Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And without having to be told, as soon as she saw what was happening with us, T stopped reaming Tim's rectum and held her hand steady right where it was, inside his ass. She laid her slight body on Tim and pressed her cheek against his back, and we stayed that way, the three of us -- me on the bottom, legs back, Tim's cock completely buried in my ass, my cock captured between us in a pool of my own cum, Tanya resting -- almost lovingly -- against Tim's back.

I have no idea how long we stayed that way. In one sense, it was just the most perfect feeling I ever had, the three of us, together, all the parts there, in just the right places. Just perfect.

When I finally came down from wherever I was, I realized that this heavenly feeling was due in large part to Tanya -- to our own little -- if not our sex goddess, at least our little sex princess. She was -- is -- now a part of... of whatever it is we have now. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I knew, somehow, that that fact was important.

"Tanya, Honey -- would you like to feel good, too?"

She responded, her typical articulate response. " 'Kay."

I reached out toward her. She took my hand and I guided her gently upward, toward me. To get where I was trying to lead her she had to remove her hand from Tim's butt, which she did, rather unceremoniously. I knew the exact moment she did this because I heard Tim yelp -- a yelp that was a combination of pain and loss -- the pain of her hand, slim as it is, forcing itself out through his sphincter; and the loss of that feeling of fullness, of Tanya's hand, filling him in his tightest, most intimate place.

I guided her hips so she was over my face. Tim leaned back to make room for her.

She lowered herself to my mouth. I had just been experiencing the ultimate in male penetration. Now I was experiencing the very different thrill, of a soft young pussy caressing my lips and my mouth. T was already wet, probably from telling us about her Grandpa's videos of her dad and mom and grandmother El. And -- what's this! Some hairs? Is our little T developing fuzz on her bald little kitty? Weird as it might seem, I actually felt something like parental pride. "Our T," becoming a woman!

I loved the difference. From the intense masculine experience of having Tim fucking me in the ass, his hard male body pressing and rubbing against mine, to the soft fleshy petals of Tanya's cunt, and the distinct sweet-yet-pungent perfume of a young woman's sex juices. Tim's shrinking cock still maintained a slight purchase in my flooded ass, and I still felt his weight on me. I guess I was aware of him, but all of my attention was on the soft, wet pussy that was now smothering my mouth.

Tim put his arms around Tanya, and when I looked up -- past the pussy that was over my mouth -- I could see him massaging her small breasts, pulling on her nipples, tugging them gently 'til they finally stood out, then continuing to squeeze and tug, almost like he was trying to milk them.

A thought flashed across my mind: Will there be a time when our T actually has milk for us -- for Tim and me?

While Tim was doing this, with her tits, he was kissing her back and telling her how pretty, and how hot, she is.

I used my hands to guide Tanya's hips back and forth across my mouth, but after only a little while T picked up her own rocking motion, back and forth across my lips and tongue, 'til it was almost like she was fucking my mouth, but very gently. Then she started rocking faster, and in only a minute or two I felt her stiffen, and then I heard the little squeak that she makes when she orgasms, followed by the little squirt that seems to be happening more and more often with her. I tried to suck down every last drop of this girljuice like it was precious, which I guess to me it is.

* * * * *

We stayed in bed and lounged around some more after this, but then we decided that we were hungry and treated ourselves to a lunch of burgers and chips and Cokes. Sure, not very imaginative. I prefer to think of it as "American heritage cuisine."

We all felt perkier after lunch, especially after we finished off a second two-liter bottle of Coke. But although we were more energetic, we didn't have an agenda or any plans for the afternoon, and to be honest, not much initiative, so we just lounged around on the chair and the sofa until Tim spoke up.

"So T -- did you find any more of your Grandpa's videotapes that were... interesting?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah.

"I found one that was kinda different from the other ones. It was done somewheres outdoors -- I didn't recognize the place -- and Grandma El was on her knees with her hands behind her back -- I couldn't tell if her hands were really tied or if she was just holdin' them like that. And somebody'd wrote on her forehead, like with lipstick or something, 'PISS WHORE.'

Before we could react to this, she added, "And that wasn't all. On her chest and tummy they'd wrote 'PEE ON ME.'

This turn in Tanya's story took me by surprise. I mean, Tim and I and some of our "friends" are no strangers to introducing a little watersports into our sexual actvities. But I hadn't expected something like this, and I was concerned about how T was going to take it -- seeing her grandmother labeled as being a "piss whore," and probably peed on.

I know we told you how that first weekend we did that thing where we'd made sure that T got turned on -- and got off -- watching Tim pee, so she wasn't a complete stranger to the idea of mixing pee play into sex. But I figured it might be different if it was your grandmother, even if she was as hot and sexy and as wild as El.

It was Tim who finally asked. "And did they...?"

"What? Oh, yeah. Almost as soon as the video got started. Oh, somethin' else they'd done, they'd taken the lipstick and drew a circle around her mouth and then two more around her titties -- around her nipples. And there was an arrow on her tummy that pointed right between her legs -- at her pussy."

I looked over at Tim, and I could see that this was getting to him, too. I think both of us were hungry to hear how this was going to turn out.

"Also, it looked like that tape had got played a lot more times than the other ones."

"So, Tanya -- did the men actually do it -- did they pee on your... on El?"

"Oh. Yuh." Then she decided to add, "Lots."

"So, what did you think when you saw that, the two men peeing on your... peeing on Elaine -- on El? How did you feel about that?"

I realized that Tanya doesn't do well with abstract questions like "how she feels" about something, so I tried a different way.

"Did you get excited? I mean, did it turn you on, seeing your Grandpa and your Dad...," at least, I assumed it was her grandfather and her dad,"... pee -- piss -- on El?"

That wasn't hard for her. "Yuh, I guess it did -- turn me on, that is." It was obvious that if we wanted to know more about her reaction we were going to have to ask some more questions.

"When you got excited -- did it get you hot -- did you, you know, touch your breasts, or maybe rub yourself, rub your kitty?"

She didn't have any trouble answering that one. "Oh, yuh!" Then realizing how that might sound, a bit "un-ladylike," she said, "I mean, yeah, I guess I did touch myself a bit when they was doin' that."

Trying to reassure -- and further encourage -- her, Tim said "Wow, I can sure understand that! I'd have a hard time, not touching myself, seeing something like that, especially if it was someone I knew." Nice nudge, Tim.

I picked up, "Did it look like El was liking it, when they did that? What I mean is, did it look like she liked having them -- the guys -- peeing on her?" Keep it simple.

She thought about that for a moment. "Yuh, I guess so. I mean it looked like she did -- was liking it."

"So, what did El do?"

"Oh. Yeah. Well, she did stuff, like she put her face in front of the guys so the pee hit her in the face. And she held her titties up and tried to get it so they was hitting the targets on her tits. And she leaned back and spread her legs, and they aimed where the arrow was pointing, between her legs -- at her kitty."

Then she remembered something else. "Oh, yeah -- she took her hands and spread their pee around to make sure she got it all over her."

I don't know about Tim, but Tanya's description of her hot grandmother's slutty behavior was giving me a serious hard-on. Also, Tanya's breathing seemed to get a little bit shorter and a little faster as she remembered the things she saw in the video, and telling us all about them.

And then the deal-clincher. "So, T -- watching your Grandma El do these things, and seeing how much she liked it, how much she got into it -- did you start thinking, wondering, if that was something maybe you'd like to do, sometime?" And we waited...

Tanya didn't say anything for a moment, like she was trying to decide whether or not to do something.

Then she reached over to the jute shopping bag she'd brought along and reached inside and rummaged around...

... and pulled out a lipstick tube...

But that's a story for later -- maybe some day I'll tell you about it.

* * * * *

Our earlier activities had left us, well, pretty satisfied. Tanya found some Italian salad dressing and marinated the chicken thighs we'd brought, and she sliced up the tomatoes and cucumbers while Tim and I grilled the chicken. (Yes, it takes two grown men to grill an already-deceased chicken! Get past it!)

We took a walk before after dinner, then went back to the cabin and had ice cream -- toffee and/or mint chocolate chip -- or both -- before getting ready for bed.

In our nights together, the three of us have learned how to coexist in the cabin's slightly-less-than-queen-sized bed that Brad got on sale somewhere.

We usually go to bed together. Sometimes we start out with Tanya in the middle between Tim and me, but we usually switch positions. It turns out, what T really likes is to be on the outside, snuggled up against Tim's or my butt. Sometimes during the night she gets up and goes to the single bed in "her" little room off the main room. That gives Tim and me the chance to snuggle and maybe fiddle with each other some, but not much else. We're usually too tired -- and too sexually exhausted -- to do much more.

* * * * *

We woke up Monday morning rested and revitalized. It was a beautiful day and we wanted to enjoy every bit of our last morning at the cabin before we had to head back to our respective homes. We treated ourselves to coffee (tea for Tim) and fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries this time) and, yes, whipped cream -- but without the hijinks this time.

We slipped on shoes, grabbed our hoodies (and my red-checked lumberjack shirt for T) and headed out to enjoy the unusually warm morning. It might get unpleasant by afternoon, but right now it was perfect.

So perfect, in fact, that after about fifteen minutes Tim stopped us. "I have an idea."

That idea turned out to be taking off our clothes and fucking Tanya.

I don't know exactly how we did it, but Tim and I managed to get our clothes off, with Tanya's help, and Tanya managed to get undressed -- with a lot of our help.

So there we were, the three of us, bare-assed naked. Except for our shoes. We all kept our shoes on, for some reason. Under the circumstances, it just seemed natural for Tim and me to hold Tanya in between us. It also seemed natural to touch Tanya in certain places. Since she was facing me, I put a hand on one small breast and touched, then squeezed it, but gently. And I realized how soft it was, and how smooth her skin was, and I realized that in all the time we've spent together, undressed, that I never took the time to really appreciate how soft and smooth her little breasts are.

I rolled the little nipple gently between my thumb and finger until it reversed and stuck itself out from her breast. And while my one hand was feeling that sweet little titty, I slid my other hand down across her soft, flat tummy and between her legs. A few more seconds and my finger found the slickness there. A few seconds more and I found my way inside, slipping in and out, rubbing around her hardening little clit. Then more pressure inside, then on the top, then deeper inside, until T started moving her hips back and forth. She took ahold of my hand and pressed it to her even harder.

While I was doing this, Tim wasn't idle. He had one arm around Tanya, and like me, he was massing her other breast, squeezing, twisting -- and sometimes tugging -- the shy little nipple. His other hand crept down and was stroking and squeezing her smooth little ass, on its way to fingering, massaging -- and, ultimately, penetrating -- the tight little hole between those slim cheeks.

And all the time he was doing this, he was kissing her neck and nibbling gently on her ear, and I could hear him as he whispered dirty little things to her. They were apparently meant just for her, but I could hear a few words. "Sweet little cunt," "hard dicks," and "little whore."

She must have liked the things that Tim was whispering. She let her head fall back againstTim's shoulder, then reached one arm around my neck and the other back and around Tim's, and she bit on her lip as Tim and I fingered her, back and front.

It was obvious -- to all three of us -- where this was going.

"T, put your arms around my neck and hold on tight."

She seemed to understand immediately. She grabbed me around the neck and held on. I grabbed her around her waist and lifted her, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around my hips. I put my hands under her ass and lifted her, and now that her hips were in the right position I was all set to put my cock next to her pussy.

But before I could get that far, she reached down on her own and guided my stiff cock to the entrance of her already juicing cunt. I thrust my hips forward and lowered her body, just enough, and my cock slipped all the way into her sopping cunt on the very first try.

She settled down on me, forcing her pussy and her clit against the top of my cock so it felt like it was my cock that was supporting her weight. Her cunt was so wet it was almost like my cock was bathing inside her, and she felt hotter to me than ever before. So with my hand supporting her hips, I thrust into her three times, hard. Each time, she rewarded me by digging her nails into the flesh of my shoulders.

And now that T -- and her cunt -- were completely secured on my cock, it was Tim's turn. He'd been fingering her anus for several minutes, and if I knew Tanya, she was probably pretty relaxed and wet back there by now. But Tim, being a gentleman (and mindful of his own comfort) put three fingers to his mouth and spit a bunch of saliva he'd apparently been saving for just this purpose. He moved his cupped fingers and smeared his saliva around the head of his straining cock and then leaned his hips forward, trying to line up his cock with her bum. I lowered her, just a little, and felt her jump as Tim's cock penetrated inside her asshole.

Now we had Tanya pinned between us, almost like she was a piece of meat on a spit. And with a few tries to get the right rhythm, Tim and I were able to fuck her as easily -- by which I mean, "as effectively" -- as if we were lying in bed. I don't know if I could say this was our best DP ever, but it was good, and it was exciting, and I got to enjoy Tanya's wet young cunt, and through her, the feel of Tim's cock pressing against mine with every thrust he made in and out of her ass.

And Tanya --I don't know how good it was for her, but I felt her nails in my back, and her teeth in my shoulder as she grabbed and pulled on my hair while reaching back behind her and doing the same with Tim. And the sounds. Tanya is usually quiet while she's fucking (except for that adorable little squeak that she makes when she finally cums). But this time she was making a steady stream of "uh"s and "unnh"s, and maybe some other sounds that I couldn't describe, so I think that this time our T was getting something new that she hadn't gotten before.

The thing is, we've DPd T -- a lot, it seems. But this time, it was somehow different. Before when we've double-fucked her, it's always us doing it to her. She's always lying down, with one of us on top of her, almost like dominating her.

But this time she was standing, or at least, upright; and she was the one supporting her weight, and she was holding us to her. This time she wasn't the passive recipient of our two cocks. Now she was an active participant in her own double penetration. And this made it all the more exciting to me. And maybe to her, too.

But especially exciting to us. I felt the twinges in my cock and my balls, and I could feel Tim pick up the pace of his shoves into her ass, and we both knew that we were getting close to the end of things. With me supporting her weight, Tim reached around between Tanya and me and his fingers found her hot, swollen clit, and with that little bit of help, we all managed to cum within a few seconds of each other.

We stayed like that, standing, while we enjoyed the last traces of our orgasms and recovered our breaths. Finally, we withdrew our spent cocks from Tanya, Tim first, from her ass, then me from her pussy.

We stood like that, still holding her between us, until she said, "Wouldja like me to clean you off?"

We did -- would.

"Here, stand next to each other, here, like this," and she arranged us so we were standing right next to each other, touching, and facing a little toward each other. Tim and I recognized this arrangement from other times, and we knew it meant that she wanted us to kiss, and maybe other things.

As soon as she had us in place, she kneeled down, and as Tim and I acceded to her implicit request and kissed and Frenched each other, Tanya licked the juices -- our cum and her pussy and ass -- from our softening cocks. It was so nasty, and so sweet -- and so nasty.

Finally, T decided that she had sufficiently cleaned Tim's and my cocks of our cums and her pussy and ass juices. She stood up, and with one of those marvelous, whorish gestures that she seems to be developing an instinct for, used one of her fingers to wipe around her mouth for any juices that might still remain, then put her finger into her mouth and licked it clean.

She looked at us, at Tim and me. "So,... ya' wanna kiss me now?"

Tim and I smiled, at each other, and then at her.

Of course we did.

We put our clothes on, carelessly, and walked back to the cabin. When we got there, T took her clothes off again and went over by the bed, and in a way that was shy, yet at the same time lascivious, said, "Y'know, nobody's cleaned me off yet."

No doubt about it -- this girl is starting to grow on me.

* * * * *

And after we "cleaned off" Tanya, it was time to fix ourselves lunch, pack up, close up the cabin, and start the drive back home -- starting with Tanya's Grandpa's store.

We pulled into the gravel parking lot, and before we could even get the truck stopped, Tanya's grandfather was out of the store and walking over toward us. I quickly hustled out of the truck so T could run to her Grandpa. Their happiness was obvious, and it was touching.

With his arm still around Tanya's waist, Mr. Koop came over to greet us and shake our hands and thank us for "letting" his little girl come with us this weekend, and for "taking such good care of her." We assured him that it was our pleasure. Literally.

I went back to the truck and got T's jute carry-all with the few things she'd brought along to the cabin, and then we shook hands and said our good-byes. And, like the last time, we didn't get halfway back to the truck before Tanya came running, hugging us both, thanking us for everything, and for the first time ever, saying, "I love you guys." Then she rushed back and stood next to her Grandpa.