All Comments on 'Weekend at Bernie's'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
unsure54unsure54over 3 years ago
Well done!

Start to finish this was an excellent read. Will there be more Bernie and Luke, or just Luke?

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800over 3 years ago

Ann, you never disappoint. I believe we are of a similar age and your descriptions of those periods are spot on. Being a guy and putting myself at that age with that experience I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven. Thanks for your excellent writing.

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago

Once again Ann, you have hit this one 'out of the park'. I have enjoyed every one of your stories and this one is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rediscovering your writing again.

I really enjoyed Weekend at Bernie's. I'm checking out your stories again to see if there are any I might have missed. Thank you for your stories.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
It’s so nice to have a new story from you

I enjoyed it a lot. Wishing you Happy holidays and a great 2021. Thanks.

whiskeytangofoxtrotwhiskeytangofoxtrotover 3 years ago

your work is absolutely fantastic and such good reads!

TomPhanTomPhanover 3 years ago
My favorite author

Ann Douglas is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The very best author

Ms Douglas never fails to provide a well written and insightful story. Well constructed, believable and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A moving experience

Outstanding and very realistic.

ElectricOutcast2XElectricOutcast2Xover 3 years ago

This is Ann Douglas going old school this time, just something that's short, quick, and sweet.

Mike9947Mike9947over 3 years ago

Your stories are always good - and often playful like this one! Thanks very much.

On oh - if I had had an experience like that I sure as hell would have made a better choice than my first wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks for the fun romp. All young men should have a weekend like that!

barcomberbarcomberover 3 years ago

Really nice. How pleasant to get a story with a believable narrative but also believable and enjoyable sex.

Imagine73Imagine73over 3 years ago

Great story! Hot and sexy. I would speculate Bernie might well be tempted to have another go-round with Luke. He's just the guy she needs for occasional relief and inspiration.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Great storytelling!

With the hand of a pro on the tiller, this story navigates the vagaries of sexual discovery just fine. Yeah, it was long ago but the memory is still sweet. Thanks, Ann.

SWT3SWT3over 3 years ago
Superb

Maybe the best story you have written. I just loved it. Real characters, historic authenticity, hot romance. This story has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My first time reading this writer. I liked it. Don't recall much of the era, but it was fun nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

In fact, nice story.

But the sex seemed rushed. I'd have preferred more foreplay. More of her jerking his cock. Nice and slow. With dialog about how he liked it. Did he like it slower? Faster? Squeeze tighter? Looser. Perhaps even some lube.

The blowjob was nice, but it could have been after some more serious making out, with some significant breast play; not cock into mouth so fast. A little kissing it first. Licking it, teasing it, all before sucking it. And some dialog during the blowjob -- just think how good it's going to feel when you put it in my pussy.

And what about her ass? And her legs?

Well written. But not enough sex specifics for my taste.

Gave it four stars. Will try some of your other stories.

YdontuYdontuover 3 years ago
Long time fan.

I have been reading Ann's work for years. I remember the excitement when I would find a story she had written knowing it would be a great read. From the news groups till today I have never been disappointed.

This was another example of a master/mistress of her craft of erotica - thank you for sharing it.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensover 3 years ago
Excellent! 5*

I greatly enjoy all of your stories. Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never disappointed

I was excited to see a new story with your name attached. As always, it left me looking forward to the next one.

Elaphe223Elaphe223over 3 years ago
More Please

I really liked these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable Read

I have yet to read a story from you that I didn't enjoy. Great characters and interesting plots. 5 stars.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

"She guided him to her more private spots"

.

Of course she did. Ann does stories with an experienced lady educating a young gentleman as well as anybody does, and better than most. Luke will now be a much better lover for the young ladies he encounters.

.

Lue

Camr242Camr242over 3 years ago
Another Winner

Ann, as always another masterful work from the master. I have a question for you. The pen name used by Bernadette Taylor in her writings; Bridget Collins. That wouldn't happen to be Valerie's best friend would it??

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 3 years agoAuthor

I already answered Camr242's question via email but decided to answer here as well, if only to give him credit for having recognized that Bernie's pen name "Bridget Collins" was also the name of a character in another of my stories. Which was more than I did, although in my defense, I wrote the story in question "A Path Unexpected" six years ago, even though it was only posted to Literotica in 2018.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 3 years ago

Thank you, a really nice story. I really wish that I was able to have an older woman as a guide to how to have mutually enjoyable sex when I was a younger man. It would have made me a lot more considerate and appreciative and saved a lot of frustrated fumbling in my younger days. Ah, the wonders of hindsight. Never mind, perhaps in my next life.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Great Piece of Storytelling*****

I loved the scenery in your story very vivid description of the landscape. And the HOT sex!! Thanks for sharing.

auwingerauwingerover 3 years ago

Great story, as always, from Ann. An easy 5* for your effort!!

GambierroninGambierroninover 3 years ago

A sweet and lovely story. I enjoyed it immensely.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 3 years agoAuthor

Once more I would like to thank everyone who took the time to leave a comment or send an email. Just a few words can carry so much more weight than any number of likes and were greatly appreciated.

CanadianMCanadianMover 3 years ago
Wonderful as Always

Ms Douglas you have done it again. A wonderful story with a sexy older/younger seduction. Always a treat when I see you have posted a new story. Thank you and have a happy holiday season and let us hope our world gets back to some semblance of normal in 2021.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story! I plan to read the many others that you have written.

Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Wonderful

A great story although a little truncated IMO. Had hoped something might come of it but it is in the mature and not romance category.

5 stars.

ohmy181ohmy181over 3 years ago
First read

Great story, well written. This is the first of your stories I have read but i will most definitely reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
High quality stories

Another great, well writen story by Ann. Thanks

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
VERY NICE!! My first read from this Author

and I am extremely impressed. Wow I have a lot of catching up to do!!! This was a very fun read. Thanks so much.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 3 years ago

Bravo as always, Ann. I got one vote to hear the details of the rest of that weekend.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 3 years ago

This is actually somewhat similar to my first order woman experience, and very invigorating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My older woman experience took place about a year after Luke’s, and, happily, lasted a few months instead of just a weekend. It fundamentally shifted the course of my life, entirely for the better. Ann Douglas has again captured the life-changing nature of a young man’s encounter with an understanding and generous older woman. Luke will be a better man for any subsequent partner that he may have. I like to think that I was and maybe still am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marvelous.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Those of us who had an older woman in our lives as young boy-men find something special in these stories by Ann Douglas. Mine was from 1978-1980, she was 26 to my 18 when we met. Robyn, wherever you are, I hope the years have treated you kindly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...