Weekend at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want to cool off?" Allie said, taking the lead. "It must be ninety degrees. There's no air conditioning. You really want to wear more layers?"

"I, uh..." I struggled to find words.

"Come on," Allie said. "We can do it together. You take off your shirt, and I'll take off my towel. Then we can go from there. Deal?"

"If you say so," I said. I'm no dummy. If Allie was about to go topless, I definitely wasn't about to stop her. I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it onto the floor.

"See? Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" Allie replied. She took the white towel from around her neck and tossed it aside. Her small but firm breasts were now fully visible. She had relatively small pink nipples with similarly small light pink areolas. Her body was fit and lean. She had a tight tummy and compact torso that were suggestive of some kind of effective fitness regimen.

"We can start there and see how it goes," Christi said. "If you get uncomfortable, you can put your shirt back on, but Allie and I are going to act the same way that we would if we were still in college."

I just nodded. This weekend was turning out very differently from how I expected.

"It's getting late, so we should probably make dinner," Christi continued. "We bought some burgers yesterday. If you can go outside and grill those, Allie and I will take care of the rest."

"Sure," I said. "Medium okay with you guys?"

The girls nodded in unison.

"Cool," I said. "I'll get started on those now."

I grabbed the burgers from the fridge along with a plate and some grill utensils. My head still clouded from the afternoon's events, I stepped outside onto the deck to fire up the grill.

It wasn't quite as hot as it was earlier, but it was still a warm summer evening to be sure. It felt nice to go shirtless in the heat, even though the whole thing felt wrong. I mean, I had only met Allie once before, but I could at least rationalize that part of the situation in a roundabout way. Christi, on the other hand, was my sister. We weren't touching each other or anything, but seeing my sister go topless around the lake house was so different from what I was used to. Then again, if she could do it without feeling uncomfortable, so could I.

My mind continued to wander as I grilled the burgers. I still felt some embarrassment over the incident out on the lake. I knew I should have tied the swim trunks tighter or bought some new ones or something. There was nothing I could do about that now, though. Allie and Christi had seen me naked. I was just going to have to come to terms with that.

To be honest, there was something exhilarating about it. It was no secret that my relationship with Molly was lacking in the intimacy department. She was a pretty reserved person who wasn't really into fooling around. That was totally fine — it was her choice to make, after all — but that led to many months without sex or anything even remotely close to it. By the end of the relationship, we rarely even saw each other naked. When we did, it was because we were changing clothes or getting ready for bed, and Molly would almost always avert her gaze. I honestly can't remember the last time she saw me fully nude.

In a way, it was nice to be looked at again, even if it was unplanned. It felt good when Allie looked toward my crotch, not away from it. For a brief moment, it was like I was putting on a show, and the audience was focused on me. When your own sister seeks out a better view of your dick than your ex-girlfriend did, it really puts things in perspective.

"Almost done?" Christi called from inside the house, jostling me from my memory.

"Yeah, I'll be right in," I called back. I took the burgers off the grill, put them onto the plate, shut off the grill, and headed inside.

Christi and Allie were shuffling back and forth between the kitchen and the table. I hadn't gotten a full view before since they had stood behind the counter, but it quickly became apparent that the girls saw no use for shorts, either. They both opted for a pair of undies and nothing more. I strangely felt overdressed in my khaki shorts.

"Mmm, those smell good," Allie said when I placed the burgers on the table.

"Thanks," I replied. "Need me to take anything out here from the kitchen?"

"Nah," she said back. "If you're looking to take something, you could always take those shorts off."

Allie grinned and winked at me, then spun around and headed back toward the kitchen. Her skimpy light blue panties did little to conceal the shapely round ass that I had caught glimpses of earlier. My sex began to harden in response. I desperately tried to set my mind to something else.

I walked back out onto the deck to clean off the grill and collect the utensils. If nothing else, it was a simple task to which I could direct my attention for a couple of minutes.

I rejoined the girls inside once I was done. The table was covered with food — burgers, buns, chips, potato salad, and the like. I hadn't eaten since lunch, so I was starving.

"Want a beer, Jack?" Christi asked from the kitchen.

"If you guys are having one, sure," I replied.

Christi brought a few glass bottles to the table along with a bottle opener.

"I think that's everything," Christi said.

"I don't," Allie jumped in. "Didn't I tell you to ditch the shorts, Jack?"

"Allison!" Christi interjected. "No pressure, remember?" For an instant, it was like Christi took on a protective role. It must have been that big sister instinct.

"Oh please," Allie answered. "It's not like he's hiding anything we haven't seen before. If you'd rather keep them on, go ahead though."

"No, that's alright," I said, not wanting to be outdone. "I'll take them off."

I unbuttoned the khaki shorts and gently pulled down the zipper. With a quick tug, my shorts fell to my feet, and a swift kick sent them cascading into the corner.

"Happy now?" I said playfully, locking my eyes onto Allie's.

"Yup," Allie said, smiling. "Now we can eat."

The three of us sat down at the table and filled our plates. The clinking of glass bottles followed along with the compulsory "cheers."

"So you two dressed like this all the time at college?" I asked.

"Pretty much," Allie answered. "Once we started rooming together sophomore year, it didn't take long for us to give it a try. It was always so damn hot in those dorm rooms. We had to do something."

"So you just said to each other 'let's get naked' and the rest was history?" I jested with a wry smile.

"You remember how hot it was when I moved in freshman year," Christi answered. "When Allie and I moved ourselves in the next few years, we worked up quite a sweat. The fastest way to cool down was to ditch the extra layers. After that, it just kind of stuck."

"Yeah," Allie interjected. "It wasn't any better in the winter, either. That old radiator heating never seemed to turn off. Going clothes-free made it more bearable."

"And you two didn't find it weird or anything?" I asked.

"Nah," Allie replied. "I mean, when you're in the same room while your roommate is fucking a guy she brought back from a party, there's not much left to hide after that."

"Allie!" Christi exclaimed.

"Oh come on, Christi," Allie said. "Jack's a big boy. I think he knows you've had sex by now."

"Okay, that's fair," Christi said, realizing Allie was right.

"What he might not know," Allie continued, "is how vocal you were during it." Allie smiled and winked at Christi.

"I'm not surprised," I quipped. "She's pretty loud at home when she masturbates. I doubt it would be much different with a guy."

"I hate you both," Christi said. She feigned anger but clearly was enjoying the lively banter.

The three of us shared a laugh and finished our dinner. We migrated to the living room to sit and chat a little more.

"At least I didn't decide to show my dick to the entire lake today," Christi joked, picking up the conversation right where it had left off.

"It was an accident!" I protested. I was never going to live that down.

"Mhmm, sure," Christi retorted.

"Speaking of which," Allie said, "when is that cock of yours going to make another appearance? It must be awfully hot to keep it all cooped up in those boxers." Her hypnotic gaze continued to suck me in. Even with her perky boobs hanging out, it was her eyes that transfixed me.

"As soon as you ditch the panties," I countered. I had no idea if this would go that far, but it was worth a shot.

"Deal," Allie replied. She put her beer on the coffee table and rose to her feet. She grabbed her undies by the waist and, with a quick tug, sent them tumbling to the ground.

I couldn't help but look. Allie's sex was clean shaven. She had prominent outer lips that filled the space between her legs. There were clearly visible tan lines from her bikini, almost adding an aura to her pubic area from the difference in skin color.

"Ahem," Allie said. "Your turn."

"Oh, right," I said. I stood up and pulled down my boxers, which promptly fell to my feet. Seeing Allie naked must have caused my dick to start to harden. Or maybe it was the same exhilaration from being naked that I had felt earlier. Whatever the reason, I looked down and quickly realized the situation, but there was nothing I could do to stop it. I also became acutely aware of the less-than-neatly manicured tangle of pubic hair that surrounded the base of my shaft.

"Well hello again," Allie said with a smile. "Seems like you're a little excited there, huh?"

"I'm sorry," I said quickly. "I wasn't... It just happens sometimes." After months of witnessing Molly's distaste for any signs of arousal, I felt the need to apologize.

"Relax, Jack," Allie said. "I'm only kidding. I take it as a compliment." She offered a disarming smile and stepped toward me. "I must say that you've got a pretty nice cock. It's nice to see it at full attention compared to earlier."

To my surprise, she reached down with her right hand and took hold of my sac. She gave each nut a gentle squeeze and let the weight of them rest on her palm.

"Solid set of balls, too," Allie added.

This was entirely unexpected, but no one had touched me like that in so long. I relished the sensation. My dick was fully hard now.

"Your brother's got a pretty nice package, Christi," Allie continued. She ran her index finger along the underside of my shaft and then pulled away to reclaim her seat on the couch. My body shuddered from the feeling.

"Allie!" Christi exclaimed. "That's my brother you're talking about!"

"And?" Allie retorted.

"And... I don't know. It's just a little weird."

"I'm just stating a fact. And here's another fact. You're still wearing your panties."

"I don't believe my undergarments were part of your deal, Allison."

"I don't believe that makes a difference," Allie said. "Either you can take them off, or I'll take them off of you. Your choice."

"Ugh, fine," Christi said, halfheartedly attempting to sound exasperated. She stood and quickly removed her panties before sitting back down.

"No no no," Allie said. "Stand back up and show the group just like Jack and I did."

Christi complied. I instinctively turned my head in the other direction.

"It's okay, Jack," Christi said gently. "You can look. I looked at you. It's okay to be curious."

I slowly turned my head back toward Christi. Unlike Allie, Christi had a trimmed triangle of dark brown pubic hair. It was neatly maintained, but the mass of dark hair filled the space atop her mons. Two pale fleshy lips appeared below.

I didn't know how to react. I mean, Christi was my sister. I wasn't attracted to her or anything, but I'd be lying if I said she wasn't attractive. Her boobs were fuller than Allie's, and her bush added a certain uniqueness to her crotch. She was a sexy, sophisticated woman.

"I see the bush runs in the family," Allie quipped.

Christi and I laughed.

"I guess it does," Christi answered. "But I keep mine a bit neater than that jungle of yours, Jack."

"I'll admit it's been a little while since I last trimmed it," I said, my face reddening.

"I like it," Allie chimed in. "Some guys get rid of it all these days. I like to see a little something there. It adds character."

"Thanks, Allie," I said.

"Remember Tony?" Allie asked, directing the question to Christi. "He used to wax his cock. There wasn't a single hair in sight. I think he thought it made him look bigger. It didn't. He was still on the smaller side and had no idea how to use that cock of his. You don't seem to have that problem, Jack. I'm sure the girls on campus appreciate it."

"Yeah, something like that," I said, a bit more dejectedly than I had intended. "I know my ex didn't really appreciate it."

"Did you and Molly have an active sex life?" Christi asked.

"Honestly, no," I said. I briefly recounted the troubles from the last few months of my relationship with Molly.

"Damn," Allie said. "That sucks. So what did you do? Did you just jerk off a ton?"

"I'd rub one out here and there," I said. "But I don't think it helped all that much."

"Time to get back in the saddle then," Christi said. "Why don't you come to that party at Joey's tomorrow? Maybe you'll meet a girl who's down for some summer lovin' or something."

"I'll see," I said. "That's a problem for tomorrow. It's been a long day, and I'm pretty tired. I'm going to head up to my room, unpack a few things, and get some sleep."

"That's a good idea," Christi said. "We were up early too, so some rest sounds good."

"Same," Allie agreed.

The three of us cleaned up the last few things from dinner, turned off the lights, and headed upstairs. I was directly behind Allie and got a clear look at her fantastic ass. My erection had subsided from the talk about Molly, but it was bound to come back after this.

"We've been keeping all the windows open at night to cool things down," Christi said. "And we've been leaving the bedroom doors open. The cross-breeze has helped."

"Sounds good," I replied. "Anything to help with the heat."

I went to my room and started unpacking while the girls used the bathroom and got ready for bed. Before heading to their bedrooms, they stopped by my room to say goodnight.

"Night, Jack," Christi said. "I'm glad you came up for the weekend." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, which was nothing new. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Yeah, goodnight, Jack," Allie said, following suit. She, too, decided to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. I stood there motionless as they turned around and walked down the hall to their rooms.

My balls were aching. I wasn't used to this. I grabbed a toothbrush from my bag and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I turned on the bathroom light and closed the door behind me. My dick was fully hard again. I set my toothbrush down on the counter and instinctively began rubbing my throbbing sex organ.

"Jack?" Allie's voice called out from the other side of the door. "I think I forgot my phone in the bathroom. Can I grab it?"

"Sure, no problem," I said. Not thinking, I continued stroking my dick in one hand and opened the door with the other.

"Thanks, Jack," Allie said. "Oh... I didn't mean to interrupt."

Realizing what she had just witnessed, I quickly stopped rubbing and began apologizing.

"Sorry, Allie," I said. "I didn't realize..." my voice trailed off.

"It's okay, Jack," she said. "It's not a big deal. In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty laid back."

Allie stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"I can help if you want," she said.

"You don't have to, Allie," I replied.

"But I want to," she said, taking my dick in her hand. "I didn't mean to bring up all that stuff about your ex. Let me make it up to you."

"You really don't have to do that," I insisted, but she had already started stroking.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked, continuing to work her magic on my sex.

I shook my head.

"Good," she said. She stroked my hardened shaft with one hand and fondled my balls with the other.

After all those months with Molly, I had forgotten just how good this could feel. With every stroke and tug, I inched closer toward the point of no return.

"Tell me when you're close," Allie said softly.

"I'm almost there," I said.

"How close?"

"Pretty close. Listen, I can finish it off myself if you don't want to."

Without even responding, Allie took me in her mouth. Her tongue worked along the underside of my shaft as her mouth moved back and forth along my length. Her hand continued to play with my balls.

Kneeling in front of me, Allie looked up at me as she sucked my dick. Her electric blue eyes looked into mine as her shoulder-length blonde hair swayed back and forth.

I reached my breaking point.

"Oh shit, Allie," I said. "I'm about to come." I expected her to stop, but she just kept going.

Keeping the same steady rhythm as before, Allie moved her mouth up and down along my sex. I felt the warmth build inside me and then came hard. I shot a few thick ropes of cum into Allie's mouth. My knees buckled as the flow of cum slowed to a trickle and then ceased entirely.

Allie stood up and spit the milky fluid into the sink. She smiled.

"So, how was that?" she asked.

"Amazing," I said. "Thank you. You really didn't need to do that."

"Shh," she said. "It's nothing. Get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning."

Allie spun around, grabbed her phone, and quietly opened the door. I watched as her naked body disappeared into the dark hallway.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My face showed utter disbelief. Determined not to let myself overthink the unexpected moment, I cleaned myself up, brushed my teeth, and headed back to bed. I smiled as my head hit the pillow, and I quickly drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

I woke early the next morning. After tossing and turning for half an hour in an unsuccessful attempt to fall back to sleep, I decided to get up and enjoy the quiet hours of the early morning. I instinctively started to put on some clothes but, wanting to stay true to my agreement with the girls, decided against it.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, I headed downstairs to make some coffee. To my surprise, Christi was already up and had a fresh pot of coffee brewing. Like me, she wasn't wearing a single stitch of clothing.

"Morning, Jack," she said.

"Morning, Christi," I replied.

"You're up early," she said. "Want some coffee?"

"Yes please," I answered. "I woke up early this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep, so I decided to just get up."

"Same," she said, handing me a cup of coffee. "But I figured you would've slept soundly after last night."

"What do you mean?" I asked, not knowing what she was getting at.

"That little rendezvous of yours in the bathroom with Allie."

"You heard that?"

"How could I not? You two weren't all that quiet. Besides, after living with her all those years, I know what it sounds like when Allie is sucking a guy's dick. From what I can tell, she's pretty good at it. It sounded like last night was no exception."

I took a long sip of coffee in an attempt to hide my embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Christi," I said after a brief pause. "I didn't think you would hear. I didn't even mean for it to happen! I was in there trying to take care of things myself when she came in to get her phone. When she saw me jerking off, she offered to help because she felt bad about bringing up Molly. So I let her. It started as a handjob and, well, you know the rest."

"Mhmm," Christi said.

"It felt good to be touched like that again," I said. "It had been a really long time for me. It was nice to feel wanted, even if she was just being nice."

I paused for another sip of coffee.

"Are you mad?" I asked.