Weekend at Bernie's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a pretty good kisser," Bernie complimented him once they finally came up for air.

"You're pretty awesome yourself," he replied.

"Well, let's just say I've had a bit more practice," she laughed.

Luke just smiled, wondering for a second how much practice she'd had. He didn't have to wonder for long, because Bernie was already shifting her attention back to his cock. Bringing her free hand down to join the one between his legs, Bernie undid the fastenings on his pants and reached down inside of them.

"Oh shit!" Luke exclaimed under his breath as, taking a firm grip around his bare cock, she pulled it out into the open.

"Now that's even more impressive that I thought," she said, the fingers of her right hand wrapped around the base of his cock as she held it erect.

Luke had never thought of his cock as anything but average, but then again, he'd never really compared it against anyone else's. He'd certainly seen other guys in the showers in gym class, but that really wasn't a fair comparison, given the old adage about cold water and shrinkage. Still, the few girls who had seen it in all its glory hadn't seemed disappointed.

Still holding his cock in one hand, Bernie brought the other up to her mouth and licked her fingers, getting them good and wet. Then she switched hands around his hardness and began to slowly pump it up and down, putting an even wider smile on Luke's face.

"Does that feel good?" she asked as, bringing her other hand into play, she began caressing his balls.

"Oh, yes," Luke breathlessly replied, his heart beating so hard that he had trouble finding even the simplest of words.

"It is a nice cock," Bernie again observed as she continued to stroke him. "I bet girls like playing with it."

Luke hoped that had been a statement and not a question, because he really wasn't sure of the answer. Of the few girls that had given him hand jobs, most had seemed hesitant about it, and one even a bit reluctant, even though she did jerk it a little for a minute. Bernie, on the other hand, did so with a confidence and assurance that said she was definitely enjoying herself.

"If you think you're getting close, I want you to let me know," Bernie advised him. "We don't want this to end too soon, do we?"

"Oh no," Luke immediately replied.

Bernie knew that young men sometimes had problems with self-control and climaxed too quickly. Then again, nature wisely compensated for that by allowing them to also recover quickly. If she was careful, she could avoid the first and take advantage of the second.

"Has anyone ever taken your cock in their mouth?" Bernie unexpectedly asked.

The question took Luke off guard because, even though a lot of guys claimed they had it, oral sex really wasn't something girls in his neighborhood did, at least none that he knew. Even Martha Haywood drew the line at using her mouth.

His lack of reply gave Bernie her answer.

"Really, you've never had a blow job?" Bernie asked, correctly taking his silence as an answer.

Again, silence was his response.

It was, however, all she needed as, without hesitation, Bernie leaned down and, in one quick motion, guided his cockhead into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it.

"Holy shit!" Luke exclaimed, the wet warmth engulfing his cock eclipsing everything else.

Bernie wasted no time in going to town on his manhood, taking it deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue up and down its length as she caressed the sensitive flesh. She did so for a very long minute, then released her hold just long enough to shift position on the cushions so that she was now laying on her stomach, and with one hand holding Luke's cock, again pumped it in and out of her mouth, swallowing his full length.

Also, in the brief interval when she had changed position, Bernie took the time to slide Luke's slacks and briefs far enough down his legs so that they collapsed around his ankles. A move that gave her better access to his cock and balls.

Leaning back, Luke closed his eyes as he savored the heavenly joy of the older woman's mouth, delighting in the unforeseen pleasures it brought. They were so incredible that he actually felt a twinge of guilt that he wasn't doing anything to reciprocate. He reached out with an extended hand, laying the palm of it on the denim covered cheeks of her ass, squeezing it as hard as he could. It wasn't much, but at least it showed that he was trying.

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance," Bernie said, looking over her shoulder during a momentary pause, "but for now I just want you to lay back and enjoy this."

As he obeyed what had come across as more of an order than a request, Luke again closed his eyes and surrendered himself to the waves of pleasure she was creating. He could feel that he was close, and in keeping with her previous instruction alerted Bernie of the fact. She didn't need any such warning, however, as experience had already alerted her. In fact, given the way she'd been going at it, alternating between his cock and balls, sliding each deep into her mouth with practiced skill, it was a wonder that he hadn't burst long minutes before. It was only her employment of every trick she knew that had prevented him from doing so, but even her skills had their limits - which were reached a few breaths later as the forces she'd held in check were finally unleashed.

"Oh ... my ...God!" Luke gasped as he felt his cock explode in Bernie's mouth with all the force a man his age could bring. Thankfully she was ready for it and had no problem taking all that he could give, continuing to suck his cock even after it was spent.

Finally, she allowed his depleted and drained pole to slide from her mouth. Then she moved up alongside him, softly kissing him with the last remnants of his climax still on her lips.

If Luke even noticed, he didn't react. He was too preoccupied with pulling enough air into his lungs to say what he was feeling. Once he had, however, he found that he really didn't have the words.

"That was ... that was something else," Luke finally said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Bernie smiled as she wiped away a tiny spot of whiteness that her kiss had left on the corner of Luke's mouth. "It sure as hell beat spending the afternoon lugging boxes at Mad Mike's, didn't it?"

"Absolutely," Luke replied, a wide grin on his face.

"Well then, now that we're warmed up, what say we move this to my bedroom and see what other trouble we can get into?" Bernie suggested, a devilish expression on her face.

-=-=-=-=-

Taking hold of his shirt, Bernie practically dragged a half-naked Luke back into the house, having left his pants laying out on the porch. As they entered the small bedroom, which barely had enough space for a double bed and a small dresser, she shared another flurry of deep kisses before finally letting go of him and dropping back onto the bed.

"I think we forgot your pants," she laughed, "but that's okay, you're not going to be needing them for a while. In fact, why don't you help me off with mine?"

She barely had time to undo the few buttons before Luke excitedly leaned down and, grabbing the sides, pulled her jeans downward, first to her knees, and then totally off of her as Bernie lifted her ass off the bed, allowing him to get them off easily. His heart raced as, dropping the pants to the floor, the teenager looked down and saw the see-thru panties beneath, the dark bush of hair covering her mound quite visible.

"The panties too," Bernie added, anticipation clear in her voice.

Dropping to his knees, Luke slipped his fingers under the sides of the translucent garment and, in one clear motion, pulled them off as well.

"Do you like my pussy?" Bernie asked as stretching across the bed, she dropped a hand between her legs and drew its outstretched fingers across her now exposed flower.

"Oh yes," Luke replied, his eyes locked on the sparkling drops of nectar that dotted the thick bush.

"Why don't you come closer and take a better look?" she said, using two of her fingers to part her folds, revealing the pinkness inside.

Moving up against the side of the bed, Luke did so. He was close enough to take in the scent of her arousal, which, combined with his own excitement, was enough to make him a bit lightheaded. It was, he decided, a rather nice feeling.

"Have you ever seen such a beautiful pussy?" Bernie asked as her index finger drew back the hood over her clitoris, showing him that a woman too could become erect.

"No, I haven't," Luke replied, his voice not much more than a whisper.

Despite his previous, if limited, experience, Luke was being quite truthful in his answer. Those encounters had been fleeting at best, under dubious lighting. So, he'd never gotten the chance to really see a woman's pride, especially not this close.

"Why don't you give it a kiss?" Bernie suggested, a wicked grin on her face.

Luke hesitated, just for a moment, then pressed forward and did just that, his tongue reaching out as he ran the tip of it along the length of her core. The sweet nectar that greeted him came as a surprise, but a most pleasant one, that immediately made him want more.

Which was exactly what Bernie desired as well as, sliding her hand behind his head, she pressed it tightly against her mound and encouraged him to take all he wanted.

Inexperience showed as he twisted his tongue back and forth, trying to imitate what he'd seen in the few adult movies he'd had access to. But real life wasn't like the movies, and luckily for him, Bernie was willing to show him the difference.

She guided him to her more private spots, including the most personal of all, again exposing her excited nub and urging him to focus most of his efforts there. Luke proved an attentive student, following her instructions to the letter.

"Oh yes, Luke, that's much better, just like that," she purred, arching her head back and closing her eyes. "Yes, right there, that's it, just press a little harder."

As he became more confident in what he was doing, Luke slipped his right hand from the underside of Bernie's thigh and reached upward to place it instead against one of her bountiful mounds. As the same time, he

lifted his head just enough to make eye contact, so that he could see the older woman's reaction.

"It's okay, baby, you can touch me wherever you want," she replied to his unspoken question.

As if to underscore her reply, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it upward, exposing her breasts, the nipples of which, Luke was impressed to see, were as thick as his thumb and almost a half inch in length. Closing his hand against her now bare flesh, the dark-haired teen squeezed it softly, pressing the nipple between two of his fingers.

He continued to do so even as his tongue slid back and forth into her, exploring the inner reaches of her sex. Bernie also continued with a steady stream of encouragement as she spread her legs wider, allowing him to move in even closer.

"Oh, don't stop, just keep going," she said. "Just keep using your tongue just like that. Oh, baby, you're so good at this."

Luke wasn't sure if that was true, but he did like hearing it. Once more he reached out with his tongue, sliding it across the underside of her clitoris before wrapping his lips around it to pull it deep into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, right there!" Bernie called out a few minutes later as Luke hit the jackpot, pushing her over the edge, with waves of rapture reverberating across her body as she climaxed. An explosion that took Luke by surprise, as she abruptly grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pressed him even tighter against her now saturated mound, even as the fruits of his labor splashed against his face.

It took a few long moments for either of them to regain their composure, but once they did, Luke looked up at Bernie and asked, "Was that an orgasm?"

"It most certainly was," a beaming Bernie replied.

"I gave you an orgasm?" Luke asked, his tone reflecting a degree of disbelief.

"You most certainly did," Bernie confirmed, feeling a certain amount of amazement of her own.

Luke really didn't know what to say, but the smile on his face spoke volumes.

-=-=-=-=-

She gave Luke a long minute to savor his accomplishment, then invited him onto the bed, reminding him that he was still wearing his shoes. He quickly rid himself of both them and his company shirt as Bernie did the same with her own tops, leaving the both of them finally naked.

Their lips again met, tongues interlocking in a flurry of kisses as excited hands explored each other's bodies. Luke found himself paying particular attention to her breasts, something he'd only had limited chance to do earlier. He lowered his mouth to her left nipple and closed his lips around it, the tip of his tongue caressing it to a new hardness.

"Hmmm, that feels nice," Bernie offered as she reached out with her own fingers and caressed his chest as well, her tips gently brushing his soft hairs.

As Luke shifted his attention to her other breast, Bernie reached down and closed her hand around his cock, giving it a few playful pumps as she judged his hardness. It wasn't quite there yet, she decided, but she knew that it wouldn't take much to fix that.

She let him play with her breasts for a bit more, then stretched him out across the bed, replacing the caress of her hand with that of her mouth. Repeating the display that she'd put on out on the porch, Bernie quickly restored Luke's full vigor.

A vigor she wasted no time in putting to use as, straddling his body, she guided his cock between her legs, positioning the tip of it against her entrance to heaven. Gently she rubbed it up and down the length of her sex, covering the head with the sweet honey Luke's efforts had brought forth.

"Ready?" she asked with a smile as she looked down on Luke, her fingers spreading her nectar down along the sides of his cock.

Luke replied with a nod of his head, not wanting to distract from his enjoyment of this moment. One that he wanted to remember long after he'd forgotten Martha's and Tina's names.

Slowly, almost methodically, Bernie lowered herself onto Luke's cock, feeling his hardness fill her. She heard the teenager let out a sigh of satisfaction as the walls of her pussy wrapped around his cock, bringing an even broader smile to her face.

"That feels so good," Luke said as he felt the weight of Bernie's body come to rest on his own, swallowing the full length of his manhood inside of her.

A sensation that lasted but a moment, as no sooner did she come to rest than Bernie lifted herself back up, rising to a point where only the head of his cock remained inside of her, then reversing direction as she engulfed him once more. A movement she repeated with increasing regularity, massaging his cock with her pussy, sending waves of delight washing over both their bodies.

Placing his hands on her thighs, Luke helped hold her steady, allowing her to increase the pace of her motions. At the same time, he began to meet each downward thrust of her body with an upward one of his own, driving his cock just a bit harder and further into her.

"That's it, baby, give me that beautiful cock," Bernie called out as she felt him penetrate her once more.

They continued for a while, then changed places as, lifting herself off of him, Bernie rolled onto her back, spreading her legs to allow him to climb in between.

An invitation Luke was quick to take her up on as, his cock in hand, he slipped it back inside of her, pressing forward to deliver its full measure. The two of them soon developed a rhythm, one that brought ever increasing pleasures.

Wrapping her legs around him, Bernie shortened the length of his strokes, but at the same time increased their frequency. She ran her hands across his back, stroking his sweat covered flesh. Her own was no less damp from her efforts. As before, frequent words of encouragement passed from her lips, urging him onward.

Soon, experience warned her that Luke wouldn't last much longer, and there was one more thing she wanted to teach him. Getting his attention proved more difficult than she imagined, but once she did, he was again happy to accede to her request.

Climbing off of her, he moved back a bit, giving her the room to lift herself up on the bed and shift one of the larger pillows under her chest. Then she lifted her rear as high as it would go while, after moving behind her, Luke slipped back inside, driving his cock as far as it would go, then repeating the motion over and over.

"Yes, oh fuck yes," Bernie cried as she felt herself also coming to the end of her journey. "Drive it home!"

Luke could feel her body constricting around his cock, something he had never felt before. The pressure to release the climax that had been building inside him was nearly unbearable and he hoped he'd done enough to take Bernie across the finish line with him.

As it turned out, he had as, only a short time later, Bernie, and then Luke, exploded in orgasmic fury, their bodies quivering in near simultaneous releases. Eruptions heralded by cries of delight that echoed against the walls around them. A joy that at first seemed endless, only to fade as quickly as it appeared, leave both to collapse exhausted against each other.

-=-=-=-=-

"Hey, McCormick," Luke heard Mad Mike call out at the top of his lungs, causing him to literally stop in his tracks. "I want to talk to you."

He couldn't believe his bad luck. The first time he was late in over two months and Mad Mike had to be the one to catch him. And he was only fifteen minutes late at that, which was pretty good, considering he'd only left Patchogue just a little more than an hour ago.

After the events of Saturday afternoon, Bernie had invited him to stay for dinner, after which they'd had another romp in bed. When that was finally done, some two hours later, it was simply too late for him to head home, or so she said. She'd never forgive herself if he had an accident because he was too tired to drive.

That of course had led to an early morning fuck session at sunrise, this one out on the beach after they'd taken a pre-dawn nude swim - and yes, Bernie had been right, it had been invigorating. They'd also eaten breakfast in the nude, in fact, they'd spent most of the day that way. Which turned out to be quite practical, considering how often they wound up screwing each other's brains out.

Luke figured he'd learned more about pleasing a woman over the last forty-eight hours than in the nineteen years before it, and he would be forever grateful. But he knew it was, as Bernie had termed it when she'd presented him his freshly laundered clothes this morning, just a moment in time, one to be forever cherished, but never repeated.

"I hear you did a pretty good job out in Patchogue this weekend," Mad Mike said once he caught up to Luke.

"I think I did okay," Luke replied, trying to suppress a smile.

"Well, it couldn't have been easy," the store owner said, "especially since I heard she really put you to work."

"Oh, she wasn't that bad," Luke said, no longer able to keep from smiling as a bevy of images flashed through his head.

"Well, I want you to know that from now on, you're my go to guy for all special deliveries," the older man said as he patted Luke on the back.

"Thank you, Mr. Kaminski," Luke replied, wondering if that came with a raise, but doubting it.

"In fact, I think you did such a good job that I'm not going to even say anything about you being a bit late this morning," Mr. Kaminski added.

'No, no raise,' the younger man thought as the store owner, spotting someone else that he wanted to talk to, simply walked away without so much as another word.

As he watched him do so, Luke reflected that, only a few days ago, the lack of a raise, however small, would've bothered him. Today, however, not so much. The experience that he'd gained over the weekend far outweighed whatever pocket change a raise might have brought.