Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 14

Story Info
More surprise videos, unexpected breedings, plus new kinks.
7.8k words
4.71
16.9k
10
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

Weekend at the Cabin: XIV -- More Surprise Videos: Unexpected Breedings, plus Some Surprise Kinks and a Farewell -- Sort Of

"So, T, did -- does -- your Grandpa know you found those old videotapes, and that you watched some of them?" I guess that's a question we should have asked earlier, but to tell the truth, the things T had been telling us about from the tapes were so damned exciting that it kind of distracted us from practical details like this.

"Yuh. 'Fact, I told him right after the first time, and I knew there was a bunch o' them that I hadn't watched yet." Then it was like she just remembered something, and her face started to get that pink color it does when she's embarrassed.

"T -- what is it, T? C'mon, T, tell us -- you know you have to."

"Well, he wasn't mad or nothin'." The pink got a little redder. "He asked me how I felt about 'em, about what I saw on 'em, so I told him I thought they were really hot. And he says, 'Just hot?' and he smiles, this almost wicked-kind of smile. Not mean or nothin', but like, 'C'mon -- that's not all there is, is it?' So I told him that I rubbed myself while I watched some of them -- okay, all of them, or at least all of 'em I'd seen by that time, and when I told him that his smile got big and he hugged me, and then he says, 'I guess we oughta make things more comf'trable for ya' to watch, then,' and he goes and gets the old TV that can play the videotapes and he brings it out of the storage room and into his bedroom with the bigger bed."

"So, do you and your Grandpa watch some of the videos together?"

The pink blush again. "Yuh."

"And...?"

"Yeah, we do stuff when we're watchin'."

"And...?"

She smacked my arm and said, "Yeah -- all right, yeah -- we fool around sometimes when we're watchin'."

"Sometimes...?" Tim piped in.

This time it was Tim's arm she punched. "Okay, almost all of the times! There -- happy??"

We just smiled.

* * * * *

"One o' the tapes was two couples. I recognized Grandma El and my dad, but the other couple, the man was on top, and it looked like Grandpa but I couldn't see the woman's face. And then Grandpa moved some and I could see the woman's face now -- and are you ready for this? -- it was my MOM! And they were doin' it real good, too.

"Then the woman with Grandpa -- my Mom -- says 'That's it, Dad -- put a baby in my belly!' And then I couldn't believe it when my Grandma says 'That's it, Ed' -- that's my Grandpa's name -- 'knock her up -- put your baby in your slut daughter's belly!' Can you believe that! That my Grandpa was fucking my Mom -- his daughter! And it was like he was actually tryin' to make her pregnant! And then El -- her own mother -- is right there, and she's even eggin' 'em on, like she wanted Grandpa to knock up his own daughter!

"So they all fucked, and it was pretty hot. And El and Tom are fuckin' pretty good, and she's really into it, but all the time he's slamming his big, long dick into her, she's watchin' Grandpa on top of my Mom, and he's fuckin' her like he really does want to get her pregnant.

"So Grandpa can't take it any more, and he says 'Take it, you little whore' and slams into Mom one last time, and that was enough to get Tom to cum in El, and then they all seemed to need to catch their breaths. But then Mom smiles and she says 'Feels like your still hard, Dad -- ready to give it another try?' But then the tape ends, but from the way they was lookin' at each other, I'd bet that they did give it one more try -- maybe more."

After a breather, Tim said, "Wow, T, do you think they really meant it -- that they wanted for your Grandpa to make his own daughter -- your Mom -- pregnant?"

She smiled at us, in a way that made us feel like Tim and I were the ones who are naive. "From the way they was goin' at it, it sure looked like they did."

I had to ask. "So... did they? I mean, did he...?"

Tanya replied, "Later Grandpa explained it to me. He said that my Dad, Tom, couldn't get Mom pregnant -- he had a low somthin'-or-other, so they all decided that it should be Grandpa to make my Mom pregnant. So then he says to me, 'So yeah, T -- I'm your father.'"

Despite the StarWars-y way her Grandpa put it, that was still a real attention-getter. I wanted to ask Tanya more, but before I could figure out what, exactly, I wanted to ask, and how, Tanya went on.

"So I asked him, wasn't he worried about problems, if he got his own daughter pregnant. And he says no, 'cause there wasn't any gene diseases in either family -- his or Grandma El's.

"And then he tells me somethin' that really blew my mind. He says, "Besides -- there's the chance that Lainie...' -- that was my Mom's name -- '... that Lainie ain't my daughter.' And before I could react or ask him what he meant he says, 'Fact is, Dave and me was pumpin' so much jizz into your Grandma about that time that there's a good chance that he's Lainie's father.'

"He says, 'You saw how your Mom's hair was that reddish brown? Well, your Grandma's hair was that dark blond, and my hair -- back when it wasn't this gray...' and he smiled, and he hugged me, and I loved him so much right then, "... was black, but Dave's hair was a dark red-brown, just a bit darker than your Mom's. So, yeah, there's a good chance that my buddy -- our buddy -- Dave is your Mom's father.'

"So of course I had to ask him how that made him feel, if it was their friend Dave who got Grandma -- his wife -- pregnant. And he says, 'It wasn't a problem -- for any of us, Sweetheart. Fact,...' and it surprised me when he smiled at me, and he winked, 'Fact, El said that every time we screwed it's like we was cheating on Dave!' and he laughed when remembered that."

And right now I'm thinking, and I'm sure Tim is thinking, "Wow! These backwoods bumpkins are a whole lot more interesting than we thought."

Tanya's account of this video got me thinking of something else, too. Tim looked over at me, and he knew immediately what I was thinking. He smiled, a smile somewhere between fondness and ridicule, and said, "Too soon." But he did reach over and took my swollen cock in one hand and squeezed it firmly and held it like that all the time that T was telling use about the other tape she found.

* * * * *

"What I didn't tell ya' about was that I found another tape, and the date on it was 'xactly seven months after the one where Grandpa was fuckin' Mom and tryin' to get her pregnant. And it musta worked, 'cause in this video she was pregnant, and her tummy was already pretty big."

I could tell from Tim's breathing -- and from his grasp on my cock -- that his thoughts were going the same place as my own -- that the way this story was going, with Tanya's mother pregnant and naked in front of the video camera, we were going to hear about some pregnant sex.

Sure enough. Tanya went on, "It was lookin' like they were gonna do sex with my Mom, and I didn't know that people could do that, do sex when they're pregnant -- or at least fucking when they're pregnant -- but it sure looked like that's what was gonna happen. It looked like she was gonna do it that way the Grandma -- El -- liked so much, with Grandpa on the bottom and Mom sitting on his with his thing..." (there's that "thing" thing again!) "... in her bum, and Dad doin' her from the front..."

I couldn't resist. "As I recall, you liked it pretty much yourself that way, didn't you?"

The little blush. "Oh, yeah, I guess I did, didn't I?"

"Did...?"

The blush spread. "I guess I do."

Our gentle teasing didn't distract her from her story, though.

"Another thing I thought about later was, 'cause her tummy was so big, that maybe laying back like that and getting it from the front was easier for her. Anyhow, Grandpa laid down oh his back, and my dad -- Tom -- spit on his fingers and he got behind Mom and worked his fingers around in her bum, and it musta really felt good to her, 'cause she moved her butt around while he was doing it, and one time she groaned, like a big 'Ohhh.' Then Grandpa held his cock up, and Mom squatted down over him and she reached back behind her and took his cock in her hand and put it right against her bum hole, then she stopped for a second and then let herself down and you could see how Grandpa's cock slid right up into her bum.

"So then she works herself around on his cock, and you can hear Grandpa say 'Oh, Honey, your ass feels so hot and tight,' and she musta liked it, too, 'cause she looked back at him and said 'Dad, you know how much I like it, having your dick way up in my ass.'

"Then Tom, my Dad, gets in front of her, and he sorta lays down on her, but he's real careful, 'cause she's pregnant and stuff, and then he was careful when he stuck his thing (??) inside her... her kitty. But I think he mighta been too careful, 'cause after a minute of him being careful my Mom tells him to do it faster, and then Grandma El -- she musta been working the camera -- she comes into the picture and she tells Dad, 'Cmon, fuck that pregnant slut wife of yours, Tom,' and then she slapped his butt. And it musta been hard, too, 'cause you could see the red mark on his ass for all the rest of the video.

"When Mom hears this, then she says, 'C'mon, Tom, fuck your baby -- give your baby girl a big load of that hot jizz of yours,' and he starts slamming into her even harder."

I had to say it. "Were you shocked, hearing your Mom talk like that -- saying those things? And your grandmother, El?"

"Kinda. But then, they were doin' stuff -- sex -- and it's kinda like some of the things you and Tim say to each other, and to me..."

"But Tim and I aren't your Dad and Mom, and..."

Tanya, though, had the final word on the matter. "Besides, it was real hot, when they talked like that in the videos, while they were doin' stuff with each other. And I like the idea, that my Dad and Mom got so turned-on, and that they really liked sexing so much."

She resumed her description of the video, of her pregnant Mom getting fucked -- DP'd -- by her father and by Tom -- Tanya's dad.

"Anyhow, I guess my Mom and El didn't think that Dad was doing it good enough and that he could do a better job of fuckin' Mom, so El puts two fingers together and sticks 'em in her mouth, I guess to get 'em wet. And then she fingers my Dad's bumhole, but not long, and then she shoves her fingers in his bum, and he jumps a little when her fingers go in him and he kinda hisses Sonuvabitch,' but then he says 'Goddam you, Elaine!' but he doesn't try to get away, like it's something he's used to -- likes, even. And then El -- you're not gonna believe this -- she works all five of her fingers into his butt!

"Well, that musta worked, because Dad starts fucking Mom real good, and El's still shoving almost all of her hand into his butthole, and Mom's moving more underneath him, as much as she can, anyway. She was like leaning back usin' her arms to keep her up, but then she threw her arms around his back and you could see her nails was digging into his back, and then she screams 'Ohhh fuuuck...' and she bit his shoulder -- like when El bit Dad the time that him and Grandpa were doing DP to her...

Tanya stopped her story there, like she just had a thought. "Somethin' just came to me -- I wonder if El taught my Mom to do that, to bite like she did Dad?" She smiled as she thought more about that possibility.

"So anyhow, when she does that, bites Tom's shoulder, and he lets out a big groan and slams into her one more time, real hard, so I guess that's when he was cumming into Mom, and by then I was rubbing myself so hard that I came too. And you know what? When I did it, in my head it was like I was cumming along with my Mom and my Dad.

"And the last thing was when Grandma El said 'Well, Tom, it looks like you did give your baby girl a big load of that hot jizz of yours!'"

... And that seemed to be the end of Tanya's story. We all were quiet, like we were exhausted just from hearing about it, from the things that Tanya described her mother and father and grandmother doing. It was almost like we'd been right there, us doing those things with them.

"So Tanya, did you ever think -- that you were getting DP'd before you were even born? No wonder you like it so much."

It took her a few seconds to put the pieces together. Then, smiling, she said, "Yeah. I guess I was, wasn't I?"

Anyhow, I was so turned on by the whole notion of Tanya's Grandpa getting her Mom -- his daughter -- pregnant, and also by the idea that maybe their fuck-buddy Dave had gotten El pregnant with Tanya's Mom, that I had to do something about it... soon! A look over to Tim and I could see that he was having the same kinds of feelings.

I unsnapped my shorts and shoved them down to my ankles, and with my cock sticking straight up from my crotch I looked at Tim. "Tim, Buddy, can ya' help me out...?"

Tim understood my situation -- or my condition. Without hesitating, he shucked off his jeans and practically dived down between my spread legs and took my hard cock, first in his fist, and then into his mouth.

It was so warm, in fact, it actually felt hot. And wet. Hot, and wet. He moved his head up and down on my cock, and I felt his lips sliding over the soft, sensitive skin. What was even better, though, was him backing off a bit and concentrating his affections on the crown -- first, using his lips and mouth to enclose the whole thing, to let it bask in the warmth, then his tongue, swishing around the entire surface, caressing it, loving it. Then, of course, prodding the little hole at the end, trying to work his thick tongue inside as far as he could, then backing off to resume licking all around the crown again.

But wonderful as this was, I realized it wasn't going to be enough for the needs I was experiencing. Tanya's stories about her Grandma El, and what they had done to her, had gotten to me so much that I felt a need to experience what she had. No, it wasn't that I wanted to "be a woman" -- that wasn't it. I think what I was looking for was to get the same intense experience that I imagined El got when her husband and her son-in-law plowed into her. That's what I was needing.

"Tim?"

"Yeah?"

"Inside me?"

With a final suck and a lick to the very tip of my cock, he straightened up and reached over for the jar on the bedside table and used two fingers to scoop up a generous amount of the lube and smear it all around the tip of his cock. He put his hands under my thighs and lifted them and pushed them back, raising and opening my ass to him, then worked the remains of the lube around my anus and into my ass a few times. Then he positioned the tip of his cock right against me, and he pushed.

I was so loose, physically and mentally, that he slipped three-quarters of the way into me on his very first shove. I heard myself grunt, from the shock of the initial invasion, I guess. I forced myself to relax, and I felt Tim's cock penetrate the rest of the way into me.

And that -- this -- is what I had been wanting -- the feeling of being stretched, and of being massively filled.

Tim knew what to do to complete the experience I wanted. He lay down on me, and he put his weight on me so that I was "compressed," I guess you'd say, both from the inside and from the outside.

Then he put his lips on me, on my lips. Tim has the softest lips. He can be a rough -- almost ssavage -- fucker, but he is the tenderest kisser. And don't let yourself fall into thinking, "Eeew -- it's a guy, and he's kissing me!" Instead, just close your eyes and get lost in the delicate sensations of the knowledgeable, firm-yet-soft lips on your own, and think, "It doesn't matter whose lips these are, they feel really good!"

But Tim seemed to know what I really wanted, and he knew why. He knew the effect that Tanya's description of El getting stuffed and pounded by the two men would have on me -- and he knew what to do about it.

He started fucking my ass, rolling his hips so I could feel his entire cock sliding in and out the full extent of my ass, but doing it in a way that kept his body touching mine and most of his weight on me. He wasn't two people fucking me, but it almost felt like that.

I put my arms around Tim and pulled him to me, increasing his body's pressure against mine, using my thighs to squeeze his body even more. Like this, my hard cock is trapped between our bodies, and Tim knows this way of pressing his belly against my cock when he's fucking me so that while he's plundering my ass with his cock he's also rubbing my cock between us. It's like I'm being rubbed-off by the softest, most cushiony hands at the same time a long cock stuffs and stretches my clutching ass.

Now I am lying there, my ass is being fucked, my cock squeezed and massage between our two bodies, and, now and then, Tim's lips on mine, and I close my eyes, and I am Tanya's grandmother El, trapped between my husband and my long-dicked son-in-law. And I am filled, and I am being used, the completely stuffed fuck doll of two men. And I am loving it. I know I want to be the fuck doll for two big men. I can never experience the same feelings of total fullness that El would have had -- being a male, I am anatomically unqualified for that kind of experience. But right now, with Tim, I feel pretty damned full, and pretty damned used. Just the way I want it.

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was Tanya, standing at the foot of the bed, watching us, almost entranced by the sight of Tim and me, "doing queer stuff." And participating in her own way, one hand squeezing her tit, pulling on the nipple, her other hand down between her legs, three fingers working away inside her pussy, all the while her eyes locked on Tim and me and what we are doing.

I looked at her and finally caught her eye.

"T?"

"Huh?"

"T, can you do something for Tim?"

Without a word, her eyes darted over toward the bedside table -- toward the omnipresent jar of lube. You could almost see the light bulb go on in her mind as she took the four steps over to the table and loaded up her fingers from the open jar. She returned to the foot of the bed -- and right behind Tim's upraised, furry butt. She had been with us long enough. She knew what to do.

Kneeling on the bed between Tim's legs -- between our legs -- she bunched three fingers together and placed them at the entrance to Tim's ass. Tim was already so relaxed and loose that her fingers actually went inside of him.

I felt Tim lurch -- inside of me and out -- as he reacted to Tanya's anal invasion. But then he steadied, and when he did I looked up at T and nodded. "That's it, T, do him like he's doing me."

But I don't think she needed the guidance any more. T has now spent enough time with Tim and me, watching -- and helping -- us do our "queer stuff," that she doesn't need to be told what to do, and she doesn't need to be given the permission to do it.

It's like, in a way, she's become "one of the boys," but, also, interesting in her own way.

And that's who bunched her fingers tighter and corkscrewed them into Tim's ass. She was watching Tim's moves, so that each time he drove his cock all the way into my ass, T shoved her bunched fingers -- and, now, her entire slim hand -- inside Tim.

And each time she did, he lunged into me, just a little bit harder, and he made a grunting noise, one I don't think I've ever heard before. It was like a grunt of pain -- or, at least, discomfort. But it was also a grunt of deep profound pleasure. Probably, both.

And Tanya was working Tim's ass, almost playing him like a master, until finally he stopped his thrusts into me and buried himself in my stuffed, exquisitely full ass and stayed that way while Tanya, to put it plainly, fucked Tim's ass with her soft, slim, insistent hand, until he couldn't hold back any more. With a huge groan, he unloaded what felt like a month's worth of cum deep, deep inside my ass, and as soon as I felt that warm flood, it was the cue for my cock to let go and release my own pent-up load between our bodies, and I was treated to the dual sensations of a hot cum enema deep in my bowels and my cock swimming in a warm cum bath of my own cum between Tim's belly and mine.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers