Weekend at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eat together.

"That was nice dear. Now, I've invited someone for lunch, so after you clean up here I want you to shovel the snow. But first, bring me the strap."

"Yes Mistress!"

I rush downstairs and fetch the short five cm. wide hard rubber strap.

"UP." She points at the hem of my dress. She's sitting on a kitchen chair in the middle of the room. I lift my hem and She pulls my white lace panties down to my ankles.

She pats the tops of her thighs. I drape myself over them. With Her left hand She pushes my head down. With no warning she rains five marvelously painful blows on my ass. Loud wonderful smacks.

"Stand."

She wraps me in Her arms and cuddles me. She kisses my cheek. "See Wanda, I love you. I'll always look after you."

"Thank you Mistress Brenda. I love you Mistress.

"My good little bitch." She leaves the room.

I changed to jeans, my fuzzy warm turquoise angora sweater,work boots and a windbreaker to shovel the drive and sidewalk. Then back to 'Suzie housewife.'

"Mistress Yanni. Welcome. Please come in. May I take your coat?"

She's an almond eyed mocha skinned Eastern Goddess. A waist length sable, cape style, jacket covers her business like charcoal pant suit, and white floral print blouse.

Her sub/slave Marco, the solid dark Portuguese, follows with her big soft leather purse.

I kiss her proffered hand and take her fur. Marco kisses Mistress Brenda's hand.

"Wanda is just putting the finishing touches on lunch. Would you like a coffee while we wait?"

"That sounds nice. Marco, go assist Wanda in the kitchen."

"Yes Mistress."

Marco and I ate in the kitchen. Our Mistresses at the '60s teak dining room table.

"Marco, bring your Mistresses bag, Wanda, come."

"Yes Mistress." we said in unison. They were sitting in the living room.

"Wanda, do you know Mistress Yanni is a doctor?"

"No Mistress."

"She's here to talk to me about your breasts."

That wasn't a complete surprise as we'd occasionally talked about me having real hooters.

"So, lets start with a short physical.take off your clothes girl."

"Do as Mistress Yanni says dear,"

"Marco, go wait in the kitchen."

"Yes Mistress."

Twenty minutes later. "Your slave is in quite good shape for it's age. I see no problems. So, I brought some samples of different brands and shapes"

"Wanda, get dressed and go join Marco."

"Yes Mistress." Don't I get to see, or have any say? Evidently not.

A while later Her guest took her slave and left.

"Mistress, may I ask a question?"

"No. Go clean up my bedroom and bathroom."

"Yes Mistress Brenda."

When we were having our before dinner drink, me on the floor at Her knee, She told me what they decided.

"Doctor Vassam saw you were caged and suggested castration and hormones. I told her no, I still had a use for my Wally."

Whew!

"So, when you get to work tomorrow see if you can book a week vacation in January. She can do you any time after New Years. We'll get you a nice set of 'c' cup boobies. Won't that be nice? She said you're too slim for bigger ones, and besides they'd be hard to disguise for work. She's also going to give you pink six cm. diameter areoli. I chose nice natural boobs that'll jiggle nicely."

"Thank You Mistress." Wow.

" Go make supper now Wanda. We'll eat in the kitchen."

"Yes Mistress." As I head to the kitchen I squeeze my right boob, wondering how a real one will feel.

At bedtime She took off my snug little cage. She chose my royal blue satin teddy, and for herself her frilly pink baby doll.

We enjoyed a long sweet sixty nine, then a gentle cuddle.

"Recovered? Put the cock to me Wally."

I shoved Her down hard to the mattress and slid my bone into heaven,

The End

12