Weekend at Samantha's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the same though. Getting undressed together was sexy. Being naked together, definitely sexy. Pulling on lycra, and having to pull your tits about so they sat properly in the costume? Not so much.

"Perv. No, go on, get. Wait in the kitchen for me if you don't want to go out to the twins on your own."

With faux reluctance, Paul headed down the stairs. He grabbed a pitcher out of a cupboard, half-filled it with ice from the freezer, and topped it up with cold water. He found a tray, added some tall glasses, and carried them out to a table by the pool. The twins lay on their stomachs on loungers on the opposite side of the pool, facing away. But Paul could easily tell which was which. Izzy was on the left, in the tiger-print bikini that tied up behind her neck; Immy in the fluorescent orange number was on the right. He didn't understand how others found them so difficult to tell apart, even before Izzy opened her mouth and removed all doubt. It was particularly easy when they were together because, despite the same genes and upbringing, Immy had a slightly fuller figure than Izzy - bigger tits and, of course, a bigger arse. But even apart, Paul knew which was which. It was just how they carried themselves - Izzy was confident, Immy a little reserved.

"It's rude to stare," Samantha whispered in his ear. Fuck, he hadn't heard her approach, and he realised he must have been standing there checking out the twins for several seconds. What a way to ruin things with Samantha, on just their second day! But she was smiling.

Nice to know he has some red blood pounding through him, she thought to herself. Just so long as he remembers he's mine. Then she ran that back through her brain for a moment. Mine? Shit, I've got it bad for him, haven't I.

Paul jumped. "Sorry!"

"Are you?" she grinned.

Scared though he was to ruin it, he decided honesty was the best policy - you can't build a lasting relationship on lies. "Well... No, not really. But if I upset you, I am sorry - but I remind you, this wasn't my idea."

Samantha put her finger on his lips. "Hush. You think too much. You're only worrying yourself. If there was a row of beefcake over there, I'd be looking, too. It wouldn't mean I didn't love you."

Fuck. How do I take those words back? Please, let him not have heard me.

But he was staring at her, open-mouthed; and she didn't think it was because of her choice of bikini.

"Did you just..."

"It was a turn of phrase. Probably. Oh, I don't know, I'm all confused. I've not felt this way before, not so fast and so intense. Just let me work through it, and don't push it."

"Well, I love you," he said, coming in for a hug. "And I don't expect you to return those feelings straight away, if ever. If this weekend is all we have, then it's more than I could ever have hoped for."

"Are you breaking up with me?" she said, sternly. But she couldn't keep it up, and she poked him, smirking.

"When you're dressed like that? No chance."

"You like it?" She gave a little twirl. A nice pale blue two-piece suit, with traditional shoulder straps. "I always find these a bit... Frumpy. But it's been years since I could wear a string bikini. I just kinda fall straight through them. The girls need this level of support, unfortunately." She seemed so downhearted. "Aren't you disappointed I'm not in something more like that?" she said, gesturing to the twins. That stuff was okay for girls less blessed than she was; but having her neck and ribcage cut up as if with cheese wire, just to fall out one way or the other, just wasn't sexy. Okay for a photoshoot, but not practical swimwear.

"Samantha, nothing you wear could ever disappoint me. You'd look hot in a bin liner."

"So, I'm rubbish now, am I? Charming. And I need to wear something shapeless. You want me to cover up? I see, what a load..." but then Paul was on her, tickling her, stopping the teasing. She ran, shrieking, and Paul jumped her... And they both fell into the pool. Soon they resurfaced, coughing up water but laughing and splashing each other. Samantha swam over to Paul, wrapped her arms round her neck and her legs round his waist.

"God, I love how the water runs down your neck, and down here," he said, tracing some droplets over the soft skin of her breast, bobbing in the water. Her skin shone, and sparkled as the droplets caught the light. Her hair was plastered against her head, and the sunlight picked out the freckles over her nose. He kissed her forehead, her nose, her lips... and then they were over each other, kissing deeply and passionately, hands roving freely under the water, not caring that the twins could be watching them.

///

"What are they doing?" Izzy asked.

Immy turned her head and stole a glance. "Making out in the water, looks like."

"Ewww. I was going to swim in there later."

"For all we know, they fucked in there last night."

Not a picture Izzy wanted in her head. "Thanks for that, sis."

This wasn't what she had in mind at all. This was supposed to be a girl's bonding day; a bit of tanning, some pool time, lots of bitching about girls not present and taking shit about boys they'd had, or wanted. Now he was here, being all lovey-dovey with Samantha, ruining it all.

Anyone but Paul, she thought. He's such a loser. Such an idiot. What does she see in him?

Stop lying to yourself, said a small voice in her head. You know exactly what she sees in him. It's the same as you saw in him, once. He's kind, and he's gentle, and he's considerate. And now he's hers, because you thought the best way to get to him would be to start that stupid rumour that he fancied you, and then got all bitchy when he didn't respond how you wanted. I guess it never occurred to you that he was simply shy. If you'd made the right move, that could be you, arms wrapped round him, with his fingers in your... Ewww that's gross, right there in the water, for fuck's sake.

"I need one of those margaritas. You in?"

"Speaking my language," Immy replied.

Izzy wandered over towards the kitchen to grab some booze, then saw something disgusting near the door. "Err, Sammy? You might want to clean up after those dogs of yours, there's shit everywhere over here."

"Fuck!" Samantha said. "I haven't walked them yet today!" She swam to the side and pulled herself out, wrapped a towel quickly round herself to soak up most of the water.

"Do you want me to come with?" Paul asked.

"No, I'll be five minutes. I'll throw a summer dress over this and just run them round the rec."

Paul didn't want to be left behind, with the twins, but Samantha had already disappeared into the house, dogs yelping along behind her.

Izzy watched him watch her go. Fuck, he could have been looking at me like that.

Maybe he still would, given the right provocation.

"Immy, can you cream me up?" she said, lying on her stomach on the lounger. "And let's have some fun with him," she muttered.

"Ooooh! That's cold!" she cooed, as Immy drizzled the sun cream over her back. Immy knelt beside her sister and started to spread it over her skin. "Hang on, let me take this off," Izzy said, untying the bikini top and then tossing it aside.

"What are you doing?" Immy whispered.

"Teasing him," she replied. "Is he watching?"

"He's pretending not to. He's swimming up and down, but he keeps looking over this way."

"Good. Just play along, will you? It'll be fun."

Immy ran her hands over her sister's back, making sure she was covered from neck to arse. "Oh yeah, that's right, that's better," Izzy was saying, unnecessarily loudly. "Oh, that feels so good on my skin, all cool and slippery."

"Ease up a bit, sis," Immy whispered. "He'll think we're a bit too close to each other, you know."

Yes, that's exactly what I want him to think, you dolt. Boys love lesbians... And bisexual lesbian twins has got to be a top fantasy. "Do my legs, I need you to rub cream into them too!"

Immy shook her head in disbelief, but kept playing along. It was something to do.

"Yeah, that feels so good, run your hands up my thighs, yeah, right there, just like that," Izzy purred.

Paul desperately wished he'd gone with Samantha to walk the dogs. What the hell were those two playing at? He'd tried to ignore them, but Izzy's constant commentary, on how good it felt to have her sister's hands on her... He couldn't unhear that, and nor could his cock. He had to swim on his front so they couldn't see his erection. Surely they weren't actually, you know, at it? With her sister? Paul didn't have a brother or a sister, but he couldn't imagine having sex with one even if he did, despite what porn would have you believe. But perhaps it was different, with twins. After all, they had the same body as you; did that mean you knew exactly how they wanted to be touched... Paul shook his head, trying to flick the thoughts away as easily as the water droplets from his hair. It didn't work very well.

"Slide your fingers into my bottoms," Izzy said.

"Fuck, no!"

"Not into my pussy, you idiot! Just under the fabric."

"I don't think that's appropriate, Izzy."

"Come on, pretend to get me off. It'll be funny!"

"What do you mean, funny?"

"Look at him, he doesn't know what to do. This is all so new to him. It's so easy to make him uncomfortable. Maybe we can scare him off, make him go home, then we can have our girl's day." Izzy felt bad, lying to her sister like that. Yeah, she wanted it to be just the girls... But she also wanted to get Paul all hot and bothered, make him think of her as a sexual being. Make him realise what he's missing, being with the wrong girl.

"Hmmm, okay, but if Sammy comes back, you can explain it to her."

Immy started sliding her hands up Izzy's thighs, stroking back and forth. "Mmmm, that feels so nice," Izzy said. Then she brushed over her sister's pussy, "Hey, this is pretend, remember?" she whispered to her twin.

"You want it to look real, don't you?" Immy whispered back. "Hush and let me work."

With the next stroke upwards, Immy pushed the bikini material over the globes of her sister's arse cheeks, revealing her firm butt, bunching the material into the crease of her arse. Immy started to run her hands over her sister's butt, then drizzled more cold cream onto it.

"Fuck" Izzy shouted, then lowered her voice. "That was cold!"

Immy sniggered, then started working the cream into her sister's skin. Her fingers were now very slippery, and she started working the cheeks, sliding her fingers over the flesh, down across the thighs...

"You're almost too good that that," Izzy said. "Something you want to tell me?"

"Shuddup, he's watching!"

Then Immy started to slide her fingers towards Immy's barely-covered pussy, running her fingers along the seam of the bikini, stroking along the very top of her sister's thighs. Then she slid her fingers into the bikini.

"Oh god, that feels soooo gooood," Izzy moaned, playing along. Immy kept working over her thighs, over her arse, back to her front. Then she stroked across her sister's pussy.

"Christ!" Izzy shouted, and threw Immy a look, who looked back, all innocent.

"What? Just keeping it real, sis. That's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Don't be so GOD DAMN stupid," shouting as her sister brushed over her clit again.

Paul couldn't help watching, now. Immy was surely stroking her sister off, right there in Samantha's garden, knowing he was watching. He mustn't look. He was sure Samantha wouldn't want him to. He wasn't sure he wanted to, either, but it was impossible for him to ignore.

Then Immy stopped pretending, and slid two fingers inside her sister's pussy.

"FUCK!" Izzy shouted. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"It's not nice to tease," Immy giggled.

"You better not be getting off on this!"

Immy just smiled. "Kiss me," she said.

"Like fuck!"

Immy started leaning towards her. "Kiss me. We'll have him coming right there in the water. Isn't that what you wanted?"

Izzy was confused. She'd lost control of the situation completely. When did Immy get so assertive? And fuck, her hand feels so good in my cunt, she knows exactly how to touch me...

Then her sister's face was right there in front of her. Staring at her. Daring her to do it. And she never, ever, backed out of a dare.

As their tongues met, Immy slipped her other hand into her own bikini bottoms, and frigged herself off at the same pace as her other hand on her sister's clit.

The kiss ended. Izzy's eyes were wide, with surprise? Delight? Lust?

"Oh, fuck yeah, make me cum, sis! Bring me off! Fucking hell yeah!" This wasn't play, now. This was real. She needed to come, needed it so badly. "Oh god, like that, just like that, god, fuck, I'm close, I'm so fucking close... Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, FUUUUCK!"

Izzy came so hard that she flooded her costume, leaving a dark wet patch between her legs. She was panting and whimpering, staring in disbelief at her sister. Immy looked dead proud of herself.

Paul was so hard it was physically painful. He needed to sort himself out. He climbed out of the water, facing away from the twins, and made his way towards the house, intending to lock himself in the toilet while he dealt with the situation.

"Where are you going?" Immy called to him.

"Just need a wee," he called back.

She was walking up behind him. "You'll have a job, in that state," she said, nodding to his erection that the shorts just couldn't hide. "Let me help you with that."

Oh god, no, he thought. What the hell was going on? It's like they were all on heat, or something. Why all the interest in him, suddenly? It was like, because Samantha was going with him, that her friends now thought of him sexually... And wanted some of what she was having. It made him desperately uncomfortable. He still couldn't wrap his head around Samantha fancying him... This was all too much.

Samantha! She should be back already. What if she came back now, while he had this massive hard-on, and Immy was walking toward him, dripping wet, tits barely covered by tiny bits of material, nipples hard... And Izzy, running over too, her bottoms soaking wet in a way that couldn't be explained by a quick dip in the water... Fuck, she'd dump him. It would all be over with her, before it had started.

"Yeah, let us help you," Izzy said. They started backing him towards the summer house, away from the kitchen. "We could take it in turns, or maybe you'd want us both together?" She wrapped her arm round Immy's waist, and they kissed each other again. Each grabbed one of the other's tits as they walked, stroking each other's nipples. "You'd like that, right? Two for one, both killer bods, pressing our tits against you, licking you, sucking you off..."

Paul's back hit the wood of the summer house. He grappled for the door, found it, and jumped inside, closing it behind him and pushing a chair against it. He sat in the chair, so they couldn't get in.

The girls laughed, loud and long. "Mission accomplished," Izzy said. "He'll be out of here in no time."

Paul sat in the summer house, crumpled in despair. He knew other guys would have taken them up on it, fucked them both and to hell with the consequences. Samantha might never find out, and if not he'd turned down a sure thing for no reason. Or had he? Were they just teasing him, like they always did? Making fun of him, of his new-found sexuality, by coming on to him so strongly. Or maybe it was a test - they were Samantha's best friends. Had she put them up to it, to see if he'd cheat on her? Would she do that? He didn't think so, but he had to admit that he didn't know her very well yet...

The tears rolled, and he found he was snivelling, and had nothing to clean up with in here. How pathetic. Samantha can't want me, can't want this. And he put his head in his hands.

Immy looked back through the window, saw Paul crying. "Hey, sis, I think we really upset him."

"So?"

"So, won't Sammy want to know why he's hiding in there when she comes back?"

"I don't give a shit. She'll probably send him home, snivelling little prat."

Immy wasn't so sure. "I think she really cares for him. She'll be pissed, with us, if she thinks we upset him." She looked at her sister. "We need to apologise."

Apologise? To Paul, the wimp, the loser, the... Poor innocent boy they probably just scared half to death, their best friend's new boyfriend. Fuck it, Immy was right.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," she called out.

Immy went to the door, knocked gently. "Please let us in. I am sorry. I was just teasing; I didn't want to upset you."

Paul tried to breathe normally, and wiped his hand across his face. He was used to teasing, why was this different? Because he had more to lose, now, he realised. But Immy sounded genuinely sorry. That could be a trick too, of course... But you must trust people sometimes, otherwise what was the point?

He pushed the chair back aside, let Immy come in. She put her arms out. "Hug?"

"Um... I don't think that's appropriate," he said. She was, after all, still in that quite revealing bikini, and he, upset or otherwise, still had eyes and would still feel her against him. But his erection had been thoroughly killed off; for now, at least.

"Hey guys, what are you doing in here?" Samantha was back; and thank god it wasn't moments before. Turlough prowled round Izzy, suspicious, while Nyssa and Tegan swarmed round Paul's legs.

He took the opportunity to kneel, facing away from Samantha, and let them lick his face, hiding the mess. "We were just looking for some inflatables," he lied, "so we could have a game in the pool."

"Yeah, we weren't sure where you kept them," Izzy confirmed, and Immy nodded.

"They're in the garage, you idiots - they'd perish over the winter if we kept them in here. Come on, I'll show you." And she started making her way back across the lawn.

"Thank you," Immy mouthed to Paul. He nodded. No need to hurt Samantha's feelings too. "I owe you one," she mouthed.

"You guys all okay together? I hope Paul behaved himself," she said.

"He was the perfect gentleman," Immy replied.

Unfortunately, Izzy thought.

Samantha knew he would never have done anything; it wasn't in his nature. She had no worries he'd cheat on her; she knew he loved her absolutely and unconditionally and would never do anything to jeopardise what they had together. Otherwise she never would have left him here with them. Not like her other boyfriends; the twins would have been all over them like a rash, and the bastards would have loved the attention. She wrapped her arm round Paul, and pulled him in for a kiss. She could trust him, and that was so sexy.

"By the way, did you give pizza to the dogs last night?"

Paul looked guilty.

"Thought so. Please don't, or next time, you can clear up their shit. It goes every-fucking-where, all slimy and horrid." She shuddered. "That's what took me so long."

///

It would take a while to forgive them, Paul thought, but there was no point being an arse about it. So, he joined in the pool games; after all, what hardship was it to jump about in the water on a hot bank holiday Sunday with three sexy young women? The way the water ran over their skin, the way their boobs bounced as they jumped, the bare skin. He brushed against Samantha more than was necessary for the game, and she kept pressing herself against his back. Then they were wrestling in the water, pretending to play for the ball but just using it as a flimsy excuse to grope each other. The twins piled on, and Paul's face was under the water, and all he could see were bobbing tits and flat tummies and nice arses and breathing didn't seem important... Then Samantha dragged him to the surface and smacked him hard on the back. He fountained a load of water back into the pool.

"Don't you fucking drown on me now, you bastard, just when I was getting to like you!"

1...34567...9