All Comments on 'Weekend at Samantha's'

by davepepperbury

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet!

This is a really nicely written story, sexy and also a page turner. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hoping for more

I thoroughly enjoyed Weekend at Samantha's. Just the right amount of story and character development, romance, sex and lust and a beautiful finish.

But you mentioned the next chapters would be coming to continue the story. Can you please keep this love story going with " Their Last Long Hot Summer"?

I'm sure it will be just a hot if not more so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THE END?

After Cultural Exchange (the prequel to this story),

it was 6 days until the submission of this story.

Nearly a year has passed without the intended sequel,

Their Last Long Hot Summer,

although davepepperbury has submitted 5 other stories during that year.

So, is this the end of Paul and Samantha's story?

I've come across two different series on Literotica that took 11(!) years to complete, so there may be hope.

But hopefully it won't take 11 years.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

davepepperburydavepepperburyover 3 years agoAuthor
Not the end...

Part three is still going to happen. It’s in notes and half-written scenes, but the world situation right now has left me bereft of creativity. Paul and Samantha will return!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Deserves at least now more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part.

Francisco,

Newcastle upon Tyne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

But please, the situation is disproportionate for Paul. He suffered a lot, but the bullies did not suffer as much as he did. I want revenge. Revenge, revenge, revenge, for all the gods, revenge, revenge, revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. One of the best! But I can't find the promised sequel. I hope you are still planning to share it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this pair of stories. I'm hoping their tale continues for quite some time. Only wish I could score it higher than a 5. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
sensational sequel

This story is a sequel to Cultural Exchange, and the reader will want to follow the advise of the author and read that one before this one. As for Weekend at Samantha's, it is a deeply moving story, tender, passionate, and intensely romantic. The balance between plot and love scenes is exactly right, and one merges into the other effortlessly, thanks to the talent of the author. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous