Weekend at Aunt Nikkis Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers

"How about on your chest?" I asked.

"YES!" she replied.

I pulled out of Aviva and had barely stood up before Aunt Nikki grabbed my wet dick and started stroking it vigorously with her mouth. Aviva moved next to Nikki, faces pressed together, cheeks touching.

"I'm gonna CUUUMMMM!" I roared.

I pulled my cock out of Aunt Nikki's mouth and moved in front of Aviva just in the nick of time.

The first blast of cum hit her chin as she angled my dick down at her tits. I released my load all over her perfect tanned breasts. "Oh my god, that's so hot." She said. She wiped my spunk across her chest like it was suntan lotion, completely covering both her tits. What a sight! My cum, her sweat on her tanned skin made her tits glisten in the sun.

Nikki pushed me down and told Aviva that they were going to take turns sucking me,to get me hard. I just laid back as I was intensely pleasured by both beautiful women. They took turns sucking and licking my cock. At time one sucking my balls or licking the shaft while the other played with or sucked my balls.

After a few minutes of that I was fully erect.

"Nikki said forcefully, "Fuck her!" I did what I was told.

Aviva got on all fours. I got on my knees behind her and put my hands on either side of Aviva's ass.

Aviva reached back with one hand, found my cock, and guided it to her pussy.

I slowly slid my dick into Aviva's pussy. She felt so warm and wet. Oh fuck, it was good. Aviva moaned, pushed back, and began wiggling her ass, so I began to thrust harder and faster in and out of her cunt.

As I continued to fuck her, Nikki was rubbing and squeezing her tits with one hand and with the other rubbing her clit. After a few minutes of my thrusting and Nikki's finger work. Aviva pulled her head up just long enough to say with a growl, "Harder! Fuck me harder! As hard as you can! Now!"

Always one to follow instructions, I grabbed both her hips and really began to pound my dick into her with everything I had. I looked up at Aunt Nikki and she said, "Give it to her! Fuck her! Fuck her hard.! She's a horny slut, and she deserves it."

Nikki's dirty talk set Aviva off. She came with a scream. I felt the muscles in her cunt clamp down on my cock. Her orgasm seemed to come in two or three waves, but she eventually relaxed and slumped down between my legs, exhausted. My still hard cock popped out of her and Nikki looked down at me and said, "My turn."

Aunt Nikki and I walked to another chair where I sat and she climbed into my lap with her legs astride the chair and me. She let herself slowly sink onto my cock. It was a very different feeling than Aviva's cunt, but it felt so good. "Oh god!" She said as my cock filled her sex.

"That's what you like, isn't it you horny slut?"

"Oh, fuck yes."

I was flexing my cock in her pussy and pumping it slowly in and out. We kissed a long, sloppy wet kiss. I began to play with her tits with both hands.

"Ummm. Good. Play with my nipples."

She was moaning and whimpering as I pulled on her nipples and twisted them. She kept repeating, "Oh fuck! Fuck yes! So good!"

We kept this up for at least ten minutes. At some point, I noticed that Aviva was now stretched out on a chaise lounge with her legs spread wide and gently massaging her pussy and clit as she watched us. We made eye contact and she smiled at me and then closed her eyes as she continued to masturbate.

I could tell from the way that Aunt Nikki was squirming on my lap that she was getting close and so was I. "How do you want to finish?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh finish. Yeah . . . I'm about there . . . I want you on top and I want you to really pound me like you did Aviva. God, your cock is hard."

I stood up holding her by the ass with my cock still inside her and her legs wrapped around my back. I carried her over to a chaise lounge next to Aviva. I placed her on the cushion and pulled my cock out long enough to walk to the end of the chaise and let the back down so it was flat.

Then I walked back around so I was standing at the foot of the chaise lounge. My cock still sticking straight out and shinning in the sunlight. Aunt Nikki was laying on the cushions with her legs spread in invitation. I dropped to my knees and then slammed into her. She quickly pulled her knees up and back and then rocked back on her hips so my cock was getting maximum penetration.

It was at this point that Aunt Nikki put her hand on my chest and stopped me for a minute.

She looked me in the eyes and said "Aviva is Miguel's daughter. Us meeting her at the beach was a set-up"

"WHAT!!"

Unbelievable, my head was spinning. I have been fucking my Aunt all weekend, now I'm having a threesome with her and her step-daughter.

I swear, being told that my Aunt was fucking her step-daughter made my cock swell even bigger.

Aunt Nikki, didn't waste a minute.

"All right, now fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast!" she snarled. I really begin to pound her.

I was fucking her like a $2 dollar whore.

We were both growling. It didn't take long before I felt the cum begin to boil up from my balls.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I yelled. I felt my cock beginning to spew rope after rope of cum deep into her cunt.

That set her off. She screamed something unintelligible as her pussy muscles clamped down on my cock. It was fucking fantastic! We both collapsed in a heap.

For the next 5 or 10 minutes I laid there in silence, my mind still trying to process what my Aunt had just told me, not to mention the fact that I had spent most of my weekend fucking my Aunt, that bears a striking resemblance to my mother.

I looked over at Aviva. She was lying with her legs spread and looked equally exhausted. "Did you cum again?" I asked her.

"Ummmm. Yes.

Aunt Nikki then said, "The three of us have some talking to do."

---------------

MORE To CUM!

lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers
12