Weekend at the Beach House Pt. 01

Story Info
GF and I spend a weekend at a beach house with 3 friends.
4.6k words
4.19
46.6k
59
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
limfx
limfx
48 Followers

My girlfriend Rachel and I are currently living abroad. On the summer before our departure, we got together with a few mutual friends from Uni to have a last get-together before the semester began, since we would leave at the end of it. The country we were going is predominantly cold, so the place chosen to hang out was a beach house one of our friend's parents have on an island nearby.

This was only one of the "last-somethings" we did before leaving, so only a few people were invited, and, of those, just three could go at the time: a couple - Jeff and Amy, and Sarah; whom, at first, was worried about being the only one without a pair. We talked to her that it wasn't a couple's thing, that we were just hanging out as friends, and convinced her to come with us. It was a good thing we were on 5 people, since we could all go on the same car and split the gas.

The trip took only three hours, of those one was spent on the ferryboat, and was uneventful. Time flew by as we talked, catching up on school gossip.

When we disembarked from the boat, it was already getting dark, so we immediately hit the road, arriving at the house a little over an hour later.

The place, although small, had just what us young adults needed from a beach house: a four by two meters pool that included a small cascade, and an annexed hot tub; an outdoor barbeque grill; and a few hammocks on the porch. It was located within walking distance from the nearest beach.

Arriving at the house, all of us were a bit tired from going to the supermarket to buy supplies for our stay, so we put our bags in our respective rooms, cracked open a cold one, and hung around lazily by the pool.

Being more of a night owl myself, I had woken up late that day, so, after changing into my speedo, I jumped up on the pool, turning on its lights and cascade. I asked if anyone was going to join me, and after some convincing, Sarah ended up putting her bikini and getting in the water as well.

We chatted for some half an hour, when the couple started to whisper among them, and soon excused themselves to their room. Shortly after, my girlfriend said she was tired and was going to take a shower and go to bed. By then it was barely nine o'clock.

Sarah started to feel a bit awkward alone with me, since we don't usually hang by ourselves, but as we drank more, she started to feel more comfortable. We talked trivialities from Uni, until at some point she accidently blurted out that she was making some money by selling photos of her online.

I was taken aback! Although she had the body for it - at barely 1.60m, she had great proportions: big butt and tits, slim waist, and, as I started to notice, looking closely at her body, also an uninhibited choice of swimwear.

I probably did not notice at first because when she entered the pool I was still in the presence of my girlfriend, but the top of her bikini showed a lot of skin, barely containing her big breasts - in fact it seemed to cover less than half of them, making me start to notice her aureolae just barely peaking. Even submerged, her bikini bottoms seemed to follow the pattern of its counterpart - minimal!

She seemed amused by me glancing over her body, only now noticing how much of it was on display and allowed me to return to senses before talking again.

She was having some problems with her mom, whom she lived with, and was looking for a way to make some money, when a friend recommended she start an OnlyFans. She had her doubts at first, but being good looking, soon she saw her bank account starting to grow. Now she was investing in equipment and clothing in order to have more followers and finally live by herself.

I looked at her dumbfounded! No one at our Uni would believe that this angel-faced, cute-looking, timid girl, was making money doing pornography online!

"Well, you're the first person that knows my secret!" She said, getting closer to me in the pool.

"You know, I was actually hoping I could use this trip to take some beach/pool-themed photos for my fans..." Sarah continued.

"I have even brought my DSLR camera, and a waterproof one, and I just realized YOU can help me with them!" She proposed excitedly, now already close to me, almost whispering.

"Well... I mean... If it's to help you..." I agreed. A bit too quickly, now that I think about it.

"Go to my room and open the pink backpack. Both cameras are there. Bring the waterproof one." She said, almost in a commanding tone, still whispering.

Leaving the pool, I soon realized that inside my speedos there was a slight tent starting to form in anticipation of what was about to happen. As I entered the house, I adjusted it as not to look so obvious.

When I arrived by the pool, Sarah was standing in the opposite end, below the cascade, with only her head out of the water. She motioned me to come over. As I did, I noticed a tangled mess of clothing on the edge of the pool - Her bikini! 'Oh my fuck, she's already naked' I realized, as my erection started to grow even more, as I dove quickly into the pool to try and conceal it.

"Ok, so I was thinking that we could-" She started to explain her plan, but I couldn't listen. Not a single word entered my head, because as soon as Sarah started speaking, she stood straight up in the pool, leaving her bare breasts, heaving as she talked, mere centimeters from my face, her perfectly round, perky, pink-nippled-pointing-at-me breasts.

I soon realized there was no more noise coming from her and looked at her face for what seemed the first time in a long while.

"Well, did you have a good look? Because you're gonna see them a lot more this weekend, and we just can't have you spacing out every time you see them" She said sporting a faux stern face, almost disguising a smirk.

"Oh god, I am SO SORRY, it's just that...you know...they're spectacular" I muttered.

"I know, every guy has the same reaction, but focus!" Sarah said with a knowing smile on her face.

After showing me how to use the camera, we soon started shooting some poses. It started pretty vanilla: bit of her face at right angles, then some shoulder, cleavage and such. When we started to do some full-body underwater photos, my cock was almost escaping the piece of fabric it was contained in!

Until then I had only seen her from the waist up, but the rest of her body was just as mesmerising: thick bit muscular thighs that lead to what I could only describe as a perfect-looking pussy, crowned by a delicate, lightly trimmed, heart-shaped pubic hair.

As I, she could also see my body underwater, and soon noticed me almost bursting out of my bottoms.

"Oh my god, you're SO hard! Is it all because of me?" Sarah asked coyly.

"Well, I mean..." I said surfacing, gasping for air after holding my breath for far longer than I should as admiring her body.

Without saying a word, Sarah plunged in the pool and, before I realized what was happening, I tripped and fell in the water, surfacing to see her triumphant look and my speedos in her hands!

"Now that you're more comfortable, lets resume our photo shoot." She said with a smile still in her face as she put my bottoms on top of her discarded clothing.

And so we did. The following poses increased in lewdness, and soon we were doing underwater leg-spread, hands-spreading-ass poses and much more. At one point she started floating, and I started to take pictures, getting ever closer to her face. First her legs were near my shoulders, then, as I took a step further, they were around my torso. Delving a bit into the water, my face stood mere centimeters from her enticing love hole.

Seeing no reaction from her, I took a step further and pressed my face on her smooth skin. I could feel the short-trimmed fur caress my nose as I continued to take close-ups of her, until her bottom lips were on my mouth.

Letting go of the camera and shedding any pretense of taking photos, my mouth french-kissing her opening, feeling her wetness on my tongue.

Yes, I know we were inside a pool, but pussy juice is pussy juice, and you can recognise that taste anywhere.

I licked, tongued and finger-fucked her, as Sarah wrapped her oh-so-soft thighs around my neck. My saliva was spread on her from the top of her clit, near the bottom of her heart-shaped hair, to the beautiful little puckered pink asshole. As she neared an orgasm, the moans started to get a bit loud, only ever so, and she squeezed me with her legs, smashing my face on her pussy. That sweet, sweet pussy, that only a few hours ago I never even dreamed of seeing, let along face-fuck it.

As soon as she climaxed, she let me go, and with my raging hard-on I had only one though in mind. Turning her around and pinning her to the wall, I used my hands to open her legs wide, positioning the head of my cock right upon her opening. Just as I was about to head in, Sarah put her hand between us, pushing me away.

"Not now... I'm still too sensitive down there..." She pleaded.

Feeling a bit ashamed, like I was taking advantage of her, I started to leave the pool, when she suddenly grabs me by the hips and sits me by the edge of the pool and unexpectedly takes me in her mouth. I had no reaction, but only for a moment.

I would love to say that she sucked me for half an hour and a torrential stream of cum blasted from my cock into the air, but the truth was that, having suffered enough from her gorgeous naked body all this time, all it took was me looking down on this nude beauty bobbing her head up and down my shaft, butt in the air and tits touching my tights, and as soon as her tongue started making circles around the head of my cock, I just came deep inside her mouth. She enclosed me with her lips and sucked until the last drop.

Sitting at the edge of the pool, processing in my head what had just happened, Sarah left to the house in her birthday-suit, with the bikini and camera on her hands, but not before giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

I stayed like that for a while, then splashed some water in me on the outside shower, got dressed and went inside.

As soon as I go through the front door, I'm greeted by the sight of my guilty-looking girlfriend, one hand inside her soaked shorts and the other fixing her top, leaving the room where the couple was supposed to be sleeping.

She just runs to me, grab me by the hand and pushes me inside our room.

As I take off my speedo, she fixes her clothes and starts to leave the room, when I stop her.

"What the fuck happened?" I say, with more curiosity than rage in my voice.

"I just need to go to the bathroom, when I come back I'll explain it" Rachel said dismissively, without looking in my eyes.

I sensed something was wrong, so I pulled her to myself and planted a deep kiss in her mouth. As I did so, my hands sneaked in her shorts and caressed her pussy. She was absolutely, undoubtedly soaked. In her mouth I also felt a distinct salty taste...

"You've been a very naughty girl tonight, haven't you?" I said smirking.

"Yes..." She blushed, and I knew it was more from excitement than shame.

"Tell me from the start" I said as I sat us in the bed, lowering her shorts in the process.

Well now, you see, we don't have an open relationship per se, but we do share an open minded-ness sexually-wise. Rachel and I have been involved in a few threesomes - both planned and unplanned. She has even had a sexual adventure with a co-worker, some time ago, which I encouraged. Having said that, we did not plan anything for this weekend, even because we all take the same classes in Uni, and, with exception of her little fling, all our affairs involved strangers.

Rachel then started telling me what happened.

She left the pool, grabbed some clothes and went for a shower, planning to go to bed right after.

As she entered the bathroom and closed the door, Rachel realized that the lock was broken. Grabbing her phone, she sent on our group on WhatsApp a text explaining the issue, then proceeded to shower.

At this point I should say that my girlfriend uses glasses, to a degree that she can barely recognize someone's face even if they're only a few meters away.

As she was finishing washing her hair, the door suddenly opens. The shower glass was transparent, and even with all the steam, her silhouette was clearly visible through it. Thinking that everyone had seen her text about the lock, Rachel figured it was me and continued showering, even as Jeff took out his dick and started peeing right beside her.

Rachel finished showering, put her arm out and asked for the towel. Jeff hesitated a bit: in that position he could see almost her whole right breast, bar from the nipple that, smashed on the glass, was just a pink-ish blur; then obliged and left the bathroom.

Finishing getting dressed, she put on her glasses and looked at her reflection in the mirror: at almost 1.70m tall, Rachel had recently put out a few more pounds than she was happy with, even though most of it was well-distributed - her ass was round, even though it was so big and her tits were also a few cups bigger, outgrowing her previous DD - but she was working out to improve it.

The clothes she chose to sleep in were a few years old, and she wondered if they were too revealing: the shorts left most of her butt showing, and a bit of a cameloe. She thanked her foresight of shaving the hair on the upper part of her pussy to fit it in the bikini, because the shorts were so stretched that it showed at lot of skin up to a couple centimeters above her pussy.

The top was also pretty revealing, although looser than its counterpart: her bigger tits caused it to be kind of tight in the front, making so that the bottom of it was separated from her belly, anyone that looked at her from bellow would be treated with a nice underboob. It also showed ample cleavage on top of it.

Rachel brushed off her preoccupations telling herself she was in the presence of friends that would think nothing of her clothes, and went to our room.

Already on the bed and getting ready to sleep, she received a text from Amy. Not wanting to open it and risk losing her sleep, she tried ignoring it. As she started falling asleep, the phone vibrated indicating another message received, then another, and yet another. Thinking it could be something important, Rachel opened it, wondering why her friend didn't send them to our group text.

"hey, Rachel"

"hey, i know youre awake"

"dont ignore me!"

"RACHELLLLLL!!"

"what is it?" My girlfriend reluctantly answered.

"i knew you were awake! need your help with something, come to my room"

"but im almost asleep..."

"c'mon, it'll be quick"

"does it need to be right now?"

"yes!! come fast!"

Accepting that she wouldn't be able to sleep now, my girlfriend got up the bed, and opened the door.

On the way she decided to stop by a window to see at what I was doing at the pool. She saw me just talking to Sarah and thought nothing of it, but just when she was leaving, she thought she saw something at the edge of the pool that looked like crumbled clothes, just then she received yet another text urging her to the couple's room, and off she went.

Rachel knocked on the door and entered. They were on the bed with the TV on and lights turned off. Amy was sitting in his lap and both were covered by a sheet.

"What did you want?"

"Come here, sit on the bed..."

Rachel indulged, at this point more curious than annoyed about what was going on. Their eyes were fixed on the TV, as she noticed her friend shifting uncomfortably on her boyfriend's lap.

Sitting at the feet of the bed, she turned her head to the TV. What she saw looked like a porno, but on a closer look, it seemed to be just a rather explicit scene from a series or movie.

What depicted in front of her was just like some of the porn videos she enjoys, two men approaching a young woman, caressing her body as they undressed her. She just couldn't stop watching.

Rachel felt a familiar warmth between her legs. She knew that dressed in that tight white shorts, her moisture would not be unnoticed for long. Interrupted by a soft moan, she turned around to excuse herself, already thinking about calling me to quench her thirst, when she saw that the couple was no longer covered by the sheet, she wondered for how long.

Indeed, both were naked and having sex right in front of her! She suspected something was going on as she entered the room and both were covered, but why did Amy call her there?

Rachel tried to say something, but the words just wouldn't come out of her mouth. The scene transfixed her. That did not go unnoticed for the couple, as both were looking straight at her.

They didn't need to hide it from her anymore and started to let it go: Amy opened her legs and jumped up and down on Jeff's cock, moaning louder with each thrust.

Rachel was still a few feet away from them on the bed, when, on the apex of the love-making his cock slipped out of Amy's pussy. Both looked at her in silence, and nothing happened for a moment. But suddenly, without needing to be asked, my girlfriend closed the distance between the three of them by getting on all fours in the bed, and held his cock.

It had been a while since she touched a cock other than mine, and she savored the moment. It felt different. Shivering on the sensation that holding it brought her, Rachel realized that she was lightly stroking it for what seemed to be ages, even though it probably only lasted seconds. She guided the, now even harder, cock into her friend's gaping pussy.

As the couple resumed the fucking, Rachel brought the wet hand near her face, smelling the scent of her friend's love-fluid. Absent-mindedly, she took a finger to her mouth. 'Oh my fuck, it tastes so good' she though, as she looked up and saw the couple watching her, which made her blush profusely.

That sight must have been too much for Jeff, because with a hard last thrust, my girlfriend saw his balls twitch and body tense as he came deep inside Amy.

Her friend unmounted the shriveling cock, giving way for her boyfriend get off the bed, then laid back down with her legs open wide.

Rachel saw the cum trickling from the pussy in front of her and without even noticing, started approaching her face to it when her girlfriends voice startled her.

"So, was it worth COME-ing to our room?" she asked, emphasizing the 'come'.

"I-I d-don-" started stuttering my girlfriend as Amy interrupted her. "I know you liked, you don't need to hide it" she continued, as the other woman blushed even more, not knowing what to say. "You can taste if you want. Here, have some" Amy said sliding a finger between her legs, gathering a bit of cum, directing to my girlfriend's mouth, but stopping her hand just short from it.

Rachel looked at the finger, with the sticky fluid forming a string from the pussy to the finger, then looks back to her friend.

"I'm not gonna force-feed you, but you can try it if you want, no one will judge you" said Amy.

As if those words made her conscience soften, Rachel approached the finger and enveloped it in her mouth. She thought about how it was so much different than my cum, and she could also taste Amy's pussy juice mixed in it.

Just when she was starting to forget that the two of them weren't the only ones in the room, realizing that she was still on her fours, Rachel felt a pair of hands grip her hips.

"I knew you would be into it when you gave me that show in the bathroom" said suddenly Jeff, startling my girlfriend.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! It was you???" exclaimed Rachel, as she suddenly realized it wasn't me whom she spoke to earlier.

"Oh, come on! You didn't object when I saw you buck-naked, showering in front of me, even presenting your tit while asking for the towel looking straight at me!"

limfx
limfx
48 Followers
12