Weekend at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About what?" Christi answered, looking more than a little confused.

"That I kind of fooled around with your best friend."

"Of course not. That doesn't bother me at all. What you and Allie do is up to you two. I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"What do you mean?"

"Allie can be kind of a free spirit. She's my best friend and I love her to death, but in the years that we lived together, she got with more guys than I can count. There's nothing wrong with that, so don't get the wrong idea. All I'm saying is that she has a tendency to move from one guy to the next pretty quickly, and I don't want you to fall for her and get hurt because you're looking for something to fill the void left by Molly. Sorry to get kind of preachy. It must be the big sister in me coming out."

Christi smiled her usual warm smile. In a way, her protectiveness was touching. It was nice to be reminded that she still looked out for me, even now that we were adults.

"Thanks for saying that," I said. "I won't get hurt. It was one blowjob. I doubt it'll go any further than that. I know I said all that stuff about it being nice to be touched by someone and wanted by someone after being rejected by Molly for so long, but I'm not really looking for a relationship right now. It's summertime. I'm busy with work, and I'm going back to school in the fall. If I have a little fun this summer, great. If not, it's not a big deal."

"I get it," Christi said. "Besides, it's nice to have a good orgasm every now and again, right?"

"No kidding," I replied. "Especially when I apparently agreed to spend the weekend in the nude with two girls. Let's just say I would've had to relieve the pressure one way or another."

We both laughed. I loved that Christi and I could talk about basically anything.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with it?" she asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I replied.

"I don't know. Maybe seeing your big sister naked would have grossed you out."

"No, not at all. Not to be weird or anything, but you've got a pretty incredible body. I must say the bush was a surprise, though!"

"You don't like it?" Christi asked, laughing. "Allie loves to make fun of me about it. I like it. I feel like it's something different."

"I didn't say that. I think it looks good. Besides, you should do whatever makes you happy."

"Thanks, Jack," she said. "Would you believe a guy once refused to go down on me because of it?"

"Fuck that guy," I said. "Actually, I hope you didn't."

We both chuckled at my choice of words.

"Oh I didn't. I kicked him out of my room. Allie was there, so we ended up lying on our beds and having a masturbation session instead. Let's just say it turned into a pretty fun night."

Christi winked at me. College girls will be college girls, I thought.

"More coffee?" she asked before I had a chance to inquire further.

"Please," I said, handing her my mug.

Christi went to the kitchen and refilled our mugs. She returned with two full cups of coffee and a couple of muffins.

"Allie and I picked these up from the bakery yesterday," she said. "She likes to sleep late, and I get hungry, so I figured I'd bring them over now."

We drank our coffee and nibbled on the muffins as we talked. It was nice to catch up. We talked about school, about Christi graduating, and about family. Christi told me that she was going to spend a year or two working as a paralegal in the city, but she was hoping to go to law school after that. I was excited for her. She was smart — far smarter than I am — and undoubtedly would make a great lawyer. It was amusing to think that the girl who could be the next great attorney or judge was sitting naked in her parents' lake house just casually chatting with her naked brother.

As was often the case, the hours passed quickly while we talked. By late morning, Allie had woken up and had come downstairs, though she still looked half-asleep. Her hair was a tangle of blonde curls, and she hadn't put on any makeup. It was nice to see her in a more natural state compared to the polished, put-together look of the day before. She, too, was completely naked.

"Good morning, princess," Christi said sarcastically. "How nice of you to join us at this early hour."

"Yeah, yeah," Allie retorted, playfully giving Christi the middle finger as she walked by. "Coffee?"

"In the kitchen," Christi said.

"Cool," Allie answered as she walked toward the kitchen.

"She's not a morning person," Christi said to me.

"Yeah, I figured that," I said.

"Don't worry," Christi countered. "She'll perk up. All she needs is a cup of coffee and she'll be good to go in no time."

We both chuckled as Allie rejoined us from the kitchen.

"What's so funny?" she asked as she took a large sip of her coffee.

"Oh nothing," Christi said. "We were just reminiscing about an old family memory, that's all."

"Ah," Allie replied, taking another sip of coffee. "So what's the plan for today?"

"I figured we could go out on the boat for a bit," Christi said. "We can come back to the house for a late lunch and sit out on the deck to catch some of the afternoon sun. I wouldn't mind checking out the party at Joey's later tonight, too."

"Works for me," Allie said, already becoming a little more engaged after her morning coffee. "Do I have to put a bikini on for this?"

"We probably should," Christi answered. "If there's nobody out on the lake, maybe we take them off then. But we should have them with us just in case."

"Ugh, fine," Allie said dramatically but not at all seriously. "If you insist, I'll go get ready."

"Me too," I said. "I'll have to make sure I tie my swim trunks tighter this time."

We all laughed. I followed the girls upstairs, once again falling directly behind Allie and taking in the welcome sight of her round ass. I longed to reach out and touch it, but I was a little self-conscious after my chat with Christi, and I didn't want to push things too far. I just admired the view instead.

We all got ready pretty quickly and were set to go in about fifteen minutes. I was ready first and offered to pack some drinks for the trip. The girls readily accepted. I prepped the boat, and the girls joined me out on the dock. A few minutes later, we were off.

I navigated to a more secluded corner of the lake, hoping it would offer at least some privacy if we wanted to go clothing-free. Sure enough, almost nobody was around, so it looked like we would be able to do as we pleased.

"Well, there's nobody here," Allie said. "Time to ditch the suit." She removed her bikini in short order and cracked open a beer as she sat on the back of the boat.

Allie had a certain confidence about her. She was determined to do as she pleased no matter what anyone thought. In a way, it was refreshing to see.

"You two coming or what?" Allie called in our direction.

"Yup," I said as I turned off the engine and dropped my trunks. I grabbed a beer and joined Allie at the back of the boat.

Christi followed shortly behind with a drink in hand and without her bikini. Christi sat on my left and Allie sat on my right as our legs swayed back and forth off the end of the boat. Strange as this weekend was, I felt relaxed and at ease. I was glad I came.

Our time on the boat passed quickly. We sat, drank our beers, and talked for a while, breaking only for a quick dip in the water.

We returned to the lake house in the early afternoon. We made a quick lunch of leftovers from the night before and opted to eat out on the deck in the afternoon sun. Fortunately, some tall trees offered us privacy from the neighboring houses, so no one was catching glimpses of us dining in the nude, at least as far as we knew.

At Christi's suggestion, I brought up a few reclining deck chairs from the garage so we could work on our tans after lunch. The three of us stretched out and soaked up the warm rays of sun as afternoon turned into early evening. Every so often, I thought I caught Allie looking over at me, but it may have been the sun getting to my head.

I, too, attempted to catch a glimpse of Allie's naked body every now and again. When she wasn't looking, I'd sneak a peek at her small but seemingly firm boobs and her silky smooth sex. I think Christi picked up on my glances after a while, and she met my gaze with a "remember what we talked about" look. I mostly kept my eyes to myself after that.

After flipping over to get some sun on our backsides, we went inside for an early dinner at about half past five. Christi and Allie chatted about the party at Joey's later that night, but I wasn't paying much attention. Between the early morning and the sun exposure, I was exhausted and chose to let my mind wander. All I gathered was that Christi was pretty intent on going. I wasn't surprised considering my chat with her earlier in the week.

"Do you want to come with us?" Christi asked me as we cleaned up the table after dinner.

"No, I don't think so," I replied. "I'm pretty tired and don't think I'm feeling up to it. I might try to relax here and get to bed early."

"Are you sure?" Christi asked under her breath when Allie was out of earshot. "I'm sure there'll be some girls there, too. It could be a fun night."

"I'm sure," I said back. "Thanks, though. It's nice of you to think of me." I put my hand on her back and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Despite being naked, the interaction felt pretty normal, which was a little surprising. I guess we had gotten used to it after only a day or so.

The girls went upstairs to get ready while I finished cleaning up downstairs. When I finished, I went to my room, sprawled out on the bed, and quickly fell to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

When I woke up, my room was still dark. Outside the windows, the sun had set, but the light in the hall offered some illumination.

I fumbled around on the bed in an effort to find my phone and figure out what time it was.

"Oh hey, you're awake," a voice called from the doorway. It was Allie.

"Hey," I said groggily. "Yeah, I just woke up. I thought you were going to that party with Christi?"

"I was," she said. "But she seemed more interested in getting with Joey than in going with me. And putting clothes on just seemed like such a hassle," she added with feigned exasperation.

"Not interested in a bunch of frat guys like my sister is, I take it?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. "Especially when I can have the guy I'm after without leaving the house."

"Is that right?" I asked rhetorically.

"Mhmm," she answered, moving further into the room from the hall. "You saw what I could do with my mouth last night. Don't you want to see what the rest of me can do?"

I was speechless. After my chat with Christi, I wasn't sure how to react. I never thought it would get this far.

Allie didn't wait for a response. I felt her warm, smooth body brush against mine as she climbed into my bed. She ran her hand along my shaft, which had already begun to stiffen.

"Ooh, ready to go," she said. "I like that."

Allie leaned in and kissed me. Her lips were soft and supple. Before long, she opened her mouth to me and offered her tongue — an offer I readily accepted. She knew what she was doing.

She reached back with her hand to stroke me while we kissed. I was as hard as ever, a fact that was not lost on Allie. She lifted her hips and guided me to the opening between her legs. I felt the wetness as she slipped me inside of her, as she slid down my length, as she wrapped her sex around me.

I started to lift my hips when Allie stopped me.

"No no," she said. "You just lie back and enjoy the ride. I'll let you do the work when we go again later."

I did as I was told. Allie began rocking her hips back and forth, letting me push my length deep inside of her with each motion. She bent down to kiss me again, more urgently than before, thrusting her tongue into my mouth where it forcefully met mine.

Allie picked up the pace. Her torso vigorously bounced up and down as she placed my hands on her boobs. Her body twitched as I pinched each of her tender nipples.

"I can't last much longer," I said as I felt the warmth building in my crotch.

"I'm ready when you are, Jack," Allie replied. "Just let go."

"You mean I can —" I began to say. But it was too late. Allie sent me over the edge as I sent a few long spurts of cum into her sex. She continued to ride me as my stream of cum turned into a slow dribble.

When I had finished, Allie leaned down and kissed me once more before lifting off of me.

"Glad you came?" she asked unironically as she walked down the hall to clean herself up.

"Mhmm," was all I could muster. But I really was glad I came — not just in bed with someone who wanted me, but also to the lake house in the first place. This was turning into a weekend I would never forget, and it had only just begun.