Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

I don't know how long Tanya could have kept on like this, and how long Tim and I would just stand there, enjoying this admittedly exciting cock contact. But apparently it was getting to T too. When she saw -- and maybe when she smelled -- our pre-cum, it reminded her that there are some other things she could do with these cocks, and with the fluids coming out of them. She moved our cocks away from each other and toward her, or more specifically, toward her mouth.

First she tried putting both our dripping cocks into her mouth at once, but her efforts had gotten us so aroused that there was no way she could get both of them in her mouth at the same time, so she switched tactics. She backed off, and keeping one hand on Tim's cock and the other hand on mine, she leaned forward and put her lips around just the tip of my cock.

The feeling was electric. I know they use that phrase a lot, but this time that's exactly what it was like. I don't think it was because of anything special that Tanya did. It was more like the idea, the whole situation -- first, Tim's and my cocks "fucking" each other, then this young girl -- this beginner -- taking that same sensitive cock tip between her lips, licking it, pressing her tongue into the hole -- it was like an electric current went straight from the tip of my cock to my brain.

But it didn't stop there. The electric shock was gone, but the thrill of having a young girl's mouth and tongue on my cock just kept growing. I put one hand on the side of Tanya's head, to steady her and myself while she continued to work her mouth around on my cock, taking more of the tip, and then the whole crown, into her mouth, running her tongue around it, then probing the hole with her tongue, then moving her mouth like she was eating the tip, but without the teeth.

It was so good! The warm mouth enclosing the crown of my cock, the wet tongue bathing it. And I could picture it all in my mind -- the slim, pale girl, down on her knees, her mouth all the way around my cock. And it didn't seem like these were "skills" that she had learned. It was more like she was just following her instincts, doing what she thought would feel good to me -- and what pleased her.

Tanya's mouth was so wet, and so warm, and my body was torn between wanting to cum, releasing all the jizz that had been building up in my balls since Tanya first started washing us, and just wanting to stay there, bathing in the wet warmth of this young girl's soft mouth.

But apparently Tanya had more that she wanted to do. Just when I decided that all I wanted was to bathe in that sweet young mouth, she surprised me by moving her head forward and sliding her lips down the length of my cock, and I felt the warmth consume almost the entire length of my cock.

I couldn't help myself. I took her head in both my hands and began to rock my hips back and forth, and I watched my cock slide between those thin lips, and I felt the warmth as I fucked Tanya's mouth for the very first time. I felt her jaw tighten in reflex, but then she seemed to remember what I had warned her about the teeth and I felt her jaw relax, and I slid my cock a little farther into her mouth.

Tanya surprised me with her sudden confidence and her assertiveness in taking me into her mouth. Just the same, I wanted to be careful. After all, she's still a young girl, one who'd never had a man's cock -- or at least a stiff cock -- in her mouth before yesterday, and I didn't want to do anything that would frighten her or, heaven forbid, injure her. But again she surprised me. She grabbed my hips, my ass, and plunged her mouth down the full length of my cock, and I could feel her nose pressed against my pubes -- and the tip of my cock touching, then pressing, against the back of her throat.

When I felt that, I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to tighten my hands on her head and fuck her skull. Tim likes having his throat fucked, and I like it sometimes, but this was different. This was a naive, inexperienced young girl -- and I literally wanted to fuck her brains out!

But I didn't. In spite of how aroused I was, my brain -- the big one, not the little one -- told me that we had a responsibility to protect this girl -- this almost-child -- and to make sure that all her sexual experiences are positive. It took me less than two seconds to think all this.

But it felt so nasty, and so hot. And I really wanted to fuck her throat 'til she gagged, and maybe even puked. I could still feel the spongy tip of my cock pressing against the back of her throat, and every time she exhaled I could feel the warm breath from her nostrils on the base of my cock. And it was strange. This was definitely not the best blowjob of my life. Tim's oral techniques are superb (they should be -- he's been perfecting them since his teens!). But I knew without the slightest doubt that this was going to be the most memorable blowjob of my life. Period.

So I just enjoyed. The smooth, regular in-and-out in the moist warmth of her mouth, the sight of her thin lips sliding along the smooth skin of my cock, her nose pressed against my pubes...

Then I felt her hands pushing on my hips, and I felt her pulling away from me -- and turning to Tim, who all this time had been standing there, watching our young protege' and stroking his cock 'til it was thick and hard and pointed right toward Tanya.

Tanya turned and took that hard-on in her hand and fed it into her mouth. At first, it was just the tip, putting her lips around it, licking, then probing the hole with her tongue. Then I heard Tim groan as Tanya tried to drive her tongue up inside, to literally fuck his peehole with her tongue.

Now that she knew what she wanted -- and what she was able to do -- Tanya didn't work up to Tim the way she had with me. Instead, she grabbed his ass with both hands and yanked him into her mouth -- and forgot about her teeth. I heard Tim yelp and reflexively push her away from him. Tanya let go and backed off his cock. She looked up at him, and with an apologetic little smile that was heartachingly sweet said, "Sorry, Tim." Then she lowered her head and without the least bit of hesitancy took his fully-restored cock back in her mouth, taking it all the way into her throat on the first try.

Like me, Tim took her head in both hands and slid his slightly longer cock between her pale lips and all the way to the back of her throat, and I could tell he was having the same conflict that I was -- wanting to fuck her brains out, to rape her throat, but knowing that we were responsible -- for her protection, and for her gratification.

But finally he couldn't take any more. He took his hands off her head and grabbed her under her slim arms and lifted her 'til she was standing up. She looked like she was afraid she'd done something wrong. But I knew what was really going on: she hadn't done anything wrong -- she'd done too many things right!

Tim spun her around and practically tossed her onto the old sofa. She landed unceremoniously on her back, her head on one of the pillows, with one leg on the cushions and the other hanging off the edge with her foot on the floor. Tim immediately dropped to his knees between her pale thighs and started eating her. And I mean eating -- no fingering, no nibbling, no kind of warm-up -- just out-of-control licking and sucking and biting, almost chewing on her bare lips, raping her hole with his tongue, sucking on her clit before squeezing it between his teeth, then biting her lips -- the plump outer ones, then the delicate inner ones -- all over again.

And I had a thought: for a guy who wasn't too pleased with the idea of having this strange girl here with us during "our" weekend, he sure seems to have overcome his reservations.

Tanya grabbed the head that was working between her spread thighs. She pulled on his hair, then dug her fingernails into his scalp. Then she pulled on his hair more as she tossed her head from side to side on the cushion. It looked like she wanted to say things, say dirty, nasty words, call Tim filthy names -- but she didn't know what to say or to call him, so she bit her lips instead. Her fingernails left red welts as she clawed at his back.

But I knew some nasty things she could say. I kneeled down on the floor next to her head and started whispering, feeding dirty ideas to her.

"Ohhh, Tanya -- that's so hot -- you're so hot -- the way Tim's eating your pussy. Do you like that, the way he's licking and eating you, the way he's sucking you? I'll bet that feels so good, doesn't it?"

... and while I was doing this, putting nasty words into Tanya's brain, I slid my hand in beneath her arms and started squeezing her small tits, first one, then the other, then moving on to her little nipples.

I went on. "Ohh, that must feel so good, the way he's sucking your pussy. Tell him, T -- tell Tim what you like -- tell him what makes you feel good."

I guess my words finally helped her to get up the nerve to try. Hesitantly, she murmured, almost like it was a question, "Tim -- Tim, suck my pussy, Tim..."

... and she stopped, like she was making sure it was OK for her to say things like that. When no one said anything, she tried saying more.

"Yeah, that's it, Tim -- suck my pussy -- eat me, Tim."

And Tim did. He pressed his head even deeper between Tanya's legs, and I could see her hips rise to meet him. Seeing her react this way to Tim's increased aggressiveness, I continued squeezing her tits, gently pinching the puffy inverted nipples until the little nubs finally stood out. This additional stimulation seemed to prompt her to get a bit bolder, and now she really seemed to be getting into it.

"Yeah, that's it, use your tongue. Stick your dirty tongue up my cunt hole." Then, "Oh, fuck -- bite me -- eat me, Tim!" and to my surprise, "Suck my clit, you bastard!"

At that point I decided that Tanya didn't need any more coaching, so I moved back to where I could watch both of them − Tanya calling Tim "fucker" and "cocksucker," and Tim intensifying his attack on her drooling snatch and her hard little clit.

In his savage assault on Tanya, Tim hadn't forgotten about his own satisfaction -- or about me. He pulled his face away from Tanya's sex long enough to twist his head so he could look back over his shoulder at me, and in a hoarse whisper he gasped, "Chase...!"

I knew what he wanted -- what he wanted me to do. I grabbed the tube of lube that was beside the bed and squeezed a glob on my hand and spread it around my cock, then thought again and smeared some around Tim's anus. Tossing the lube aside, I moved in behind Tim's upraised ass, and straddling him, I touched the tip of my straining cock to Tim's oily asshole.

The effect was electric -- there's that word again -- almost like there was a spark that jumped from Tim's ass to my cock the instant I touched it. But then the jolt was gone, and Tim was waiting there for me. With the tip of my cock just touching him there, I applied a small amount of pressure, and the head of my cock disappeared into Tim's experienced − and well-lubricated − asshole, and for the umpteenth time in our years together, I felt the heat and the pressure of having my cock captive in his tight ass.

Tim groaned, the kind of groan that indicates "Finally!" or "At last!" I've made that sound myself -- lots of times. I didn't move, to give us both time -- time to adjust, and to enjoy the feelings -- me, of that tight, warm cavern squeezing the sensitive crown of my cock, with the promise of more; and Tim, with the feeling of fullness, of intrusion -- and with the promise of more.

But then it was time. I pulled back just a bit -- not out, just back -- and then began the steady invasion of Tim's hot, grasping asshole. A little back, then more in, then a little back, then even farther in, and Tim on his knees, moving back and forth in time with my thrusts and retreats. And the heat of his slick, tight rectum the entire length of my cock? I didn't even have to move to enjoy it. And when Tim felt the need for more sensation, he just rocked back farther onto my cock, all the while never losing contact between his lips and tongue and Tanya's needy pussy.

Now that my cock was getting satisfied, courtesy of Tim's hot, greedy ass, I was able to think about Tim's cock and its satisfaction. That's when I told him -- practically ordered him,

"Fuck her, Tim!"

Now, if this were a porn story, Tim would be able to pull his head out from between Tanya's legs and slide up and slip his cock into her pussy without me ever losing my place in his ass. But since this is real life and not porn, I had to (reluctantly) withdraw from the heat of Tim's ass and the grip of his anus, and as my rigid cock traded the snug warmth of Tim's rectum for the cool air, Tim was able to slide up Tanya's slight frame and stick his cock into her young, tight -- and sopping wet -- snatch. I heard him tell her, "Pull your legs back a little, Hon -- yeah, just like that," and I watched as his hips fell in between her thighs. She gasped, a little "Oh!" and put her arms around his shoulders, and I thought, for a guy who wasn't certain he even wanted this girl along with u, he sure seems to be getting a lot of lovin' out of her!

Now, with Tim and Tanya firmly coupled together, he was in a position for me to slip my own cock back into him. I'd lost a little of my erection during the time I was "left out in the cold," so I laid my cock in the crevice between Tim's buttocks and slid it back and forth a few times, making sure I made good contact with his stretched bumhole. When I sensed that my stiffness had returned, I put the tip of my cock against that relaxed-and-ready asshole and pressed. Only one back-and-forth this time and I was again all the way in that familiar ass, and I could feel my balls smacking against his each time I thrust my cock into him.

Damn, it felt good! Too good for the three of us to keep this up much longer. Tim, who first had been excited by Tanya's hand-and-mouth job when she was "bathing" us, then by the pleasure of having his face buried in the sex of an eager young woman, and now with his long-denied cock in the cunt of that same eager young woman, was the first one to feel the warnings.

Always the gentleman, he said to Tanya, "T, honey -- are you ready? You feel so good, and I'm not gonna last much longer."

He didn't ask about me. But that was OK -- I was about ready to burst my nut at any moment, and now would be perfect. I walked that delicate line separating holding-back from letting-it-happen, and I rode Tim's ass as he lunged into T -- two, three, four times -- before I made my own lunge into him, and just as soon as I did, I felt the whole evening's excitement running through the entire length of my cock and into his ass, just like I knew he'd been waiting for, and I heard his "Oh fuuuck" in appreciation.

I couldn't tell if Tanya came or not. Her climaxes are so new to us -- and to her, for that matter -- that I couldn't say for sure, but I sensed her tighten her arms around Tim's shoulders and her legs around his hips like she was holding on for dear life, so I guess something good happened for her, too.

* * * * *

We lay there, piled up on top of each other on the old sofa -- Tim on Tanya, her arms still around him, his (presumably-softening) cock still inside her cunt; and me on top of Tim, my softening cock still inside his asshole that was filled with lube and my cum and his juices -- and I asked Tanya,

"T, when you started washing Tim and me the way you did, did you ever think it would end up with something like this?"

And T, God love her, got this almost embarrassed expression on her face, then said, shyly,

"Well... I thought... maybe..."

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers
12