Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 13: DOUBLE Double Trouble

Story Info
We discover that Tanya's Dad and Grandmother liked DP, too.
6.4k words
4.63
13.1k
9
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

There I was, laying on back on the bed.

Tanya came and kneeled over me and took my cock that was sticking straight up from my groin and put it right at the entrance to her wet pussy, the pussy that she had been fingering all the time she was telling Tim and me about the videotapes of her Grandpa and his friend Dave DP'ing her hot Grandma El, until I could feel her wet folds on the tip of my cock. She lowered her hips and in a single move took all of my swollen cock into her -- into her cunt. Once I was all the way in her she leaned down, and she kissed me, like we were lovers.

Then, like the perfect whore, she looked back over her shoulder at Tim, and her message was unmistakable.

But just in case there was any doubt, she stuck a finger into my mouth to get it wet, then reached back and began rubbing her exposed butthole with that same moistened finger.

Tanya sank back down on me, completely enveloping my cock, bathing it in the wet warmth of her young-girl -- her young-woman -- cunt. I could almost feel Tim's fingers massaging her bumhole, loosening her up, working the lube in before... before... before we really made T our little fuck toy.

I put my arms around her and pulled her slim body to me, feeling her small breasts and their shy nipples press against my bare chest. I kissed her again and asked, "Are you ready, T -- are you ready to have two men's cocks inside of you, fucking you like you saw your Grandma -- El -- get fucked?"

She didn't answer me, but she did something else. She sat up on me, and she began moving her hips, not up and down, but back and forth, in a kind of shuffling motion, and this had to have two effects. It moved my erect cock around inside her, so I felt myself pushing against different parts of her -- of her cunt. And when she leaned forward just right, it allowed her to rub her clit against the base of my shaft, and she gave a little lurch each time she moved like this.

I could feel all this, and I could picture it, too -- I could practically see my cock, moving around, sliding against different parts of her, inside her, almost like "X-ray porn." I reached up and squeezed her tits, and I rolled her cute little inverted nipples around between my fingers and thumbs until they left their little hiding places and stood out, like they were waiting for someone to come along and suck on them. Later, darling T, later.

When Tim's fingers stopped their preparations I felt her tense up a bit. I think she realized that this whole double-penetration, fuck-toy thing was about to become real. I knew that she didn't have anything to be afraid of -- that our previous 'adventures' had prepared well her for this next step, and that Tim and I would be careful, but still...

On the other hand, she'd seen her Grandma El, and how much El had liked it, what her husband and his friend were doing to her...

I felt Tim's probing fingers stop their preparations on T's asshole, so I knew what was coming next. I slid my hands down her body and moved them to her ass, and I grasped each cheek softly and pulled them apart, spread them for...

Tim moved behind her and put the tip of his cock against her relaxed anus and pressed. And from Tanya's reactions, and from my many prior DP experiences with Tim, I knew -- could practically feel -- what was happening with Tanya's asshole.

And I felt -- my cock could feel -- as Tim's cock finally entered Tanya's ass. I stayed still, letting Tim get firmly seated and giving Tanya the chance to adjust to... to everything. I tried to imagine what she was feeling: my cock, buried deep in her cunt; her prepared-but-still-small anus, stretched to its limits; and Tim's long cock, already half-way up her rectum, preparing to go the rest of the way. All that, plus that incredible sense of fullness that must have been almost startling to her.

I envied Tanya. I wished I could feel that same thing, what Tanya was feeling right now.

But instead, I concentrated on Tanya, and on making this experience good for her -- and, of course, make it something that she'll want to do again -- and again, and again...

I didn't move much, so we wouldn't "fall out," but also to let Tanya have as much control over the situation as possible. I told her that she could move -- move her hips so that she felt good, and not to worry about Tim, that he'd follow whatever she did.

I pulled her head so I could whisper in her ear. "Think about, T. Picture Elaine -- 'El.' She's not your grandmother -- she's a hot woman who likes sex, and likes having both of her holes filled with hot cock, likes having her two men, both fucking her at the same time.

"Picture that, T. Only now, it's not El who's getting fucked by the two men. It's you, Tanya, getting two men hard, getting them so hot that they both have to fuck you, that they can't wait, they both have to fuck you at the same time. You're so hot that Tim and I just have to fuck you right now, together, at the same time."

She closed her eyes, and it looked like she was indeed thinking, picturing, getting lost in the thought -- the picture of the young girl -- her -- sandwiched between two grown men who were using her holes for their pleasure, their animal lust, eventually their release. Or was she the one? Was she the one who was using the men, using their bodies -- their cocks -- to create her own pleasure?

"Oh fuck, Chase! This is so good! I can't believe... I'm so full -- I love being full like this!"

"Yes, T, see yourself. Their little fuck toy, just a little ass and cunt for them -- for us -- to use. Because you make us so hot, T, you make us so hot! And we can do this anytime, anytime we want. Is that what you want, T? You want us to fuck you like this anytime we want?"

"Oh, Chase, god yes! I want you guys to use me like this whenever you want -- I don't think I can get enough of this, what you're doing..."

And then she turned her face to mine, and I thought she was going to kiss me again, but instead, she bit me! She took my bottom lip between her teeth, and she bit -- hard. I don't think she broke the skin, but it hurt ...

... and I felt my cock jump inside her...

and she felt it too, because she smiled...

and bit my lip again. There was no doubt -- she knows what she's doing.

And she knew what I would do. I bucked my hips up into her, and I could feel the tip of my cock bumping up against her insides -- and she looked at me, and she smiled. And said, "More?"

I smiled, and we started a gentle rhythm, me humping my hips up to her, her sliding back and forth to feel that extra bit of contact inside of her. Tim found a rhythm in and out of her ass that matched ours.

And one of the things I could do was feel Tim's cock -- or at least, the presence of Tim's cock as it moved in and out the length of Tanya's rectum, pressing the lining of her cunt against me -- against my cock -- with every stroke.

One time I felt him pull out -- all at once the pressure wasn't there. But then I felt the head of his cock laying against my cock on one of my out-strokes, and I looked up at him. He had this smirk on his face, and he raised his eyebrows in a question. I knew what he was asking.

Our cocks were there, together, mine inserted in Tanya's pussy, and his laying right on top of mine. What he was smiling -- smirking -- about was, "How about it -- should I?" He was asking, "Double vag?" I mean, here we were, in position, with a cooperative female, and we both love the feel of double vag -- the impossible-to-match feeling of being in the warm, tight grasp of a wet cunt while at the same time having the thrill of your cock sliding along the slippery surface of another hard, hot cock. This was a favorite of Tim's wife; and when she told my friend Gina, Gina wanted to try it, too -- several times, in fact -- just to be sure she was getting it right!

But we both knew that now wasn't the time, that double-vag is "post-graduate" work, and our T wasn't quite ready for that yet. But eventually...? Still smiling, he put his cock back against T's little asshole, and in another two seconds he was buried to the hilt in her warm rectum.

Tim must have been getting signals that he couldn't withstand the excitement much longer. I felt him reach down, and then his hand in between her body and mine, and two of his fingers began a slow, steady strum of her clit.

What surprised me was Tanya. She must have been so ready at this point that she came in about two seconds. The suddenness of her climax surprised me, and I had to work to stay inside her. I thought that she -- that all of us -- might stop things for a minute to recuperate, but Tim must have sensed something else. He waited for Tanya to settle from her climax -- and then he started again with his fingers. And in a matter of seconds, Tanya had another orgasm, this one as strong as the first one just moments ago.

And that -- these -- were enough for Tim and me. I saw and felt Tim as he made a few long strokes in and out of Tanya's ass before making his final lunge, his cock buried to his balls in her young-girl asshole. And that put me over the top, and with almost no warning I released all the pent-up desire -- all the lust that had been building up inside me since the moment I started picturing those dirty images that I whispered into her ear -- I released all of that into her hot, and now very wet, cunt.

Then we rested. Tim, being the one on top, had to be the first to withdraw, and as he withdrew -- slowly -- his cock making the long journey out of Tanya's ass for the final time, I heard her groan at the loss -- that the amazing full, stretched, invaded feeling was over, at least for now. I held her, and I squeezed her, just a little, and I kissed her forehead.

Instead of her lifting herself off me, I rolled both of us to our sides, and it was from that way that I eased myself out of her, out of the warm, tight pussy that had been the home for my needy cock. She sighed, and this time it was she who kissed my nose.

I thought that that would be the end of things, but I was wrong. No sooner had Tanya finished her kiss than she got up on her knees and positioned her dripping pussy -- and her dripping bum -- right over my face.

"Chase, would you please lick the cum out of me. And Tim -- would you kneel over here...," gesturing, "... so I can have your cock..." -- the cock that had spent the last minutes in her ass -- "... in my mouth." And the way she said it, this wasn't so much a request as it was an order: Do this!

And as she lowered her crotch, oozing cum from both Tim and me, down to my mouth -- my waiting mouth -- and as she took Tim's... funky... cock into her mouth, I realized,

Tanya might be Tim's and my "fuck toy," but she was also coming to realize the power that women can have over men.

Were Tim and I the ones who were becoming the toys...?

* * * * *

"Did you like that, T?"

The expected, "Yuh." But unexpectedly, "Yeah, I liked it a lot. Now I understand why Grandma El liked it and got the way she did when Grandpa 'n' Dave were doin' her like that!"

I liked that: "Doin' her like that."

"Did you like it, Tanya, when Tim and I were 'doin' you like that?"

"Yeah, it felt incredible, what you guys were doin' to me!" But then she got this concerned look on her face. "We're gonna do it again, aren't we?" She actually seemed afraid that this would be the only time!

"Yes, T, we're gonna do that as often as you want." Then I had a thought. "In fact, since you're our fuck toy, Tim and I might do it whether you want to or not. And if you don't want to do it when we want, we must might have to force you. Would you like that, T? Would you like it if Tim and I forced you to do DP...?"

Tanya smiled. And it wasn't her typical "shy" smile. This one was a smile of confidence, of certainty. "Yuh, maybe I might like that, if you was to have to force me to do it."

Then another thought hit her. "The next time we do it, can we do it so that I'm on my back and somebody fucks me from the front, like Grandma El liked it so much?"

Yes, Darling T, we can -- we will -- fuck you from the front -- just the way El liked it so much.

"I dunno, Tim. Do you think we could do that, do you think that we'd like that too?" Tim just smiled. Maybe he was already picturing that scenario. "Yeah, T, if that's something you want, I think Tim and I'd be willing to do it for you."

We laid on the bed a while longer, resting -- and imagining. Then T said, "Now, seein' those movies, I can see why Grandpa's so sad a lot, and why he misses Grandma El so much."

* * * * *

We took some time off from our excitement, to let our excited parts rest from their recent activities, and to let them recuperate for the next time, whenever -- and whatever -- that might be. We took a walk to the lake, and we splashed around a bit to cool off, and to rinse off any perspiration -- and other remains -- of earlier.

When we got back to the cabin we got some drinks from the cooler, Cokes this time, when Tanya remembered that she hadn't told us about all the videos she'd found in her Grandpa's storeroom.

"I told you 'bout all the videotapes I found that first time, right? Well, 'turns out, that was just part of 'em. I found another box and started going through them, and I found a video where the label said 'El and Tom,' and it seemed like the name Tom was familiar, and it kept botherin' me, and I thought, 'That's funny -- my dad's name was Tom.' So I put it into the TV player.

"Anyhow, the video started with nobody there, and then Grandma and another man walked into the screen, and once I could see the man's face it turned out that the other man was my dad -- Tom. My Grandma -- El -- turned to the camera and said something, so I guess that was to Grandpa and that he was running the camera. Then they both undressed and El got on her knees in front of Tom -- front of my dad -- and took his cock and started suckin' it..."

Tanya stopped, and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. "Kinda like I do you," and the blush got redder, and I just wanted to put my arms around her and hug her, but I didn't, because I didn't want her to interrupt her story.

"And then he starts getting hard, and I'm really surprised, 'cause his cock was really long, even longer 'n Tim's..." I looked at Tim and smiled at how Tanya had inadvertently knocked him down a peg. "And he starts moving in and out of her mouth, the way you guys do me. And then they start talkin' to each other, and he says stuff like, 'Suck my dick, you whore -- yeah, that's it, swallow my nasty cock,' and instead of getting mad she says, 'That's it -- I'm your whore -- fuck your whore in her slutty mouth,' and I couldn't believe they'd say stuff like that to each other. Also, a coupla times I heard this voice groan, and I figured it was my Grandpa, watchin' and list'ning to them."

And probably jerking himself real good, I'd bet!

"So what was it like, T -- seeing your dad -- 'Tom' -- like that, having sex with El -- his mother-in-law? I mean, that must have been a real shock. Or at least, a big surprise."

"Yuh -- I guess so." She stopped and thought. "But y'know -- the real shock was seeing my dad naked."

Yes, come to think of it, I guess that would be a shock to a young woman.

"... and also, how big his dick was."

Tim and I busted out laughing. Because she was absolutely right -- I guess that realization would make a real impression on a young girl!

But another great thing was that Tanya didn't get embarrassed when we laughed. It was like she saw that we had laughed at what she said, but not at her. And that was great.

"But at them fucking, too. Thinking of your dad doin' sex with someone besides your mom, and then finding out that it's his mother-in-law. And that she's your grandma on top of that."

Tanya explained, "But y'know, it was still hot, if I watched it like it was just two people. I mean, there was this really good lookin' hot young woman, and she was down on her knees sucking this younger guy with a long cock -- it was really a turn-on -- I was getting turned-on like crazy...

"... and yeah -- I was touchin' myself while I was watching, OK, you nasty old perverts!" and she laughed and she punched my arm, and I laughed and held my bicep and faked pain, and she laughed and said "You goof!" and pushed my shoulder again and then said, "So let me tell ya' what happened after that.

"I didn't tell you about at the end. He's moving back and forth and he's like fucking her mouth, and she's working on him real good, and then he holds her head with his hands and shoves his long cock deep in her mouth and says something like "Goddamn -- take it, bitch," and I could actually see her throat gulp, like she was swallowing his juice. And then all of a sudden he pushes her head back so his cock isn't in her mouth any more and he squirts maybe four times right on her face, in her eyes even.

"But then, wanna know what really blew my mind?" She waited. "Well -- do ya'?"

Yes, we wanted to know what "really blew her mind," especially since Tanya's story was giving us -- and our cocks -- "ideas."

"The camera jiggled some and then got steady, and Grandpa got into the picture, and as soon as I could see all of him I see that he's got a big-ol' hard-on." (No surprise there!) "But what blew my mind was what he did. He moved to her other side, so's he wouldn't block the camera, and then he starts usin' his hard-on to shove Dad's -- Tom's -- cream that was all over her face into her mouth. Isn't that wild! And what she does -- El -- is she just lets her mouth hang open while Grandpa shoves all Tom's stuff into her mouth.

"And I thought that was hot enough, but when he's got most of the cream from her face, she just leaves her mouth open like that. And he gets right in front of her -- and he jacks-off -- right there into her mouth! And she just lets him! And it doesn't take long for him to cum, 'cause he was already so turned-on, I guess. But when he pulls out, she leaves her mouth hanging open like that, and then the camera moves in -- I guess Tom went and took over the camera -- and she turns with her mouth wide open and the camera moves in, and you can see all the white cum there in her mouth, and it's like she's showing it off for the camera.

"Then she sticks out her tongue so you can see all the white stuff on her tongue, and then she closes her mouth and swallows, and it looks like she's making a show of swallowing all their stuff in a single gulp. And then she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue so you can see that it's all gone and that she's swallowed it all, and then she takes her finger and wipes it all around her lips, like she's making sure there's none of their stuff left, and then she puts that finger into her mouth and sucks it, like she's sucking it clean. And then you know what she does?"

No, we didn't know. But on the other hand, we've watch a lot of porno, and we could see where this might be going.

"She turns, and I can see there's still some of Dad's cum in her hair, and she smiles, and then she winks at the camera. And that was the end."

I said, "Wow, T, that was so hot! That was a real turn-on, you telling us about what your dad and your Grandpa did to your -- to El. Yeah, it sounds like El was a real fuck toy, all right, and that she liked being one."

And now I'm really sorry I never got to "meet" Tanya's Grandma El.

"How about it, T? Did you get turned-on, telling us about that just now?"

"Yuh." But the surprising thing was, she didn't look down or act hesitant. Just a firm, "Yuh."

I thought it might be time for some fun with our new "fuck toy."

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers
12