Weekend at the Beach House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't have my glasses! Of course I didn't know it was you!" my girlfriend tried to defend herself.

"Well, let's see how much of that is true" he said slipping his fingers inside the crotch of her shorts.

Before she could object, her friend held her face and planted a deep kiss in her mouth. Rachel opened her mouth in an instinctive reaction, and, although not reacting at first, slowly started reciprocating, entwining her own tongue on Amy's.

"VERY wet, I don't think I've ever seeing anything like that" said Jeff, pushing aside the crotch of Rachel's shorts, easily sliding two fingers inside her. "Look at that" he held his hand up, showing his girlfriend a string forming between his fingers. "Rachel, you're pouring!".

From that point on, my girlfriend gave up any pretense of resisting, and offered her fully to the couple. No more did she resist the fingers moving roaming inside her shorts, but even helped, bringing up her ass, giving him easier access.

She felt strange, being fingered by someone she knew from Uni, whom she would still have to see every day in classes as soon as they went back. But that didn't stop her from breaking her kiss with Amy and bring her head down, in the direction of her friend's open sex.

In doing so, she subconsciously lifted her ass even more. She felt like a proper slut, but that was OK, no one was judging her. With this thought in her head, Rachel arched her back, putting her even more in display, opening her legs so Jeff could play freely with her oh-so-wet pussy. 'I bet he can feel how tight my asshole is, how horny all this is making me' she thought, 'like a proper slut'.

By now the cum had already poured from Amy's pussy and into the bed, and my gf started to lick her tights, then her pussy, then even using her fingers, digging into her friend in search for more.

All while her friend was starting to feel pleasure from it, getting off on my girlfriend's thirst for cum. Amy tilted her head back and enjoyed the moment.

Her only reasoning now was to be pleasured. My girlfriend shoved a hand inside her top and started to play with her nipples, making her tits sway in front of the everyone. Entirely taken, in bed with a naked couple, she was already going crazy, when the feeling of something pushing against her pussy broke her thought.

With the shorts still on, only pushed aside, Jeff started to press his cock on her opening, teasing her. 'This feels so good, I need it inside me' was all sha managed to think. But he only teased her. Rachel started to bring her ass in his direction, but he held her by the hips, stopping the movement, and resumed the teasing.

My girlfriend lifted her head from the pussy and asked for it, pleaded even, but he kept only teasing.

"Give me your cock!"

"Say please."

"Please give me your cock."

"Oh you want it? Say that you want it!"

"I want your cock!"

"Say where you want it."

"Inside my pussy!"

"Louder!"

"INSIDE MY PUSS-" Rachel almost screamed as the dick suddenly plunged inside her.

Incapable of doing anything else, she just sunk her head on the mattress, trying to muffle her screams.

The sensation, the pleasure, it was completely different from when we fucked, it has been such a long time since she felt something that resembled it. Not even two minutes getting fucked, she was already cumming. She raised her head, she needed to moan loud, she needed them to hear her moaning

"YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME" she screamed as she started to cum.

Just as she started to feel the wave of pleasure, she felt another orgasm coming over, then another, then another.

Rachel screamed, she knew what she was doing, but couldn't even hear what was coming out of her mouth, just feel ever-growing pleasure flowing into her.

Her trance state was suddenly disrupted when Jeff announced he was going to come.

"INSIDE ME, COME INSIDE ME" my girlfriend pleaded.

And that he did. After a few more hard thrusts, Jeff tensed up as deep as he could inside her, as she, once again, sunk her head in the mattress and lifted her butt as much she could, offering herself entirely to the pleasure that as being brought upon her.

She felt the cock leave her insides and, after a few moments also felt the fluid start to drip from her, forming a puddle inside her shorts. Without changing positions, Rachel put her hand between her legs, feeling the cum in it, engulfing her fingers in it, then brought it to her mouth. The taste was even better than what she felt before. She repeated the process until that was little else for her to lick.

Thoroughly spent, Rachel laid back on the bed while the couple did the same. The threesome stayed in silence, contemplating what had just happened. Without a word been spoken, they knew the dynamics for this weekend had changed entirely.

Gathering her thoughts, she looked down at herself: nipples almost peaking from the disheveled top, beads of sweat covering her breasts, trickling from her stomach to the trimmed patch of fur above her pussy exposed as her shorts were pulled a fairly bit down her thighs. Rachel touched her sticky thighs, feeling the wetness of her insides, unsure if it was from her pussy juices or remnants of cum.

She then looked at her clock, realising how much time had gone by, and worriedly, without saying a word to them, opened the door and left the room.

It was just the beginning of very enjoyable weekend...

12