Weekend at Robyn's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After just a bit though, the nude blonde found herself thankfully getting into a bit of a grove, having made it almost a third of the way through her assigned work. The only times she would be reminded of her total nudity, would be when a small breeze rolled through the kitchen, making her tingling nipples even harder, or when she adjusted her crossed legs, and a bare foot would touch the cold tile flooring of the kitchen. Robyn would only grimace when it happened, trying her best to power through and keep working. Despite her best efforts though, she was sure there was more than a few spelling mistakes in the past few pieces of works the blonde had submitted.

Sighing and deciding that a break was required, Robyn uncrossed her legs, looking at the clock and cringing. Not cringing at the fact that she was only two hours into her work day, but at the fact that as her bare thighs untangled themselves from each other, the unmistakable sound, and feeling of wetness between them was very apparent. Looking down to inspect, Robyn felt her stomach drop, both from embarrassment, and from a throb of arousal as the fit blonde confirmed that her thighs were caked with her own pussy juices.

Robyn got up from her chair, cringing at the thought of the puddle she might be leaving on the kitchen chair she was sitting on, but not having it within herself to check, the furiously embarrassed girl stretched her arms above her head, an action that caused her perky breasts to be even more visible, the rock-hard nipples atop them tingling with the cool air of the kitchen caressing them. Robyn sighed as she finished stretching, walking to the counter-top, cringing at every slap of bare feet against tiled flooring she heard. She was getting way too worked up, way too quickly. Even though she was far too horny to reasonably work for the rest of the day, and wanted nothing more than to hop into some cosy pjs and wrap herself up in a blanket, the fit blonde simply wouldn't allow it. The image of Siobhan's face as Robyn cowered down from her challenge was fuelling her to keep going. The bare naked blonde found herself leaning on her arms at the sink, running the cold water and splashing some on her face, trying to rid herself of the arousing thoughts.

While she did feel her mind beginning to become more focused, it was only a few seconds later that Robyn felt a chill at the back of her neck, a sharp freezing sensation that made the fit blonde let out a yelp of shock, and goosebumps appear all over her naked body. Turning around, she saw a giggling Siobhan standing behind her, an ice cube in hand.

"Need to cool off?" The bubbly Brit asked between giggles, still holding the ice cube threateningly towards Robyn's torso, inches from her cleavage, "You can back down now, I wouldn't blame you. It must be difficult to work in the nude."

"Tell me about it..." Robyn rolled her eyes, turning off the tap spewing the cold water behind her, and walking back to her seat at the kitchen table, considerably more aware of her surroundings than just a few minutes ago, "I'm fine Siobhan! Nothings gonna make me back down!"

"Not even your manager calling from a meeting?" Siobhan asked, her eyes motioning towards Robyn's computer screen.

"Shit!" Robyn exclaimed, the fully nude beauty scrambling for her headset, double and then triple checking that the camera atop her work laptop was switched off, not wanting the enter the team meeting with all her assets on full display.

"I'll leave you to it..." Siobhan said, walking past Robyn to exit the kitchen, leaving the tray of ice cubes she had been holding down on the table, right next to Robyn's computer, "In case you 'get too close' and need to cool off..."

Robyn looked at Siobhan, confused by her statement, before her attention was drawn back to the virtual teams meeting she had just joined. Her racing heart was only beating faster as she saw that almost half the people working today were already in the meeting, and a majority of them already had their cameras on. Robyn nervously studied their reactions, waiting to see if any of them outwardly reacted to seeing a nude co-worker join the meeting out of nowhere. Thankfully, it seemed that her camera was indeed turned off, making the twitchy nervous girl let out a breath, safe at least for the time being.

"Alright, that looks to be everyone. Can everyone get their cameras on please? The bosses are wanting to make this mandatory for every call now." Emma began the meeting, followed by a few grumbling voices, and the final few holdouts turning on their cameras. Robyn felt her face beginning to heat up even more, the naked blonde hoping Emma wouldn't mind her being the only one without her camera on. Unfortunately for her... "Robyn, camera on." Emma stated.

"Um... is it not on?" Robyn said, the nervous naked beauty doing her best to sound surprised despite her growing anxiety and arousal, adding "Oh... I'm hitting the camera button, but nothings happening. Must be broken." Her thighs rubbed against each other, the athletic girl hoping that Emma would buy her deception and let her off the hook, just this once. It's not like she would make a habit of working naked!

"Whatever, bring it in to IT on Monday." Emma sighed, clearly rolling her eyes on camera, making Robyn let out a barely audible sigh of relief, that she had gotten away with it for now. That her athletic body, unrestrained by clothing, that every inch of her pale skin, wasn't going to be exposed to all of her co-workers currently on the call.

Emma continued on with the meeting, and Robyn tried her best to relax, having muted herself, and instead just trying to focus on the words her boss was saying, as well as all of the co-workers on her screen, all having their cameras on, and all in various states of dress. Some, clearly morning people, were fully dressed and well groomed, as if they would be in the office, while other were very obviously in their pyjamas, not thrilled about working on a Saturday morning. But none of them were as underdressed as Robyn, something the blonde couldn't shake. She kept carefully studying the faces of her co-workers, for any change in expression, one that might tell her that the camera on her laptop had randomly decided to turn itself back on, without her input, exposing her entire body, pale smooth skin, to them, giving a lovely view of her perky breasts and abs with how the computer was currently angled.

And from there, as the meeting went on, Robyn's thoughts just spiralled. Not even thoughts of the camera randomly turning itself on, but now images of her sitting in the meeting room of the office, dressed exactly as she was now, bare from head to toe. Sitting with her legs crossed, her entire naked body covered in goosebumps as she tried her best to listen and take notes, despite every eye in the room currently being on her, seeing all of her. Their gazes looking up and down her body frequently and repeatedly, seeing her hard little nipples atop her breasts, the thought only making her face hotter as she got more and more aroused, both in real life and in her fantasy shifting in her seat, her crossed thighs putting just that little bit of pressure on her engorged and throbbing lower lips, to make her exhale a small moan, Robyn's heart rate skyrocketing and snapping out of her fantasy, the embarrassed girl making sure that her microphone was also muted.

Thankfully for her, a quick visual inspection confirmed to the blonde that she had indeed muted her microphone, and that Emma was still talking on about whatever she was talking about. But that relative safety just let her mind wander back to her previous thoughts, this time she was standing in the meeting room, up at the front, presenting a PowerPoint. Standing naked in front of double digit numbers of her co-workers, them now being able to freely see below her waist, her athletic legs, leading all the way up to her secret patch of hair, just above her pussy, now spilling juices down her thighs at an increasing rate. She was so hot, so horny! Back in reality, Robyn let out another moan after having flexed her thighs, putting more pressure on her pussy and sending a shot of arousal through her!

Quickly moving to uncross her legs, the blonde was feeling her arousal continuing to rise more and more, even after she had removed all stimulation, now sitting with her legs spread, wide open, revealing her throbbing, puffy pussy, wet with her dew. Robyn took deep breaths, trying to regain control of her breathing, which she found to have gotten heavy and ragged, Robyn feeling something familiar building up inside her, but not understanding how when she wasn't even touching herself! But then, her mind wandered back to the previous week, to Siobhan running around the city totally naked. When Robyn had found her, the poor girl had obviously gotten so worked up that she lost control, and climaxed in front of Robyn, seemingly without stimulation. Was this what was happening to her? Was she so horny from her nudity that she was about to cum?!

Robyn couldn't allow that, she couldn't have an orgasm while on a call with all her colleagues, mic and camera turned off or not! But her own mental decrees that this just couldn't happen was doing nothing to calm down her raging libido, in fact it was only making it worse! The naked blonde was barrelling towards bliss, and was starting to panic now. Doing the only thing she could think of, she reached for the tray of ice Siobhan had left behind, grabbing an ice cube out of it, and bringing the frozen cube directly to her clit.

"Oh god!" Robyn yelled in surprise, the freezing ice cube on her most sensitive nub sending her body into shock, although thankfully having the desired effect of calming the girl down, the blonde no longer feeling like she was in danger of cumming, though her clit and her nipples were not both harder than ever, a delightful combination of her arousal and the cold. Robyn removed the rapidly melting ice cube as quickly as she had touched her love button with it, feeling more aware of her surroundings, and thankfully just in time to hear Emma wrapping up the meeting, and all of her co-workers saying farewell. The naked and shivering Robyn un-muted her mic for a few seconds, just to say a quick "goodbye", before exiting out of the virtual meeting, the naked blonde letting out a massive sigh of relief, feeling herself sweating more than ever now, thankful that was over.

Robyn jumped at the sound of a slow clapping coming from the doorway of the kitchen, the embarrassed blonde looking over to see Siobhan, leaning against the doorframe, giving her a sarcastic applause.

"Well done. You got through a whole meeting without a stitch of clothing on. And without losing your composure." She sarcastically joked, walking over to the ice tray, "Guess these were necessary after all."

"I just didn't want to give into it, unlike you, miss three-times in one morning." Robyn quipped back, her body readjusting after being so close to climax, to have been so suddenly pulled back from the brink. But now, the naked blonde could feel her body tingling with arousal once again.

"Well, since you need to be cooled off, how about a little lunch time walk?" Siobhan stated, knowing she had Robyn backed into a corner now, her roommate for the weekend would surely have to back down now.

"Outside?!" Robyn exclaimed, the fit blondes heart rate increasing in pace at the thought of what Siobhan was suggesting.

"Yep. Just a casual little walk around the block. Why? Are you backing down? I was able to do that and then some after all..." Siobhan teased. Robyn's anxiety turned to a competitive sense of encouragement, her mind telling her that she needs to do this. She can't back down. She's not a quitter!

"Or I suppose you can just go get dressed and..."

"Lets go." Robyn cut Siobhan off, having stood up and beginning to walk out of the kitchen, into the hallway, and towards the front door. Siobhan's eyes were wide, and she stuttered for a second, obviously shocked, but not as much as she had been when Robyn had initially stripped down, the British girl instead following her naked friend as she walked towards the front door.

"You're really going to do this? Willingly?" Siobhan asked as the two girls stood right beside the front door, seeing the nervousness and embarrassment written all over Robyn's face, but the light from outside reflecting just right to reflect off the visible wetness of her crotch and thighs, and of course her hard nipples poking out, clear cut signs of her arousal.

"Just around the block?" Robyn asked, her hand reaching for the door handle, looking over to Siobhan's stunned face, the Brit nodding in response to her question, Robyn taking a deep breath before saying, "Let's get this over with."

With one motion, like ripping off a band aid, Robyn opened the front door, exposing her entire naked body to the street. The girls body went stiff, as a pulse of arousal shot through her as the warm noon breeze caressed every curve of her. Robyn's arms shot into covering positions, one draped across her breasts, her hard nipples poking into her forearm, while the other dove between her legs, her hand splayed out in an attempt to cover her blonde patch of curls, though a few stray hairs poked out, as well as her engorged and dripping pussy, the fit blonde having to take extra care not to accidentally stimulate herself while doing so. Extending one bare leg out, her bare foot met the concrete ground below, warmed by the sun, and with a half nervous, half horny sigh, she began walking, one step after the other, out towards the sidewalk.

Robyn jumped as she reached the sidewalk, at the sound of a door slamming shut, the fit blonde looking around frantically as the blush on her face grew hotter, looking to see if someone had just exited their house only to be treated to the view of the nude blonde shuffling along the sidewalk. Her heart rate calmed only slightly as she realised it was Siobhan exiting the house, and closing the door behind her, her British friend making a show of having the key, maybe in an effort to let Robyn know it wouldn't be as bad as her own streak since she wasn't locked out, but more likely to signal to Robyn that she would determine when the naked beauty would be allowed access back to the house.

The two continued their walk, Robyn torn between her nerves wanting her to walk as slowly and carefully as possible, the naked girl walking past each of her neighbours houses with not a stitch of clothing on, feeling her arousal only grow by the second until she was sure she was in some sort of horny hell, and wanting to move as quickly as possible to get this over with. Her body was on fire, and embarrassment fuelled arousal fire was burning within her, Robyn's hand covering her crotch emanating heat as she walked. Every sensation, from the sun shining down, illuminating her soft curves and every inch of pale skin, to the breeze caressing her, and the sensation of her feet on the ground, any hope of forgetting about or ignoring her naked state was lost.

"Careful, you don't have any ice cubes to save you this time." Siobhan joked as they were approaching the end of the street, nearing the main road. Robyn had been lucky that no one was around to see her nudity in the relatively enclosed street, but once out on the main road to loop back around, the amount of cars and people around during this time would be impossible to effectively hide from! Robyn wanted to cower, to give up the challenge and run back to the house to get dressed. But her pride, her damn competitive nature simply wouldn't allow it!

"I won't need them." Robyn said through gritted teeth as they approached the main road. Damn Siobhan, for making adding not cumming to her list of challenges, even if not specifically stated! Robyn felt her adrenaline pumping as they rounded the corner, the naked blonde beauty now standing on the sidewalk of the main road, emphasised by a car immediately speeding past. Robyn felt her heart thumping as she was counting how many pedestrians were walking up and down the road, her foggy mind giving up once she passed double digits. The reactions were not immediate, some walking the other way, and others not paying attention, but slowly and surely, attention started to be drawn towards the fully naked girl walking down the sidewalk, with only her arms for cover, and her face an impressive shade of crimson.

The reactions were slow, and varied. The people walking down the sidewalk almost all did a double take, their heads whipping around with their eyes wide, and Robyn could feel them taking in every inch of her exposed body, the nude girls arms, still in their covering positions, tightening their hold of her most private and precious areas, that she was finding to be very sensitive, and ridiculously tingly, her nipples she was sure would be able to cut through glass, and her pussy leaking hot lady honey onto the hand she was covering it with, the blonde feeling like she was again rapidly approaching orgasm.

The onlookers would mostly laugh or scoff at her embarrassing and shameful display, something Robyn was a little bit thankful for, that she didn't have to focus on any of them seeing her for more than a few seconds, even though the nude girl knew they were also getting a view of her athletic ass from behind. Siobhan though, it seemed wasn't satisfied with this, a hand making it's way to Robyn's shoulder, the Brit guiding her friend to one of the store fronts they were passing.

"Lets grab a quick drink and then head back." Siobhan said casually, as if she wasn't standing next to a naked and horny girl out in public. Robyn's mind was too busy trying to mentally hold off climaxing on the street in front of all these people. The concrete of the ground soon gave way to cool tiled flooring beneath Robyn's bare feet, the naked girl having not even registered what Siobhan said, or where she was being led, until she was already in the small corner store!

"Oh my god!" Robyn suddenly exclaimed, drawing the attention of Siobhan and the guy behind the counter, him looking up, and his eyes widening at the sight, "Siobhan, we come here like, every day!"

"And now you've been here naked!" Siobhan cheerily replied, turning back to the bewildered store clerk, "Afternoon Dave, can we get 2 lemonades?" Dave, who knew Siobhan and Robyn from their frequent visits was still staring at Robyn's glorious naked body, the blonde standing there, jerking and twitching, her arms doing their best to cover what they could of her intimates, but Dave still seeing enough to know Robyn was a natural blonde. Stuttering out a, "S...sure, no problem..." Before reaching behind him to grab the two lemonades out of the fridge behind him.

Robyn was on the edge, she knew there was no saving herself this time short of asking Dave if there were any ice cubes behind the desk. And the thought of that only served to heighten her arousal and bring her closer to the dreaded edge. It was only when she heard a car horn honk from behind her, alerting Robyn to the fact that she was still exposing her ass and entire back to the street, that Robyn lost it.

"Oh! Oh shit... oh.... Fuck.... Damn it!" Robyn moaned as her pleasure climbed to the height it had earlier, but unlike earlier, went beyond that, the dam inside her breaking and a mornings worth of pressure being released thanks to her exhibitionistic activities. Robyn's body went stiff, as her orgasm overtook her, her pussy convulsing with each wave of pleasure that overtook her.

Robyn felt the warm sensation of pleasure spreading through her body like a wave, and her breathing became shallow as her pleasure intensified. She felt her body start to tremble, and her legs began to shake beneath her. The sensation was too strong to resist, and she moaned softly as her orgasm took over. Her eyes fluttered shut, and her head fell back as her body became overwhelmed with pleasure. Every nerve ending was alive with sensation, and her naked body began to shake uncontrollably. Her fingers curled into fists, as she tried to keep herself standing as the waves of pleasure rocked through her. Every inch of her body felt alive, and her breathing became erratic as her orgasm began to reach its peak. She gasped, and her legs started to buckle, but she held her ground as her body was overcome with pleasure.