Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 12: Tanya the Fuck Toy

Story Info
Tanya finds Grandpa & Grandma's old videos and discovers DP.
5.6k words
4.63
21.3k
10
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
364 Followers

Weekend at the Cabin: XII

"Do you want me t' cum... or do you wanna do it for me?"

That's what Tanya asked Tim and me, after she'd started her little sex tease that resulted in me eating T's little twat while Tim stood over her and fucked her throat.

Well, I guess we knew the answer -- we'd wanted to do it for her.

After we had rested a few minutes from the excitement, I had to ask her.

"T, it looks like you might have planned this for a while, hmmm? Maybe even 'practiced' it a bit."

She looked down, and maybe she even blushed a bit. "I mighta tried it a time or two in the mirror, before you guys picked me up..."

Her answer, and the way she said it, were charming, of course. But let's not forget: In all the excitement, Tim and I haven't cum yet!

Tim asked, "So T -- your little performance has gotten me and Chase kinda worked-up. Do you think there's something we might be able to do about that?"

She surprised us by answering right off the bat. "I was thinking about that. 'Fact, I been thinking about it almost from the time you took me home from the last time."

Okay, that got us curious. Thinking about "it" all the time since we brought her home, months ago?

Then she asked, totally unnecessarily, "Wouldja like to hear it?" She didn't even wait for a response. "I missed seein' you two guys -- together. I mean, like the way you were that first night. It was so sweet, seeing you together, and I missed that, seein' you two like that. Couldja do that -- I'd love t' see that?"

Well, I've never thought of what Tim and I do together as being particularly "sweet." But what I did think was "sweet" was the fact that Tanya thought it was sweet.

Anyway, when she said, "that first night," I kind of thought I knew what she meant, but I finally asked, "So how would you like us to get started?"

"Well, I was thinking -- maybe if you did like you did that first night, at the sink, when you were washing each other." We didn't react, so she went on, "Like, when you got down on your knees and put your dicks in each other's mouth, and then maybe go from there?"

As good a way to start as any. Since Tim and I were already naked, all it would take would be for one of us to drop to his knees and take the other's cock in his mouth.

That would be me. I kneeled down and Tim turned toward me and, to put it crudely, planted his naked crotch right in front of my face -- in front of my mouth. But instead of diving straight for his cock -- which was beginning to rise and stiffen quite nicely -- I put my arms around his hips and pulled him to me. And I just hugged him like that for a few seconds, just to enjoy the closeness which we hadn't been able to share these past few months.

THEN I took that lovely tan-pink flesh between my lips until it was pressing against the back of my throat.

It was so nice. It had been several months since Tim and I last did this, and I realized that I had missed this feeling. Sure, the feeling of being on my knees, with a solid piece of male meat in my mouth, the smooth skin sliding through my lips, the smell, of male sweat and male juice -- and the hands on my head. But also, the feeling of closeness, the reunion, of reconnecting.

I loved it all.

Tim, too, seemed to be savoring the experience -- taking his time, not fucking my skull, but enjoying the feel -- and the idea -- of sliding his cock in and out of the mouth of a willing male -- me.

It was his taste that I was most aware of -- the distinctive taste of "male," of course, but also the unique taste of Tim. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the feeling of that hard hunk of man-meat cruising in and out of my mouth. Tim didn't hurry things, didn't fuck my throat, maybe rocked back and forth a little in time with me, with my sucking.

I opened my eyes in time to see Tanya. She had laid down on the bed, on her tummy, her head less than two feet from where Tim and I intersected, watching... watching me suck Tim's cock. Well, this is what she wanted to see, I guess.

I could have used my hand, used my very skilled technique to milk Tim's lovely cock. Could have. But that wasn't my goal, not yet, at least.

This time, it was for Tanya.

I pushed myself back from Tim -- from Tim's cock -- and stood up. Now it was Tim's turn.

Tim looked at Tanya, then reached out and took my cock in one hand and squeezed it gently, massaging until I was hard and stiff. Then, like I had done, he went to his knees in front of me, and like I had done, he grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pulled me to him, and into his open mouth.

And like he had done, I put my two hands gently on his head and rocked my hips back and forth, my cock sliding in and out of his warm, wet mouth, the tip touching the back of his throat, then retreating, only to do it again, and again. And while I -- while we -- were doing this, I looked at Tanya. She was looking at us, at where Tim and I were joined, and there was a smile on her face -- not a "big" smile, but a small smile, a smile of contentment, like this is what she wanted to see, like things are just the way they should be.

And then I got that feeling -- that now, at this moment, things are as they should be. I am excited, and hard, and there is a warm mouth around my cock, and that mouth is of someone who I care about, and who cares about me.

And there is an unusual young woman who is right here, sharing this with me -- with us.

After a while, Tim lifted one hand and began stroking my cock as it slid in and out of his mouth. He would pull back, 'til just the tip was within his lips, then gently slide his hand along my slippery shaft, from the base up 'til he reached the glans, that sensitive ring at the base of the crown, and then he would rotate his hand around that place, creating the most exquisite sensation before withdrawing his hand and sliding his lips back down my shaft, then repeating the entire process.

Most other times I just would have gone along with this, reveling in the sensations, until Tim brought me to the point and I allowed myself to cum. But this time was for Tanya, who had requested that we do that thing that was so "sweet," that we did the first night that all of us were together.

"What would you like us to do now, T?"

Without hesitation, she scooted to one side of the bed, and without saying anything she patted the bed next to her. Tim backed off my cock and placed a kiss on the tip, and then we lay down in a sixty-nine position in the larger empty space beside Tanya, and like that, we took each other's cocks in our mouths and we made love to each other's cocks.

Despite how it's invariably portrayed, sixty-nining is not an automatic route to sexual ecstasy. In fact, it's kinda tricky, trying to enjoy the sensations your cock is feeling while at the same time concentrating on pleasuring the cock that's in your mouth. For Tim and me, the trick seems to be not getting too intense with the cock in your mouth, trying to hit that sweet spot where exactly fifty percent of your attention is on your own cock and fifty percent on the cock that's in your mouth.

And that's what Tim and I did now. The pleasure and the tastes of the cock in my mouth, more or less matched by the warm mouth and the soft, talented hands that were working me so skillfully. Also, maybe the finger that was probing into my bum.

And then the feel of something on my hip. I opened my eyes enough to see Tanya's slender arm, stretched over Tim and resting on my hip. Not sexual. More like fond. I turned my head a little more, and I could see that T was kneeling on the bed and had hands on both Tim and me, and the strange thought hit me: it was almost like a benediction -- like she was bestowing a blessing on the two of us.

And that's when I understood what she meant when she said that watching the two of us, together, was "sweet." In her isolated world, the chance to see two people lovin' on each other must, indeed be a wonderful thing.

Secure in the comfort of T's "blessing," I settled in to bring Tim pleasure, and to enjoy the pleasure that he was bringing to me, and after all our preparation I was able to relax and release all my sperm that I'd built up into Tim's waiting, thirsty throat, followed soon by his warm, creamy gift to me.

* * * * *

After that, Tim and I lay there catching our breaths and "enjoying the moment," and Tanya put her arms around both of us and held us to her. Really, it was more like she was holding herself to us.

After a few minutes, Tanya got up and got three beers from the fridge and brought them over. We all propped ourselves so we were sitting up against the head of the bed when Tim smiled a kind of smart-ass smile, "So, T -- would you like to be two guys' fuck toy for a couple of days?"

She didn't say anything at first, just kind of looked down and away, so this time I asked her, "How about it, T -- would you like to be Tim's and my fuck toy for the weekend?"

She still wouldn't look at us, but she finally said something, almost under her breath.

"Yuh."

Tim and I looked at each other and smiled.

"So, you know what that means, right -- being our fuck toy?"

"Yuh."

"What does it mean?"

"I guess, it means you can do stuff to me...?"

"What kinds of 'stuff' can we do to you, T?"

She waited for a moment, but she already knew the answer. "Anything." No question this time.

"And T -- when can we do things to you?"

That caused her to stop -- she obviously hadn't thought about this part of being a fuck toy. She finally answered, but so softly that neither of us could hear, so I asked again, "When can we do these things, Tanya?"

This time we could hear her whispered response. "Anytime?"

"That's right, T, Tim and I can do anything, or ask -- tell you -- to do anything -- anything at all. And we can do it anytime -- anytime we want to. Anything we want, whenever we want to do it. Right, T?"

Still looking down. "Yuh."

But there was still one more thing I had to find out.

"T? How do you feel about that, T?"

"Yuh."

"'Yuh,' what?"

"I'd like that."

I looked at Tim. He seemed to understand where I was going with this.

"Now?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want to start being our fuck toy now, Tanya?"

She hesitated for just a second, just long enough to process what I was saying.

"Yuh."

"OK. Get down on your knees and open our pants."

She didn't say anything. Instead, she just kneeled down right in front of the two of us and started sucking our cocks. The afternoon ended late, with me fucking T's tight little cunt while Tim, his hand in between our bodies, fingered her clit 'til she must have had five orgasms, the last one at exactly the instant I finally dumped my load into her stretched-out pussy.

But we didn't pause to rest. After all, fuck toys aren't entitled to any 'rests.' I quickly scooted to the head of the bed and rolled over and Tim pushed her face down to my cock -- the dripping cock that was in her cunt just a minute ago. Tim roughly grasped her hips and lifted her to her knees and began working two greasy fingers into her asshole. Tanya groaned, at the knowledge of what she knew was going to happen soon -- but also, with anticipation of what was coming.

Despite the sudden nature of our transition, and Tim's abrupt digital invasion of her rectum, his actual entrance was not as brutal as it might have been. Instead, from my vantage -- looking across Tanya's back and over her butt cheeks -- I watched Tim slide his heavily lubed cock up and down between T's slim ass cheeks, with long strokes across her puckered little bumhole, and T moving her butt in response, trying to increase the contact with Tim's slick cock.

In her position Tanya wasn't able to do much with my cock, so I held her head steady and humped my cock into her mouth. While I was humping her mouth like this, I watched Tim finally stop his up-and-down sliding and place the head of his cock squarely at the entrance to her ass and start to press. Now, if we were really treating T like a fuck toy, Tim would just ram his cock into our fuck toy's ass in a single stroke, and her pleasure or comfort -- or pain -- wouldn't matter.

But this was T, and it was her first experience being a fuck toy, so Tim wasn't going to use his "owner's prerogative" with his toy. Instead, he worked his cock inside the tight ring of her anus, then paused to let her get used to the invasion which, however carefully done, can hurt -- a lot. Tanya, bless her heart, toughed it out. She squeaked, and I saw her hips flinch, but she didn't try to get away.

A good thing, because it meant that Tim wasn't trying to hit a squirming, moving target. Instead, he was able to enter Tanya's inviting asshole steadily, and in three tries he was all the way inside her ass, and once he was in he began a steady in-and-out, and I could just imagine what her tight anus and her silken ass felt like on Tim's engorged cock.

Also, I knew it wasn't going to be long before it was my cock that would be feeling those divine sensations.

I had to taunt T. "Do you like it, T? Being our sex toy? Is it like you thought it would be? Did you think the first thing Tim would do would be raping your ass?"

I was surprised when she seemed to try to answer. I relaxed my hold on her head so she could talk -- sort of. I heard something that sounded like "Yunhh!"

"What, T -- how about it -- did you think you'd be doing this, so quick?"

"Yuh," she grunted.

"Yuh what?"

"Yuh -- I wanted it. This is what I was hopin' you'd do."

And when Tim heard her, heard that she was actually "hopin'" that he would be doing this, raping her ass only hours after she'd kissed her Grandpa goodbye, he couldn't hold it any more -- and knew that he didn't have to. He lunged against her so hard her slim body lurched. "Take it in your ass, you little whore!"

He groaned, then he lunged, one -- two -- three times into her ass, and I knew he'd deposited a huge load of jizz deep inside her young-girl asshole.

As exciting as this session was -- and trust me, it was really exciting! -- my cock didn't get off from it. Tanya really didn't have much room to work her mouth or her hands, and besides, I'm not sure she's experienced enough yet to get a guy off that way.

"Tim..?"

Tim caught my implicit suggestion and raised himself and his spent, sloppy dick off Tanya's back. As soon as he did this, I took her shoulder and rolled her onto her back -- and climbed on and shoved my unsatisfied cock into her young pussy. No, she didn't need any lubrication, and she didn't need preparation. My cock slipped in without any difficulty, and her arms slipped around my back. And just like it was three months before, she held me tightly against her slight, naked body.

It didn't take me long. I was so excited and she was so ardently appreciative that in just a few minutes I was cumming in her warm, wet, welcoming pussy. The release was heavenly, and it seemed like it went on forever. Or a minute, anyway. When my orgasm finally finished, I turned my face to T's and kissed her on the nose. In return, she took my face between both hands and brought me to her and kissed my lips, the gentlest, tenderest kiss imaginable.

"Chase -- I missed you, Chase. And I missed having you fuck me, I really did."

I had to say something. "And I missed you, and fucking you, Tanya." And I realized -- I had.

I had forgotten how much I like fucking -- and other things -- with Tanya. It's not that she's the best lay I've ever had. Far from it (although she's getting better with every try!). I think the reason is because she's had almost no experience, and everything you do is so new to her, and she doesn't conceal her delight at each new thing that she learns, or her appreciation of you for revealing it to her. And that's why I like fucking -- and stuff -- with Tanya so much.

Then, unexpectedly, she giggled. I had to ask.

I looked her right in the eyes and smiled. "What?"

She giggled again. "I got a confession to make."

"Oh, yeah -- and what kind of confession?" I was genuinely curious.

"When I was back home -- I... practiced. I put things inside of me and pretended that it was you or Tim -- or sometimes both of you."

In one sense, this didn't surprise me in the least. Women -- and guys -- shove stuff up inside themselves all the time when they can't get a real cock -- and sometimes even when they can. So it wasn't any surprise that a young girl like Tanya, especially one who had just discovered real sex, would want to experience more of it. But I was still curious.

"So, how did you do it? Like, what kinds of things...?"

"Well, my fingers, o' course. But then stuff. Like my toothbrush. Or my hairbrush handle. Then I started 'sper'menting with other stuff. Like there's this bottle of lotion... and, oh, yeah, that shampoo bottle that Tim gave me last time..."

... and I remembered the bottle of Tim's wife's shampoo that Tim gave her, the shampoo that made her hair look so nice this time, and I remembered that the shape of the bottle was somewhat "suggestive," almost certainly by design.

"... and o' course carrots, but it was hard to grow any that were big enough -- fat enough. But later the zucchinis started coming in in the garden, and some of them were pretty good.

"But the best thing was a flashlight I found. The zucchinis would get soft and mushy after a while, but the flashlight was just right, and it was about the size of your cock. Plus it never got mushy."

I couldn't help myself -- I had to laugh at that final piece of information.

And when I laughed, Tanya instantly got embarrassed. I had to reassure her, "No, T, you didn't say a single thing wrong. I was just laughing at the idea that the flashlight didn't get mushy like the zucchini." Then I thought I'd tease her a little. "Or like my cock sometimes, huh?"

She blushed at the thought, but then she felt that now it was she who needed to reassure me. She pushed my shoulder with both hands and said, "No, silly, you never get mushy." But then she apparently thought about it and added, "Well, not too mushy to still feel good, anyway."

This sounds dumb -- corny, even -- but I got this warm feeling, that she would be concerned about my feelings, and be wanting to reassure me. Amazing girl -- young woman.

We all rested then. But for the next 18 hours or so, we did most -- or at least a whole lot -- of the things that two horny guys and an eager-to-learn young woman can do with and to each other.

* * * * *

Later the next morning we were just lounging around, resting from a lovely three-way that involved having my cock in Tanya's ass while Tim was in mine, when Tanya started telling us more of what she'd been doing "since the last time."

"Oh, yeah, there was this other thing, too. I was looking in the spare room at the store and found this box that had about eight or ten little plastic... boxes, like, and I wondered what... and then I saw that each one had two kind-of 'wheels' in it and that the wheels had this plastic ribbon running between them, and then I remembered that they were called 'videotapes.' And like there in the spare room was this old TV that had a slot or hole in the bottom, and I remembered that when I was little Grandpa would put videotapes of cartoons in there, like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, and we'd watch 'em on the TV.

"So anyhow, I got a cloth and wiped the dust off the TV -- there musta been ten years' of it! -- and plugged it in, and then I took one of th' plastic videotape boxes -- I dusted that off, too -- and put it in the slot, but 'turns out I had it in upside down the first time, but once I got it goin' it started out right in the middle of... of, well, and man and a woman... and another man. So I looked at one of the other videotape boxes and saw that it had a label taped on it, and it said, 'El and Dave #2,' and then I remembered -- Grandpa'd said his Navy friend was named Dave, and Grandma's name was Elaine -- 'El..' So what I was looking at was a tape of the three of 'em -- Grandpa and Grandma and their friend Dave -- doin' sex."

cvandrews
cvandrews
364 Followers
12