Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 13: DOUBLE Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, T, it really doesn't matter if you're turned on or not, because you know that you're our fuck toy. And Tim and I are turned on, right, Tim?" Tim nodded. "So since you went and got Tim and me turned-on, I guess we're just going to have to fuck you right now.

"BUT, since you're going to get fucked by us no matter what, do you want to give Tim and me any ideas of what we should do to you?"

She hesitated, but only a little, like she already had the answer but didn't want to appear too ready.

"Maybe we could do the double DP again...?" Tim and I smiled.

"... Only this time, maybe we could do it like my -- like El liked it so much, with me laying back on one of you, and the other one... you know..."

Yes, our darling, we know.

Since we were all still wearing the few clothes we'd worn to walk to the lake earlier, we had to strip down. Tim and I pulled off our tee-shirts over our heads, then unbuttoned our cut-off jeans and shoved them down our legs and let them fall to the floor. No underwear, of course. Tanya, lying there between us, didn't have room to move like this, so Tim pulled her tee shirt up and off her while I unbuttoned her faded denim Bermudas and pulled then down her legs and onto the floor. There!

Before we could say anything, Tanya asked, in an almost practical tone of voice, "So how do we do this, you guys?"

Tim stacked the pillows at the head of the bed and propped himself up against them. I picked up the jar of lube from its now-customary place on the bedside table. First things first, ya' know! I leaned over T and reached out to spread lube on Tim's hardening cock. But then I got this wicked idea. I looked at him, and then down at his cock. Then up again. He gave me the go-ahead with his eyes, and instead of lubing-up his cock, I bent down and took it into my mouth. I started squeezing it with my un-lubed hand, and at the same time I ran my tongue around and over the crown while I was moving my mouth up and down the length of his cock. Oh, yeah! I just had to get some of that cock meat for myself before it got it all greasy in preparation for...

T's bum. I finally stopped sucking him off, and with a quick kiss on the tip (and a totally gratuitous tongue-probe of the little hole at the end), I used my other hand, the greasy one, to smear a generous amount lube around his cock, the cock that was already wet with my spit.

"Now, T, you get over Tim's cock -- no, face his feet, and lean down, that's it, so that sweet little bumhole of yours is up in the air -- yeah, that's it -- just like that." And with that bit of instruction, I reached two fingers into the lube jar for another scoop and began doing my job of preparing an asshole -- T's, this time -- for invasion. "Now, T -- I think you know what to do now, don't you?"

She apparently did. She moved, and then she lowered herself, 'til her bumhole touched the tip of Tim's cock. He reached down and put the greased-up tip of his cock right against that sweet little pucker -- now relaxed and a little open and shining with the lube -- and held it in place while she slowly, steadily lowered her hips, and I watched as her little pucker widened to accept Tim, and as the shiny tip of his cock started to disappear inside it.

Tanya made one of those sounds she makes when she takes our cocks inside her. But this time it wasn't her familiar "Oh!" of surprise. This time it was an "Ohhh..." of welcoming pleasure.

She lay back on Tim, and he put his arms around her. "Oh, yeah -- T, your ass feels so good!"

To my surprise she reached back, and with one hand she caressed the side of his head. She's not the naive, inexperienced child that we first knew just three months ago.

I gave them a few moments to settle in together. Tim fucked up into her several times to make sure that he was firmly seated inside her. Also, probably, because it felt good. Now it was my turn. I moved in between their legs and bent down. But instead of sticking my straining cock into that little pussy that was open and waiting for me, I extended my tongue. I kneeled down in front of her and ran my tongue up through her wet little slit. Then again. Then again.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on that stiff little bump, then ran my tongue over it, then sucked some more. Tanya's squirming on Tim's cock told me that my little tongue job was getting to her.

But it was Tanya who was willing to sacrifice this treat and move things along.

"Chase -- put it in me, Chase.

"Do DP on me -- now, Chase!"

I backed my face away from her pussy -- but not before one final suck. I straightened up, just a little, and put my straining cock where my lips and tongue had been moments before.

"Ya' ready, T?"

Her response was to hold her arms out to me. That was all the answer I needed. I shoved my hips forward, and I was rewarded with that amazing feeling -- the wet grasp of those slippery membranes, and the heat. I don't think Tanya ever felt so hot to my cock. Despite my eagerness to bury my cock as deep in her cunt as I could -- and maybe even deeper -- I stopped and let myself enjoy that amazing combination of sensations.

But then I heard T's voice. "Don't tease me, Chase -- put your thing in me!"

My thing??

I braced my arms alongside her and I looked straight into her eyes -- and jammed my cock into her just as far as I could go.

And I was surprised. Surprised because I felt no resistance whatsoever -- she was so damned wet!

I'm not complaining, though. Again, I didn't move, just savoring that feeling, the feeling of having the entire length of my cock -- "my thing" -- completely held in the grasp of Tanya's hot, wet, tight channel. Then I remembered: one of the reasons she was so tight was because Tim's long cock was filling her rectum right now. I shifted my eyes to him, and he just smiled -- that big, self-satisfied, shit-eating smile, the smile that has always said, "My cock is up a nice, tight, hot asshole -- and it feels so fucking good!"

I started thrusting in and out, and Tanya put her arms around me and pulled me against her, and the whole thing just felt so damned good -- my hard cock in her cunt, tighter, wetter, hotter than ever; her smooth body against mine and her slim arms around me; and the firm feel of Tim's cock in her rectum, and how my cock was practically fucking his every time I slid in and out of Tanya.

I thought I was doing pretty good until Tanya gasped, "Harder, Chase -- I want you to do it harder!"

so I started pulling back farther with each stroke so I could ram my cock into her even harder. She yelped each time I slammed into her like this and I was afraid I was going too far, when she gasped, "Harder, Chase -- do it like Dave did Grandma."

So that's how she wanted it -- the whole Grandma El-Dave experience? And that thought really turned me on. I got an idea.

"So,... you want me to fuck you like that whore El, huh? Is that what you want?"

I waited, hoping for her response.

"Yuh. Yes."

"Yes what?"

No shyness, no hesitation. "Fuck me like a... like my whore Grandma!"

That's what I wanted to hear!

I began slamming into her cunt even harder, no longer concerned about her yelp each time I bottomed-out in her.

"Yeah, take it, you little whore --

"Take it like that slut, El!"

And that's what I wanted her to do -- I wanted her to take my cock -- take my fucking -- the way I pictured her Grandma doing it. Then I started to lose myself in those pictures, and I started imagining myself in those filthy old videos, and I was there, slamming my cock into her grandfather's cute, hot young wife, making her scream and claw my back with her red fingernails...

And that's when I felt them, Tanya's fingernails digging into my shoulders. I felt the pain. And then I felt my cock harden in her cunt, harden against Tim's cock. And I fucked her even harder.

"Do you like it, El -- like having two guys' cocks filling you up -- like them using you like the slut whore you are?"

Tanya didn't respond when I called her "El," but she dug her nails even deeper into me, and then she lifted her head and sank her teeth into my shoulder. Like Grandma El did to Dave in the video.

Then she started making incoherent sounds, and I slammed into her again and again, and I could feel Tim as he bucked his hips even harder into T's little ass, and I'm sure he was benefitting from the tightness that my cock was causing in her ass, just the way I was feeling how his cock was making her cunt squeeze my cock so beautifully.

I closed my eyes and let my mind get lost in it -- my cock, and the exquisite sensations I was getting from her hot, slick, wet grasp; and her teeth in my shoulder; and the picture in my mind -- the picture that keeps alternating between Tanya, trapped -- impaled between Tim and me -- and the picture of a young El, on the end of my huge cock, being fucked out of her mind...

And I couldn't take it any more -- the situation, the sensation -- the imaginations -- all of it.

"Take it, T. You want both our dicks inside you -- you need two men to fill you up, you little whore? You're just a little slut whore, like El is. Well, take our dicks, you filthy little cunt..."

And just then I felt Tim's cock, pressed up against mine inside Tanya, starting to spasm, and that was the last thing...

I was able to press myself one last time into Tanya, as far as I possibly could, and maybe even a little farther, and let all the pent-up lust flow out the little hole at the end of my cock and deep, deep into Tanya's womb.

* * * * *

I think I went unconscious then, for a few seconds, at least, to the point where I don't even know if T came or not. Not that it mattered.

I pulled my almost-deflated cock out from T's now extremely sloppy channel -- and immediately put my face there. I licked and sucked her swollen, abused pussy flesh for a few seconds, but then realized that she might want something more -- maybe a lot more.

I lifted my face from between her legs and shifted my body to the side and put my now-free hand inside T's pussy. She didn't know what I was doing and began to protest, almost begging me to keep eating her and sucking on her clit. But then I started pressuring and rubbing my fingers into the top of her cunt and she knew immediately what was happening. It was just like her Grandpa did with her back home.

She was so hot, and her cunt was so ready, that in only a few seconds she started bucking and thrusting her hips back at my invading fingers. I continued to massage that special place on the roof of her cunt until finally she lost all control and started squirting, first just on my fingers, but in a few seconds her initial spurts turned into jets that splashed out of her gaping pussy.

It was so nasty -- I couldn't resist -- I just had to. I pulled my hand out part-way and buried my face there, finally pulling my hand all the way out and working my face back and forth in the splashes of pee that were squirting out of her. I worked my face around in her sloppy pussy, inevitably swallowing some but most of it getting smeared around my mouth and face.

I never did anything like this before -- and I wasn't going to miss this opportunity!

I lifted my head to sneak a look at T, to see her reaction to this. When she opened her eyes and saw that I was looking at her, she reached down and grabbed my head and pulled me up to her, and she pulled my face to hers and started frantically kissing me. Actually, "kissing" is an understatement. She licked my face and stuck her tongue into my mouth and bit, then chewed on, then bit my lips again, then licked my face some more. I think that, to her, she was "eating our sex."

Then we heard Tim. "Hey! What about me??"

And, yes -- we had completely tuned Tim out. Or, at least, I had. But he was still there, and so was his cock, softening, but still up T's butt. I leaned down past Tanya and kissed him, and he sampled what remained of the sex juices that were still on my face (now along with Tanya's saliva). So Tim and I swapped spit, literally, until Tanya said, "Hey, you guys! I thought this was supposed to be about me."

Then she added, "Wait -- I got an idea. Chase, get up off me so's I can turn around...," and as soon as I did she turned around and got on her knees -- right over Tim's head, so that now her dripping holes were directly over Tim's face, and they were dripping. Tim knew what to do. He put his arms around T's hips and guided her down to his face and began sucking. Tim's always ready and eager to perform cleanup duty.

And kneeling over Tim's face put Tanya right over his crotch -- and over his now full-but-flaccid cock. Tanya looked down at it, then looked up at me, and the question was right there in her eyes: How about it, Chase?

Well, it was Tim's cock, and Tim's cum, and Tanya's ass, and I've eaten all three of them before and will almost certainly eat them all again, so... I bent down to where T was holding up that wet, spent cock, and I joined her in our own cleanup duty.

* * * * *

No, "our little T" was not the naive, inexperienced girl that we first knew just three months ago.

Nor should she be.

12