Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So while we watched Tim standing there, peeing like a racehorse, I stepped up behind Tanya and placed my naked body against hers. Then I put my chin on her shoulder and started kissing and nibbling and nuzzling her neck -- and I reached around and slid my hand between her thighs and into her slit and started fingering her there. When my fingers first reached her she was dry, but in about three seconds her lubrication started. She began moving in response to my fingers.

If you haven't figured it out by now, my idea was to get her to associate watching Tim -- or me -- peeing with the sexual pleasure she was getting from my fingers. Tim had probably figured this out by now. He knew it might take some time for her to cum so he tried to extend his peeing, stopping now and then to conserve his piss, then releasing some more, then stopping again. And I think it was working, because I heard Tanya let out a soft groan each time Tim let go and started peeing again.

I gotta tell you, just feeling her wet, slick, natural lubrication on my fingers was getting to me, and without even being aware of it, my hard cock was pressing itself between the slim cheeks of her ass. I wouldn't have minded taking her right there − bending her over something and sticking my cock up that slippery soaking-wet snatch. Fortunately I was able to stick to the plan, which was to make T hot and, eventually, to get her to cum to the sight of Tim's pee.

I didn't know if it was best to make it happen suddenly or to stretch out the experience when Tim's bladder decided the issue for me. I saw his stream turn into its final trickles, and that was the signal for me to increase my attentions to T's swollen, slippery clit.

And while I had my one arm around her, my hand playing with her little nipple, I nuzzled her neck, and I whispered nasty things to her about how hot it is, watching that golden pee come out of Tim's big cock, and how warm it must be, and wouldn't it feel good on her skin, and all the while I was doing this I was rubbing my finger across and around her clit, until finally I felt her body stiffen, then jerk -- three, four, five times. And when her body stopped jerking, I held her closer to me and kept whispering things about Tim's pee.

She finally relaxed in my arms, one arm around her and the other still between her legs, my fingers lazily sliding up and down her slick slit. After a minute or so of this after-play I turned her around facing me and kissed her nose, and then her lips. And then I started with the suggestive questions.

"You liked that, didn't you -- watching Tim pee? Did that turn you on, watching his pee come out of his cock, like cum? But there was so much more of it, wasn't there?

I went on whispering in her ear. "Did that turn you on? Did you think about what it might feel like on you? You know, you got really wet when he started to pee, did you know that? Boy, I sure knew -- you got so wet between your legs when you saw what he was doing. It almost felt like you were peeing yourself.

"And you came so good. You came so hard, watching Tim. I think maybe that's the hardest I've seen you cum. Did it feel like that to you -- like seeing his pee made you cum extra hard?"

... and whatever else I could think of to get the ideas of pee and sex and cumming stuck together in her mind.

Still trying to keep it nasty, I reached one hand around behind her and squeezed her ass gently, running my finger up and down the crack a few times, massaging her rosebud with my finger tip. Then I got an even nastier idea. I took the finger tip that had just been in her bum and brought it to my mouth, and I made a show of touching it to my tongue. And all the time I was doing it, I was looking directly into her eyes.

I put my finger back between her butt cheeks and rubbed it over her asshole again. And this time when I brought it back, I held it up -- right in front of her eyes, in front of her mouth -- and I looked into her eyes. She looked back into my eyes, and without hesitating she took my hand and guided my outstretched finger into her open mouth. She closed her lips around it, and she swirled her tongue around and sucked my finger before pulling it out of her mouth -- and guiding it back around to her bum.

In the meantime, Tim had slipped up behind her and nestled his cock right in between her slim buttocks and ran it up and down a few times, leaving a slight trail of pee wherever it touched. When Tanya encountered Tim's hips, she surprised both of us by sliding her hand -- still holding my finger − between her body and his hips and rubbing my finger up and down her crack, coating it with the remnants of Tim's piss. Then she pulled my hand away and guided it -- to Tim's lips. Tim, never one to miss a pornographic opportunity, spread his lips to take my finger, dressed with Tanya's butt crack and his own pee, into his mouth.

Tanya let go of my hand and freed herself from our embraces, but only enough to drop to her knees and take Tim into her mouth and lick and tongue him until she had managed to lick the last drops from his now-drained cock.

And I thought, "Maybe this girl has some possibilities that we never suspected."

The rest of this weekend just got a whole lot more interesting!

12