Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 06

Story Info
We get distracted getting ready for our second night.
6.8k words
4.73
13.4k
11
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

After that, we decided it was time for us to clean up the remains of our morning's and afternoon's... activities.

Tim and I had bought some steaks for the weekend, and we thought that after our workouts today, tonight would be a good time to have them. When we got them out of the cooler, though, we realized that we hadn't planned on having a third person with us. They were pretty big, though, and we decided that, along with the potatoes, the two New York strips would easily feed the three of us, maybe with enough left over for sandwiches tomorrow.

We were just going to toss the potatoes on the grill along with the steaks, but without us knowing, Tanya had discovered Worcester sauce and some liquid smoke in the cupboard. She cut the potatoes into thick wedges and boiled them 'til they were half done and then doused them with the Worcester and liquid smoke and let them sit for a while. She found a big cast iron skillet under the sink and oiled it and dumped the potatoes in and brought it out to where Tim and I were getting the grill fired up for the steaks.

"Here -- when ya get th' fire goin', put th' pan on the grill and close the lid. Then in five or six minutes, stir 'em around and then do another five minutes. They should be real good by then."

Tim and I just looked at each other and shrugged. Sure, why not?

Maybe the best potatoes we ever tasted. Part of it was the marinade that Tanya had made, and part was the grilling in the iron skillet over the open coals. But we knew that a big part of it was Tanya, and how she had made this special effort for us.

Tim grilled the strip steaks to perfection, and Tanya surprised us by eating almost an entire half of one of the huge strips. Looks like we might have to re-think our plans for steak sandwiches tomorrow. On the other hand, ya' gottta love a girl who likes her food.

As we went in for the evening, I picked up the few groceries we'd left behind in the truck.

* * * * *

When it came time to wash up for bed (and stuff) that evening, we thought the three of us could bathe each other like we did last night. We spread out a plastic tent fly on the floor by the sink, but then we remembered that maybe we ought to ask Tanya.

"T, do you want to wash up like we did last night?" I didn't think I needed any further explanation.

"Yah..." But the way she said it, it sounded like there was a 'but' coming.

"Yeah, T?"

It was like she wasn't sure if she was overstepping or not, but finally she decided to say it.

"I was wonderin' -- this time, would the two of ya' do me together, at the same time...?" and she let her voice trail off, like she was afraid she was being too bossy or something.

Tim and I smiled, almost fondly.

"Sure, T -- that'd be fine." Then I added, to make her feel even better about asking us, "In fact, we'd both like having the chance to...," and I didn't know how to finish, but somehow it made her relax, knowing that both of us would want to touch her body...like that. "Here, whyn'cha come over here and stand in the middle, with us."

Tim reached over to the sink and put the washcloth under the warm water and squirted some of the body wash (which now resided permanently by the kitchen sink, since that's the only place we could wash) onto it. Then he kneeled down on the plastic tarp and began washing Tanya's legs. And the way he did it -- slowly, lovingly, gently caressing her ankles and calfs, then the backs of her knees, tickling her there before moving up her thighs. He took his time, sliding the lathered cloth slowly up and down, first one thigh, then the other, and then over and around her ass in a gentle, massaging way, being sure to wash thoroughly between the thin cheeks, but without any "extracurricular" attention.

Standing up again, Tim re-wet the washcloth with warm water and more body wash and began doing her back. She jumped a little when the wet cloth touched her, but once she got accustomed to its feel, she closed her eyes as Tim softly moved the warm, soapy cloth around her. When he reached her neck, he wet the cloth again and placed it on her there, moving it just the least bit. Then he stopped and touched his lips to her neck, pressing them there, moving them back and forth, causing just the tiniest bit of friction -- until Tanya swooned, leaning onto me as Tim's delicate attentions got to her.

Then it was my turn. Tim wet the washcloth and squirted more body wash on it and handed it to me. Like Tim, I kneeled down and began washing T's feet, having her put her hands on my shoulders while I had her lift one foot, then the other, so I could do the soles. Then the shins and knees, and like Tim, I wrapped the cloth around each slim thigh and massaged lovingly before reaching... her tummy, and her crotch.

I ran the cloth across and around her pelvis -- and then down between her thighs, sliding the warm, damp cloth through the folds of her pussy, not excessively or provocatively, but still enough to elicit a young-girl sigh from her. And all the while I was doing this her eyes remained closed.

Then up her tummy, and I warmed the cloth again before bringing it to her small cone-shaped breasts, the wet nipples now hard, from the chill of the water, and from... other things. Again, no extracurriculars here as I gently bathed her chest and neck. I wet the cloth once again and added another dollop of body wash and began on her face -- across her forehead, behind the ears, gently massaging the temples, her cheeks, her chin, and finally her little button of a nose. When I finished with all the parts, I planted a quick kiss on the tip of her still-soapy nose. She giggled and turned her head to the side.

Then it was rinse time. Tim washed the rest of the foam out of the cloth, and this time he began at the top, softly sponging down her neck, then her back, then the slight upward curve of her ass. Rinsing the cloth again, he moved it down each thigh, then the calfs, then the ankles. And then he returned to the part he had skipped, carefully wiping the lather off one butt cheek, then the other -- and then in between. He did it very gently, taking his time, not hurrying anything.

And when he was certain that every trace of the wash was gone he put a hand on each cheek and gently pressured them apart and ran his tongue up and down the crevice several times before stopping -- right at the tight little ring that he found there. While I couldn't see, I was sure that is tongue was prodding and probing that puckered little orifice, and even more certain when I felt Tanya's weight shift as she spread her legs slightly in response, to be more accessible to Tim -- and to his probing tongue..

Tim might be partial to guys, but I don't think he's ever passed up the chance to explore an inviting bumhole -- of any gender.

Now it was my turn. Rinse the washcloth, of course, then rinse the foam off her face and neck and chest before using my tongue to tickle the rigid little nipples. Tanya gently put her arms around my head while I wrapped my lips around each of the sweet little cones that stood out from her slight chest.

Rinse the cloth again, then down to her feet and ankles, calfs and thighs, before returning to her tummy, and then...

I knelt down and ran the warm cloth over her gently rounded little tummy, and around her hips -- and between her legs, and again, the little sigh. I pressed my face against her, pressuring her legs apart and breathing in her young-woman scent, extending my tongue, trying to reach inside those soft. moist folds.

Then Tim helped her lift one of her legs, and that allowed my tongue to achieve its target. And her taste was indescribable -- young, fresh, female -- everything a man -- or a woman, for that matter -- could want. Tim helped positioned the leg that he was holding over my shoulder, and this opened up her sex to me even more.

She was already wet from the attention she'd received from us, and I let my tongue luxuriate between those plump folds of slippery flesh − the warmth, the textures, the slick wetness. With her one leg already over my shoulder, Tanya put one hand on the back of my head and pulled me -- gently -- closer into her.

But our positions were not ideal for this kind of intimacy, and after a few more licks I moved to her little button. Three or four strokes from my tongue and it emerged from its little hood, and its location made it much easier for me to lick and suck. I put my lips around the little nub and flicked it with my tongue, and Tanya's hips jerked with each touch. Now I added a little to suction to things, and Tanya responded by pressing my head even tighter against her.

But I didn't want her to cum quite yet -- Tim and I had other plans for the evening. (Actually, we didn't have any plans per se -- only that we wanted her wet and needful for the rest of the night.) So I gradually eased up on the suction, and with a final brush of my tongue, I backed my head away from Tanya's delightful snatch. Tim guided her leg off my shoulder and down, and I stood and put my arms around her -- around both of them, actually -- and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. We stood like that, the three of us, arms around each other, enjoying the feelings, catching our breaths.

Then it was Tanya's turn.

"That was maybe the best bath ever! Now I'll do you -- both of ya'." There was no lack of confidence here, no uncertainty about what she wanted to do this time.

"I wanna do both o' ya at the same time, so you need to stand together in the center -- like this..." she pointed to place on the tarp, "No -- facing each other, you goofs!"

I couldn't believe she'd said that, being brave enough to call us names. But it also meant was that she was feeling at home with us now, comfortable enough that she could call us silly names.

Tim and I took our assigned places on the tarp, and it was kind of strange, standing there with Tim like that. It was like we were two schoolboys and the teacher was making us stand like that until we made up and made friends with each other.

Tanya adjusted us just so, then went to the sink and rinsed the wash cloth thoroughly and squeezed a goodly amount of the body wash onto it. Then she moved so she was standing right behind me and started washing my back. I have to admit -- the experience was not what I was expecting. She washed my shoulders, then told me to "lean your head forward" while she rubbed the cooling cloth over my neck, then doing my back, then the base of my spine, and then my ass.

And she didn't mess around back there. It was strange, but in our one day-plus with Tanya, we've come to expect the strange and unexpected. What I mean is, it wasn't like she was giving me a scrub-down, and it wasn't some kind of sex play. It was more like she was "taking care" of us -- like it was her responsibility to see that we were clean and contented -- and well cared for.

She did the rest of me this way, then went around to the sink to freshen the washcloth before caring for Tim the same way she had me. Tim didn't say anything about it, but he did do something he's never done before -- he leaned forward, just a little, and tilted his head until his forehead was touching mine, and we stayed there, joined to each other in this modest, intimate way as our new friend continued her grooming ritual with us.

When she finished washing Tim, she rinsed the cloth under the warm running water and began rinsing the soapy lather off Tim, starting with his shoulders, then the warm moist cloth across his neck, then down his back. She rinsed the washcloth again and returned to rinsing Tim, kneeling down to rinse his feet and ankles, then his calfs, and then long, lingering passes up each of his thighs, and finally, his butt. And then the crease between his butt cheeks. I couldn't actually see from the way we were standing, but the movement of her hand was unmistakable as she slid the warm cloth up between his buttocks, slowly, almost lovingly -- just to make sure that he was free of any irritating soap, I'm sure! It seemed like she was doing something else, too, but I couldn't see what. Then she kissed each of Tim's butt cheeks and she was done.

Tanya rinsed and warmed the washcloth again, and then she did me as she'd done with Tim -- first my neck, then shoulders and back, and I have to tell you -- the way she did it, the way she touched me as she did it -- it felt... well, like I said, it felt like I was being cared-for.

Then the gentle feeling of her hands on my feet and ankles and calfs, and the feeling of my dick thickening as her hands and the warm cloth slid up their way up my thighs. The experience was so sweet and innocent -- and so sensual.

Then to my ass, and as with Tim, I waited for the feeling of the warm wet cloth -- and the delicate hand inside of it -- to slide between my cheeks, one, two, three times,...

... and then I knew what it was that had happened when Tanya was rinsing Tim's bum. I felt her slim hands spreading my buttocks, then her warm breath and the closeness of her face, and then the surprise of the moist tip of her tongue, sliding up my crease, tickling, probing at my asshole, then exploring around before withdrawing. I was surprised that she would be daring enough to even think of something like this, and even more surprised that she would follow through on it. And not just a quick poke, either. Her tongue was in there, lingering, exploring, a good ten seconds before she pulled back and placed a kiss on each butt cheek.

"There!" She stood up and stepped back to admire her work. Then she instructed us, "Now you guys turn around so's I can do your fronts."

Tim and I scuttled around so we were now standing back to back and butt to butt -- that was kind of nice. But that's not what T had in mind.

"No, you guys -- here -- turn so yur both facin' me, beside each other."

We turned again, so now we were both facing Tanya. She went to the sink to load up the washcloth with body wash and then stepped over in front of Tim and began soaping his chest. Tim turned and looked at me, and I understood. Our "guest" seemed to be more sure of herself, more confident in taking charge.

She gently scrubbed his chest, then moved up to do his shoulders and his neck, then his face. She placed the washcloth on his forehead and very carefully washed around his eyes, then inside each ear, and then very gently around his mouth, caressing his lips with the warm, wet cloth. I watched, and I was stunned. I don't know if she was even aware of it or not, but Tanya -- our little Tanya -- was using the washcloth to make love to Tim's face.

She wet and soaped the cloth again and, and much like she had washed our backs, she started at Tim's feet and worked her way up, lovingly bathing his ankles and shins and thighs -- a lot of time on his thighs! -- before settling on his midsection. And you know what that means -- the warm, wet cloth bathing, caressing his balls and his cock. But, surprisingly, nothing more than the gentle cleansing, and then it was my turn.

Like she did with Tim, she washed my front completely, and she was comfortable enough to interrupt her task to take some liberties, like flicking my soapy nipples and, of course, a thorough cleansing of my cock and balls, and particularly of that little area between my balls and my asshole. But it was like she was taking the job of cleansing me as an opportunity to explore, to find out more about what men are really like -- down there − and I was pleased to be her laboratory subject.

Time to rinse Tim off. Freshening the cloth, she carefully rinsed his face -- forehead, around his eyes, behind his ears, then cheeks and chin. She kissed his cheek before moving the cloth down his neck and to his chest, running the warm cloth down his middle, all the way to his shaved crotch before standing up and giving a quick lick, and then a suck, to each nipple before going to the faucet to rinse and warm the washcloth again.

She kneeled down and proceeded to rinse his feet and legs the same way she had washed them before finishing up at his crotch. She rinsed thoroughly around his balls before taking his cock -- which by now had thickened considerably so it was just shy of being erect -- between her fingers and moved it one way, then the other, running the warm cloth around, carefully making sure that every last bit of soap was gone.

Then a very quick kiss on the tip of Tim's cock and she was done. Not that that's bad, mind you. But I had been hoping that once she reached this point she might be ready to try a little something more. Guess not.

Now it was my turn to be rinsed off. First all around my face, each part carefully, kissing each cheek, then down my neck and chest and stomach, before licking and sucking my nipples like she had Tim. Then resuming at my feet, she ran the cloth up my legs and thighs, and then, after she rinsed my balls, she did my cock, lovingly, making sure that all soap was gone from the sensitive flesh.

But instead of the quick kiss she'd placed on the tip of Tim's cock -- which I'd been looking forward to -- she pulled back from me -- from us, or from our cocks, anyway -- and a little smile crept across her face, like she'd just thought of something to do -- something naughty, certainly.

She turned us so we were mostly facing each other. Then she took my cock between the thumb and two fingers of her left hand and took Tim's cock the same way with the other hand, and she moved our cocks so they touched. She looked up at us, like she was checking to make sure we were alright with this. Then she began to gently rub our cocks together, against each other.

Now, Tim and I have done a whole lot of things together with our cocks -- and with other parts, too -- but we've never done this -- just rub them together. In fact, I haven't rubbed cocks with anyone since I did it with my neighbor Stevie, back when we were nine, and we did it because we were experimenting -- and because we didn't know anything else we could do.

But now I'm older, and I know there's lots of things that two guys can do with their cocks. But there was still something incredibly intimate about this -- just touching cocks, and having an inexperienced young girl holding them, helping them to touch, making them caress each other.

The feeling wasn't that special. I mean, the physical sensation. There wasn't that much surface area touching, and the parts of our cocks that were touching are not particularly sensitive. But once I realized what she was doing with us I simply closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the pleasant, vaguely stimulating sensations, and in my mental image of what was happening, what we looked like, standing there, our cocks hard, sticking out, touching each other, being rubbed together by the sweet, not-quite-innocent young girl.

I think Tanya must've gotten the idea from the way Tim and I were behaving -- or not behaving -- that rubbing our cocks together like this was wasn't doing whatever she had imagined it would do, so she tried something different. She took our cocks and placed the tips together. She held them there, together, like that, and she felt my cock thicken immediately, and probably Tim's, too. And that let her know that this kind of contact -- the tips of our cocks touching each other -- was a lot greater turn-on.

Sensing this, she started rubbing our tips around, together, each crown around the other, then pushing the tips together, almost like she was trying to get my cock to fuck Tim's peehole, and then trying to force the tip of his cock into mine. I looked down at what Tanya was doing to us -- literally trying to make our cocks fuck each other. This was turning both of us on, and the pre-cum was starting, and when Tanya saw this, she used it as a lube for running our cock tips around each other. Now this felt sexy.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers
12