Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 12: Tanya the Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to ask. "What'd you think when you saw the video? Was it strange seeing your grandfather like that? Was it weird, seeing your Grandpa and your Grandma having sex -- fucking? And then, with that other guy -- Dave?"

'Yuh, it was weird. I mean, seein' your Grandpa 'n Grandma... doin'... stuff."

It was like she still couldn't bring herself to use the work 'fucking' when she was talking about her Grandpa. It was kind of sweet, really.

"Also, it was strange, seein' Grandma Elaine like that. I was surprised at how hot she is -- was − not skinny like I am."

At that moment I wanted to take her in my arms and hug her and reassure her that she wasn't "skinny" -- but then I thought that doing something like that might make her even more self-conscious. Instead, I tried something that I hoped would come across as light.

"I dunno, T. Tim and I must think you're pretty hot, right? Otherwise, would we do all the things that we do with you?" She stopped and thought about that for a moment, like she was trying to figure out how what I just said had to do with what she'd said. Then she pretended to be angry and said, "You goof!" and punched my arm. But then she looked away, and I could see her smile. Better.

Tim prompted her, "So,... their friend -- Dave...?"

"Oh, yuh. Well, he was pretty hot, too. Kinda like my Grandpa. I mean, he didn't look like Grandpa, but their bods were kinda the same. Anyhow, it looked like the three of them was real used to each other. 'Fact..."

She stopped, like she wasn't sure if she should say what she was going to say. Then she seemed to make up her mind.

"Grandma -- El -- and Dave seemed to get along real good. 'Fact, she did everything with him that she did with Grandpa. Like, they fucked and sucked each other, and they all did stuff with each other, like Dave and Grandpa would do stuff like you 'n' Tim do, and sometimes it was all three of them. Like the kinds of stuff the three of us do."

Then she remembered something more. "One thing they did was like the three of us did this morning -- where they were all laying on their sides and Dave was laying behind Grandma El with his cock up inside her and Grandpa was laying behind Dave with his cock in Dave's bum."

Yup, just like the three of us had done less than an hour ago.

"One thing that was weird, though, was that some times they'd shoot all over Grandma El's face. And it was like she wanted them to do it, y'know? And she looked real messy. But you wanna know the funny thing?" She paused, obviously waiting for us to wonder what was the funny thing. "She looked really hot that way, with their cum all over her."

Tim asked, "Do you think that's something you'd like Chase and me to do with you?"

She thought, but she didn't have to think about it for long. "Yuh. Maybe."

Then Tim said, "You know, T, you're our fuck toy for this weekend, so we can do that to you -- cum all over your face -- anytime we want to. In fact, since you're our fuck toy, we can do anything we want, can't we Chase? Whenever we want to."

She thought about what Tim said. "Yuh. I guess so." She stopped. And then she smiled, a little smile to herself, like, "Yeah, you guys can do anything to me that you want to."

She went on.

"But there was this one thing they did -- they all did, together. I couldn't see too good because the camera wasn't in a good place, but it looked like sometimes they was both inside her, like both their cocks was inside El at the same time. How could that be?"

Tim and I smiled. So Grandma El's into some DP action, huh?

"Yeah, T, it's called 'DP' -- 'double penetration.' And yes, both of them did have their cocks in your Grandma at the same time."

"But... how? I mean, how'd they do that?"

"Well, if you think about it, T... one was in her pussy and the other cock was in her ass."

"At the same time? Can people even do that??"

Tim and I looked at each other. We smiled. Oh, yeah -- people can do that, all right. I'm sure Tim and I were both thinking of times -- with his wife, and his daughter, and with my friend Gina.

"Yes, T, people can do that."

"And... they like it?"

"Oh, yeah, they like it -- a lot!" Tim smiled, probably remembering again.

I decided to prod Tanya some more.

"T, did your Grandma El look like she liked having the two guys inside her at the same time?"

This time she didn't even have to pause to think about it.

"YEAH! I mean, yeah. She was bouncing all over the place, telling the guys, saying stuff like 'Oh, yeah, fuck me,' and 'Yeah, that's it -- harder!!' and stuff like that."

Deciding to push her into providing more and more lewd details, I asked, "So, how did they do it?"

Tanya was puzzled. "Huh? Whadduya mean how?"

"Like, what position were they in? Like, was one guy laying down and she was on top of him and the other guy...?"

"Oh, yeah. The first time, Grandpa was on his back and Grandma El was on top, lookin' at him, and Dave was in her bum -- you mean like that?"

"Yes, like that." Still hoping for more pornographic details, I asked, "Did they do it any other ways?"

"Yeah, another way they did it was Grandpa was on is back and Grandma was laying back on him, with him in her butt, and Dave was on top of her, and he was fucking her pussy." She paused. "Now that I think of it, she seemed to like that way a lot. Like she was bouncing up and down on Grandpa, I guess to make his cock feel good in her bum, and she was almost screaming, things like "Ohgod, I'm so full," and "Fuck me you big dick bastard!" and "Your two cocks are rubbing together inside me -- don't stop -- don't ever stop fucking me like this!" And then she'd pull Dave down to her face and kiss him real deep, and sometimes it looked like she was even biting his lips and face. Then she'd put her arms around him and scratch at his back, and you could see the red marks, even in the videos. She'd cum real hard those times."

Tanya paused again, like she was having to catch her breath. I know I did.

In fact, since the time Tanya started telling us about seeing her Grandpa and his friend Dave fuck her Grandma, and especially when they started double-fucking her, Tim and I had both been stroking ourselves, and by now we were both pretty well recovered from our previous session. And I don't know if Tim could see it, but while she was talking Tanya's hand had crept to her kitty and several fingers had found their way inside. Yeah, Tim probably saw.

Trying to get even nastier, I said, "So it sounds like your Grandma really liked having two men inside her, fucking her pussy and her ass at the same time -- like it was even better than anything else.... In fact, it sounds like things even got a little rough, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess they did. But she really seemed to like it, when they got rough..."

Now, the question.

"So, T,... since you watched those videos, seeing your Grandpa and his friend, fucking El in her pussy and her ass at the same time, and seeing how much she liked it, and how it made her talk and stuff... do you think that's something you'd like to do -- to get DP'd, to have both Tim and me inside you at the same time?"

She made a show of thinking about it, considering, but she answered all too quickly, "Yeah. I mean yeah, I guess so."

"Guess so?" We couldn't let her get away with that. We had to make her commit -- to admit to wanting it, to say that she wanted Tim and me to DP her."

Kind of softly, "Yes."

Tim and I smiled at each other. We knew we'd been heading toward this from the moment T started telling us about seeing the video of her Grandma getting DP'd.

"When would you like us -- the three of us -- to do it?"

"Maybe now?" like she wasn't sure if this would be imposing on Tim and me. No, no imposition at all, our darling T.

Just one more question to get it started.

"How?"

"Huh?"

"How would you like to do it? Would you like to do it kneeling over one of us, and the other one behind? Or would you like to lay back on one of us while the other one fucks you from the front?"

She responded, shyly, "Maybe -- both?"

Oh, God bless you, darling T!

"We like that idea, too, don't we, Tim? But since you want to do it now, how would you like us to do it this time?"

"I was thinkin'..." She was already thinking about it? "Maybe Chase could get on the bed and then I could get on top of him on my knees, and then Tim can put it..." -- it! -- "... in my bum." And then she asked, "... if that's OK?"

Yes, darling T, that's perfectly OK.

"I think that's a great way to start, T. Tim, how 'bout you -- you think that's a good way for us to get started DP'ing T?"

I looked over. Tim already had the lube jar in his hand and was smearing a generous amount around the head of his now-totally hard cock.

I laid back on the bed and adjusted the pillow, and Tanya came and kneeled over me. She took my cock, which was sticking straight up from my groin, and put it right at the entrance to her wet, finger-loosened pussy...

12