Weekend at Aunt Nikkis Pt. 03

Story Info
Beach photo session ends in a threesome and a surprise.
4.8k words
4.69
41.3k
47

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers

This is the third installment of My Weekend at Aunt Nikki's. You may want to read the previous installments prior to reading this one. I hope you enjoy.

*****

When we arrived back at the house I was hoping that my fun with Aunt Nikki would continue but it was clear that Miguel had other ideas. He parked in the driveway, took Nikki by the hand, wished me a good night and took her to their bedroom. I was disappointed at first but quickly realized I couldn't complain after all the fun I had had with them all day.

There was nothing more left to do but go to sleep, so I headed to my bedroom, my head buzzing from the drinks at dinner and the thrill of fucking Aunt Nikki in the backseat of the SUV on the way home from the restaurant.

I awoke the next morning, a little hungover, to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. I slipped on a t-shirt and my board shorts and headed to the kitchen.

Aunt Nikki was sitting at a small patio table just outside the kitchen, drinking coffee, typing away on a laptop. She heard me walk into the kitchen, greeted me with a big smile and a "Well, good morning. Grab some coffee and come join me."

I did what she said, poured myself a cup of coffee and walked out to the patio table and sat down next to her.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"I did." I replied.

For the next few minutes we drank our coffee in silence, she worked on her laptop and I was checking my e-mails and text messages on my phone. Aunt Nikki finally broke the silence.

"So what are you plans for today?"

I explained that a workmate was having a birthday party that evening and that I was planning to attend but other than that not much.

"So you can stay for a little while?" she asked.

I replied, "Yes, until early afternoon, but I will need to leave by one or two o'clock so I can get home, get cleaned up and get to the birthday party."

"Oh good. I was hoping you could stay for a little while. I need a favor."

"Sure, anything. What is the favor?" I asked.

Aunt Nikki explained. "I have a friend that owns a small women's clothing boutique. I have done some modeling for her in the past. She just started carrying a new line of bikini's. She asked if I would model some of the bikini's on the beach so that she could use the pictures on her website. Miguel was going to take the picture today but one of his biggest clients happens to be in town and they will be playing golf most of the day and our flight home leaves tonight. So Miguel will not be available to take the photos. Would you be a dear and take some pictures of me in the bikini's?"

I blurted out, "No problem! Taking pictures of you in bikini's on the beach, how could I resist an invitation like that?"

We both had a good laugh.

Aunt Nikki said, "We will use Miguel's camera, but let's get going, I want to get the pictures taken before the beach gets too crowded."

It took us 20 minutes or so to get packed up. Aunt Nikki suggested we drive to the beach, so that we could go a little further down, away from the family areas. We picked an isolated spot that was both close to the water's edge and the dune grass. There were a few people around, minding their own business a few dozen yards away, but that was all.

We got our things out of the SUV and set-up our base camp on the beach.

Once settled, Nikki dug through her bag and extracted zip lock bags containing micro-bikinis. When she told me that we were taking bikini pictures, I had no idea that they were going to be teeny-tiny microkinis. No wonder she didn't want to be close to the family areas.

Aunt Nikki stood then pulled off her t-shirt and and sarong cover up to reveal a tiny green sling bikini. She then adjusted the tiny patches of fabric over each breast and around her pussy lips. Aunt Nikki gave me a wicked smile, adjusting the fabric once again. She looked fantastic.

She said, "Let's get started."

I got the camera ready and we decided to start taking photos near the dune grass. Nikki posed and moved around as I started filling the memory card with as many pictures as I could take. She could choose the best ones later. Kneeling and then lying on the beach she soon became covered with sand. We then moved near the water's edge so she could wash off the sand and I could get some pictures of her while she was wet. I must have taken about a hundred good shots and we then moved back to our chairs.

Sitting down, I passed her a bottle of water. I stated, "Those turned out good."

Aunt Nikki sat down in her chair and her left breast popped out. She made no attempt to cover herself. "Yea that was fun," she replied.

"You were definitely drawing some attention. Just about anyone within sight was watching you," I said. "It's not every day that they see a hot MILF like you in a tiny slingshot thong bikini on a public beach."

"Aw stop it!"

"Ready for another?" I asked, pointing to a baggie holding a different bikini.

Nikki exclaimed, "OK - I'm feeling sexy out here in public. Let's go!"

Right then and there, she easily stepped out of the sling bikini she was wearing and reached for another, fumbling with the bag as she stood naked on the beach. The next sling microkini she choose was blue metallic with fluorescent orange strings. It contrasted nicely on her tanned skin. Once positioned carefully to just barely cover the top of her breasts and most of her pussy lips, we went back over to the dune grass for the next photo shoot.

By now some of the other beach visitors in our vicinity had noticed what we were doing and began to watch our sexy photo shoot. Both men and a few women were watching Aunt Nikki pose in the minuscule sling bikinis and most were enjoying the show. I believed that some of the single guys would have moved closer to watch and maybe strike up a conversation with her, but with me present, they all kept a respectful distance.

We continued through the noon hour with our photo shoot, eventually getting some great shots of her in all six of the microkinis that she had brought with her. When the final shot was complete, Aunt Nikki was standing next to me inspecting the recent images on the camera. Behind us, we heard someone approaching.

"Wow! That was quite a show!" a female voice said. "I think I saw most of it."

We turned around and found that a young woman was slowly walking towards us, looking a little shy but smiling broadly.

"Hi, I'm Aviva," she introduced herself. "I love those bikinis, if that's what you call them," she said with a thick accent.

Aunt Nikki replied "Hi, I'm Nikki and this is Gabe." She made no mention of me being her nephew.

"Her friend owns a clothing store that has just started selling these little microkinis, and we are taking some photos for to put on her store website." I added.

"Well, they are certainly like nothing I've ever seen before," Aviva said.

"Would you like to join us here on the sand?" Aunt Nikki asked to my surprise.

"May I?" Aviva said as she smiled. "I'd like to see more of these little things," as she motioned to the pile of microkinis that Nikki had previously been wearing. She spread out her towel next to Nikki and sat with us.

Aunt Nikki offered her a bottle of water and told her to make herself comfortable. Aviva obliged. Nikki handed her a few of the microkinis. While they passed them back and forth they chatted about the colors and patterns.

After a bit, Aviva stood and removed the light yellow sundress she was wearing, exposing a tiny floral thong on her true bikini body. She was small and thin. She could not weighed more than one hundred pounds, but had truly magnificent huge breasts. Tanned on every visible piece of skin, it was obvious she enjoyed the beach and the sun. I did my best not to stare directly at her chest as she adjusted the tiny bikini top. I couldn't help myself and she did catch my staring, she smiled and gave me a wink.

"Where are you from?" I finally asked.

"Caracas," Aviva replied.

"Venezuela, that's a long way from Florida." I said.

"I am visiting my Aunt and Uncle for the next several months, then I'll return home to start school."

"I like your bikini," Nikki told her.

"Thanks, these are made locally in Caracas. Everybody always assumes that the Brazilians wear tiny bikinis to the beach, but our bikinis are tinier." She sat up straight and posed a little.

Nikki continued, "Would you be willing to model some of these microkinis for my friend? I am sure my friend would love to have pictures of another woman wearing them. Especially someone as beautiful as you."

"Oh, that would be fun!" Aviva exclaimed. "I've always wanted to be a model, and these designs are like nothing I've ever seen! Would you like me to model them now?"

Aunt Nikki answered her, "No, we are finished taking pictures at the beach. We are leaving soon to go to my house to take some more photos by our pool. It's just a few minutes away by car, we can drive you, would you like to come along?"

"Sure, I'd love to visit."

The Aviva and Aunt Nikki continued to chat, as we collect our things and headed to the SUV. I drove the three of us to Aunt Nikki's house.

Once there, we took the bags, camera equipment and ourselves inside. While Aunt Nikki gave Aviva a brief tour of the house, I got the camera ready.

After a bit, Nikki and Aviva came out to the pool area. Aunt Nikki had with her a different collection of microkinis for them to wear and model. She laid them on the table where I was sitting.

Aunt Nikki said, "Let's get started."

And with that, Aviva removed her sun dress and her bikini. I was a bit taken by surprise that she was this comfortable undressing in front of me and Aunt Nikki. We had just met a hour or so ago.

Her large breasts were sitting high and very perky on her chest. She noticed that I was checking out her body and moved next to me under the guise of choosing the first microkini. She leaned across the table to select a pink slingshot and intentionally pressed her breasts against me. This was going to be fun.

"I like this one." Aviva said.

Aunt Nikki selected a similar purple slingshot. "I'll model this one." she said. "I have an idea, let's start by taking a few photos together."

Nikki took off her bikini and stepped into the slingshot and adjusted it on her body. Without any hesitation, Aviva did the same right in front of me. The tiny slingshot had no hope of containing her larger breasts.

Aunt Nikki offered to adjust the small patches of fabric. Aviva stood still as she moved the top patches to center them across her nipples. It was a losing battle. Aviva's nipples were becoming erect from the fabric sliding over her nipples as they continued to attempt to adjust the fit. I was getting erect watching.

"How does it feel?" Aunt Nikki asked.

"Very sexy! Like I'm not wearing anything at all." Aviva replied.

"You look incredible!" Nikki stated. "I wish I had a set of tits like that." Both girls laughed.

The additional strain on the slingshot from her large chest, resulted in the tiny teardrop shaped bottom to slip between her pussy lips as she moved around to create a pretty camel toe.

In the meantime Nikki had moved closer to us. "Can I feel your boobs?" she asked Aviva. "They look so natural. I can't believe that they are fake."

"Feel them." Aviva allowed Nikki to fondle her.

You should taste them, too, Gabe. See if you like them," she said softly as she leaned forward, placing a nipple on my lips.

By now I had a raging hard-on, of course, as I began sucking her nipple, feeling it harden between my lips. I nibbled it a bit and got the reaction I expected from Aviva, a moan.

Aviva said with a smile, "When I saw you two on the beach this morning, I could tell that you would be fun to fool around with. My feeling was right."

Nikki's offer for Aviva to model the microkinis was just the invitation that Aviva was looking for. Aunt Nikki was having fun with her. I grabbed the camera and starting taking photos of the two girls acting silly. Nikki was grabbing Aviva's breasts and was over acting with fake pleasure, like an actress in a porn video. The three of us simultaneously laughed out loud. Continuing the silliness, the two girls starting posing in all kinds of suggestive positions together, pulling the microkini tops aside to kiss a nipple or lick a breast.

Taking pictures as fast as I could, I began to notice that the playful teasing was starting to take on a different tone. It looked to me that Aunt Nikki and Aviva we genuinely getting turned on by each other's playful actions. A minute later, both girls were standing on the pool deck, nude and slowly kissing each other. I was truly surprised and getting even more turned on, seeing Aunt Nikki erotically kissing another woman. I had fantasized and stroked my cock many times at the idea of watching Aunt Nikki with another woman. This was incredible!

Just then, the viewfinder in the camera turned blue and blinked "Memory card full".

"Aw crap!" I exclaimed. "I just filled up the memory card."

Aunt Nikki explained that there were spare memory cards in the camera bag.

I hurried inside to the kitchen where I had left the camera bag and dug around in the pockets until I found a memory card. Walking back I was concentrating on swapping the memory card in the camera. When I got back to the pool, I stopped, looked and my jaw dropped.

Nikki was leaning back on a lounge chair on her elbows with her legs spread wide. Knelling on the pool deck with a towel under her knees was Aviva, She was between Nikki's legs and softly kissing her pussy. I was stunned. First Aviva, then Aunt Nikki smiled at me to acknowledge my presence, but then continued onward.

I raised the camera and started taking pictures of my favorite Aunt getting her pussy licked by this girl we had only met a hour or so ago. Aunt Nikki's eyes were closed and her head was dropped back while she enjoyed the moment. I zoomed in close and got the most fantastic shots of just Aviva's tongue gently separating Nikki's moist pink pussy lips.

I noticed that Aviva's tanned ass was raised in the air while as she continued to pleasure Nikki, so I maneuvered myself behind her with camera in hand. I captured the beautiful sight of her pink little pussy lips between her tanned thighs. I got some good close-ups. Aviva knew that I was behind her taking pictures and she playfully wagged her cute little ass at me. I reached forward and gently ran my fingers along the outside of her labia. Her pussy had just a hint of moisture as she was becoming aroused by being with Nikki.

With just my right hand now holding the camera, I took my left finger and gently placed it between her soft lips and she quietly moaned with pleasure. Taking that as a signal to proceed, I slid my finger into her pussy and felt her warm juices start to flow. I fingered her while she was licking my Aunt's clitoris. Aunt Nikki was in heaven and Aviva was enjoying herself sandwiched between us.

I was becoming aroused, mostly from watching my Aunt getting her pussy licked. I realized that the camera was becoming a nuisance and I put it aside and situated myself directly next to Aviva.

Her hand went down onto the large bulge in my shorts as she whispered, "I think we need to give you some relief. We have gotten you all excited." She quickly worked my trunks off, my cock springing up, almost hitting her in the face, as she laughed.

She bent down, sliding her lips over the head of my cock and down the shaft to almost the base. Then she started sucking as I rubbed her fantastic tits.

Aviva's mouth felt so good and I was so turned on that I was getting close to cumming. She released my cock from her mouth, stood up off my Aunt's wet face, and said, "Okay, Gabe, you're good and hard. I want Nikki to fuck you while I sit on your face."

Both Aunt Nikki and I were pleasantly surprised that Aviva, seemingly so young, was so sexually experienced and was taking charge.

I pulled off a lounge chair cushion, got down on it. My Aunt squatted down over me as I lifted my cock to her. She lowered herself down on me enveloping my cock with her wet pussy. Aviva swung a leg over me and crouched, facing Nikki and began scrubbing my face with her pretty, very wet, shaved pussy.

Both ends of me were being pleasured. Aviva's hot juices were all over my face as she twisted and turned while my Aunt fucked me up and down. I could tell that the two women were also having their own fun with each other's boobs, rubbing and pinching.

Aviva got off first. She just exploded in one hell of an orgasm and fell forward whimpering and shaking as I continued to wipe my tongue back and forth on her tender opening. Nikki was up over me doing her magic on my cock, lifting up over me, allowing just an inch or two inside her, then cycling up and down, just on the tip end of my cock, she seemed to know that I love it this way.

Aviva stood, watching the two of us fuck for a minute or two. Without making a sound, Aunt Nikki mouthed the words "FUCK HER!" to me and gave me an obvious look. I grinned and nodded back to her.

Aunt Nikki turned to Aviva and said, "I think it's time for you got to enjoy this marvelous cock."

Aviva knelt down as she said, "I want to taste your pussy on his cock." She slid her lips over my cock and began to suck me. Aunt Nikki is an absolute wonder with her mouth and Aviva was in her league too.

Aviva let my cock slid out of her mouth and moved to straddle me.

She grabbed my cock and began to tease me by sliding her pussy lips up and down the length of my shaft but not letting me enter her. I grabbed two handfuls on her magnificent breasts. I felt Nikki's hands on mine, we were both rubbing Aviva's huge boobs, so I let Nikki take over. I moved my hands up under Aviva to spread her pussy wide open.

Aviva exclaimed, "Oh my god! Please fuck me!" I can't stand it any longer."

I reached over and grabbed the camera for one last shot of my dick head just touching Aviva's wet pussy. I put the camera back down and held her hips as I inserted just my tip into her.

I slowly pushed myself into her. Being such a small girl, her pussy was nice and tight for my hard dick. Fully inserted, I just remained there with my groin smashed against her and enjoyed the feel of the warmth and wetness of her tight little pussy. Aviva must have had a look of pleasure on her face because Aunt Nikki asked her, "Aviva how does he feel?"

Aviva could only just muster an "OHHAaaaa!" in response.

Aviva was riding me like a pro. Aunt Nikki climbed on my chest, moving her pussy to my face.

Aviva was taking nice, long strokes up and down the length of me as she said, "Mmm, I love your cock, Gabe. Does this make you feel good?"

"Ummm, hmmm," I mumbled in agreement, unable to speak with a mouth full of Nikki's hot, wet, pussy. Aviva got the message, because she didn't stop.

From what I could tell, Nikki and Aviva were fondling each other's breasts as each one rode me, Nikki on my face, Aviva on my cock.

We were three very happy people.

As I worked my tongue over Aunt Nikki's clit and inside her pussy she was moaning and smearing her pussy all over my face. I could tell from her movements and sounds that this was making that she was closing to cumming. I picked up the pace and pressure of my tongue on her clit.

"Oh, OH, OH, AAYE, AAYE, MMM, MMM, uh, uh," she shrieked as she came. Liquid drooling out from her as her pussy convulsed and churned. I pushed my tongue in as far and as hard as I could.

"Oh, god, that's so good, mmm, my pussy feels so good," she gushed as Aviva continued to fuck me up and down. The way her pussy was tightening every time she pulled up on me, it wasn't long before I was going to cum.

"I'm getting close!" I said.

"Oh, I want to see you cum all over Nikki's ass!" Aviva exclaimed.

lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers
12