Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 07

Story Info
An adventure during the night; a fun, messy morning.
6.3k words
4.65
9.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

After that, no one felt that we needed any more sex for the evening. The three of us fit ourselves together on the not-quite-large-enough bed -- Tanya, then Tim in the middle, then me -- and like that, we fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, the word "Chase..." penetrated my sleep, and it caused me to regain consciousness enough to be aware of the small hand pressing on my shoulder.

Tanya was standing there, leaning over me.

"Chase?"

I looked up at her, and she knew that I'd heard her.

She held out her hand to me and turned toward "her" bedroom. It was clear what she was suggesting.

I could have said no. But I didn't want to say no. I turned back the blanket and took her offered hand, and like that she led us into her bedroom.

About an hour later, I turned out the little bedside lamp and returned to the big bed.

As soon as I settled in, Tim asked me, "Didja fuck her?"

"Yeah."

"Did you dry off after?"

"No."

And as soon as I said that, I felt Tim reversing his position on the bed, and then I felt his lips brushing my cock -- and his cock right over my lips.

And like that, he took my dick, wet with Tanya's juice and my cum -- and his own cum from when he came in her earlier -- and feasted on the remains of our love and sex. At the same time, I welcomed his hard dick into my mouth, determined to give it -- him -- the same kind of pleasure and release that I'd just enjoyed in Tanya's pussy.

There was no way was going to be able to cum a third time tonight, but I knew that after lying there in bed listening to Tanya and me -- or at least, knowing that we were fucking -- Tim was wanting to get off. And despite my "responsibility" to make sure that Tim got off, I took advantage of the darkness to get lost in all the feelings -- the warmth of his mouth on my satisfied cock, and the silky hardness of his dick as it slid between my lips and bumped against the back of my throat, and the lingering mixture of his own taste combined with the traces of Tanya's juices from earlier... well, if you let yourself go, I'm pretty sure you can imagine it yourself. Go ahead, imagine it -- I'll wait for you.

So despite my getting lost in the sensations and in all the thoughts that accompanied them, my mouth and my hand were doing their work, and I felt Tim's swollen cock begin to pulse, and then I felt -- then tasted -- the huge load of cum that was streaming into my mouth, and I tried to do both things -- to swallow it, and at the same time hold it in my mouth so I could savor the taste -- enjoy the sheer nastiness of it -- for as long as I possibly could.

* * * * *

I just had a thought. That this is beginning to sound like simply a "stroke story" -- just a bunch of sexual encounters, strung together. And I don't want that to happen.

You have to understand. Tim and I do have real lives, with friends and jobs and stuff. Tim has a real family that he loves, and who love him; and I have two girls -- two women -- who play big parts in my life.

But this weekend was supposed to be a getaway from our "regular" lives. It was supposed to be a "sex weekend," for just the two of us, for Tim and me. And then this girl, Tanya, comes along, and despite some ragged spots at the beginning, it turns out that her presence really added to the possibilities -- and, especially, to the sexual possibilities.

So if it seems like the weekend was nothing but a bunch of sexual escapades -- well, that's what it was supposed to be.

* * * * *

I woke up to the sounds and the sight of Tanya, standing at the kitchen sink wearing just my red-and-black checked jac-shirt and her old canvas sneakers.

Tim had already used the little bathroom -- such as it is -- to pee and wash up and brush his teeth. He'd put on a tee shirt and his warm-up pants and some flip-flops, and he moved up behind T and put his arms around her -- around the bulky woolen jac-shirt -- and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Stop, Tim -- yer gonna make me get water all over the place," and she laughed as she used her hip to try to push him away.

And watching this, I got this nice warm feeling. Why? Because the scene was so -- ordinary. This was the behavior of two people who were... familiar with each other, I guess, is the best way to put it -- like two people who know each other and have done stuff together and who are comfortable with each other. It was a long way from a guy who'd had his "boys' weekend" potentially spoiled by some strange girl.

Following Tim's lead, I got up and peed and washed and brushed, and then I went over to Tanya and put my arms around her and gave her butt a quick squeeze through the jac-shirt and kissed her on the cheek. And, like Tim, I got reprimanded.

"Chaaase! Cut it out!" She reached back with her free hand and slapped me on the thigh. But then she reached back and put her hand behind my head and looked back at me and said, softly, "I had a good time last night, Chase."

So did I. "I had a good time too, T," and kissed her again.

Tim called out, "When you two horndogs are finished fooling around, maybe you could put some water on the stove?" Then, as we'd planned, he said, "I think Chase and I'll just have tea this morning, right, Chase?"

Tanya got this hurt look on her face, and I realized she thought that our request for tea meant that there was something wrong with her coffee. I tossed in, "I don't know, Tim, maybe start out with a cup or two of coffee, then the tea?"

At first, Tim wondered why I wasn't going along with our plan, but then I motioned toward Tanya with my eyes, and he got this "Oh, yeah, I see," look and said, "Yeah, that sounds even better -- a cup o' coffee first!" As soon as he said that, Tanya smiled, her relief obvious. And it struck me: how easy it is to hurt this unusual girl -- and how easy it is to make her happy.

In spite of Tim's and my "interference," Tanya had already put a pot of water on the stove. While it was coming to a boil, Tim selected some teabags and I got three mismatched mugs out of the cupboard and put them on the counter next to the stove. When the water was just about to boil, Tanya turned off the burner and filled the mugs, and we each took one and moved over to the table and sat down.

We talked -- about how nice the day looked like it was going to be, about what we were going to do today, about how we didn't have any specific plans, about how it might be a good day to go to the lake -- and about the previous evening.

It was Tim who mentioned it first.

"Didja have a good time last night, T? I really liked the way you washed Chase and me last night. And I mean, really liked it -- especially the way you made sure that our cocks got really clean, right Chase?" I looked over at Tanya and smiled broadly in agreement with Tim's words. She looked down, and a shy smile appeared on her lips.

I added, "I liked it, washing you, too." Then I added, "And I really liked touching some special places..."

It worked! A blush started to appear on her pale skin. I couldn't let this go.

"Looks like you kinda enjoyed it too, huh? When Tim and I washed you in some special places?"

Her face and neck reddened even more, but a smile crept across her lips.

"Well, anyway, Tim and I were glad we had the chance to do it." Then the hook: "Maybe we should start thinking of some different ways to get dirty, hmmmh?"

Starting now.

Tim said, "We thought after eating pretty heavy yesterday, maybe we'd start today with something a little lighter. Chase brought some stuff in from the cooler in the truck -- some fruit and stuff." He went over to the cooler chest and looked in. "Chase fixed up a fruit salad before we left -- got some bananas and apples and red 'n' white grapes -- that sound OK?"

Tanya sat there, like she was surprised that someone asked her if something was all right or not. We waited, and finally she said, "Yuh," then, sensing that we were expecting more, added, "Yeah,... that sounds really good."

I got some bowls -- not matching, of course -- from the cupboard and Tim found a big spoon for serving. He brought the large Tupperware container over to the table and started dishing the fruit salad into the bowls.

"That enough for you, T?"

She hesitated, like she was trying to decide if it was OK to ask. Finally, "Maybe... just a little more?" Bless her heart, she's getting better, maybe feeling more comfortable with us.

Then I called out, like I just remembered it, "Tim -- don't forget about the whipped cream!"

"Oh, you're right!" He went back to the cooler and pulled out the can of Reddi-Wip. "Can't have fruit salad without the Reddi-Wip, right, T?" He immediately squirted a generous glob of the aerosol whipped cream into my bowl and then his own, then directed his hand over toward Tanya's bowl. "You want some, too?"

Her reaction was funny. It looked like she was trying to hold back so she wasn't impolite, but you could tell. "YES! I mean, yes, please." Just adorable.

We were enjoying our fruit salad, which had macerated nicely in the 48 hours since I'd made it, when the inevitable happened -- inevitable, at least, when you've got generous amounts of whipped cream. There, on the tip of Tanya's nose, was a nice blob of Reddi-Wip.

We teased her, telling her that "it wasn't allowed" to wipe it off with a paper towel napkin, or even with her finger -- she had to lick it off with her tongue. Well, Tanya was blessed with a little tongue, so of course she wasn't able to reach it. And that was the opportunity we'd been hoping for.

"Not gonna get it, T. Here -- let me help,' and with that, Tim leaned across the table and licked the glob of cream off her little button nose, throwing in a few extra complimentary licks for good measure.

She protested as he licked her nose, "Tim -- cut it out -- Tim!" but at the same time she was laughing, making only token efforts to evade his tongue. When Tim finally got all the cream licked off -- several times over, in fact -- Tanya finally stopped laughing. She paused, then looked at me, then looked at the can of Reddi-Wip and cried, "Chase -- get him, Chase!"

Before Tim could react, I lunged for the can and squirted a sizable glob on his nose -- too high for him to reach with his tongue -- and that was the signal for Tanya to bounce out of her chair and straight toward Tim and start licking at the white blob on his nose. She was helped by the fact that Tim didn't try too hard to escape.

When Tanya finished with Tim, it was his turn to cry out, "Let's get Chase!" I didn't put up much of a fight either, and Tanya had no trouble drowning my nose -- and much of my face -- in Reddi-Wip, and the two of them had no trouble licking it off.

Then Tim decided that it was Tanya's turn again, except this time, he put the nozzle right against her lips before he squeezed. Tanya, in a reflex, clenched her lips and mouth closed, resulting in a big glob of whipped cream trailing down her chin -- and onto the front of my woolen jac-shirt. Just what I was hoping for!

"Hey -- my shirt!" I bounded around behind her. "Here, get that thing off before you two get it all sticky!" and I reached down and started undoing the buttons. Tanya acted like she didn't know if she should stop me or not. Here she was, being undressed at the kitchen table -- but it was my shirt. Before she could resolve the dilemma, I had the shirt unbuttoned and was pulling it back off her shoulders.

And that was when Tim put a quick squirt of whipped cream on each of her inverted little nipples. She shrieked from the sudden cold and tried to back away from him, but I stood behind her and kept her from moving. Then Tim "explained," "There's no way you're gonna reach those, T -- let Chase 'n' me do it for you." He leaned -- more like dived, actually -- toward her chest and dragged his tongue across one of the blobs of cream, but after about two licks he switched to sucking on the cute little nipple...

... leaving me to attend to the other one. Tanya protested at first, of course, shrieking in surprise and delight while trying to push both of our heads away from her breasts -- before putting her arms around our heads and pulling us to her.

We couldn't let things stop there. Tim gently freed his head from her grasp and kneeled down in front of her and then grabbed her by her hips. "Here," and he pulled her so she slid forward on the vinyl chair seat, leaving her ass at the front edge of the chair, and her legs spread wide open − and Tim right between them.

Tim picked up the Reddi-Wip and began squirting it onto her belly button, then continued on down 'til her pussy sported a generous amount of whipped cream. He quickly pulled his tee shirt off over his head and dived in between her spread legs and began licking the whipped cream -- and the pussy beneath it.

At first Tanya tried to squeeze her legs together, but she quickly gave in to the pleasurable feelings of having a cream-covered tongue licking her pussy. While Tim was doing this, I kneeled down and continued licking and sucking Tanya's tits, 'til she just lay back in the chair and let herself enjoy the strange sensation of the whipped cream and the not-so-strange sensations of Tim's and my tongues helping ourselves to her private parts.

And I had a thought. This was the first time we'd actually done any sex play with Tanya. Yes, we've had sex with her -- fingering and fucking and sucking. But this was the very first time we'd done anything with... with our genitals.... just for fun -- just for amusement.

That did not mean, however, that actual sex wouldn't follow.

I took my mouth off her right nipple long enough to remind Tim, "Don't forget the strawberries." On the way out Friday we'd stopped at a farmers' market and bought two pints of absolutely beautiful, ripe strawberries. Those were what Tim was now retrieving from the cooler. He picked out a berry and held it up for Tanya to see. "Looks delicious, doesn't it, Hon. But you know what? I know something that will make it taste even better."

He moved aside a little, and that gave him room to follow through with our plan -- and drag this plump, delicious-looking strawberry right through T's whipped-creamy pussy. She jumped back slightly from the surprise of the strange contact with her inner pussy lips, but then she sat still while Tim continued to bathe the fruit in the cream and her juices. She even scooted forward in the chair a bit to spread her legs for him, then leaned back and closed her eyes as he "massaged" her pussy with the ripe, red fruit.

I watched as Tim s-l-o-o-w-l-y dragged the luscious fruit up through Tanya's creamy pussy, and she and I watched as he made a show of slowly savoring the ripe strawberry, first licking the juices off it, then taking a bite off the tip, finally dropping all of the cream-covered berry between his lips. You could see as he rolled it around inside his mouth a few times, until he finally swallowed it. He stuck out his tongue, and he had the stem there on the very tip.

He took another berry from the box and squirted more of the Reddi-Wip onto -- or more like into − Tanya. Then he slid the strawberry up through her pussy, pausing briefly to push it inside her. Removing the strawberry, he brought it to his lips, but this time, instead of putting it in his mouth, he held it directly in front of Tanya's lips. The invitation was obvious.

What surprised me was T's response. I thought she might take some time to decide if this was something she wanted to do, but instead, as soon as Tim put the dripping berry in front of her, she opened her mouth and waited for Tim to put it inside. Tim moved it closer, and she stuck her tongue out and touched the tip of the strawberry, like she was trying to see what the taste was like. Finding nothing wrong, she leaned forward, just slightly, and bit off the tip. She chewed it, then she swallowed.

But then, instead of taking another bite, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the entire fruit and took it into her mouth, and with her eyes closed, she started chewing on the soft, ripe strawberry with long, slow bites. We could see her tongue playing with the sweet, juicy mass in her mouth, and each time it looked like she started to swallow, she would force it back up into her mouth again and play with it even more before finally swallowing it. Tim and I looked at each other, surprised. There's no way we would have imagined that our little T would put on such a deliciously dirty performance.

"Another one?" Then, "Please?"

Tim ran another strawberry through her dripping snatch -- dripping with both whipped cream and her own juices -- and brought it up to her mouth and repeated the performance. It was incredibly nasty -- and exciting...

... and too much for Tim. He knelt down in front of her again, but this time it wasn't strawberries that he was going to slide up through the juicy wet slit between her spread-out legs -- it was his tongue. At the first touch, Tanya let out a groan, "Unnnhh..." and sagged farther down the chair to increase the contact with Tim's tongue. Worried that she might slip all the way off the slick kitchen chair, I moved behind her and held her shoulders. From that position I had a great view of the action -- of Tim's head bobbing between Tanya's slim thighs, his tongue lashing in and out of her pussy lips, sucking on her cream-covered clit, burrowing his head even deeper into her before coming up for air, his nose wearing a white film of warm whipped cream.

He pushed back from her, just long enough to catch his breath and to tell me, "Fuck, Chase, she tastes so damned good!" Then he dived in again, chewing on the plump, oily cunt lips before sticking his tongue just as far inside her as he could.

This was apparently enough for Tanya. Unable to scoot closer to Tim without sliding off her chair, she grabbed Tim's head in both hands and pulled him into her and howled, "Oh FUCK! Eat me, Tim -- suck my pussy -- suck my clit! Oh, Tim..."

Her cum was short and intense, but she somehow managed to stay on the chair. When she relaxed her grip and let go of Tim's head, he pulled back, just enough to rest his cheek on one of her creamy thighs. Still catching his breath, he managed to gasp out, "Fuck, Chase, she squirted," and now I could see how shiny-wet his face was.

When Tanya finally recovered from the intense climax and opened her eyes, Tim said to her, "Chase has just been standing there watching us get messy. I think we oughtta show him what it's like, don't you?" Still kneeling on the floor, he reached up and grabbed the waistband of my warm-ups with one hand and tried to drag them down my hips. "C'mon, T, get him!" Tanya immediately turned and grabbed the other side of my warmup pants and started pulling.

I put up some token resistance, but when my pants finally fell down around my ankles I stepped out of them so I wouldn't trip -- and so whipped cream wouldn't drip all over them! Tim grabbed the Reddi-Wip can again and handed it to Tanya. Not knowing how hard to press the nozzle, she ended up squirting an enormous amount of whipped cream on my cock, and everywhere else around it.

Tim dove forward and took my half-hard cock into his open mouth and used cleaning off the whipped cream as an excuse to suck my cock. Not that I'm complaining. As I may have mentioned before, Tim sucks cock real good, and as I felt his tongue trying to insinuate itself into the little hole, my half-hard cock was well on its way to being full-hard.

But this time it wasn't for Tim and me. With a bit of reluctance, Tim backed away. He turned to Tanya, and pointing my now-stiff cock toward her, said, "Now it's your turn, T -- show Chase what happens to people who squirt whipped cream on people!"

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers
12