Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 15: Big Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I guess we've just been told.

"Instead, she just rubbed her hand real soft over my kitty, and she wasn't even trying to get inside or anything, at least not at first, just on the outside, and it felt so good, and ya know what? I think she was doin' it to make me relax, that's what.

"But anyhow, it wasn't long before I felt her finger sliding along my kitty, and she didn't put it inside -- at least right away -- and it felt really good, the way she was doing it, and she was touching everything but still not putting it inside. But then after a while she started sliding her fingers inside kitty and also rubbing them around my little bump, and I think I like groaned when she did it, it felt so good. Also, I think I might've moved up, towards her hand, so I'd feel it even more, and when I did she lifted her head from my titties and smiled at me, and then she started kissing me again while she felt around inside me more with her fingers.

"But then she started to slip her fingers inside me, and I think it was two fingers at first, and she just slid 'em around inside me, like working them around. But then she start pushing harder, and pressing against the top of my pussy inside, and that almost hurt at first, the way she was pressing. But then it started to feel good, and the more she did it the better it felt.

"And then she stoped, and I was afraid she was gonna stop, but then she puts another finger inside me. So now there's three fingers inside of me, and she's working 'em around real good, and it feels really good and I start wiggling around -- I think maybe I was trying t' get even more of her hand inside of me -- can ya' believe that?"

Yes, Tanya, we can believe that you were trying to get more of Joanne's fingers inside of you.

"But just when it's feeling really good and I think I'm gonna cum, she stops, and I thought I was gonna cry when she did, 'cause I didn't want that feeling to stop, you know? But then, she did something that was even better -- know what it was?"

We can guess.

"She slid her fingers out of kitty, but then she backs off and stops kissing me, but then she starts sliding down my body, and she's giving me these little kisses and little licks as she slides down, but then when she gets to my kitty she starts licking there, too! She actually put her tongue on my kitty! And she even pushes her tongue inside me -- inside my kitty!"

We had to get her to say it. "So, how did it feel, when she licked your kitty with her tongue, and when she was pushing her tongue inside you and licking around inside you?"

"It felt great!" Then when she realized that maybe her "enthusiasm" might be a bit un-ladylike, she corrected herself. "I mean, it was real nice." And then she added, "I didn't even know girls could do that to each other. Did you know that girls could do that to each other?"

Yes, we kind of thought that girls could do that to each other.

"So anyway, she keeps shoving her tongue inside of me, and then she'd pull it out and lick up and down my kitty, and then she'd go up to my little bump and lick across that. Sometimes she'd run her tongue around it -- the little bump -- and sometimes she'd put her lips around it and suck on it. Sometimes she'd even use her teeth and squeeze it in her teeth, like biting on it, but not really biting. And it hurt a little when she did that, but the hurt felt good, and I didn't mind when she bit me like that -- I maybe even liked it.

"And all the time she was doing this she was squeezing my titties and pulling on them and the two things together -- the thing with her mouth on kitty plus the things she was doing with her hands on my titties felt really good.

"But then she took one hand off my tit -- like she gave it one more pinch before she took it away -- and slid it down, and then she put two of her fingers into my kitty like she'd done before, only this time she was using her tongue to lick my kitty while she was shoving her fingers in and out of me."

Tanya stopped then, almost like she had to catch her breath, and I realized that I'd been holding my breath while she'd been telling her story about Tim's wife sucking and finger-fucking her. Fortunately, T had more that she wanted to tell us.

"And then you know what she did? She put another finger inside me, and she was really working 'em around, and it woulda hurt -- 'fact, it did hurt some -- but with her, the way she was licking and sucking on my kitty, it felt fantastic."

I looked at Tim. I don't think we've ever heard Tanya say "fantastic," or any superlative word like that.

"But then do you know what she did. I think she shoved a fourth finger inside me, and I couldn't believe I could take so much down there. But I was wrong, 'cause as soon as she got the fourth finger into me, she started twisting 'em around, like, and before I knew it her hand was inside of me, and I couldn't believe that she could get her whole hand up inside me and I thought that it would hurt like heck, and it did -- hurt a bunch. But it also felt good, too. I mean, it hurt, but it also made me feel like my kitty was so... full. It was so stretched and so full, and it hurt, but it felt great, too, and I had this thought, like, I don't want this to end.

"And I think I was bouncing around on the bed, the feelings were so good, and then you know what she did?? She turned her fingers -- her hand -- just a little bit and put her thumb right against my bum hole! It was kind of like when you play with my bum, like when you're getting me ready to stick your things in my bum, or like when we're getting ready to do DP."

"Did it feel good, when Joanne did that with her thumb on your...?"

"Yeah, like I didn't know you could do something like that, but yeah, I liked it a lot. And all the time, she's working her fingers around deep inside my kitty and workin' her thumb up inside my bum she's licking my kitty and sucking on my bump. And, oh yeah -- she's still got her one hand on my tit, and she'd squeezing it real nice and rubbing the tip -- the nipple -- and all of this is going on and I'm feeling like I can't take all of this much more. And that's when she does this final suck on my bump and shoves her fingers and thumb into my kitty and bum just as far as she can -- and I just bust! I cummed so hard, like the best I've ever done with you guys, only even harder..."

And then, Tanya, bless her heart, realized that what she said might have hurt Tim's and my feelings. "Oh, gosh! I'm sorry -- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it's not good with you guys -- it is -- it's really good! I just meant-- it was different -- I came hard in a different way from the way you guys make me cum.

We smiled, and Tim pulled her over and kissed her, gently. "It's OK, T, we know what you meant. And, yeah, I know Joanne knows how to make a girl feel really good. So, go on -- tell us what happened next."

"Well, I cummed so hard that I think my kitty mighta squirted some kinda juice, right into her face, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think she made this moaning kind of sound, and it seemed like she licked me even more when the squirting happened.

"Anyhow, when I finally settled down after that Joanne slid up my body, and to do that she had to take her fingers and thumb and hand outta me -- gosh, I felt so empty when she took her fingers and hand outta me, and the only thing I could think was how soon I could feel her hand inside of me again like that. Anyhow, she slid up so her face was just across from me and she was looking in my eyes, and she says 'Did you like that, Dear?' and I said 'Hell yes!' and then I was so embarrassed because I cursed, but she didn't seem to mind, 'cause she smiled at me and kissed me on the lips. And then I noticed this weird taste, and her face smelled kinda funny..."

Tim and I smiled.

"Then she kisses me, and her mouth tastes strange. But the taste was kinda familiar, too. And then I know -- it's the way your guys' cocks taste after..." she paused, like she was embarrassed to say the words. "After they've been inside of me -- you know, inside my kitty."

Yes, our darling, we know.

"So she sees how I am and she smiles again and she says 'That's you you're smelling,' and she waited, like for me to say something, but all I could think of to say was 'uh-huh.' But then she says 'It's exciting, isn't it, Dear?' and I thought about it and said 'Uh-huh,' and then she says 'You know, Sweetheart, that's how girls taste -- how they taste to each other.' Then she asks me 'Would you like to taste me?' but it's really not like she's asking me -- it's more like she's telling me that I want to do it -- to taste her.

"And... did you?"

"Like I said, it was almost like she was ordering me to do that. But I didn't mind, though, so she said 'Here, Dear, why don't we start like this this?' and she laid down beside me. And then she started pushing on my shoulder, kind of like she was telling me to slide down in the bed, toward... toward between her legs, you know? So I slid down the rest of the way, 'til I'm there, looking between her legs, and she's got 'em spread pretty far, and I can see her kitty -- inside it, even.

"And ya' know, I never seen what a kitty looks like before, especially inside. I mean, I looked at myself in a hand mirror and stuff, but I could never get enough light to see much, but this time with Joanne she spread her legs so I could see inside, and she was kinda pretty there, almost like a flower, with all the flower petals. But it was also kinda nasty, you know what I mean?"

Yes, Darling, we know exactly what you mean -- it's wonderful, isn't it?

"But I'd never done anything like this before and don't know what to do, but right then she says, 'Go ahead, Sweetheart -- you already know what to do.' I didn't, but then she says 'Just do the things that felt so good to you.' So first I just put my face down there, between her legs, and there was the smell. It was good, like the smell when we do sex, or when I put your guys cocks in my mouth, only she smelled different from you guys. There was this little sour smell, too, but it wasn't bad, really. In fact, it smelled real exciting, and I think my kitty even started getting wet a little while I was smelling her there.

"But I wasn't doing anything more, so I think she was getting tired of waiting and said "Go ahead, Sweetheart -- you know what to do,' so I leaned my head down and I kissed her kitty. Not with my mouth open or anything -- just kissed her with my lips. And she made a moan, like I'd just done the most wonderful thing in the world, so I did it again, only this time I stuck my tongue out a little, only where I hit her, it was right inside her opening, and she moaned again and put her hands on my head and kind of pressured me closer into her -- not hard or anything, more like she was guiding me.

"So I figured that with her hands on my head she knew what she was doing, so I stuck my tongue in again and I guess I was doing it right because she said 'Oh, Darling, that's wonderful!' so I kept doin' it, and she pressured a little harder with the hands and moved my head around so my tongue got to most of her places, and she started moving her hips up and down while I was licking. Ya' know, now that I think of it, it was like we was fucking, or like she was fucking my mouth."

Yes, Darling, that's exactly what it was like. And all the while that T is telling us this story, I'm developing a serious boner. I'm pretty sure Tim wasn't immune, either.

"And then she starts telling me what she wants, like 'There, Darling, suck my clit' -- that's the name for the little bump..."

Yes, Darling, we know.

"... and then she told me to put some fingers in her, like she did me, and I remembered how she did it, so I backed my face out of the way so I could put two fingers together and push them inside of her. Only she stayed still, like she was expecting something more, so I took 'em out and put another finger together with 'em and then pushed all three of 'em inside her, and I musta done it right because she said 'Oh that's good, Dear!' and she pushed her hips back against my fingers, so I thought I must be doing it right.

"But then she said 'Can you do more, Dear' so I worked another finger in there with the other three, and when she took the four fingers, no problem, I thought I'd do like she done and I shoved my whole hand inside of her kitty, and she was so wet in there that it went right in. And that's when she started makin' lots of noises, and saying stuff like "Oh, fuck" and "That's it -- fuck my cunt you little witch.' Nobody's ever called me names like that, but somehow I didn't mind when she was doin' it. In fact, I think I liked it that I was able to make somebody -- someone like Joanne -- feel things so strong that they'd say things like that, so I guessed I must be doing pretty good.

Tim said to her, "You were doing good, T. I know Joanne, and if she was saying things like that it means that it must've felt really good for her." I nodded my agreement.

"Anyhow, she's bouncing her hips and trying to fuck herself on my hand, and I'm doing all I can to keep it inside of her, and maybe even move it around a bit like she did when she was inside of me when she says 'Now -- suck my clit, you slut!' So I moved my head in real close and put my lips around her clit -- that's that bump there -- and started sucking, and she says "Harder -- suck it harder, you little whore,' so I sucked even harder, and that musta been what she wanted, 'cause right then she grabbed my head and pushed it against her so's I could hardly breathe, and she was pulling my hair and hollering 'Oh shit' and 'Oh fuck, that's so good.' And all the time she's doing that she's humping her hips on my hand that's inside of her. And then she just stops, almost like there wasn't anything left in her."

I know Joanne. And that's exactly what happened -- she came so hard there just wasn't anything left in her.

"So,... was that all, T? Or did you and Joanne do anything else?" Okay, my dirty mind was hoping that this wasn't all -- that there was more of her filthy story for Tim and me.

Tanya thought, like she was trying to figure out how to tell the rest to us.

"Well, when she finished with her cum she let go of my hair and reached under my shoulders and pulled me up 'til I was laying next to her, and she hugged me and gave me a kiss and told me that I did that perfect and that that was the best cum she'd had in a long time. Then I think after that we both maybe fell asleep for a bit. But then I woke up and she wasn't there in bed, but then she came back in carrying a tray with a pitcher with something orange in it and two fancy little glasses, and she poured some of the orange drink into the glasses and said that they were 'mimosas' and that I'd like them. She was right -- they were really good. She said they had a kind of champagne in them, and that's what made the orange juice taste so good.

"So she refilled my glass and we both drank some more of the 'mimosas' and then she took our glasses -- mine, too -- and put them back on the tray and told me to lay back on the pillows, and then she slid down me like she was kissing her way down my body, 'til she got to my legs, and I thought she was going to eat my kitty again. And she did first, like for a few minutes, and I was wonderin' if she was going to put her hand inside me again, like she did before, and I could feel my kitty getting wet again just thinkin' of that. But instead she says 'Let's do something different I think you'll like.'

"So she slides a little farther down the bed and I thought she was going to slide off the end. But instead she says 'Spread your legs apart, Dear,' and she pushes 'em apart a little. And then you know what she did?"

I had an idea.

"She opens her legs and gets between my legs, and then she scoots up 'til our kitties are touching and starts moving her hips so our pussies are rubbing together. And I didn't know what was happening at first, but then I knew that Joanne was sliding our kitties over each other. They were really wet and slippery -- I think Joanne must've smeared some kind of oil all over her pussy and maybe on mine too. And it was like we was fucking each other. I didn't have any idea that there was any way two women could fuck each other..."

Tim and I looked at each other. Tanya had just said "fuck" more in the past five minutes than in all the time we've known her. It seems that Joanne had not only turned Tanya on -- she'd turned her out.

"...but I guess that's what we was doing. And it got even better when she changed just a little so her slippery pussy was rubbing right against my bump -- my clit. And that felt sooo good.

"Anyhow, she kept doin' this and I figured out how to move with her so it felt even better, and even though she wasn't inside me -- inside my kitty -- or I wasn't inside her it still felt really good. Then she took both of my hands, and I got the idea, and we held each other's hands and pulled so our kitties was rubbing together even tighter, and with all the oil it felt so good. It was like when you guys make me cum just by rubbing my clit, but different.

"But the way she was doing it, it was her pussy rubbing on my clit, and really, the insides of her pussy, and I was picturing that flesh that's inside her pussy -- those 'flower petal'-like things -- and I was picturing how it must look, all slippery wet and shiny and sliding all over my clit. Can you imagine what that looks like, those slippery wet flaps, rubbing against me, almost like the way your tongues lick me, only it's like I'm being licked by a pussy?

"Anyway, in a few minutes I was having another cum, and this one was different from the first one, where her hand was inside of me, but they were both real good, and I decided that I like 'em both..."

And then she seemed to run out of things to tell us.

"So, T, what happened after that."

She answered, "Well, we were both so wrung out after that, I think we fell asleep that way, with our pussies pressing up against each other. But then I heard her voice, and she was sayin' that we should be getting up 'cause you guys would be coming home soon, and did I want to take a shower? And after that, you guys came."

We allowed a little time, in case she had more that she wanted to say, by which I mean, more nasty things that she had to tell us, but she didn't, so Tim finally said, "It sounds like you had a really good time with Joanne -- that you had a really good time with each other." He waited. "Did you?"

"Yuh. I mean yeah, I had a real good time time with Joanne. She's real nice and stuff."

"Just... nice?" Tim smiled.

She look down, and she blushed.

"Well...?"

"Okay, she does sex real good. There -- are ya' happy now?"

We smiled. Yes, T, we're happy now.

We didn't say anything for a minute or two. Then Tim said, "So Tanya -- do you think you'd like to visit with Joanne again sometime?"

She didn't wait a moment before answering, "Yeah!" Then realizing that might have been impolite, she added, "I mean, yes, that'd be nice."

12