Weekend at Home

Story Info
Wanda talks about 'her' weekend.
4.3k words
4.08
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing my ankle length long sleeve high collar satin dress. My wife, Mistress, Brenda had zipped up the back and clicked the tiny gold padlock. She says it's one of Her favorites, because the pale blue compliments my complexion. Locked on my feet are my white ankle ballet boots with the twenty cm. long hobble chain. So wonderfully painfully beautiful.

She left to grocery shop while I worked through the list of chores she gave me.

I'm bald as a baby because of the pill she gives me every morning. She got tired of shaving the places I couldn't reach.

So, artificial lashes, foundation, rouge, eye treatment, red lips and stick on nails, and I'm her sissy maid for the weekend.

Other than panties and cute nighties I'm not allowed to be a pretty girl from Monday 'til after work Friday. Mistress Brenda is very strict about that. It seemed like a Very long week.

Sometimes I even have to remain 'Wally' until after our Friday night 'date'. But not last night. We went out for supper, then to The Prism Society, a very exclusive BDSM club She belongs to.

I wore my five inch spike heel pointed toes, a black mini pencil skirt, and my maroon satin peasant blouse with the cutest little puff sleeves.

I had coral lips and nails and my straight black 'Cher' wig.

It's mid November, and we both wear the same coat size. I wore Her three quarter length red fox, and She wore Her silver fox jacket. We both share a fur fetish.

Through the winter Brenda likes to keep our modest three bedroom suburban bungalow on the cool side so She's comfortable with one of Her fur stoles over Her shoulders, or draped from Her elbows. I'm not allowed to wear Her stoles.

It's a Friday the thirteenth, so by Prism tradition, mandatory gag and leash night.

Mistress Brenda brought the red ball gag and wide black leather collar for me to wear. She snaps the meter long shiny chrome chain leash to it and leads me over to the bar.

She flirts with the handsome young bartender then takes me and Her rye and ginger over to Master Edward.

His wife, Erin, is wearing a little black dress and a white ball gag. Her collar is a diamond choker necklace with a black satin sash for a leash. In her hand is a silk hankie to dab away her drool.

My Mistress and the master chat as I look around. Suddenly I'm paying attention.

"We could do it tonight. You take Erin home and I'll take Wanda. I've never had a faggot, it'd be interesting. A change is as good as a rest. I'm sure you'd find her a fun toy to play with."

"Thanks for the offer Ed, but we're not into swapping."

Whew!

"Well, keep it in mind. The offer is always open. Another thing to think about if you don't fancy her, is our maid. Young, lithe and very talented. On the long weekend I swapped her for my cousin's wife."

Just then Mistress Grace came over.

"Grace! Where's Marlene?"

"Don't get me started about the bitch. Just say I spanked her, locked her in chastity, and left her in the punishment cage. Anyway, I need cheering up, lets talk about something nice."

"Ed was just talking about swapping slaves. Dear, Mistress Grace needs a G+T."

I wrote gin and tonic on a bar napkin.

"Thank you dear. You're so well trained. Brenda, how do you do it? I give my bitch everything. Damn there I go again! I'm getting myself into a rut."

"We could swap. I could whip your slut into submission. Dear, turn around and let Mistress Grace see your butt."

Master Edward lifted the hem of Erin's dress. She wasn't wearing any panties and her buns were patterned with crisscrossed red welts. "Oh!" Mistress Grace licked her lips.

"I need the bitch to finish her housecleaning and serve my guests tomorrow night, but how about next weekend?"

We left them talking. The very rich aren't like us.

Master Lance had his sweet skinny little faggot, Johnie, snuggled under his arm. Johnie's big brown eyes looked up adoringly at his owner. Mistress and master chatted for a while.

When we got home Mistress handed me Her necklace of power with The Keys on it.

Oh boy! No cock cage tonight.

I wore my white chiffon baby doll. The one with all the ruffles.

My Goddess was reclining on the bed with nothing on. "Go down baby."

Well, no need to ask twice! I tickle my nose in Her heart shape trimmed patch. I kiss Her lips, then give them a long flat tongue lick. Another big sloppy kiss. Point my tongue and lick. I spread Her open with my thumbs and kiss the delicious damp pink. I point my tongue and lap Her sweet juice. She's rubbing my shoulders. I lick and kiss. Oh my perfect Mistress! Kiss, lick. I find Her nub and touch my tongue gently to it.

"Um." She says.

I give it a gentle kiss.

"Ahh!" She holds my head down and her thighs crush my ears.

I do everything I can, tongue fingers, breath, to keep Her flying. I gently kiss and lick as she descends to earth.

She strokes my straight black hair. "You're the best little bitch in the world."

I love it when She calls me her bitch.

She gets up and slides into Her strapon rig with the nine inch pink circumcised cock.

"Get your sweet behind to the edge of the bed, love." As She speaks she's masturbating lube onto it.

She drops the squirt bottle of lube beside me and lifts my ankles. My legs are over Her shoulders as Her hand guides Her knob up and down my crack, then to my sphincter.

"Hh." I gasp as it pushes and spreads me.

"Steady baby."

"Mm." It's in. She slowly, gently pushes all the way, 'till her thighs are to my butt cheeks. So good.

She slowly pulls out then rams in. "GH!"

"Ug." I grunt with each deep ram. "Ug, ug, ug."

She stops deep end and squirts lube on Her right hand. She stokes it onto my aching hard cock.

Her left hand is flat on my chest. As she puts the cock to me She strokes my dick with every ram.

Ram-stroke. "Ah." Ram-stroke. "Ah." Ram-stroke. "Ah."

Ram-stroke. "Oh, I can't!"

I cum and cum. She keeps ramming and stroking 'till I'm pumped dry, and my cum is splattered all over my nightie. My prostrate tingles.

She hands me her strapon. "Better put a clean nightie on too bitch."

We kiss and snuggle and cuddle to sleep.

I've folded the laundry and am about to take it to the bedroom and put it away when the doorbell rings.

Thank God the cost of CCTV has become so reasonable. It's Her sister.

"Mistress Bonnie, welcome, come in. My Mistress is out, but I expect Her back any time now. Would you like a coffee while you wait?"

"Why, yes dear." She slips off her gloves and holds her right hand out for me to bow to and kiss.

"May I take your coat."

As I hangup her red leather trench coat with the wide raccoon collar and cuffs, she settles on the hall bench. I get to my knees and pull off her knee high spike heel white leather boots and give each foot a quick massage. While I do this she takes a pair of tan cloth slippers from her purse and hands them to me.

I've just served her coffee when my Mistress returns from shopping.

"Sis, what brings you to town?"

"Dave went away to a conference. He flies in at four, so I thought I'd visit my big sister for a bit."

"Great!" She hands me her fur. "Go bring in the groceries bitch. So, Bon Bon, what's new?"

I hang it up, then go out to Her car. Mistress Bonnie's is blocking Mistresses side of the two car garage. Luckily, with this miserable November weather nobody is out and about to see me in my wig, dress and ballet boots.

I'm putting the groceries away. "What do you think of soup and crackers for lunch? Dear, when you finish that, heat up a can of tomato soup."

Mistress Brenda allows me to join them for lunch.

"Talked to Mum since she got back."

"Yes, She called yesterday. Say!" She slides her phone across the table, "Could you take a picture of us?"

Mistress beckons me to stand beside Her in front of the stove. "Smile slut, eyes down, hands together in front." She lays a hand on my shoulder. "Mum asked if this dress she sent Wanda for her birthday fit. I can send her a picture."

I put the laundry away while they visit.

"Wanda, come say goodby to Bonnie."

I held her coat and kissed her hand. She patted my cheek. "Such a good little maid." Even though Bonnie only comes to my chin.

She and Mistress Brenda kiss cheeks. Bonnie heads for the airport to pick up Dave.

"Chores all done?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good." She pats my bum. "Lets go downstairs."

Oh God, oh God, oh God! I've been anticipating this all day. The yearning has been building since mid-week.

From the little landing just inside the back door the stairs go down to the closed basement door. We put a false stud wall around the big rec. room, insulated it, then drywalled to block the window. It's floored with dark hardwood click together flooring. The walls are a light milk chocolate brown, and the lighting is indirect. It's furnished simply. A black leather love seat and china cabinet (to hold Her toys) from a consignment store, and a few pieces of 'special' furniture we made. In the middle of the room are two varnished posts a meter apart that reach from floor to ceiling.

They have padeyes top middle and bottom.

Mistress Brenda removes her necklace of power from under her floral print blouse and unlocks the zipper of my gown and pulls it down.

"Lay it over the loveseat and bring me four cuffs."

"Yes Mistress."

She unlocks my clitty.

"Secure two on your ankles. I'll help you with the wrists."

"Thank you Mistress."

She selects four short ropes with snap shackles spliced to each end. It won't be the padded 'X' mounted on the wall.

Once she's secured me spread eagle between the posts she says, "Wait here bitch."

My cock is hard in anticipation.

She's changed. I thought so. She's wearing Her long sleeve, ankle length, pink chiffon robe with the wide pink satin sash. On Her feet are Her pink spike heel slippers with the pink fur trim. Over Her left shoulder is Her thick white two meter long fur stole with the white satin lining.

She kisses me gently on the lips as her fingernail scratches along the bottom of my erection. "I see you're ready."

"Y-yes Mistress."

"Good." Her heels click on the hardwood as she gets the pink ball gag from Her cabinet. "Open up."

As She moves around behind me and lifts the inverted 'Y' over my nose and secures it to the straps that go 'round under my ears she reminds me. "When Dave and Bonnie were married I never gave it a thought why Mommy went and visited them for a week when they got home from their honeymoon." She likes to repeat this story. "Then after we were married she came for a visit and told me it was a family tradition when a daughter was married. I never even suspected, but Mommy told me Granny broke Daddy when they were married. I just assumed it was normal for husbands to adore their wives. You know, I never even thought about the locked door behind the furnace."

I remember parts of that visit.. I remember realizing I loved the feel of pretty clothes. And there's the craving of course.

She casually draped Her stole over my head so it fell down my chest. God I wished I could snuggle it to my cheeks and stroke the softness like I see Her do so often. She walks to her cabinet.

She swishes the flogger She chose at my cock, and up my legs to my balls. Just hard enough to make me droop.

"Mm, my sissy bitch. Such a good little bitch. But she needs her discipline. Doesn't she?"

"Gh!" I nod my head vigorously. I'm practically shaking I need it so bad.

Ten! Ten beautiful, terrible, loving lashes on my shoulders, back, and buns. My Goddess loves me so much. I worship her and if I'm good She gives me Her cruel love.

She tosses the flail on the floor by the love seat. She tosses her stole onto the seat. She squirts sex lube onto Her left hand, then fondles my balls with Her right as she strokes my cock. She kisses my ear. "I love my sissy bitch so much."

She steps back. Goddess, don't stop now! Please, please!

She picks up my gown and uses it to wipe her hands. As She pulls her fur over her shoulders, She says, "Clean up this mess. I'll lay out some clean clothes for you. Wear your 'Cher' wig." She releases my ankles and wrists and heads upstairs.

Her Necklace of Power was hanging over the locked doorknob of the small bedroom that's become Wanda's dressing room, and my bedroom when She doesn't want me. I unlock it and let myself in.

There's just room for a single bed, four drawer dresser. and a closet.

On top of the dresser is my pink plastic cock cage, big gold hoop earrings, and four foam heads, three holding my wigs, one for the one I'm wearing.

On my bed are my three inch block heel square toe white shoes. White nylons, Pink panties, bra and garter belt, medium boobs, and my frilly satin slutty maid dress.

When I finish dressing and touching up my face I go looking for Mistress Brenda.

She's elegantly sitting on the living room couch with the skirt of Her sixties style, elbow length sleeve, modest collar gold satin dress fanned out across the cushions. She sets down her tablet. Her makeup is so subtle. Her pearl choker necklace so sophisticated. I drop to my knees before Her superiority.

"Mistress, how may I serve you?"

Her warm loving smile lights up my heart.

"Since you're down there anyway Wanda," She lifts the hem of her dress to her waist, "show me what a slutty little bitch you really are."

There between Her legs is Her thirty cm. ivory rubber circumcised veined girl cock. She spreads Her legs as I crawl to Her.

I give Her knob a big sloppy kiss, then wrap my slutty pink lips around it. "Mm, mm, mm." I hum as I gobble. Mistress Brenda likes a noisy blow job. "Mm,mm,"

A little deeper each time. "Mm, gh." It hits my gag reflex. "Gh, Mm. Gh." Mistress pushes me gently with her hand on the back of my head. "Mm, mm."

"My pretty little bitch. I never was interested in a lesbian affair, but maybe I should talk to master Edward. Keep going slut, nice and deep, you can swallow it all."

She keeps Her hand on my head. "Gh, gh, gh."

"You might like a real cock. I'm sure Erin and I could find something to amuse ourselves while Edward fucks you."

"Mm, mm, Gh."

"My sweet little bitch."

She scares me, but I'm pretty sure She's just teasing. I think. "Mm, mm, mm, mm."

"That's enough Wanda. Go pour us a couple of glasses of Pinot."

She pulls Her dress to Her right leg and allows me to sit beside Her. The couch faces the front picture window. The sheers are pulled aside. it's getting dark, and the big fluffy snow flakes are lit by the street light as they drift down. Sometimes a puff of breeze sends them scurrying sideways.

"While you were putting the laundry away, Bonnie told me about the remote cottage they rented by Bancroft last summer. She tied Dave to a tree for his discipline. No gag, she said it was so sexy hearing him scream in the great outdoors. We should vacation somewhere remote like that."

We sipped our wine. After a while She brushed my hair away from my ear and kissed it. "You're such a pretty maid. re-fill my glass then go start supper, dear."

"Yes Mistress Brenda."

"Lets eat in the dining roof from the good china."

When we finished supper and I'd cleaned up we watched a Pink Panther movie. Then it was time for Her bath.

I stood by the tub. My clitty trying to squeeze out of it's pink prison. I scrubbed Her back. I held Her big thick fluffy towel.

"You may have your bath now, then come to My bedroom, bitch."

"Yes Mistress Brenda."

Wearing only my cage, I found Mistress sitting by the window, Her pink fur wedding shawl over her shoulders and Her purple double ended cock erect between Her legs. It's as long as Her ivory one but bigger in diameter. It has an extra little finger on Her end to stimulate Her clit.

"Wanda, come give me a hand job." She pointed at the bottle of lube on the dresser. As I came around the end of the bed I saw the spreader bar laying on a towel on the carpet. No real surprise.

I got to my knees and kissed it's knob. "Mm. Mm." I can't quite swallow the whole thing. It's a big mouthful. I can't swallow 'till Her balls hit my chin, but I try.

"I said 'hand job' bitch." She cooed gently, " Weren't you paying attention, silly?"

"Sorry Mistress Brenda."

I lather lube on it's purple magnificence. Using both hands I stroke Her off. Her balls are quite realistic. She pets my head as I stroke. "Mm, good girl."

The little finger does it's job as I stroke. "Mm,ahhh!" She cums. "Good baby."

She leans down and kisses my lips. "Very good Wanda, now get to the bar."

I kneel with my legs well apart so She can secure my ankles with the Velcro straps at the ends of the bar. I lower my cheek to the towel and slip both arms between my legs. She secures my wrists to the straps in the center of the bar.

I watch as she cuddles Her pink fur, then swirls it off Her shoulders and tosses it casually onto the chair.

I'm so excited I'm quivering.

"My little Wanda bitch. You know you are so cute in a dress and makeup, you'd look lovely even without hair."

"Thank you Mistress."

" No gag tonight. Ready?"

"Yes Mistress Brenda." I should have said 'Yes Yes Please! Do me Please!' That's what I should have said. I should have begged for it.

'Whimper." She teases, rubbing her purple knob from my hanging balls to my crack, and back. Balls, taint, crack. Crack taint balls. She bumps my balls with it. A little love slap.

"Remember the first time I sodomized you? Remember how you squealed and cried? And that was just my little six inch cock. Remember Mommy sitting in that chair encouraging me to ignore your wailing? 'All the way in Brenda, give your slut a good reaming' she'd say. I'd never buggered anyone before. I've never had anal sex done to me.

"'Keep at it dear, he'll learn to love it' she said. Your whimpers and sobs when you were all screamed and cried out were so cute."

"AH!" Just the knob pushed spreading past my butt hole.

"Easy Wanda."

'Ah." She pushes deeper in.

"Steady love." All the way 'till Her balls slap my buns. "Here we go."

She begins with slow deep strokes. Oh My God! So good."

Stroke. "Mm."

Stroke. "Mm."

Stroke. "Mm."

She picks up the pace.

Ram. "Gh."

Ram. "Gh."

Ram. "Gh."

Ram. "Gh."

"Mistress, ahh!" I cum and cum. Straight anal.

"Ooo." Mistress comes too.

I'll clean up the mess in the morning. We shower together and cuddle in bed.

"Mm, Wanda, my precious little love. You're so good. I just love you to pieces baby."

Mistress cuddles, kisses and snuggles me to sleep. So happy and secure in Her loving arms. I'm so lucky.

Saturday nights She leaves my dressing room unlocked and I'm allowed to choose my ensemble on Sundays.

I got up quietly and started the coffee. I selected my white lace bra, panties and 'C' cup boobies. A garter belt and white nylons. Oo, I love smoothing nylons up my legs almost as much as adjusting my boobies in my sexy bra. My 'Suzie housewife' dress's hem is two inches above my knees. It's white with light blue polka dots short sleeves with white cuffs to match the 'Peter Pan collar. I slip on my three inch heel pointed toe cream pumps. I feel like my short straight red hair today. The little pink heart plastic pendulum earrings and pink bead choker necklace.

Coffee is ready. I hear my Mistress Brenda stirring.

It's a polka dot day! She's wearing her white, pink polka dot, knee length long sleeve dress. It has a fifteen cm. wide white fir collar that tapers down to Her midriff. On Her feet are Her five inch red stilettos.

"Good morning Wanda. Pour me a coffee."

"Yes Mistress Brenda."

"We haven't had pancakes for a while. Mix up a batch."

"Yes Mistress."

She brings up the Sunday paper on her tablet and sips Her coffee at the kitchen table as I work.

12