Weekend at Robyn's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the sensation subsided, and Robyn slowly opened her eyes, the blonde feeling drained, yet completely satisfied, like no sex had ever made her feel. She was amazed that she had been able to stay standing during her spontaneous orgasm. Also amazed were her onlookers, Siobhan and Dave.

"Well we should be going Dave... Thanks for the lemonade." Siobhan grabbed the two bottles, leaving a few coins behind on the counter in payment, and began to drag the naked and panting Robyn out of the store, the dazed girl barely noticing as she recovered from her orgasm, as Siobhan led her back down the main road, towards the street they came from.

"I... I still win." Robyn panted, her arms resuming their covering position of her intimates, but her pride still intact despite her very public orgasm. Siobhan giggled,

"I guess. But don't get too cocky... you've still got another day left in the challenge."

"Shit."