Weekend at Samantha's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his hands up and down her sides; cupping her breasts, then back to her waist, round to her arse. Stroking, feeling, caressing. Drinking in the sight of her; how her skin moved and tits swayed as she rode him. His angel, his goddess...

She could see his lips move, hear him whispering against her skin. "Mine.. Mine..." as if he was still trying to convince himself that this was real. Desire burned through her. She wanted - needed - to possess him, to mark him, to make this undeniable. She kissed her way down his face; forehead, nose, mouth, cheek, ear. Nuzzled her way down his neck. His scent was overwhelming. She licked at his neck, just above the collarbone. The salty-sweat taste drove her over the edge. She kissed, open-mouthed, and drew his skin between her lips, between her teeth. She suckled and drew on him, hard.

"Fuck yes; bite me harder, hurt me," he ordered. She could feel him reacting; pulling her close, fucking back up into her all the harder, as she marked him. The wrongness of it, the raw lust, the power... It boiled her over, and she came, shuddering and flooding, with his flesh still in her mouth; her cunt clamped down onto him, milking his cock as she brought him over with her. She tried to hold his skin in her mouth while they came, but broke off, gasping for breath.

As she came down, she looked over her handiwork. The love bite was the width of a golf ball, angry and purple and speckled with red blood spots. "Holy shit, I'm so sorry!" With the hormones and adrenaline draining away, she realised what she had done. There would be no hiding that. The whole school would know.

"Don't be. I'll wear it with pride," he said. "I'm more worried about my shorts..." He nodded down to the wet sticky mess where they met. "I've got to walk in on my mum, like this!"

She laughed, leant over him, took his head in her hands and kissed him again.

///

She pulled up outside the block of flats where he lived. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yes. See you at school, in the morning." He leant over; they kissed briefly, and he climbed out of the car; grabbed his bag off the back seat, and stepped back. They'd already said all there was to say. Except... "Love you, take care!"

"Love you too. See ya!" And she gunned the engine and screeched back up the road.

There she goes, he thought. My goddess... Although, not really. She was hot, yes. But so much more. She was a lonely, horny, sweet, fucked-up teenager, unsure what to do with herself or her life, trying to find her way in the world. Just like him. Somehow knowing that made her all the more alluring. He could stop idolising the fantasy, and instead start dating the reality.

School tomorrow would be interesting. Even if Emma and the twins hadn't already told everyone they know, the love bite would be undeniable. They'd all know he'd been with someone; the only secret would be who. He'd let Samantha decide how it was played from there. He'd be just fine keeping it a mystery, if that was what she wanted.

They had a long, long summer ahead, after their exams. Sunny days with nothing to do except see where this was going. And come September, when they'd both be off to University? Well, they'd deal with that later.

As she reached the bend at the top of the road, he waved. He caught the scent of her on his fingers; took a deep satisfying sniff, realising he'd be smothering himself in that aroma as he brought himself some oblivion later that night. For now, he watched her drive into the setting sun, a hand flung up and waving goodbye, hair dancing in the air as she sped away.

THE END

///

Paul and Samantha will return in "Their Last Long Hot Summer"

1...456789