Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost like she was waiting for this to happen. Without a moment's hesitation, she got onto her knees and leaned in and took the entire head of my cock into her mouth and started running her tongue around the crown. She stopped briefly to swallow the cream and saliva that had built up, then slid her mouth all the way down the length of my whipped-creamy cock 'til, her nose was pressed against my pubes. Then she stopped, like she was waiting for something to happen -- waiting for me to do something.

And by this time, there was something that I did want to do. I put my hands on her head and began sliding my creamy cock in and out of her waiting mouth. And it wasn't like I was fucking her head, like I did last night. Instead, I was truly just sliding my slippery cock in and out between her soft, creamy lips, and that seemed to be just what she wanted.

After a minute or so of sliding my cock in and out of T's mouth, I leaned down and whispered, loud enough that she could hear me, "Now let's get Tim." She pulled off my cock and we both dived toward the waistband of Tim's warmups. He put up some mock resistance as the two of us de-pantsed him, and Tanya, having discovered how much fun you can have with can of aerosol whipped cream, immediately started layering his cock -- and everything around it -- with far too much Reddi-Wip.

I figured Tanya had earned "dibs," so I kept back as she hungrily took Tim's hefty cock in her lips and proceeded to make it Tim's hard hefty cock. It was rewarding, watching how eager she was to take his decorated cock into her mouth, and how easily she's made the transition from sex-as-sex to sex-as-fun.

It was also exciting, watching a relatively naive, inexperienced young girl getting down on Tim's very experienced cock. To be blunt, she was going at his cock like a back-street whore, and it was hot as hell, especially when she grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way into her throat, and when Tim grabbed her head and held her while he forced himself even farther, to the point that she choked some and had to push him away. But as soon as she got her breath, she was back down on his cock, maybe even farther than before.

Her performance was getting to me, to the point where I had to come up with some idea that would get me into the game.

"Here, T, watch this." I picked out one of the ripest, juiciest strawberries, then squirted more Reddi-Wip on Tim's cock. I placed the strawberry straight onto the end of Tim's cock -- and forced the whole thing into my throat.

Tanya let out a little squeal of delight. Like she had done, I grabbed Tim's hips and forced his cock down my throat, but now there was a big, fat, juicy strawberry smashed on the tip and on the back of my throat.

This was actually something new for us. Tim and I (and family, and friends) have done the whipped cream thing, along with jam and honey and peanut butter. But we've never done anything with actual "food" before. And I have to tell you -- it was a turn-on! Try to imagine it -- the combination of Tim's hard, smooth cock, the creamy Reddi-Wip, the sweet, pulpy flesh of the ripe fruit -- the whole mix was, well, intoxicating, and I actually got a little dizzy.

T was having no such problems, however. The hesitant, almost shy girl who'd come to the cabin with us on Friday now couldn't wait for me to finish and let her try. Most of the strawberry had gone down my throat, and what remained on Tim's cock was just a thin red smear. I picked up the strawberry box and held It out to Tanya. She picked out the fattest, ripest one and then squirted some more Reddi-Wip on the tip of Tim's cock. Then she smacked the fat strawberry right on the tip of Tim's foamy cock and immediately took it all the way into her mouth.

And I mean all the way. She didn't even work her way down -- she took the whole thing -- strawberry and cream and cock -- all the way, 'til Tim's cock -- and the strawberry -- had to be smashed against the back of her throat. Tim looked over at me, his expression a combination of "Can you believe this??" with "Oh, God!"

I think I've told you that Tim is kinda partial to throat-fucking, and when he put his hands on either side of T's head, I could see that he was starting to entertain those feelings right now.

I wasn't mistaken. He wasn't into full skull-fucking mode yet, but I could see that things were headed in that direction. Holding her head in both hands, he wasn't actually ramming his cock down her throat, but instead was pulling -- pressing -- her head down onto him, each time just a little farther.

I'd expected that things would quickly reach the point where Tanya, who is still not very experienced, wouldn't be able to take as much of Tim as he was forcing into her. But she surprised me. She wrapped both arms around Tim's hips and squeezed, pulling him even farther into her throat, and she held him like that for several seconds, far longer than I would have imagined, before releasing him and pushing back. She choked twice, then gasped for breath -- and then put her mouth over his cock and pulled him all the way into her again.

By this time, the strawberry was just a reddish smear.

Oh, fuuuck. Tanya -- our little T -- was throat-fucking herself on a strawberry that was on Tim's cock.

I couldn't fucking take any more. I grabbed her by the shoulders and guided her up onto her feet. I pulled her over to the bed and threw her down on her back, and she opened her legs to me and I fell in between them and rammed my whipped-cream covered cock into her soaking cunt and started fucking her for all I was worth.

And the feeling was incredible. The sight of T getting throat-fucked by Tim -- and seeing her take it, and seeing her want more -- had gotten me so hot. I can't remember the last time I was so hot, so violently aroused. And the whipped cream as a lubricant, and T's cunt, full of whipped cream and mashed strawberry and a flood of her own juices -- it was hot and wet and tight, squeezing my dick as she dug her nails into my shoulders, and I just got lost in the whole thing, like there was nothing else in the world but her warm, wet, squeezing cunt, along with the occasional sting as she raked her nails across my back.

Then I felt one of her hands move from my shoulders to the back of my head. She pulled me down to her and bit my jaw -- not hard enough to break skin, but not a gentle squeeze, either. Startled by the unexpected violence, I opened my eyes to see her staring into mine -- and then she grabbed my bottom lip in her teeth and she squeezed, again, not hard enough to break tissue, but hard -- hard enough to make my cock lurch inside her.

I looked, and she was still staring into my eyes -- almost like she was challenging me. I took a chance. I took her bottom lip between my teeth. I stopped like that and looked into her eyes. She glared back at me, and that's when I knew that it was a challenge -- a dare. I looked into her eyes and I squeezed with my teeth -- and I felt her nails dig into my back even harder and that's when I realized how aroused -- how turned-on -- our Tanya was.

I bit her lip again and then let go. And now, with her mouth free, she grabbed my head in both hands and pulled me to her and went crazy biting and licking my lips, my chin, my jaws, my cheeks, and then pausing and looking at me, letting me know it was now my turn to return the favor.

And then I heard Tim as he groaned, "Chaaase..."

In my state I had completely forgotten Tim, or even that he existed, for that matter. But now, as I watched him stroking his dick, which was as long as I've even seen it, I remembered that we -- Tanya and I -- had left him standing there, well, standing there stroking his dick. We owed him something, or at least, I owed him something. I looked back over my shoulder, trying to gesture toward my ass. I couldn't turn far enough to get across my meaning, so I freed one arm from around Tanya and reached back to my ass -- and I pulled one cheek aside.

He got the idea.

He took a step toward the bed, and toward my generously-offered ass. But he suddenly stopped, like he'd had an idea. He looked around, like he was trying to find something. Then he picked up the can of Reddi-Wip, then thought again and picked a big fat strawberry from the little box, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to see what he had in mind.

First I felt the shock of the cold Reddi-Wip as it landed on my anus. Then I felt the sensation of the strawberry as it was pressured a little ways into my bum. And then I felt Tim's cock, plowing its way into my ass, forcing the whipped cream and the strawberry ahead of it.

Like I said, we've done the whipped cream thing before, but I never had a fat, ripe strawberry shoved up my ass by a fat, creamy cock. God, I was so full, in a way I'd never felt before.

And then there was T. And I could picture how the three of us looked -- Tanya, on her back, her legs spread wide, her arms around my back pulling me tightly against her, nails digging into the muscles of my shoulders; then me, my swollen cock wallowing around in Tanya's cunt, sloppy with cream and mashed fruit and her own juice; and Tim, literally balls-deep in my ass, the white whipped cream foam, tinged with traces of strawberry red, seeping out of my anus and around his shaft.

I was picturing all this in my mind, along with all the sensations -- from my cock, from my lips and mouth, and from my asshole, experiencing the stinging invasion of Tim's hard cock combined with the cooling sensations of the cream and the pulpy squished strawberry.

All this had apparently gotten to T, too. First I felt her arms tighten their grip around me. Then, that little squeak she makes when she cums, followed by her hips humping up off the bed to get as much of me as she can inside of her.

Now that I was sure Tanya had cum I felt free to focus on me, and in particular, on my cock inside her cunt, and on how good it felt to be in there. No surprise, it felt warm and wet, especially now that it was flooded with the juices from her own cum.

There's something else it felt, too. It felt harder, more aroused. And the reason it felt harder and more aroused was because of Tim's cock in my ass. For a long time, the feeling of a cock in my ass, and especially getting fucked in the ass, has gotten me harder. I'm not yet at the point where I can cum just from being fucked in the ass (Tim reached that point a long time ago), but it's taken me real close. And this was one of those times. I wasn't going to cum just from the feeling of Tim fucking me -- I'd need the sensations from T's sweet cunt to get me there. But Tim's hard cock sure was helping.

So I just "rode the wave," timing my movements with Tim's, slipping back from Tanya's warm cunt when Tim slid his cock out, 'til just its head was inside my rectum, then plunging all the way back into T's heavenly warmth each time Tim thrust into me 'til some times it seemed like I could feel him in my throat.

And we all kept that up longer than I could have imagined, Tanya's warm, silky-wet cavern caressing me -- caressing my cock -- at the same time that I could feel Tim's swollen meat moving in and out of me, alternately filling me and then leaving me empty, and knowing how the lining of my tight rectum must feel like velvet to his hard cock.

I just let myself get lost in the whole thing, aware only of Tanya's warm cunt and the bulk of Tim's cock filling my bowels...

... until I felt Tanya's inner muscles starting to clench around my cock, and I knew she was close to having her third orgasm of the morning (well, fourth, if you count the one she and I had in her room during the night). And that meant I could finally give in to all the pressure that had been building up in my groin since we started playing with the whipped cream, what seemed like so very long ago. I didn't have to worry about Tim because I knew that he could let himself cum at any time.

Then it was there. The little squeak from Tanya, her arms tightening around my back and her hips thrusting up to take more of me inside her. Tim sensed what was happening, and he immediately forced himself all the way into my ass and let loose the load of cum that had been building since he came inside Tanya last night and all through our play this morning.

Feeling the warm flood of Tim's cum deep inside my bowels put me over the edge. I let go, and I flooded T's already sopping cunt with my cum, adding to her own cum and the whipped cream that were already in there.

We lay there for a few minutes enjoying all the wet warmth -- Tanya and I, luxuriating in all the fluids and liquids and juices that filled her young cunt; Tim, letting his spent cock bathe in the wet heat of my cum-filled ass.

I was completely drained. My balls, of course, but also my emotions. I shifted my position so that my weight was on my forearms and my knees so I wouldn't crush Tanya. Then I felt Tim lay down on me, his cheek against my back. And that's how we stayed...

... until I felt Tim sliding down my back, and then I felt what could only be a tongue, sliding down, and then up, between my buttocks.

Then I heard Tim's voice -- "Mmmm, strawberries and cream."

12