Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 15: Big Changes

Story Info
Big Changes, and Tanya spends the afternoon with Tim's wife.
7.5k words
4.68
6.6k
8
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
364 Followers

Weekend at the Cabin: XV -- Big Changes

A few minutes into the drive back home, there was something I'd been thinking about.

"Tim?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there anything we can do for them, Tim?"

"Lemme think about it."

* * * * *

Well, to make a long story short,...

I mentioned our friend, Brad. Actually, he's more Tim's friend, but I know him. He's the guy who owns the cabin and lets us stay there when it isn't rented, and sometimes he even lends us his truck to go up there. He owns three supermarkets (now) plus some apartments, and he maybe part-owns some other businesses as well. He's a member of the Jaycees and the Rotary Club, and he's active in a lot of civic stuff and uses his supermarket parking lots for charity fun fairs and things like that. You'd think a guy like this might be a blowhard, but in fact, he's just a really good guy.

Tim was talking with Brad about our last trip up to the cabin and he happened to mention the general store and Tanya and her grandfather, and how isolated their lives were, and how several times we'd wished that there was something we could do to help them somehow.

Having the cabin up there, Brad was familiar with the store and the old man who ran it and the girl he'd seen around the store sometimes. "That little roadside market looks like it does a pretty good business during the vacation and fishing and hunting seasons -- even snowmobiling." He thought about it for a moment. "I got an idea. Gimme some time."

Brad did, indeed, look into it. And what he found was that Tanya's Grandpa had a good little thing going. It turns out that his costs are really low, and as a result, the modest business turns a nice little profit.

Brad has a nephew. He's a good kid and a real go-getter, already doing a great job as the Manager of Brad's #2 supermarket. But what he really wanted was to have his own business. Plus, he wanted a life that would allow him to hunt and fish a lot. Brad thought this would be the ideal opportunity for him.

Brand arranged for his nephew to buy the store (with Brad's help, of course), as is, for a respectable amount, plus he'd pay Tanya's Grandpa a certain percentage of the gross sales. (Brad insisted on that. "None o' this foolish 'after expenses' BS!").

Tanya's Grandpa was used to living a fairly modest life, without a lot of needs, so the money from selling the store, plus his Social Security and the royalties from the store, would meet his needs just fine.

It seems like through all his business and civic connections, Brad knows everyone. Turns out that one of the people he knows works for the local Senior Citizens' Resource Council. She told Brad about this arrangement called "co-living" or "co-housing" or something like that, where singles and couples live in their own "apartments" but share (and care for) common spaces like the kitchen, eating, living rooms, and even yards and gardens. This sounded ideal for Tanya's grandfather. So (again) with Brad's help, he now lives in one of these "co-living" places.

And what does Brad get out of all this? Absolutely nothing. All Brad gets is the satisfaction of helping out some good people.

Actually, that's not quite true. Brad got a great new employee. Tanya is now working for Brad. Because of her years of working with her Grandpa she knows a lot about the practicalities of operating a grocery store, so much so, in fact, that Brad put her second-in-charge of the dairy section of his main supermarket.

Also, he got a new tenant! Tanya is now living in a fine old Victorian house that Brad bought and converted to a three-flat, and he's renting the cozy third-floor apartment to Tanya. He's even letting her live there rent-free the first month, and he's going to take her rent out of her wages so that part won't show up as taxable earnings.

Anyhow, here's the way Tanya described it to us:

* * * * *

"Now Grandpa's living in this group home, 'cept they call it a "group house," which is really what it is. It used to be a church from 1960, I think, and it's red brick and all on one floor, plus it has a basement, but they just use that to store stuff.

"They remodeled all the rooms into a number of small 'suites,' they call 'em, like a sleeping room and a living room that they call a 'sitting room,' and a bathroom. Plus there's areas that everyone shares -- Grandpa says they're 'common areas' -- like the 'lounge,' and it's really like a big living room, and there's a big dining room and a big kitchen that's real nice. Also, there's a garden, two, really, one for flowers and one for vegetables; and the lawn, and in nice weather it's always set up for croquet.

"Right now there's other people living there -- two man-woman couples and four who's single, like my Grandpa. There's Grandpa and three women. I guess there's more single old women than single old men. And wanna know something? Grandpa says that the two couples swap. He says that some nights he sees one of the men or women go into the other couple's room. One time he even saw the two men pass each other in the hall going to each other's rooms.

"I seen one of the couples, too. They're maybe 70, or maybe 75, and they look pretty normal.

"And wanna know something else?? He thinks that two of the single women join in with 'em, 'cause one night he thought he heard something and looked out into the hall and he saw one of the women there -- completely naked -- knocking real soft on one of their doors! And you know what? I seen one o' the women one time when I was visiting Grandpa. She was 75 maybe. But she was hot!

"And Grandpa thinks that one of the single women might be tired of sharing with that other couple and might be wanting a man of her own. This one woman, she's maybe 70 or so, and she looks, well, like a grandmother. She's short, about my height, and she's, I guess the right word is plump, but she doesn't come across as fat -- just 'curvy,' I guess is the word. And she has silver-white hair that's always cut and permed nice, and she's almost always smiling, and she laughs a lot and it seems like she's always happy. I found this old word -- 'vivacious' -- it means, like, 'lively,' or maybe very alive, and I think that's what she is -- vivacious.

"And y'know what?? I think that Grandpa and her might be doin' stuff -- sex. Can you believe it??

Yes, we can believe it. Did I mention that Brad also has a doctor friend who, at Brad's suggestion, was happy to write Tanya's Grandpa a prescription for E-D pills, and a pharmacist friend who, at Brad's suggestion, was able to fill that prescription at close to cost?

And since we're talking about sex,...

I had to ask her. "Do you and your Grandpa still get together... you know... so you can make each other... 'feel good'?"

She looked down, and she blushed, but only a little, and she also had this kind of proud little smile. "Yuh, he comes over here sometimes and we... you know... we do a lot of the stuff that we... that we did when we were living back at the store. 'Fact,..."

We waited for her to go on.

"'Funny thing is, it seems like he's harder than he used to be, and it's like his... thing... is bigger than it was before -- can you believe it?"

Yes, Tim and I could believe it. It seems that Brad had "breached confidentiality" and mentioned that the old dude had told him he'd heard about these "special pills," and he wondered if Brad "knew anything about them," and the story about the prescription. So yes -- we could believe it.

But of course, our dirty minds couldn't let something like this rest.

'So, T, is that nice, Grandpa being bigger and harder than he used to be?"

"Oh, yuh! I'm mean, yeah, it feels a whole lot nicer -- not like it is with you guys, but... nicer. And I think he even has a nicer time when he...," and she kind of trailed off.

We knew what she meant: When he fucks his granddaughter.

Still wanting to indulge our dirty predilections, Tim asked, "Do you ever visit him over at his new apartment and... you know... do sex stuff when you're visiting him?"

Almost like she was embarrassed to admit it, she answered, "Yuh, I've gone over there a coupla times, too." And then she added, excitedly, "And he's got this really nice bed, maybe even bigger'n the one at the cabin. And it gives us lots more room to..." and then realized what she was about to admit to and left her words unfinished. What she was embarrassed to say was, "...lots more room to do stuff."

"Do you think any of the other people there have any idea what you and your Grandpa do when you're 'visiting' him there?"

She thought about it. "Nuh, I don't think so. We're not real loud or nothin'." But then she seemed to remember something. "But there was this one time when we were coming out of his apartment after... after we'd done stuff... and we almost ran into this woman -- you 'member, the one I was telling you about, the one that's vivacious..." (Tanya was obviously very proud of learning this word) "... and maybe has her eye on my Grandpa? Well, when we ran into her Grandpa introduced us, and she smiled, kinda like she knew something was up and said, 'Ed, your granddaughter is certainly a pretty young thing.' And then she says, 'I'm sure you two enjoy every chance you have to get together.' And the way she said it, it was like she knew that we'd been doin' something."

Tanya looked at us, obviously concerned. "Do you think she knew -- she knows?"

For the sake of our dirty minds, Tim and I were hoping that she knew. I think our minds were already concocting a threesome, with Tanya's Grandpa, his maybe-new-ladyfriend, and his "pretty young thing" of a granddaughter.

* * * * *

Tim's wife -- Joanne -- has known about Tanya all along, ever since we got back from that first weekend at the cabin. So after hearing about her all these months, she finally insisted that Tim and I have her meet this girl. We were planning to go out golfing Friday afternoon and Joanne thought that would be a perfect time for Tanya to come over and they could get acquainted.

"Tanya, there's someone I think you might like to meet. I know she'd like to meet you."

"Yuh? Who?" She was suspicious, like "Why would anyone want to meet me?"

Tim answered, "My wife, Joanne. Chase and I have mentioned you to her..." and before he could finish Tanya asked, almost accusingly, "Why??" almost like she was suspicious that we would ever want to mention to her to -- to anyone.

Tim had the right answer. "Because you're our friend, Tanya, and we'd like our friends to know about you." That seemed to confuse her even more.

Anyhow, we had her check her work schedule and confirm that she was free this coming Friday.

Friday came, and we picked up Tanya at her apartment at nine to take her over to Tim's house on the way to our ten o'clock tee time. Joanne greeted us as soon as we came up the walk, smiling and holding her arms out to Tanya.

Tanya, not surprisingly, given her extremely limited social experience, looked at Tim almost in panic, like "What do I do?"

Tim smiled reassuringly. "Tanya, this is my wife, Joanne. Chase and I have talked so much about you and she's been wanting to meet you for a long time now."

And you could see all the questions flash across Tanya's face: "You've talked about me?" like, "Why would anyone talk about me?" forgetting that Tim and I had already told her about Joanne when we were back at her apartment. And "She's your wife? Why would you talk to your wife about me?"

Tim gave her a nod to reassure her that everything was OK. Tanya turned back to Joanne, who said, "Come here, Darling," and took her into her arms. "It's so good to finally meet you." She gave Tanya a quick kiss on the cheek, then took her hand and led her up the steps to the house. She turned and told Tim and me to have a good round and not throw too many clubs into the lake, then closed the door and she and Tanya walked toward the kitchen.

As we were walking back to the car I asked Tim, "When we were leaving and Joanne was telling us to have a good time, it looked like she whispered something to you?"

"Yeah."

"Well -- what'd she say??"

"Yummy!"

* * * * *

On the way to the golf course, Tim had told me, "Joanne usually showers at night, but this morning when I got up she was already in the shower. I bet my wife's up to something, and I bet it involves 'yummy' little Tanya."

When we got back to his house that afternoon we found Joanne and Tanya sitting at the kitchen table. Except that Joanne was wearing a satiny-looking dressing gown instead of the sweater and jeans she was wearing when we left. And she was smoking a cigarette -- something she almost never does.

Tanya didn't look up at us when we came in. Instead, her eyes seemed fixed on some invisible spot on the tablecloth, and she had this little smile on her lips, like an "I know something" kind of smile. Her hair looked damp. Also, she was barefoot, and her blouse, which had been tucked into her denim Bermudas when we left, was now out, and it was buttoned crooked. Tim and I looked at each other and smiled.

Since I was driving, I asked T if she was ready to go back to her apartment. She said yes, but wanted to go to the bathroom before we left.

While she was out, Tim asked his wife, in his most insinuating tone of voice, "So... did you and T have a good time getting to know each other?"

With a similar smile and a knowing tone of voice, Joanne said, "As a matter of fact, we did -- Tanya and I had a very good time, and yes, we got to know each other quite well, thank you."

Then, after she made sure Tanya couldn't hear, said, "You know, I haven't had a sweet little fuck toy like that in a long time."

Then, in a more serious, almost concerned tone, she looked at Tim and me and said, "You know, there's a lot of love in that girl."

As we were leaving, Joanne said to Tanya, "Sweetheart, you be sure to make Tim and Chase bring you over again -- soon, promise?" aiming a little smirk toward Tim when she said this. Tim just rolled his eyes.

And as we were walking out the door, she put a hand on each of us and said, "Is there anything you two can do to...?"

Well, as it turns out, something was already in the works.

* * * * *

On the drive to back to Tanya's apartment we decided to tease her a little, maybe get some details out of her about how she and Joanne "had a very good time."

Instead of asking her about it, which we knew would produce only short, vague responses, we decided to give her a little nudge.

"Joanne said you and she had a good time together. In fact, she said you had a really good time together."

"Yuh."

We were going to have to be more specific if we ever hoped to get anything out of Tanya.

"I know Joanne, and the way she said it, it sounded like she meant that you two did some... sex things."

"Yuh...?" but there was that question mark, like she wanted to tell us more and just needed that last little shove to get her to tell us about it.

"Maybe you could tell us, tell Chase and me, some of the things that you and Joanne did?"

It was like the dam burst, like there were all these new experiences that she was dying to tell us about and just needed that last little push, that final 'OK', to tell us.

She got really animated. "Well, after you guys left we went to the kitchen and she got some coffee for us, and she had these really great cinnamon rolls that she just baked, and we talked, and you wanna know something funny? All the time we were talking, she kept calling me 'Dear' and 'Sweetheart.' It seemed kinda weird, but the funny thing was, I liked it -- I liked that someone would think of me as 'sweetheart.'"

Ah, yes, Joanne knows what she's doing.

"But then she turned at me and put her hand under my chin, like to tip my face up a little, and she kissed me! And I wasn't expecting it."

"And... did it feel good, when Joanne kissed you that way?"

"Oh. Yeah. It was different from when you guys kiss, but, yeah, it felt real good -- I liked it."

We were already seeing where this was going -- and we were anxious to hear more -- lots more!

"So anyhow, after she kissed me, she stood and put both our coffees on the table and took my hand and took me upstairs to the bedroom -- your bedroom, I guess," looking at Tim.

"What happened then?"

"Well, we was still standing, and she moved up close and she kissed me again and she stood there with her face in front of me, and it was like she was expecting me to do something, but I didn't know what she wanted me to do, so I kissed her back."

Yes, darling T, that's exactly what she wanted you to do.

"Anyhow, when I did that, kissed her and stuff, she put her arms around me and kissed me again, only this time it wasn't just one kiss, it was more like you guy kiss me when..." and she stopped, like she wasn't sure if she should say "it."

"You mean, like we kiss you when we're fucking you -- like that?"

"Yeah -- like that. So then she doesn't ask me anything but she says 'Here, Dear, I think we'll be more comf'trable if we take these off' and she starts unbuttoning my shirt and my shorts 'til they're both open, and then she says 'Can you help me with these?' and she starts to pull her sweater off over her head and leans toward me, like I should pull it off for her."

"And,... did you...?"

"I didn't know what else I should do, so yeah, I pulled it the rest of the way off her, and she's standing there without any bra or nothin'." She stopped, like she just thought of something. "You know what? She's got really big tits, not little like mine."

Yes, I knew. I'm quite familiar with Tim's wife's tits, and they're not huge, but they're a very nice handful.

"So anyway, she put my hands on the snap on her jeans and I know I'm supposed to take them off, and now she's standing there naked -- she wasn't even wearing any underpanties. But I still was, so she puts her hands on the elastic and says "May I...?" but then she didn't even wait for me to say yes, just pulled them down and then lifted them from around my feet, and then we're both standing there with no clothes.

"Then she walks us over to the bed, and it was all neat, like it'd been made, but the covers was already turned down. It was almost like she was expecting that we'd be getting in the bed, y'know?"

Yes, I'm sure it was just... like... that.

"Then she sat down on the bed and took my hand and pulled me down next to her, and before I know it she's kissing me again, only this time she didn't stop. I didn't know what I was s'posed to do, so I started kissing her back."

Yes, darling T, that's exactly what you were 's'posed to do.'

"And then she pulls us both down on the bed so we were both laying there and kissing and then she starts to touch me. At first it was just my titties, and she was real gentle at first, and then she put her mouth on them and licked 'em, and then she started kissing 'em, and it wasn't long before she was sucking them -- kinda like you guys do -- only it was different with her.

"But then, after she'd been kissing my titties for a while she started sliding her hand down my tummy, and I knew where she was going.

"Did it bother you, when you realized where she was going?"

"Nuh -- I don't think so. 'Cause I put my legs apart to she could reach me easier."

Good girl!

She stopped, like she was wondering if we were still interested. We were, believe me!

Sensing that it was "OK" to go on, she said, "So like I was saying, she slipped her hand down between my legs, but she didn't go straight for my kitty the way you guys do..."

cvandrews
cvandrews
364 Followers
12