast a gentle, playful slap, making me laugh. "But that's the next thing I wanted to talk to you about Kate. What we just did in the kitchen -- it was incredible, but it was still basic. It was a beautiful way to open the weekend and get started trying out our new dynamic -- but I want to take controlling you further." His face was serious now. "I want to order you to do things beyond just telling you how to position yourself, things that go beyond sex, things that might make you a little uncomfortable..."

"Uncomfortable how?" I asked, not sure whether or not I liked where this was going.

"Well, I'd like for them to be a surprise -- that's part of the control dynamic I had in mind, with me telling you what to do, and you following my lead, not necessarily knowing where I'm leading you. I won't do anything drastic, and I promise to check in to make sure I'm not doing anything that you really don't like, or anything that's going too far outside your comfort zone. I won't rush anything, I'll never surprise you -- I'll give you space to see what I'm planning to do before I actually do it, and if anything becomes too much, just use our safeword and we'll stop. But before we move forward, I need to hear it from you that that's what you want, and that you trust me to do all that, because that's what I really want to try this week."

I stared back at Leo's eyes, feeling all my anxiety melt away. Yes, I thought, that's exactly what I want too. That's exactly what I told you I want when we talked about this. But now, we were moving beyond our hypothetical conversations. Now, he was telling me that he was really going to make our fantasies into realities, they wouldn't stay hypotheticals any longer. I felt a renewed sense of guilt for doubting him -- he clearly had put so much more effort into putting this week together than I had. Maybe that was the point -- that was what I had wanted, was for Leo to plan, and take the lead in the action, so I could follow him wherever he led me.

But maybe that was also part of the problem. I had clearly been wrong to think that just because I wasn't thinking ahead, Leo wasn't either. And now he was seriously ready to go, an I hadn't prepared at all. I was starting to realize that my role really did require more effort from me -- more mental preparation, consideration of what Leo might be thinking, of what he might want from me, of how to follow him. Of how to prepare myself for what he had in store. Of how to show him I really wanted him to do this. I realized that I'd let Leo down by only considering all this now that we were already here, implicitly not taking my own requests and desires seriously, leaving Leo questioning whether I really wanted any of this at all.

But Leo had stepped up, and I could make it up to him by following his initiative. If I started now, I could mentally prepare myself to accept whatever he had in mind for the week. No, not could -- I would. It was going to be nerve wracking, and he was warning me he was going to try things that might make me uncomfortable. And I wanted him to. I was going to meet his enthusiasm and boldness with my own.

"Of course, Leo. That's exactly what I want," I said confidently. I was positively radiant at the thought. This week really was going to work out after all.

"Good." Leo smiled, and we shared a long, warm embrace.

Leo leaned back, sharing look of momentary joy with me. But then, his face started to turn again, transforming into a look of worry, and maybe even embarrassment.

"There's only one more thing I wanted to ask you about..." he said, taking a long pause. Far from the confident and communicative Leo I'd just spending time with, he looked like he was positively struggling to get the words out, unsure exactly what to say or how to say it.

"Yes?" I asked with curiosity.

"How would you feel about me calling you slut?"

I frowned. Now I understood his consternation. I did not like the sound of it at all. I never liked that word -- it was sexist, misogynistic, shaming. And Leo knew I hated that word. Why on Earth would Leo want to call me, his partner of over a decade, a slut? How could he want to say that to me? I felt a kindling of anger burning towards him. But I swallowed it down, talking myself through it. He trusted me to ask, even knowing how I might respond. That really counted for something, I appreciated it, and he deserved to have his openness and honesty met with respect.

"I don't think I like it," I said quietly.

Leo looked uncomfortable. He wasn't looking at me anymore, preferring to stare down at the bed beside me in uncomfortable thought. He looked like he was trying to think of what to say, and for a moment, I thought he was going to apologize. I almost opened my mouth to tell him that it was alright, he didn't have to justify himself for asking, when he looked back at me and cut me off before I'd begun.

"I didn't mean it to be degrading or shaming, Kate, really. It's just -- it's like I said, I fucking love seeing you get really turned on the way you were downstairs. Seeing you desperate for me like that, it turns me on so much, and I just -- I want a word to attach to you when you're in that state, and slut is just what rolls off my tongue in my mind. I don't mean to give it the connotations you're thinking. I just mean you look so fucking hot when you're that eager. I want to something to say to you, to call, to tell you how desperate you look, and remind you how wild it's driving me. And calling you a slut -- my slut -- it's just what came to my mind," He added, before pausing, returning to his thought.

"Can you think of a better word?" he asked earnestly

I mulled it over in my head. I did understand what he was talking about. I liked seeing how turned on he gets by me too, our mutual excitement feeding off each other. But slut -- I just wasn't sure about that, it still didn't feel right to me. I searched my mind for other words that might convey the same feeling for him, and came back with a few, but none that fit quite right: Minx, tease... None of them quite met his criteria, I didn't think.

Ok, I thought to myself. I think I owe him the chance to try it.

"I guess we can try it, but only if I'm your slut -- not a slut." I mulled that over a few times in my head after I said it, and the more I tried it, the more comfortable it felt. His slut. His. I was a slut for him, and he made me into a slut for him just as much as I made him into a slut for me. Ok. Maybe this can be hot.

He smiled down at me before leaning in for a long, gentle kiss on my lips. "Ok," he said. "I'll try it out, and if you really don't like it, I won't use it. But I appreciate you trying it with me Kate, really. I love you."

"I love you too," I returned.

We lay there like that, next to each other, for a while, just enjoying each other's company, reflecting on the conversation and the afternoon so far. My mind was buzzing thinking about the week to come again, but all the butterflies in my stomach when I had thought about it in the car were gone now. I still couldn't quite shake the feeling of disbelief that our erotic getaway, our domination games, our week together in the mountains, all of it was really coming together, and it all felt so good, almost even natural now. But if I really wanted to it to be good, I had to move past that feeling of disbelief. I had to embrace the novelty of the experiences we were sharing, exploring them with open arms and an open mind. I realized I finally felt ready to do that now -- I'd needed Leo to take the lead on taking the lead, but I was finally ready to follow. I smiled and shivered, wondering what "uncomfortable" scenarios he had thought out for us, what plans for this afternoon had been interrupted by our impromptu kitchen escapades, and what sort of week might lie ahead of us. I couldn't wait to find out.

I felt Leo stirring behind me sitting up in bed. I sat up next to him, fixing my hair a little, and letting the sheets fall down to just above our waists.

"Well," Leo began, "do you have anything else to say or ask before you go back to calling me sir again?"

I shivered. "No, I don't think so." I paused. "Thanks for making this happen, Leo."

He smiled. "Thanks for making this happen with me." He let his smile linger for a moment, before letting his face cool, and saying in an authoritative tone, "now, I think it's about time you go back to calling me sir."

I nodded. He got up, and began pulling on a fresh set of underwear and pants from our luggage. I stood up, following his lead, rummaging through my suitcase looking for something to wear. I found another skirt and pulled it up over my hips, before returning to my suitcase to look for a shirt.

"Hold on just a minute," I heard Leo's voice from behind me. I turned around to look at him, a fresh shirt in my hand. He strode over to me, still shirtless, and abruptly took the shirt from my hand, looking down at it.

"I didn't tell you to put anything on," he growled before leaning down next to my ear, gently pinching my nipple with his other hand just enough to cause a light pain.

"That wasn't one of the rules, sir," I replied.

"You're right," he chuckled, staring down at the skirt. "Let me make it an order then. I think you should stay dressed just as you are for right now."

I swallowed, already feeling a dull anticipation starting to build again. "Yes sir," I replied.

--

Thank you for reading! I'm planning for the next chapter to be from Leo's POV, and alternating between perspectives with each chapter, unless circumstances arise where I'd prefer to repeat a POV for one reason or another, or alternate POVs within a single chapter.

If you are curious to hear more background about Kate and Leo, I already have some planned, and deliberately omitted it to start at the beginning of the action, and let you readers slowly discover more about Kate and Leo's lives and histories as the story progresses. I did not include a line about an inheritance just to motivate their ability to afford a vacation home in this economy -- well, OK, maybe a little -- but it's not a point I'm going to drop or forget, I promise. Wondering why I haven't showed how Kate and Leo first started revealing their fantasies to each other? Wondering what was going on in their lives that they felt compelled to try an erotic getaway in the first place? Why put all the best parts right in the first chapter?! I have a full week of adventure to fill here!

Again, thank you for reading, and please feel free to leave a comment with any feedback you'd like to share!