Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 05

Story Info
Exchanging tastes; I lose control with Tanya; an experiment.
4.8k words
4.74
11.8k
10
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

"Now that you and I have fucked, you have something that Tim really likes."

I looked toward Tim, and like I expected, he had this big shit-eating grin on his face.

Actually, that's not quite right: he had a big cum-eating grin on his face.

Y'see, there's nothing Tim likes more than sucking the cum out of the pussy of a woman or girl who's just been fucked. Well, he also likes burying cock in a nice warm, snug asshole -- male or female. Or having a nice hard dick pounding his asshole. Or a nice hard strap-on dildo. Or sucking a squirting cock. Or... to tell the truth, there's lots of things that Tim really likes.

But one of those things he really likes is sucking fresh cum out of a girl's kitty. I know, because he and I have done it a number of times. Tim has an 18-year-old daughter, and he's sucked cum -- his, mine, and other people's -- out of her hairless little snatch. And sometimes after a date or a party, she comes home with a girlfriend, and then we both suck their dates' cum out of the girls. Sometimes Tim's wife joins us. [Tim's wife loves sucking cum -- and it doesn't always have to be from a human!]

But anyway, back to the present. And, as I'm learning, Tanya is interested in almost everything we suggest, but also, she doesn't have any idea how to go about it.

Tim already knew how we'd do it, because he'd already stretched out in the very middle of the bed, waiting for Tanya's to place her cum-filled pussy right over his mouth. But while Tim was ready, Tanya still had to be directed a little.

I told her, "Here, get on the bed -- like this -- and just kneel -- that's right -- right over Tim's mouth -- there, just like that." I helped her move forward a little, so that when she lowered herself the last bit, her pussy -- that succulent bare kitty -- would land right over Tim's lips and tongue.

Tim, of course, was in heaven. A sweet, bald kitty, full of cum, right over his hungry, thirsty mouth. I'm pretty sure that if he had his way, he would simply dive right in, extending his tongue and sticking it inside Tanya's cunt lips, working it around, scooping out as much of my cum as he possibly can, then doing it again before wrapping his lips around the little nub of her clit and sucking, then harder, then biting gently 'til her cunt spasmed and forced more of my juices into his waiting mouth.

That's what he'd like to. But instead, and despite the fact that he can sometimes get a bit carried away -- okay, a lot carried away -- by his own excitement, he's also pretty conscious of other people's wants and needs. Also, his own future pleasure. So instead of letting his arousal run wild, he chose to be slow and gentle in introducing Tanya to this particular perversion of having a man suck another man's cum from her pussy.

I watched as Tim extended his tongue, just a little, and gently -- almost tentatively -- ran it along the outsides of Tanya's plump, bald cunt lips, maybe tickling them just a little, and preparing her for the more intrusive explorations that would be coming.

Tanya seemed to be getting into Tim's routine, closing her eyes, gently rocking her hips back and forth over where Tim's mouth was, but not so much that they ever lost their contact with each other. And when he thought she was used to this, he extended his tongue farther -- far enough that it now slipped inside those outer folds and began to touch the delicate petals of her inner lips.

Things were now reaching the point where Tim's gentle restraint was starting to give way to his other inclinations. I mean, now he could feel the juicy flesh of Tanya's pussy and he could smell -- and, soon, taste -- my cum. And this is where his cautious initial licks and probes began to yield to his more aggressive cunt-lapping desires.

And me? What am I doing while Tim is introducing our young protégé' to this nasty style of sex? Well -- nothing. Nothing, that is, except getting hard and wanting to get some of the action for myself.

Since my head was already down around Tim's middle, I directed my attention to his cock. It had risen substantially since Tanya placed her sweet, dripping pussy over his mouth. In fact, even though I knew it had come out of my ass not so long ago, his cock was sticking up so straight and hard that I just had to kiss it and lick it. My dilemma was, what to do with it, or at least, what to do first -- Jack? Or suck?

Since my mouth was already so close, I went for option number two. I moved my head next to his cock -- next to the tip -- and examined. I couldn't see anything in particular, but I could smell -- the faint scent of my ass, which is where his cock had been last. This didn't bother me -- Tim and I keep ourselves pretty clean in anticipation of lots of "interest" back there. In fact, the faint funky scent -- the knowledge of where it came from, and how it got there -- turned me on instantly, and I felt my cock beginning to thicken.

I moved my head so it was over the tip and lowered it 'til my lips were part-way down the crown, with half inside my mouth, the other half waiting to be taken. I just "massaged," I guess you'd say, the crown with my lips, enjoying the softness of the skin and the gentle springiness of the flesh. And I pleased myself that way for a while, stopping occasionally to put the tip of my tongue into the little slit at the end, then back to licking and massaging the crown.

Finally, though, I had to give in to temptation and slide my lips down so his whole crown was now inside my mouth. Then I did something that I really like to do, which is sucking on the crown, running my tongue around it while it's completely in my mouth, then sucking again. In fact, I enjoy this so much that I wonder why I haven't instructed Tim in this technique -- he knows just about everything else!

Finally, of course, I just had to take his whole cock in my mouth -- or at least, as much of it as I could -- and in my eagerness to feel him, I jammed his entire length into my mouth and I gagged slightly as his cock hit the back of my throat. It was the "good kind" of gag, though -- a reminder that I had taken his cock, all the way, and I hoped he had enjoyed that, too.

While I do that, Tim is licking and sucking Tanya's clit and telling her to squeeze her cunt to force the cum out. He reached up to play with her sweet little titties, massaging, teasing her nipples, which weren't fully out yet. Then he reaches his hand around and fingers her bum hole, but he's being careful about it -- he doesn't want to make -- or let -- her cum yet. He wants her still aroused so that we -- all three of us -- can do some other stuff.

I took my attention off Tim's cock long enough to look up, at Tanya's pale butt cheeks, and at the pale, coral-hued rosebud between them. I don't know exactly what she and Tim were doing, but as I watched that adorable little hole alternately gape slightly open, then clench tight, then open again, I wanted nothing so much as to stick about my tongue in between those pale cheeks and about six inches up that enticing orifice. And I remembered what she'd said about penetrating her butt: "Maybe later."

Later couldn't come soon enough, as far as I was concerned.

Anyway, I was pretty sure that by now Tim had extracted every bit of my cumload from T's cunt and that they might be interested in changing up their game a bit. With mixed feelings, I let go of Tim's cock and scooted up to where his tongue was licking and tickling and sucking her clit and she was instinctively grinding that bare pussy of hers against Tim's mouth.

I took Tanya by the hips and gently guided her up and off Tim's mouth and turned her around, so that now she was facing his feet -- and his cock. It was obvious she didn't want to lose contact with Tim's mouth, but it was only for a few seconds, and then Tim and I guided her back and Tim moved her so her pussy was over his mouth again.

Facing this way, Tanya could see me as I leaned down and licked Tim's cock a few times. I said, "Here, T -- you know we can both lick Tim's beautiful cock," and I waited for her to react.

But apparently she hadn't forgotten where Tim's "beautiful cock" last was -- namely, up my bum. She looked at me, with a look that seemed to say, "Are you sure about this?", but when I looked in her eyes and smiled and nodded, she bent down and extended her tongue and hesitantly touched the tip of Tim's cock. I watched, as the aroma, and then the funky taste, hit her. I was afraid she'd pull away in disgust. Man, was I surprised! Instead of pulling away, she groaned, a deep "Ohhhhh..." groan, then leaned forward again and took his entire cock -- or at least, as much as she could -- into her mouth and just held it there, like she was savoring all the tastes and smells she could absorb.

I guess she decided that there was nothing terrible there, so she extended her tongue again and this time gave his cock a good lick, and that was the signal for me to join her, so that both of us were bathing his still-funky cock with our tongues.

I thought she might be uncertain as to what she should do, or how to act in this situation, so I showed her the different places and ways of showing affection toward Tim's cock, until I had her to the point where she would take his entire cock into her small mouth.

Meanwhile, at the other end, Tim had gotten every bit of my cum he could out of Tanya's pussy and shifted his attention to her bum -- and to the cute little hole there. So now, while she and I were lavishing our attentions on his hard cock, Tim pulled her hips backwards and down so her bum was right against his hungry mouth and he was giving Tanya's asshole the full treatment -- licking, then bathing her there with his tongue, then prodding a little with the tip, then trying to drive his tongue all the way inside her before pulling back and wrapping his lips around her asshole and trying to suck it into his mouth before starting the routine all over again.

I couldn't actually tell whether Tanya was getting pleasure out of Tim's efforts, or how much she was even aware of them, for that matter. She did seem to have all her attention focused on Tim's cock, and on our efforts to... to do what?

I decided to answer that question for both of us: Tanya and I -- together -- were going to make Tim cum. I know he'd had his heart set on a boys' weekend, but I could never imagine him turning down a chance to cum, no matter which sex -- or sexes -- made him do it.

It didn't take long. We took turns on his cock, with both of us alternately deep-throating him, then sucking on the crown and tip, then licking its length like a lollipop, with the occasional tongue-probe into the peehole at the end. Each time we did this, his hips jerked up, and each time, Tanya yanked her head back in surprise -- and then smiled.

Every now and then our mouths would encounter each other on the same side of Tim's cock, and we would kiss, and each time that happened we could enjoy the taste of Tim's juices on the other's mouth.

Tim was making the kind-of moaning sound he makes when he's feeling really good and wants to cum. I guided Tanya's head up and little and placed her hand around Tim's shaft, then placed my hand over hers and showed her how to make the milking motion that I knew would bring him off. Another minute of Tanya's small, soft hand, guided by the pressures I was alternately applying, and Tim began raising and lowering his hips, and a few seconds after that our hands felt the pulsing that we both knew meant Tim was starting to cum.

And man, did he come! The excitement of sucking on T's bum and all my cum that he had sucked out of her, followed by Tanya's and my loving, skilled attentions to his excited cock had caused him to have one of the longest orgasms I'd ever seen him have. And that was just too good a thing to waste! I guided Tanya's head so her mouth was right over the crown of Tim's cock, and with a nod, I let her know that she should take all the jizz that was spurting from the tip.

And, as I suspected, after all the build-up, Tim squirted a bucket of his warm cum into Tanya's mouth. I had some plans for myself, though. I whispered to T, "Try not to swallow," and her eyes acknowledged me. When I saw his cock stop throbbing, I gave Tanya a few seconds to savor the taste of Tim's cum in her mouth, then I put my fingers beneath her chin and raised her head a bit -- and put my lips to hers.

She seemed kind of confused, not sure what was being expected of her, until I slid my tongue between her lips and started sucking at the pool of sperm that I found there in her mouth.

Well, she got that Idea real quick, and after a little demonstration by me, she let some of the cum flow out of her full mouth and into mine, and she saw how I rolled it around in my mouth and used my tongue to taste it. Then I put my lips on hers again and spit the cum back into her mouth. And now she knew how she was to work it around in her mouth and enjoy the taste and then swap it back to me.

It dawned on me that this was the first time Tanya had ever had a mouthful of cum. Sure, she'd experienced my initial spurts, when she had me in her mouth that first time, last night. But that time Tim had moved in before she could be overwhelmed by my complete ejaculation, so this really was her first mouthful. And I have to tell you − she was taking it like a trooper. It probably helps that Tim and I both drink pineapple juice as a regular part of our "sex diets." Tim tipped me off to this the first time we got together, telling me that for some strange reason it makes your cum taste better -- or at least, not so strong -- so I was glad that Tanya's first serious experience with cum sucking and swallowing wouldn't be a bad one.

Tanya was starting to look a bit woozy -- I think she was actually getting a little intoxicated from the taste of Tim's cum, along with the lewd experience of swapping it with me. To tell the truth, my head was starting to spin a little, probably for the same reasons.

Somehow I communicated to Tanya that it was time to swallow the cum that we'd been exchanging the last minute or so. Then we laid there and just looked at each other, and I could see in her that something special had just happened in her life. The strange thing was, I think I was feeling almost the same thing -- that something special had just happened in T's life, and that I was a big part of that "something."

Something else was happening, too. As soon as I was able to catch my breath after the excitement -- and the physical demands -- of sucking Tim off and then swapping his cum with Tanya, I'd gotten really hard. And not just hard, but really turned on, almost aggressively.

So much so that I couldn't help myself -- I just had to get off, and I needed to do it now. I took Tanya by the shoulders and pushed -- practically threw her -- back onto the bed and climbed on top of her and shoved my stiff cock into her snatch. I was so hard and had her legs pinned so far apart that my cock hit her pussy dead-center, and I was all the way into her on the very first thrust, and I knew there'd be no stopping me 'til I got the orgasm I needed so badly.

"Fuck me, Chase."

That's what Tanya said, so softly that I just barely heard it. But coming from this girl, from Tanya, it was like she had screamed "THAT'S IT, CHASE -- TAKE ME -- FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!!" But from her, the shyly-whispered "Fuck me, Chase" was as exciting as any stream of filth I could imagine.

"Yes, Tanya, I'll fuck you. I'm fucking you. And you feel so good -- your cunt feels so damn good -- I don't know how long I can do it, but I'm gonna fuck you," and I proceeded to pound away at her pussy -- at her cunt -- just trying to relieve the pressure in my groin.

At first, she didn't seem to know how she should react to -- to my attack on her. But I guess her instincts took over, and she threw her arms around me and wrapped her legs over mine. She didn't fuck back. Instead, she surprised me by clutching me in her arms, then digging her nails into my back and shoulders. Then she surprised me even more by pulling me down to her -- and by sinking her teeth into my chest and shoulders. The pain -- and the surprise -- turned me on even more, and I pounded her harder, and she scratched and bit harder. She stopped biting for a moment, and that's when I mashed my mouth against hers and we both experienced the taste of Tim's cum again...

... and I knew this couldn't last, and in what was probably less than two minutes, total, I unloaded all my built-up pressures into Tanya's sweet young-girl cunt. And when she felt it, felt all the cum that I was pumping into her, she gave a little cry -- of satisfaction, of pleasure, of disappointment -- I don't know, but hearing that cry touched me in a way I can't ever recall experiencing before. And then I felt her relax, and her legs fell off mine, and she loosened her arms but left them draped around my back.

And almost as soon as I got my rocks off in Tanya's wet, embracing cunt, I thought, "Oh, shit! What have I done?? I've basically just used her slight body -- used it hard, without a thought of her pleasure or comfort -- or even discomfort or pain. God, how could I have been so thoughtless, so selfish? What can I do to... to...?" And then I heard her soft voice.

"Chase?

"Thank you."

And with those gentle words from Tanya, everything was good again. And as I lay there in her arms, it was like she was the one who was in control of everything now. And at that moment, that was just fine with me.

I felt Tim's hand gently stroking the light fur on my butt, for just a little while, and then he moved up and gave T a gentle kiss and told her, "That was beautiful, T. You're getting to be a really sexy woman. In fact, that was one of the finest mouth jobs I've ever had -- looks like ol' Chase is gonna have to step up his game a bit, huh?"

Tanya smiled, enjoying the unusual compliment, and I was happy for her, and the three of us lay there in that not-quite-large-enough bed, exhausted, and satisfied -- and content.

* * * * *

By afternoon, we'd reached a point where we were all going around naked, because, well -- why hide? We all knew each other's bodies pretty well by now. Also, Tim and I thought that just going around without any clothes would get across the idea that everyone was "available" -- that it would be OK for anyone to do anything to anyone else. At least, that was the theory.

A theory we tested often that weekend.

Like when I bent Tanya over the back of a chair and spread her slim butt cheeks and gave her crack and her rosebud a good tongue bath and then reamed her bumhole with my tongue for at least five minutes. She seemed to like it. I don't know if she was liking the feeling of having my tongue up her butt or not, but I think she really liked the idea that a guy would like her bumhole -- and her -- enough to stick his tongue "up there."

Then there was something else Tim and I had talked about. When Tim mentioned that he had to take a leak I went over to where he was standing and pretended to be looking for something on the bedside table, and while I was "looking" I said under my breath, "When you go, leave the door open and try to turn so we can see everything you do from out here." I don't know if he figured out my plan, but he understood what he was supposed to do -- he was supposed to put on a "show" for me, and especially, for Tanya.

Tim went in to the toilet and started to pee. That's when I moved Tanya over to where we both had a clear view of Tim at the toilet. "I think Tim wants us to see what he's doing -- to watch him while he's peeing. I know that turns him on, having someone watch." Tanya didn't seem real sure what this was about, but as usual, she went along with what I said.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers
12